populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #118 (isolation #0) » Mon May 04, 2009 10:57 am

Post by populartajo »

Apples and Bananas is SK. He wouldnt bring the possibility of being a SK if he were a vig.

Unvote Vote : Apples and Bananas.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #159 (isolation #1) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by populartajo »

So this is the current situation. I though these games would be fun and such but I a)really really hate the situation of changing acounts to post b)a big part of my scumhunting powers was to use meta on people I know but sometimes this hydra situation wont let me eavluate who is posting what and c)as much as I like playing with PF, I really do feel like I have a double responsiblity since PF has much more experience than me and I dont like screwing things around. Its also pretty clear that we have different ideas of the game. For reference, PF was kinda angry that I posted "Ill catch up soon, I promisse" since it would obv put us in the hot seat and I didnt think it very well. He is totally right.

People that know me usually know that Im more verbal and such but Im really not feeling comfortable and it sucks to be voted for this. PF is being ext nice with me and I owe him. In this post, Ill try to answer every accusation you have given to me and this PoketheAlpaca account. I promisse I at least will catch a scum in this nonoptymal but understandable wagon.
Zaphod wrote:PoketheAlpaca: No votes in the game besides the random ones. First actual scumhunt-related point comes in his Post 4, and it's not discussed in much depth, either. Next post is longer and ostensibly more substantial, but all we come out with is "Oh, not much to discuss except I have a few under-explained vibes".

Vote: PoketheAlpaca
If Im right, post 4 is a post by me. I agree these posts dont ahve a lot of analysis but come on its page 4. People are being ext careful with wath they say (the posting rate is an indicator of this) and the things I shared were feelings that I got at the moment. After all, those are my opinions and are a good start for get into the game.
obvious ortolan wrote:PTA is extremely scummy. His first two posts are ok but when you get to page 2 he starts to get really scummy.

Post 28- contentless.

Post 46 is alright, but 48 on the same page is again, totally contentless, after he's already come under fire multiple times for making useless posts.

Post 50 is PBPA. I usually find these completely useless and irritating to read when they're done without quotes. I additionally dislike this post because it's mostly IIoA- largely a description of the posts rather than analysis or an expression of an attitude towards the relevant players. Additionally, he fails to reach any meaningful conclusion, saying
So we are getting a lot of shit again for my PBPA. Dude, those are my thoughts. You are free to dislike them but this situation proves that besides ApplesandBananas and our case, people are being ext careful with what they say and the reigning analysis in the thread is the shit my PBPA is achieving. My reads are there and as you and many here know, I scumhunt by POE and gut. If my gut tells me no one is being scummy then Im not going to look for scummy reasons to attack someone I dont think is scum.

The case that scum would post senseless stuff is weak since its pretty clear that for obvious reasons, scum will avoid this to gather unnecessary attention.

I admit, this was a mistake and PF is angry at me and he is right. But call us scum for doing that is weak and lazy scumhunting.
Ortohoops wrote:But, I am aware that some of what "we" have posted in this game may be construed as fluff, which was why I was willing to forgive it from the other hydras, in the early game, up to a point. However PTA's constant diatribes about "fluff posting" become beyond hypocritical when they make not one but two completely useless posts on page 2, followed by a scummy PBPA. Of course then comes the unprompted unvote, and now a contrived OMGUS.
Its not hypocritical since PF was the one doing posting that and Im the one with the wasteless posts. And its not OMGUS. Its you going against an easy target and the reasons Poker provided before. Its hard to prove you are scum when we (specially me) have been inherently scummy but at least we are going to fight to see how hard you can push and how bad you will look when we come up town.
Incamnito wrote:Neither PokerFace nor populartajo have felt very town to me, and I feel like I have a fairly good understanding of their playstyles as I've played with both of them in past games before. I actually think the PoketheAlpaca wagon is a good one, therefore I will

vote: PoketheAlpaca
Yep, thats totally my fault. Ive neglected both games like shit and Im dissapointed with myself. Although why doesnt Pokerface feel town to you?
J-Scope wrote:Actually, I want to poke the alpaca too. Their last post was not the type of post I'd expect from town that is sorry about lurking and fluffing around. They did not elaborate on their suspects; their priority was to throw the suspicion on first and foremost. I want to see better explanations than what they gave if they are already calling for Zaphod and Orto quick lynches.

