Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri May 15, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Slicey »

Vote: Brandi

You should have listened to me in Past Ages Mafia when I told you ort was scum!
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:10 am

Post by Slicey »

hp [leaves] wrote: Also Slicey needs to post more.
I do! And I will!

InHim is looking terrible right now. You basically picked a person out of random (Fishy) and decided to BW him, just because he had 2 votes or something in the RVS.
InHim wrote:It kind of perplexes me that most of you all are focusing on intent to lynch rather than using bandwagons as an instrument of the game. Does no one understand what I'm getting at with this?
This makes no sense. You're saying we should lynch players based on who has the most amount of votes, not based on how scummy they are? Since when is the game of mafia played like that? And then you're deflecting at the end of Post 73. Mafia theory, in this game, happens to be important in the discussion.

Vote: InHim

I haven't liked a few of Brandi's posts. On the first page she is already determining who is most likely town, based off a couple of posts. How could you be so sure that Gorrad is "most likely" town? That sounds like you're pretty confident. Same with Fishy, who you call "probably town." I also don't like your wording at the end of post 36:
Anyway I don't know what to think of HP. That little 'slip up' isn't enough for a lynch, but should be kept in mind as we progress.
You make it sound like you want to lynch somebody already, only on Page 2. Of course it's not lynch worthy, and anybody that tries to push the issue is most likely scum. hp was just "mad" because my (and when I say my, I don't mean it as I was the leader) four man scumteam in Sushi killed hp, clinching the game for us. In short, I don't really like the wording of that sentence.

FoS: Brandi

Also, you seem to be playing very differently in this game than you did in Past Ages Mafia. Something to keep in mind.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #2) » Fri May 22, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Slicey »

Gah, forgot to unvote. But now that I see the votals, I'm not entirely sure I want to put him at L-2 this early.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Slicey »

Things that don't make sense = bad logic = scumtell
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Sun May 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Slicey »

ugh I totally misunderstood InHim's post. >________> So yeah, just about everything I said against him was invalid. >___>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #5) » Thu May 28, 2009 3:41 am

Post by Slicey »

Gorrad wrote:My inactivity stems from my natural tendency towards D1 lurking and finals. Please bear with it for a bit more. I AM reading when I can.
This is me too, except instead of finals, I've been sick the last few days. When I said I misunderstood inHim's post, I meant the one I quoted. Right now, I have a neutral read on him. I'm keeping my now not random vote on Brandi, for calling people most likely town on P1. There may be other reasons, but I haven't read the last couple pages on account of me being sick.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by Slicey »

I'm sorry I haven't been posting that much, I've been busy. For anyone whose attacking me because of my attack against inHim: I made a mistake. I thought inHim was implying something different than he truly was. Thus, the points I made against him are null.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Slicey »

Still here, rereading. I just read Brandi's gigantic post, and I really like it. I was excusing InHim's scumminess, saying that it was just his playstyle, thus why I said I had a neutral read on him. However, Brandi is right. He has contradicted himself multiple times, giving different reasons for why he was voting people, as Brandi pointed out. For example, he originally voted Furry in the early stages of the game because Furry didn't want to keep his random vote on someone because it was the 3rd vote. Then he changed his reasoning to that Furry was "verbose." He did this a lot throughout the game, constantly changing his opinion on whether random bandwagons are good or not (hint: he thinks it is). He says he won't "recklessly bandwagon" and a couple posts later votes Brandi even though he finds DDD scummier. His playstyle has been incredibly scummy all game. Reckless bandwagoning, hope for quicklynches, downplaying everyone's points against him etc. Eventually, you have to draw the line between "it's his playstyle" and "this person is playing scummy, high chance he's scum."

My opinion on Brandi is that she looks a lot more town after that gigantic post. I don't think scum would take the time to make such a huge post. However, I still think she's pretty scummy, for: calling people most likely town on P1 (and you downplayed it in your big post), actually considering lynching hp leaves for making a joke about a 4 person scumteam (this was mostly your wording. Town would not be thinking about lynching or not lynching someone on Page 2. They would be thinking about voting that person.) A final reason is that you only seem to worry about things that concern you. For example, you said very little in your big post about the posts between DDD and Furry, other than it happened. FTR, I think DDD was right in that posts don't go into two categories: town or scum.

However, I find DDD a little scummy for saying that InHim was scummy, but never placing a vote on him.

Furry, my post was not a strawman, it was a misunderstanding. I thought he meant something else than he actually said (Granted, I was kinda right about him.) I felt at the time that that point was more damning than the points I made against Brandi, which is why I didn't originally vote for her. I realized I was wrong, and thus just kept my vote on Brandi.

