Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:17 am

Post by Green Crayons »

For the record, by my account I'll have computer access about forty-five minutes prior to deadline. I'll make sure to check in before then to check and see who the current forerunner is (and may switch my vote depending on what I see and read), but I still would really like people to join in on an X lynch.

=======================
Page 28 Votecount

camn (0/7):
charter (2/7): Korts, DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13 (4/7): charter, Xdaamno, Yosarian2, Ether
Ether (0/7):
Green Crayons (0/7):
Incognito (0/7):
Korts (1/7): Incognito,
OhGodMyLife (0/7):
Patrick (0/7):
skitzer (0/7):
Xdaamno (2/7): Green Crayons, camn,
Yosarian2 (1/7): OhGodMyLife

Not voting (2/12):

skitzer, Patrick

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Countdown To Deadline
============================
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:27 am

Post by Korts »

I can join in on either an Izzy or a Xdaamno lynch, although I'd much prefer the former.

unvote, vote: Izzy
scumchat never die
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:50 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Green Crayons wrote:Dizzy: charter putting "mason" into someone's role name which we will see when they die is a pretty confirmable action. Kort's dying/not dying when he should be protecting an investigative role is a pretty confirmable action.

I would say that they are confirmable power role claims. How are you suggesting that they are not confirmable at all? If you wanted to throw out legitimate criticism, I would have thought you would have argued that charter's ability doesn't make him town or that Kort's ability might take too long to test - and thus if he's lying, he might already be a part of the mafia majority by the time it comes down to realizing we should string him up.

Those are the criticisms that come to mind.
Not
that their roles are flat-out unconfirmable. I would like to know why you think we can't confirm either of these roles at all, because that just looks like a big fat lie?
Hmm, I missed the post where Charter said the mod had confirmed the role name of the person he reecruits changes to mason. 'Kay.
unvote

Korts cannot be confirmed unless he dies, and even if he doesn't he's not confirmed scum because of WIFOMy bullshit involving guessing mafia motives. We don't even know if we have an investigative role, and I can completely see why OGML appears to be thinking that Miller Yos could just be a red herring. And if he's not, there's a cop and those two claims are true, then there's almost definitely a Mafia Power Role involved, possibly an RB, which would make Korts' ability next to useless, so even if the cop dies while being protected by Korts, he's not confirmed scum.

vote korts
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:41 am

Post by charter »

Umm, I think there's only eight hours to deadline. I'm going to go ahead and target Izzy when I get back from class in three hours, so that's who we should lynch.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:42 am

Post by Incognito »

Is it bad that I don't particularly feel inclined to remove my vote even in the absence of a counterclaim? You've got a scummy-acting person in Korts who was pushed to a claim by three people who seem town-ish (DizzyIzzy less so but that's besides the point, Patrick's been looking much better lately) and one person who I know is town (me), and he comes forward and claims a protective role. If that doesn't smell like scum fake-claiming, then I don't know what does.
Post 672, Ether wrote:Hmm. Incognito, is Camn scum?
No, I think she's town.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:06 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

See, I have no idea why an unconfirmable claim of a protective role by Korts should be able to suddenly remove people from his wagon. I'm pretty sure it's a WIFOM-filled scum ploy that people are falling for, so when you mislynch me, make sur eyou get him later, 'kay?
Show
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:17 am

Post by camn »

FTR, I support an Izzy lynch over a Korts lynch, although an X lynch would be better.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:27 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Yes, I agree with Yos. I can't see a better lynch than an Izzy lynch right now.

/non-committal
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:31 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Korts is a much better lynch than an Izzy lynch.
Show
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:20 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I don't particularly like the prospects of either an Izzy lynch or an X lynch, but a no lynch would be disastrous so I'll put my vote on whichever one is closer to being lynched in a few hours.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:56 am

Post by Patrick »

Bad feeling about this. I don't particularly think either are scum, but between Izzy and Xdaamno I have a slightly preference for lynching Xdaamno. Since there's a chance this is my last post before deadline,
Vote: Xdaamno
. I don't consider Korts cleared (or confirmable, has has been suggested), but I'm not prepared to take a risk on him today. I'm also tending to think charter is telling the truth about his ability, otherwise I can't see why he'd have said the person he recruits finds out today and gets "mason" appear in their name on death. I want skitzer to commit to something before deadline hits. I still feel like I have almost no read on him after 3 weeks of play.

In response to this:
Korts wrote:As of my scumlist: I still think charter is scum based on that claim, and he has been fairly scummy for a while; Xdaamno is scummy, but I'm not convinced of his guilt now; and the people who are pushing my wagon based on the fact that I decided to interact rather than lag behind--Izzy, Patrick I assume (although I don't see any explicit reason for his vote), and Ether I assume (her apparent case on me never got produced).
I did give an explicit reason for my vote, and it wasn't your "interacting rather than lag behind". Actually, even having recently come off you, I want you to explain why you're not reading the posts of someone you apparently suspect.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 am

Post by charter »

Guys, I just used my ability on DizzyIzzyB13. Lets lynch her.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:21 am

Post by charter »

Rules wrote:4: Lynching requirements are set out in the previous post. Once a lynch is decided, the decision is final. Feel free to continue posting until the thread is locked, but unvoting, etc. before I check the thread will not prevent the player from being lynched.
MOD
does this mean we need seven votes for a lynch at deadline, or will the person with the most number of votes be lynched? There wasn't a previous post to reference.