I also think that Tajo's voice is lacking in that post and he needs to defend his fluff more than PF does for him.

Also, why is Orto a better choice than Zaphod, PtA?

Vote: PoketheAlpaca
The problem was that I put PF in a shitty position and thats why he that was the charged to post yesterday didnt have the obligation to apologize for me. And I understand him. And I understand your vote.

Now, onto scumhunting mode.

Post 7 in "only post from this user" mod is a big attack against PoketheAlpaca. It reeks as a prepared attack, like waiting for Zaphod to do it (This either tells us that Orto is more prob scum than Zaphod if both are not scum). I know ortolan and I know what he is capable of. He is attacking us for being useless when as I already stated, everyone was being useless and the only thing I was trying to do is get a decent start in the game in page 4. Disagreeing with me doesnt make me scum.
obvious ortolan wrote:Post 50 is PBPA. I usually find these completely useless and irritating to read when they're done without quotes. I additionally dislike this post because it's mostly IIoA- largely a description of the posts rather than analysis or an expression of an attitude towards the relevant players. Additionally, he fails to reach any meaningful conclusion, saying
A big part of Orto's case is that he thinks our posts are useless and irritating. He dislikes my posts, even when they are not IIoA since I shared who was prob town with all the little that had been discussed. Again, disliking someone post style is not indicative of alignment as Orto wants to point.
obvious ortolan wrote:So his scummiest is us with a "slight scummy vibe" (which is not well explained by his above PBPA ~edit: it seems he confused the two hydras Zaphod and Ortohoops).
Yes, this should give you an idea of how non motivated Im in these games.
obvious ortolan wrote:He doesn't take a strong stand on anyone and fails to change his vote from the random phase, which is ironic because it's still on Trotsky, the very player he criticised someone else (Zaphod) for voting in his PBPA.
I did. In page 4, I didnt feel anyone was inherently scummy besides the comments I provided. PF randomly voted Trotsky. Not me. You wanted me to find scum in page 4 with the obvious problem this game have?
Everyone is too worried to not post more than they should. And this is a problem that its killing me since I usually like to share my thought as soon as I can and I feel really like pressured to not post and I dont like this at all. /end rant.
ort wrote:To quote Frog Dodging, MAJOR HYPOCRISY ALERT.
PF was the one to post that. Not me. Im the useless one in the hydra. Try again.
ort wrote:We apologise, we will vote the post-wasting scum now.
Unvote
Vote: PokeTheAlpaca
Yes, you found your easy target. I know you cant think ahead the box, ort, do you really think that scum is in the group of people posting shit like me (being demotivated and such) or is in the group that is aparently trying to save space by posting walloposts and saying that our posts are wasteless pieces of crap?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #221 (isolation #2) » Fri May 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by populartajo »

Im an expert analyzing this. My comments on bold and analyzing just the odds of scumpartnership with shaftedelvis.
shaft.ed wrote:God this game mechanic is painful.

RW for the love of God could you PLEASE not quote entire walls of text to reply with one line. PLEASE!@!!
Null here, RR slightly townie here for the difficult to fake frustration

Yos
You're grandstanding that all this resistance to your RW case indicates he's being protected by scum buddies. Yet many game players haven't posted since your case. Furthermore, the problem people have with your RW case is not the case itself it's your apparenty hypocrisy. You state that it's imperative that town lynch 2-3 times this action phase, list PtA as your second suspect, state you'd be happy with his lynch, but derail the wagon on PtA to push your RW case. This is clearly a logical inconsistency. Also most of your RW case surrounds the A&B vote shenanigans. I'd be amazed if you don't recall RW's voting on your wagon in Alpha.
Yos slightly townie here for the first case in his list and the time dedicated to his "apparent hypocrisy".

Orto
Your back and forth with Yos is stifling game conversation. While I feel your points are valid, you're sidetracking discussion which is antitown. I also don't like that you feel the need to reply to every single point against you. Do you still find PtA most likely scum? If so is Yos a likely buddy or a misguided townie?
Orto scummy here. SWSSC agress that he has valid points but also he is called antitown. The last two questions feel fabricated.

PtA
You're still tunneling. Tunneling is not a PtA town tell.
Read other posts to see how hard SWSSC pushed here.