I am about 99% sure that their is one scum between Brandi and InHim. I'm almost positive that this is not an argument between two townies. I think InHim is more likely scum.

Unvote, Vote: InHim
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Slicey »

Furry wrote:
Slicey wrote:My opinion on Brandi is that she looks a lot more town after that gigantic post. I don't think scum would take the time to make such a huge post. However, I still think she's pretty scummy, for: calling people most likely town on P1 (and you downplayed it in your big post), actually considering lynching hp leaves for making a joke about a 4 person scumteam (this was mostly your wording. Town would not be thinking about lynching or not lynching someone on Page 2. They would be thinking about voting that person.) A final reason is that you only seem to worry about things that concern you. For example, you said very little in your big post about the posts between DDD and Furry, other than it happened.
Oh come on now can we lynch Slicey? Look, he says Brandi is town because scum wouldnt be proactive (its actually best for scum to take over a game if no one else is taking the leader role). So there is logical fallicy number one. Now you go on to say Brandi is still scummy, so there goes that read shot to hell. Basically you got a whole paragraph that boils down to

"Brandi is townish for that big post, but not too townish, lets not start calling her town or anything too. She did these things that are scummy remember?"
Opinions can change. Brandi was my number one suspect. Now it's InHim. Brandi is now my number 2 suspect (unless InHim flips scum, in which case she's most likely town.)

Look, scum
generally
don't make posts like that. However, she has done other scummy things as I've listed. I still think there's a chance she's still scum, I'm just not as sure now.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Slicey »

My stance on Brandi is heavily determined by InHim's alignment. If he is lynched and flips scum, I'd say there's a great chance she's town and vice versa. That's why I think one of them should be lynched today, preferably InHim, and I've already said why I want him lynched. I would have no problem lynching Brandi either, however her flip would not confirm InHim's alignment in my eyes, if you understand what I mean. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:44 am

Post by Slicey »

Brandi wrote:I'm at a friends house right now but, I decided to check in briefly on their computer. I have noticed that Brain is still failing to read properly. I don't attack "anyone who looks at me funny." I attack whoever is scummy. I've been clearly very supportive of one wagon, for the sheer fact that no one is even HALF as scummy as inHim.
Isn't it a coincidence that everyone who has attacked you looks scummy to you?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:35 am

Post by Slicey »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Brandi wrote:I'm at a friends house right now but, I decided to check in briefly on their computer. I have noticed that Brain is still failing to read properly. I don't attack "anyone who looks at me funny." I attack whoever is scummy. I've been clearly very supportive of one wagon, for the sheer fact that no one is even HALF as scummy as inHim.
HMMMMMMMM...

Slicey looking worse by not moving the vote.

vote: Slicey

Brandi picked quite an inopportune time to write 24 pages and have me respond to it.
Pay attention, I already said that in my larger post, now I'm just reiterating it. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Slicey »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Slicey wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:
Slicey wrote:
HMMMMMMMM...

Slicey looking worse by not moving the vote.

vote: Slicey

Brandi picked quite an inopportune time to write 24 pages and have me respond to it.
Pay attention, I already said that in my larger post, now I'm just reiterating it. >_>
The fact you keep bringing it up and not moving over there is what I'm getting at with my vote.

I'm going to take a dip in the pool - after that I'll try and tackle the rest of the monster.

This deadline is cramping me.
The things you have said and done are scummier than the things Brandi has done.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Slicey »

Brian: Do you still believe Brandi is the best lynch? If not, whose lynch do you like more, mine or InHim's?

DDD, do you plan on changing your vote anytime soon? Deadline is tomorrow, and it looks like either me or InHim are going to be lynched, and your vote is on neither of us.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Slicey »

gah, didn't see DDD's last post. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:08 am

Post by Slicey »

bah. go town!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Slicey »

Couple notes:

1. I thought for sure Brandi was scum, especially after InHim flipped town.
2. Lynching SSK was probably the stupidest thing town could have done.

I had trouble getting correct reads on anyone though. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:19 am

Post by Slicey »

Those who voted for SSK (minus the scum of course) why in the holy hell did you vote a claimed cop? That makes zero sense.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Slicey »

Yes, Emp, although I 100% disagree with the replacement thing, I felt you were an awesome mod and had really good flavor text.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Slicey »

Brandi, you were lynched because you were the scummiest player in the game by far. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Slicey »

Looking back, InHim wasn't as scummy as I thought, it's just that I never found the point in bandwagoning for the purpose of bandwagoning. The claim didn't help either.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”