Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Xdaamno wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:If Ether dosn't say something change my mind in the near future, I expect to hammer her. We can take care of her obvious scum budddy Xdaamno tommorow.
Tunnel vision - yes, my play is consistent with scum. That's obvious. But it's also consistent with town. You're interpreting my behaviour as how you'd like to see it, rather than objectively.
I am interpreting your behavior objectivly, Xdaamno. Objectivly, I think your weak scumhunting day 1 was scummy. I think your general contrabutions to this game are not as pro-town as I would expect. I think the whole thing with your vote on Patrick, and how you seemed to go back and fourth on it, were more likely to come from a scum then from a town. I think your sudden vote on me today, despite your thinking I was pro-town yesterday, was scummy, and the way you've just kept your vote on me without explaining it, or defending it, or discussing why you think I'm scum is also more likely to come from a scum then a town. Plus some aspects of your behavior makes me wonder about a possible link with Ether, my other main suspect.

Your defense here looks like you're saying "Oh, but a townie could play the way I'm playing just like a scum could". And that's true; it is possible a pro-town person could play the way you are playing, that is always a possibility. However, it would not be good play for a pro-town person to play that way, and I don't think it's all that likely, either.

In any case, if Ether keep lurking, I'll probably hammer her soon. Don't think that takes you off the hook, though.

=======================
Page 33 Votecount

charter (0/5):
Ether (3/5): Green Crayons, Patrick, Korts
Green Crayons(0/5):
Incognito (0/5):
Korts (0/5):
Patrick (0/5):
skitzer (0/5):
Xdaamno (1/5): Yosarian2
Yosarian2 (2/5): charter, Xdaamno,

Not voting (3/9):

Ether, skitzer, Incognito

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
=======================

Countdown To Day 2 Deadline
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

You can't hammer Ether unless if you consider putting her at 1L is "hammering."
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Incognito »

So... like Ether, can you
do
something already? This game's stalling out.
Ether wrote:Don't rub it in. ¬_¬

This is a "god dammit Sophie I will force myself to care about this game somehow" post; I'm aware of prod rules and don't want to be replaced. I don't expect to sleep for a while, sadly.
I take it this is a Vanilla claim?
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:If Ether dosn't say something change my mind in the near future, I expect to hammer her. We can take care of her obvious scum budddy Xdaamno tommorow.
Tunnel vision - yes, my play is consistent with scum. That's obvious. But it's also consistent with town. You're interpreting my behaviour as how you'd like to see it, rather than objectively.
I am interpreting your behavior objectivly, Xdaamno. Objectivly, I think your weak scumhunting day 1 was scummy. I think your general contrabutions to this game are not as pro-town as I would expect. I think the whole thing with your vote on Patrick, and how you seemed to go back and fourth on it, were more likely to come from a scum then from a town. I think your sudden vote on me today, despite your thinking I was pro-town yesterday, was scummy, and the way you've just kept your vote on me without explaining it, or defending it, or discussing why you think I'm scum is also more likely to come from a scum then a town. Plus some aspects of your behavior makes me wonder about a possible link with Ether, my other main suspect.

Your defense here looks like you're saying "Oh, but a townie could play the way I'm playing just like a scum could". And that's true; it is possible a pro-town person could play the way you are playing, that is always a possibility. However, it would not be good play for a pro-town person to play that way, and I don't think it's all that likely, either.

In any case, if Ether keep lurking, I'll probably hammer her soon. Don't think that takes you off the hook, though.
The second paragraph is misunderstanding what I am saying: I'm not saying 'but I could be town'. I was saying that, from my point of view, it you are underestimating the consistency of a town player making my posts.

Your first paragraph I have no problems with. I'm not going to lie and defend myself artificially like many town players would. Those are valid points.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Green Crayons wrote:X: So you admit that your play could be considered scummy, but that there are objective qualifiers that make it not scummy? ...Riiiight.

So what actions specifically do you think could be considered scummy?
What objective qualifiers do you think make these actions town?
From an objective point of view, why do you think Yos' interpretation of your actions is wrong?
pfffft
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 4:27 am

Post by Incognito »