RW
For the love of God...see above. I'm getting a townish read off of RW for what it matters.
Null here, see above

J-Scope
Thanks for sharing the tidbit about falsifying logs. This is townie points for J-Scope. Although if scum, he might just not feel like being bothered to create fake logs ;) However, what do you like about Trotsky's Zaphod case? There's nothing there.
slightly townie for the smiley and the townie points

Zaph
I obviously agree with your point against Yos, but what about the rest of the game. More input please.
slightly scummy for the agreement against yos and the call for more input

Ojando
Ojando is feeling off to me. I can't put a finger on it, need more content.
Ojando null here. SWSSC wanted to make him look bad but witj no reasoning.

Frog Dodging
I find it amusing that you make a case against Zmd for being out in their own little world by focusing on Trotsky. Yet you don't notice that his target Trotsky is doing the same exact thing barely playing the game and trying to push a case on Zaphod. In your experience do you think it more or less likely scum-Zmd would be pushing a pointless case on a a scumpartner? That said I do feel Zmd needs some pressure and I like your posting overall.
Frog comes slightly townie here. Seems like SWSSC is trying to convince him.

Trotsky
Your answer to my querry is lacking.
Korts wrote:the vig claim would obviously be stupid as mafia, it was from zaphod's initial ignorance of the a+b wagon that we suspected her, and the sudden switch and hard push on it implied hard bussing--which we would expect dgbscum to do in such a case.
This still doesn't address why you would then ask A&B to kill Zaphod. At that point in time you knew A&B was very unlikely mafia, you just admitted as such.
Trotsky comes slightly townie here. I dont see bussing. SWSSC is pushing a decent case against him.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #418 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:55 am

Post by populartajo »

Pokerface and myself plan to post something tonight.

In the meantime, I just would like to point out that I dont like this KMD/DGB conversation at all.

At all.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #435 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:37 am

Post by populartajo »

Sorry, I had a very busy and alcoholic weekend.

Ill post at night
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #442 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by populartajo »

Lets look at this:
Raging Wishbone: 5 :Zaphod Beeblebrox, J-Scope, Zmd, nyballosulgniirkps, Ojando
Pretty sure there has to be scum here. RW was a good wagon to be into.

The first post of the day is from Zaphod.
Zaphod wrote:That's a disappointment. I still want to lynch Kmd then. The only reason why I laid off was because I was so sure RW was scum, I couldn't imagine Zmd (as his buddy) bus so hard. Now, that consideration is gone.
Second one is from Zmd.
Zmd wrote:
RW wrote:Having written that, I am not sure he is doing it because he is scum or if he did it to keep from being lynched himself.
Neither. We thought you were scum..
RW wrote:Regardless, the subsequent discussion between Zaphod and ZMD contain scum. It is one or the other and I am certain their partner is J-Scope now.
Zaphod and JScope both dropped the "nice catch", so I can agree that one of them is likely scum. JScope clearly wanted you lynched anyway, so I'd lean Zaphod.
Basically these posts feel exactly the same. First the "oh, I was so sure RW was scum". Second, the attack against the other. It feels planned, like preparing for a scenario where one of them has to be the lynch of the day and the other has to survive.

