Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #0) » Sun May 10, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Plum »

Raging Wishbone wrote:Actually it was RR who posted suspicions of you and it'ts me who wants to confirm you town. I kinda just wanted to see how you responded... Can I ask you an ethics question, would you feel comfortable winning as scum after DGB's post?
Nyb-I-can't-spell-your-username wrote:It reeks of scum glee at having found vig/sk:
a) shows less than passing concern for AB's alignment
b) the way he ask for Zaphod's kill looks like scum seeing a great opportunity at augmenting the bodies count
I agree, it feels definitely off.
FOS: Trotsky
. My top suspect remains PoketheAlpaca, however.
Ortohoops wrote:Post 50 is PBPA. I usually find these completely useless and irritating to read when they're done without quotes. I additionally dislike this post because it's mostly IIoA- largely a description of the posts rather than analysis or an expression of an attitude towards the relevant players. Additionally, he fails to reach any meaningful conclusion
This was part of what I was getting at in my suspicions of PoketheAlpaca. Asked for content, gives not really. I also dislike their attack on Ortohoops, to some degree, anyway. I explained why their vote on A&B was
not
hypocritical.
PoketheAlpaca on Ortohoops wrote:I don't get this either. Part of the case being expressed on A&B is their posting wasn't really adding much to the game. Saying Scum wouldn't do it because they'd get attacked for being scummy is stupid. Scum are more likly to be scummy. If scum were never scummy, how would we catch them? You sound like you want to attack those that conserve posts and you don't certainly seem to be doing or voting for that. Like you're being a hypocrite.
No, Ortohoops seems to want to attack those who immediately jump on those not being extremely conservative with posts.

If DGB is frustrated and/or wants to quit the site, that's her business. I would feel comfortable winning as scum so long as I didn't use that post of hers as some sort of excuse or explanation for why I couldn't be scum, and I played the game for my hydra and alignment as best I could. It would be stupid of you to try to use that to
confirm
me town anyway. That's hypothetical and irrelevent, though, because I don't happen to be scum.
PoketheAlpaca wrote:Plums recent post has actual content but the A&B wagon has ended with A&B dead. Saying you find A&B scummy now does absolutly nothing. Its just a pathetic attempt to look like everybody else. "Oh look at me I'm catching up and I found A&B scummy too! We're just like the rest of the town, I swear!" Then you should have said that earlier when it mattered not wasted the threads times/posts with it now!
I told you that I had been busy and had let DGB fill most of our collective duties here, and I apologized for not being about too much. I felt I wed it to the game to do a complete, thorough reread, and saw no reason not to offer it up to everyone. I had to really get into this game and this was the best way I saw to do it. I do realize that not everything in my last post was still entirely relevent, but I think that it was a decent option, overall. If you can explain why it was more likely that I'm scum trying to look town than town/anyone trying to really catch up in the game and be open about all my thoughts on what's happened . . . I don't see a compelling reason for you to not be treating it as a nulltell.
Ortohoops wrote:This is why I think scum would take the stance of jumping on
anything
that could be interpretted as a slight waste.
Additionally, I
did
note more than just suspicions of Apples and Banana. I don't see the argument that the post was a complete waste.
PokerFace wrote:If you don't have a read, don't post and or waste your vote.
Random stage over.

Unvote: Trotsky
You felt the need to make this point and yet you yourself didn't have a suspect to put your vote on at least semi-seriously. At least DGB was poking the lurkers; I'd say there's some value in that.

Vote: PoketheAlpaca

More later; am being kicked off the computer.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by Plum »

Zmd wrote:Not according to my Role PM. Can you honestly say the same?
According to our role PM we can't be scum.

Wow, that was useful.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by Plum »

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Adel wrote:I'm quiting the site.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Alas and alack.

Still at camp. Ojanen gave me vibes of the bad sort before, but no time to read up now; I'm borrowing a friend's laptop briefly and won't really have access for another month.

Basically there's nothing I can say or read up in the time I have, so I'll leave you with the note that I have a very bad gut read on Ojanen, and I think even something on the team they replaces, Hogfather.

Later, all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”