Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Pesco Light »

Incamnito wrote:And actually...

UNVOTE, Vote J-Scope

a) OMGUS! No answers for you.
b) My meta on J-scope indicates that you would normally jump on Pesco Light for wasting a vote on the Mod. Why didn't you?
Incamnito wrote:And Zaphod.. my guess? J-Scope is scum with Pesco, and is Cross-bussing via the Beta game.
I take it you're serious about this. Let's hear some reasons why.

Vote Incamnito
FoS J-Scope
"Doesn't pesco mean fish?" --elvis_knits
Pesco Light
Pesco Light
Townie
Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Pesco Light »

I'm taking that as over-reacting to an obv-prod vote. It can stay.

Pesco
Pesco Light
Pesco Light
Townie
Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Pesco Light »

I was asking for an explanation regarding those 2 quotes. A prod with vote backing. You've over-reacted to it and ignored giving answers.

Pesco
Pesco Light
Pesco Light
Townie
Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Pesco Light »

Pesco Light wrote:

UNVOTE, Vote J-Scope

b) My meta on J-scope indicates that you would normally jump on Pesco Light for wasting a vote on the Mod. Why didn't you?
Incamnito wrote:And Zaphod.. my guess? J-Scope is scum with Pesco, and is Cross-bussing via the Beta game.
I take it you're serious about this. Let's hear some reasons why.
It's not talking about any game but this one. Why so serious?

Pesco
Pesco Light
Pesco Light
Townie
Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Post by Pesco Light »

Was that a modkill?

Ftr, I wasn't asking about his reference to beta at all. If you'd been looking at the 2 quotes, the common factor was the suspicion of J-scope and me. The first one I assumed was still RVS content and it being brought up again in the second, I then took it as serious.

Pesco
Pesco Light
Pesco Light
Townie
Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 am

Post by Pesco Light »

Apples and Banana wrote:The wagon on Incamnito grew way too quickly, imo. Pesco Light, especially, seemed to be voting for a comment the Mod said couldn't be backed up, due to talking about the other game.

Unvote, Vote: Pesco
Your vote is weak. Let me reiterate the backing of my vote.
Pesco Light 53 wrote:
Pesco Light wrote:

UNVOTE, Vote J-Scope

I take it you're serious about this
. Let's hear some reasons why.
It's not talking about any game but this one.
Why so serious
?
Pesco Light 72 wrote:Ftr, I wasn't asking about his reference to beta at all. If you'd been looking at the 2 quotes, the common factor was the suspicion of J-scope and me. The first one I assumed was still RVS content and it being brought up again in the second,
I then took it as serious.
Pesco
Pesco Light
Pesco Light
Townie
Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Pesco Light »

Catch up time for FL!

Because this game does not place a restriction on the number of posts, it is marginally more acceptable to place a vote on someone that cannot be voted, for lulz. But you make a point that Pesco should be questioned for trying to vote a non player in this game.

Pesco Light, what reaction were you looking for?

To see who recognized my meta ^-^. None really. I just do that.
I know she likes to lynch the mod in bastard modded games, but those have a purpose because bastard mods are scum and should be lynched. Does she like to vote the mod in regular games too?
Why yes. Yes I do.

Here's a question for everyone - how many lynches do you think would be ideal in the next action block, if any?
Dunno what my better half has said, but as many as there are scummy people.

:
And Zaphod.. my guess? J-Scope is scum with Pesco, and is Cross-bussing via the Beta game.
And I haven't the faintest how I missed this.

Seriously?
Everyone always says I am overreacting.
You also exagerrate.
Also, Pesco Light, pro-tip: read the thread. Incamn referenced the other game and was told off by the Mod. She cannot be expected to answer anything further regarding what points she was trying to make and examine with that reference and speculation.
Fair, but she doesn't HAVE To reference the other game to explain why bussing is involved per se.
The wagon on Incamnito grew way too quickly, imo. Pesco Light, especially, seemed to be voting for a comment the Mod said couldn't be backed up, due to talking about the other game.

Unvote, Vote: Pesco
I disagree (duh). To quote my better half:
Ftr, I wasn't asking about his reference to beta at all. If you'd been looking at the 2 quotes, the common factor was the suspicion of J-scope and me. The first one I assumed was still RVS content and it being brought up again in the second, I then took it as serious.

Yeah that's a brilliant scum strategy. Run up a player to a premature wagon thus drawing attention to yourself and then kill said player confirming the player you were attempting to mislynch but got bored of waiting for was actually town.
Yeaaaaaah, this is also a good reason.

Caught up...but lost. I'm not sure who to suspect, though A&B seems to be trying a fallacious easy route, as already pointed out by my better half. I need to see a votecount to know if we are voting him or not.
Pesco Light
Pesco Light
Townie
Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Pesco Light »

46. Pesco Light is too serious. Slight scummy vibe.
Seriously? Despite the fact we don't have the TIME to not be serious?

Prob scum.
Trotsky
Frog Dodging
Pesco-Light
I desire a full case on us. Now. Two little pokes doesn't cut it.
Pesco Light
Pesco Light
Townie
Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:11 am

Post by Pesco Light »

J-Scope 89 wrote: Does the FoS correlate to something in this game? If so, what?
Incamnito brought up the possibility of bussing, there was no reason for me not to suspect they were bussing you with that context.
RW 91 wrote:If I am wrong and Incamito was killed by scum with five votes on him, why? Why would scum waiste that kill on someone who was wagoned so hard? Did he write something that really scared the scum team?