The following out of place comments were the one that caught my attention.
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:But, couldn't YOU be scum, Zmd?
Zmd wrote:Not according to my Role PM. Can you honestly say the same?
Does anybody else feel the bad vibe in this relationship?
Plum wrote:
Zmd wrote:Not according to my Role PM. Can you honestly say the same?
According to our role PM we can't be scum.
Wow, that was useful.
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Plum wrote:Wow, that was useful.
Sure was. Zmd is confirmed town.
WTF? What exactly changed your mind here?
Zmd wrote:Kmd's top suspects: Zaphod, JScope, ny. Could also see Ojando/Otohoops, but don't really have much on either.
More Zaphod hate. And a lot of suspects.
Zaphod wrote:It took forever for the scum kill to go through. I'm interested in two players that lurked hard.
Yep, Zaphod. At this point Im expecting you to analyse voting patters. Not analyse lurkers.
Zmd wrote:Zaphod, by suspecting lurkers just because of the amount of time it took for a kill, you are saying that ALL THREE scum are lurking. That would effectively clear JScope, you, and myself. I'm not at all comfortable clearing you and JScope just yet.
Dont like the yet.
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:ZMD, you and I are town.
Let's decide who gets lynched.
Look the scum is lurking again.
Unreasonable change of heart, more non optymal lurkerhunting. Yep, this is not the usual DGB.
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
ortolan wrote:why is Zmd town Zaphod especially in light of RW's flip?
He's not lurking. I like that in Zmd.
So this is the only reason?
Zmd wrote:Zaphod, if you are truly town, it's likely that JScope is scum.
So, your suspicions of Zaphod just dissapared because Zaphod just said that she likes you are not lurking or am I missing something here?.
Zmd wrote:Ok, here's an idea. DGB know that I'd never put one of these up by my own choice if I were scum and she were in the game because it screwed us over in Medeival. (Also gives my opinions for later use after I'm lynched)
What about if she is scum with you, KMD?
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:TO restate.
I believe that Zmd is scum for throwing a false track (his scum list) which he probably designed to be especially misleading since he got caught by it in Medieval Mafia.
Another thing he did in that game was to participate in a full-scumteam Day 1 bus'ing of zwet. He specifically said that the zwet wagon was scum-driven (that's his attempt as scum to WIFOM the town).
I perceive another similar attempt to WIFOM us, this time, by providing a scumlist.
I am as certain as could be that Zmd is scum.
He must die.
Whoever is willing to put him at L-1, I will hammer.
Look, another change of heart. What number are we? 3?
Kmd wrote:For what it's worth,
Vote JScope
DGB seems to be honestly looking for scum. JScope seems happy to just ride through the game.
Im starting to get the feeling that Zaphod and Zmd are starting to throw wifom all over the place and forcing a relationship in the idea that if some flips scum, as I suspect, the other will not be suspected for the obviousness of the link.
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:Zmd you're pulling at my heartstrings and now I think you're town again.
Who's the scum?
Ill do you a favor, Zaphod. I will put Zmd at L-1 and make you decide.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #447 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:01 am

Post by populartajo »

J-Scope wrote:Tajo, are you saying that stuff points to a ZMD - Zaphod scumpair? Is there one particular reason why you voted ZMD over Zaphod?

You acknowledge that he's now at L-1. It'd be good to hear a response from both ZMD and Zaphod while I prepare the =====[]
Yep, Im pretty sure that there is at least one scum in this Zmd-Zaphod pair, if not both.

I agree that I want to hear Zaphod and Zmd reactions.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #449 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:02 am

Post by populartajo »

Ojando wrote:I disagree with Tajo about the Zmd+Zaphod scumpair being particularly likely. It would be just easier and more convincing to full out bus if they are the remaining scum, I doubt Zaphod's flip flops really are designed to convince anyone of Zmd's innocence and Zaphod has a decent amount of anti-Zmd initiative history. Also, I think Tajo's sarcasm detector fails on the "WTF?etc." part.
You think Zaphod's flip flops are normal? Who do you think is scum?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #459 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:56 am

Post by populartajo »

Im catchin up tonight. Had a very busy weekend
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #473 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 am

Post by populartajo »

Waiting for Pokerface input to post. He was V/LAish until yesterday.

In the meantime:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
J-Scope wrote:I think the no-kill could be the result of a power role, though there's nothing to indicate that either way.
If the no-kill is a byproduct of a roleblocker, someone knows who a scum is.
Why is a roleblocker the first thing that comes to your mind?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #510 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:40 am

Post by populartajo »

V/LA until weekend. Job is being shitty these days.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #634 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by populartajo »

Hi.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #685 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by populartajo »

Good game all.

If everyone deserves the credit for this victory its my buddy Pokerface and the whole scumteam. Good job Jahudo winning both games and good job Ojando, you both have a good idea of the game. My contribution was minimum and I tend to disappear when there are better players than me gathering ideas. Also I sometimes do stupid things (prob thats what got us vigged on Alpha and get some flak early in Beta). Also you all know I dont like very much being scum and this game also had wall o texts, and also I like to spam my attacks, so yeah, I was like very restricted in this game.

But thx for modding Adel and Claus. Very good playerlist. Alpha was more dynamic than being restricted. And add me to the crusade against posting screenshots. Its not the spirit of the game.
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”