Right now I think it's
DizzyIzzyB13 (5/7): charter, Xdaamno, Yosarian2, Ether, Korts
Xdaamno (3/7): Green Crayons, camn, Patrick

By my count we need two more if vollkan is going to make us seven to lynch, though I just don't think he's been able to check this in a while. I'm also seeing just a little over three hours until deadline, so we should get a move on. I'll be around until then I believe.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:38 am

Post by Incognito »

vollkan wrote:13: Each day will have an automatic deadline of three (3) weeks. Under
no
circumstances will I extend the deadline.
At deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, whichever of the tied players received the LAST vote shall be the lynchee.
unvote
vote: xdaamno

unfortunately
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Should be able to post more often from now on.
OhGodMyLife wrote:I don't particularly like the prospects of either an Izzy lynch or an X lynch, but a no lynch would be disastrous so I'll put my vote on whichever one is closer to being lynched in a few hours.
QFT (though I'm pretty certain which wagon I'll be on at the deadline :P)
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Incognito »

skitzer, do you typically go whole days without voting anyone?
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:10 am

Post by skitzer »

Here is my opinion on the claims so far:

Yosarian2 - Miller: This claim is questionable. Even though we seem to have dropped the debate of it right now, we have no evidence either way, except for the fact that it's an easy cover-up to any investigations Yos receives if he is scum. In my opinion, he should be vigged (if we have one).

charter - Day Mason Recruiter: This claim can be tested, so I don't have any problems with it now, excpet the fact that I did not like it's inital wording. However, if he fails to use it and he loses it, I'm all up for lynching him.

Korts - Also testable. But it is an important power role if Korts is telling the truth.

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:Korts cannot be confirmed unless he dies, and even if he doesn't he's not confirmed scum because of WIFOMy bullshit involving guessing mafia motives. We don't even know if we have an investigative role, and I can completely see why OGML appears to be thinking that Miller Yos could just be a red herring. And if he's not, there's a cop and those two claims are true, then there's almost definitely a Mafia Power Role involved, possibly an RB, which would make Korts' ability next to useless, so even if the cop dies while being protected by Korts, he's not confirmed scum.
Even if, we have charter. If charter recruits you, and we lynch you and you come up mason, then we have a semi-confirmed town that Korts the bodyguard can protect.

And I do not like how your recent votes were placed on the two claims that could be tested.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:27 am

Post by camn »

Nice of you to drop in.

skitzer is scum, BTW.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:14 am

Post by charter »

charter wrote:Guys, I just used my ability on DizzyIzzyB13. Lets lynch her.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:31 am

Post by skitzer »

Incognito wrote:skitzer, do you typically go whole days without voting anyone?
No, I usually random vote.

And I agree with charter now. I think Dizzy is scummy, plus there is no point in not confirming him now.
Vote: DizzyIzzy
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Incog wrote:rules citation
Ah, so we aren't in danger of doing a no lynch. Then I'm keeping my vote where it is.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote: I'd rather lynch Korts, but charter's a viable second choice. I am uncomfortable with the notion that they should suddenly be let off because of unconfirmable power role claims, especially since I seem to suddenly be the default lynch and I'm just a vanilla townie.
How is charter unconfirmable?

Also, I may have missed it before....are you just claiming vanilla now, or did you claim vanilla before? Either way, why did you claim if you are vanilla?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Also, I'd still rather lynch Izzy then xdaamno. I think she's more likely scum at this point.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by vollkan »

=======================
Day 1 Deadline Votecount

camn (0/7):
charter (0/7):
DizzyIzzyB13 (6/7): charter, Xdaamno, Yosarian2, Ether, Korts, skitzer

Ether (0/7):
Green Crayons (0/7):
Incognito (0/7):
Korts (1/7): DizzyIzzyB13
OhGodMyLife (0/7):
Patrick (0/7):
skitzer (0/7):
Xdaamno (4/7): Green Crayons, camn, Patrick, Incognito
Yosarian2 (1/7): OhGodMyLife

Not voting (0/12):

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
=======================

DizzyIzzyB13, Vanilla Townie + Mason,
Town
was lynched Day 1

It is now Night 1. Day 2 will commence in 72 hours time, on Saturday 25 April at 11:42 GMT+10.

Countdown To Day 2
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by vollkan »

camn, Tracker,
Town
was killed Night 1

OhGodMyLife, Gunsmith,
Town
was killed Night 1

It is now Day 2. Deadline will fall in 3 weeks time, on Saturday 16 May at 18:30 GMT+10.

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Countdown To Deadline

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”