Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #174 (isolation #0) » Thu May 14, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Korts »

I am a page and a half behind with the reading, and rofl just came off V/LA. We'll get a post together soon.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #183 (isolation #1) » Fri May 15, 2009 4:05 am

Post by Korts »

i agree with pokethealpaca on zaphod trying hard to look pro-town with her post-lynch a+b analysis. her defense hinges on people actually caring whether she found the already lynched sk scummy. all in all it looks like padding for her post.

vote zaphod

swswc wrote:I'm not sure I'm buying Trotsky's defense that he thought A&B was mafia protecting a scumbuddy. Why would mafia claim vig/SK outing themselves to a killing role?

To clarify that should read, you thought Zaph was mafia protecting A&B mafia so you requested A&B kill Zaph.
the vig claim would obviously be stupid as mafia, it was from zaphod's initial ignorance of the a+b wagon that we suspected her, and the sudden switch and hard push on it implied hard bussing--which we would expect dgbscum to do in such a case.

the pta vs. ortohoops argument is pretty hypocritical of both re the fluffposting. both are reasonable wagons. we'll have to review them more seriously to have a solid opinion.

for reference i haven't read the walls o text from ojando onwards, will do that later.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #184 (isolation #2) » Fri May 15, 2009 4:06 am

Post by Korts »

well, so much for the lowercase format.
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”