@Yosariwen and anyone else who cares to chime in... Did Nuwen out Incamnito as a Tracker?
First half feels like scum-planted WIFOM (in light of the new flip). Second half, the question's wording is weird. Why is it specific that you name only half the hydra as the one that outed the tracker and ask for anyone to respond?
Yos 93 wrote:Nuwen spotted a possible breadcrumb by Incamn, and mentioned it in thread; it sounds like she did so because she was trying to figure out his alignment and if the breadcrumb should be trusted or not. It was a mistake, especally since the breadcrumb was truthfull, but not a scumtell, since there is no reason she would want to mention it in thread as scum.
Call me a newb if you will, but I thought since this game was packing some big names, you guys don't make such careless mistakes. Moreover, if Nuwen did pick up a crumb, what motivation was there to not discuss it with you first?
Sure that's a lot of words, but it's not scumhunting.
Pokethealpaca 106 wrote:Did you perceive what you called an over reaction as being over defensive, Yes or no? Why is it a scumtell in your mind?
And yes i realize incamn is dead now. You can answer from a standpoint on tells can't you?
I felt I had given reason enough for my vote and made it clear. Instead of answering what was asked, the reply was to get aggressive. I perceived it as getting worried about the wagon building momentum to lynch. There was more of an aggressive element to it rather than defensive and it's scummy in that scum will fight harder than vanilla townies to stay alive.
Pokethealpaca 110 wrote:My case is that you are the most scummy person in my reread. Incamnito was joking with his comments, yet you attacked him assuming he was serious. Also, you really though Incamnito was prob scum, neutral or prob town when you confirmed your vote agaisnt him?
Not town enough for an unvote, biased to scum as mentioned above.
Frog Dodging 118 wrote:I see I'm mostly proving right about Pesco Light being the weakest of the hydras this game. How blasé.

My suspicions lie firmly in the Pesco Light camp, although I have no clue what other I thinks at the moment. I would not be opposed to a Yosariwen stringing-up at this point, but I think that can wait for now.

Vote: Pesco Light
Case?
Ortohoops 123 wrote:This is why I want the first 1-2 lynches to be lurkers.
Still not scumhunting.

More posting and anal later (around 8 hours time).

Pesco
Pesco Light
Pesco Light
Townie
Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Pesco Light »

Ortohoops 131 wrote:In a game like this though, missing the first 48 hours of this game, is the equivalent of missing the first 2 weeks in a 3 week game. Sorry, but activity does matter in this game, and if players either a) can't commit enough time, or b) wish to only post a couple times a day, I'd rather lynch them now while the alignment probabilities have slim margins.
Let the vig take care of lurkers.
Yosariwen 133 wrote:
J-Scope wrote:
Yosariwen wrote:At the time, "outting" Incamn's breadcrumbs had a much higher chance of hitting scum than voting randomly.
But didn't you initially call it a null tell?
Here's the distinction - the
motivation
behind breadcrumbing was a null tell (any power role has the motivation to crumb his or her results, regardless of alignment). As an independent body, nothing Incamn did made him/her more likely to be scum than town or town than scum.

Probability
dictates that killing a random power role will hit scum more often than killing any other random player. This isn't a tell; it's a ratio observation independent of the crumbing itself.
J-Scope wrote:
Yosariwen wrote:hitting a power role at random is more likely to hit scum than hitting any play at random.
Did you have this feeling back then?
Mmhm, but I wanted to run the idea by my hydra partner prior. We came to the consensus that although the chance of a mislynch is lower, the cost to town is far higher. But that rough probability is a good item to keep in mind when approaching any future claims.

Pointing out Incamn's crumbs was a bad move in retrospect, yeah, and I apologize - but I didn't see any reason why the act of crumbing was anything but neutral.
Playing the setup isn't going to catch scum more effectively than solid scumhunting and I'm quite sure this is not unreasonable to expect from the experienced players in this game.
Ortohoops 137 wrote:Why would you think it was a mod-kill to begin with? This looks like an attempt to imply that you cannot be associated with/responsible for the kill because you didn't know if it was a mod or scum kill.
I was viewing the post from a phone, I couldn't see any text formatting. There was nothing in the mod post that explicitly stated what kind of kill it was and I wanted clarification. The fact that my prior questions were being avoided by reason of talking about the beta game, made it a possibility that it was a mod-kill for overstepping.
Zmd 148 wrote:
sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote:Yeah, scared. You're now trying to be active, but with very little scum hunting. That last post, only the last sentence could maybe be described as scum hunting. And even then, it's a really weak probe.
I usually am pretty active in my games. Zaz said she'd do most of the posting so I could focus on other things for a while, but now she has limited access, so I will be doing most of the posting, and our activity level will increase.

And I gave my reads in the post before that. Very little has changed in such a small amount of time.
And very little has come from you overall. More than 100 posts into the serious business of the game and you can't say anything useful?
ZB 159 wrote:The one looked mostly jokey and the second perhaps more serious, like a mostly RVS vote turning into something more serious - but, asking for reasons why so serious, the answers would be within the category of things not to be discussed lest Mod kill. I can sort of see why you might have been thinking that way, so I'm content to drop it itself as a point of strong attack on contention on my part. However, I do still want you to clarify how the vote there was an 'obv-prod' vote.
The point I pushed (I felt) was not difficult for them to respond to. Give a satisfactory response, get unvote.
SWSWC 182 wrote:And WTF is J-scope doing FOSing people instead of voting?
Agreed.

Summary of stances and opinions including my last post and up to now:
Vote Yosariwen
FoS J-scope and Zmd

Pesco

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”