Post 803, Xdaamno wrote:Your first paragraph I have no problems with. I'm not going to lie and defend myself artificially like many town players would. Those are valid points.
I'm surprised you don't have a problem with the first paragraph and think all of the points are valid. Yosarian2 mentioned that one of his issues with you is your vote on him
today
despite the fact that you didn't find him scummy yesterday. How is that point valid when you seemed to vote for him due to the information we learned from our now dead townies, which is new information that you didn't have available to you yesterday?
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Incognito wrote:
Post 803, Xdaamno wrote:Your first paragraph I have no problems with. I'm not going to lie and defend myself artificially like many town players would. Those are valid points.
I'm surprised you don't have a problem with the first paragraph and think all of the points are valid. Yosarian2 mentioned that one of his issues with you is your vote on him
today
despite the fact that you didn't find him scummy yesterday. How is that point valid when you seemed to vote for him due to the information we learned from our now dead townies, which is new information that you didn't have available to you yesterday?
Because it's scummy to change your opinion that quickly (even though I don't think I remembered my opinion of him yesterday, there's no way I can prove it to you and therefore it's a valid scumtell.)
Cracking Idea Mafia
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

X wrote:pfffft
Ugh. Scum.

Can we lynch Ether-scum now, please? She's very obviously scum who has lost all desire to actually play the game.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Incognito »

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous.

vote: Ether
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Incognito »

Mod:
Prod charter, Korts, (Ether, skitzer) please?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 7:12 am

Post by charter »

Wasn't that the hammer? What else is there to talk about now?
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Incognito »

No it was L-1. :P
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 7:19 am

Post by charter »

Oh. Well, I'm not opposed to an Ether lynch. I'd prefer a Yosarian one, but not going to stop Ether's. She hasn't done a whole lot this game and is now uberlurking, despite browsing mafiascum numerous times.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Korts »

Incognito wrote:
Mod:
Prod charter, Korts, (Ether, skitzer) please?
No need, I'm here. Just nothing new happening. Etherscum still needs to be lynched.
scumchat never die
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 10:18 am

Post by skitzer »

Incognito wrote:I took the "her meta seems to be heavily convincing" that you mentioned in your 785 to mean that you too were being swayed by it even though you don't usually factor in meta when trying to develop reads.
Yeah, I was thinking about the way it sounded when I wrote the post but I didn't know how to make it sound better.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Patrick »

This appears to have slown right down. My suspicions haven't changed substantially, except that if Ether is scum Xdaamno goes up a bit; I don't like how he tried to deter the Ether wagon then suddenly found some huge "scum tell" in her posts when nearly everybody expressed suspicion of her. "Townies are never complacent" still doesn't make sense, I know Xdaamno has played with Glork at least once =)

skitzer, you didn't answer my question. Who do you think is scum?
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Well, I know Ether has a physcis final tommorow morning she (should be) spending all her time studying for right now, so I'll give her until tommorow night to post. If she hasn't made a defense post, or a claim, or whatever by then, I'll hammer her.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

(sigh) I hate to do this without a claim, but we've waited long enough.

Unvote:xdaamno

Vote:Ether
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 1:43 am

Post by vollkan »

=======================
End of Day 2 Votecount

charter (0/5):
Ether (5/5): Green Crayons, Patrick, Korts, Incognito, Yosarian2
Green Crayons(0/5):
Incognito (0/5):
Korts (0/5):
Patrick (0/5):
skitzer (0/5):
Xdaamno (0/5):
Yosarian2 (2/5): charter, Xdaamno,

Not voting (2/9):

Ether, skitzer,

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
=======================

Ether, Mafia Roleblocker,
Red Mafia
was lynched Day 2.

It is now Night 2. Day 3 will commence in 72 hours time, on Sunday 10 May at 22:42 GMT+10.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by vollkan »

skitzer, Vanilla Townie,
Town
was killed Night 2

Yosarian2, Miller,
Town
was killed Night 2

It is now Day 3. Deadline will fall in 3 weeks time, on Sunday 31 May at 09:40 GMT+10.

With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Countdown To Deadline
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by charter »

Well, I am pretty lost. I am also wondering why some people are still alive, why Korts is not dead yet, and why on earth Yosarian was killed. I will be rereading and posting thoughts.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by Incognito »

Korts, did you protect charter again last night?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by charter »

Oh, I am pretty sure we need to massclaim today. With two kills each night, a mislynch today will probably be game. I think I should reread and come up with an order.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Incognito »

Mmm.. if this is a two mafia group set-up like I think it might be (two mafiates per group), we might not only need to lynch correctly but also make sure to lynch the scum of the Mafia group that Ether was
not
a part of in order to still have some kind of a chance. It
could
still be a one mafia group and one SK set-up and the "Red Mafia" thing might be thrown in there as a red herring, but I'm thinking the two mafia group thing is looking more and more likely.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Oh, I am pretty sure we need to massclaim today. With two kills each night, a mislynch today will probably be game. I think I should reread and come up with an order.
I want X the scumbag to claim first. I don't really care after that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”