Wheel of Time Mafia: Rip in the Pattern (GAME OVER)

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Faraday »

viewtopic.php?t=9984&start=0
is the link to the mini. I'd reccomend the books to anyone too, as they're amazing. :D

I'm off to read the mini, myself.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Faraday »

Seraphim wrote:Actually, that isn't completely true. If an Aes Sedai with a cop ability investigated a player and received a scum result, I'm fairly sure they could hammer the next day.
Flavourally this would clearly be correct, due to them believeing the player to be scum, and since Aes Sedai can use the One Power as a weapon against shadowspawn.

I agree w/ the second part too, outing power roles, or possible power roles is always a bad idea.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #91 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:35 am

Post by Faraday »

MacavityLock wrote:
By the way, I win with the town and I am not aware of any circumstance in which I do not win with town.

The above should be stated by every player in the near future.
This seems pointless.

It's not like darkfriend won't just, ya know lie. I don't see how this can help. However I also don't see a way in which it can be of any harm so:
I win with the town and I am not aware of any circumstance in which I do not win with town.
Tenchi wrote:
SpyreX wrote:I think assuming we're going to have the same setup is the start of a bad flavor argument.
I just want to reiterate this. The last time I assumed with the rest of town on how the current game could be similar with the last version was that it was full of stuff that just clouded our judgment. Then scum just capitalized on false information to push certain "way to play the game" that didn't help town.
Yeh I've read the mini, more-so out of interest than anything else.

I don't think we can be "OMGZ THIS HAPPENED IN THE MINI" as the game is obviously going to be different.

MacavityLock wrote:
Seraphim wrote:However, that doesn't make it any more useless.
That's fine if you want to think it's useless, but we had something to the effect of an eventual serial killer last game. I think there's a minuscule chance of this question being useful, and I'll take it.
How exactly would this phrase prevent the possibility of anyone turning into a serial killer?

I don't really see any harm in the question but it seems useless.

Shadow Knight wrote:The only thing that asking the entire town to say a certain phrase will accomplish is to out any Aes Sedai that are here.

unvote, vote MacavityLock

This is not only a waste of the town's time, it can lead to outing town power roles while learning nothing about the scum. This is inherantly anti-town.
:? Huh?

It 1) Doesn't out any Aes Sedai or 2) out power roles by getting people to do what he's saying. Explain where you're getting this from?

Vote Shadow Knight

To more directly answer your question, I think Shadow Knight is making the huge assumption that Aes Sedai would be our ONLY power role. The easy assumption from that is that he has or knows specifically about that role, and thus is tunneled on it. That's what I'm talking about when I say giving away who they are, and why MacavityLock's statement is equally stupid. FoS: MacavityLock - your idea has one primary benefit, and that benefit is detrimental to town. Answer this question: What role(s) do you hope to catch with this maneuver?
I would agree with his first part in regard to the assumption of Aes Sedai being our only power roles.

I don't understand how MacavityLock's idea is detrimental to the town though. To me it seems to have no real benefit to anyone, but also no harm.

Also I'm unsure of my acess over the next couple of days as I'm travelling home tomorrow and then back up to university again the day after and internet at home can be shaky at times.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:33 am

Post by Faraday »

Shadow Knight wrote:Its rather simple. Just because the sentence NOW doesn't out power roles or Aes Sedai, it doesn't mean that a sentence in the future won't. Starting down this path of "lets make everyone say the same thing" will only out the people who can't lie (Aes Sedai) later. How can you not see that?
Well I don't think asking everyone to post that one sentence will lead down such a path. I could agree that would be dangerous, but I don't see any danger in saying you win with the town.

Scum will lie when they say it, and everyone else will tell the truth.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Faraday »

Sajin wrote: Still, how could this be bad for town?
Outing Aes Sedai would be bad for the town, surely?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #104 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Faraday »

Koc, this game is set after Lews Therrin and the 100 compansions carried out the sealing of the bore, but it's also well before Rand's story begins.

Also where do you get Shadow Knight as being
eager
to out any Aes Sedai. His posts seem to be the opposite of this.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:29 am

Post by Faraday »

@ Kison: Yes you were correct
xxFabianxx wrote: I wasn't making a filler post, I can't figure out what the question would be, but I do know that with some smarts it could be effective.
This whole post seems filler, I mean the riddle doesn't even seem very relevant and it's just, I'm not even sure where the start of it came from. I don't really even understand it, it seems your logic is flawed tho' as is the analogy to the riddle.

Bob is correct in 117 too in that there's going to be nothing like that, as it wouldn't make sense.

MacavityLock; Verin is an enigma, for sure. But we still don't really know enough about her, in the books. She's obviously not B.A. but yeh, still I think. Let's not hypothesise too much about possible roles anyway. P

Fabian wrote:Aes Sedai have to tell the truth and darkfriends have to lie, so we can use that to our advantage.
Lie ...in regards to what? Their alliegance? Yes, but they can tell the truth at times too :?

Fabian, from what I can work out your idea is quite frankly not very good. It's not 100% making sense to me on how you felt we could exploit it, but suffice to say I think it'll do more harm and good.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:37 am

Post by Faraday »

EBWOP: Ugh some of my sentence structure there is fairly appalling, sorry I'm tired :P
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Faraday »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Right now? On Day 1 with 6 pages of role speculation and bullshit about how best we can do the scum's job by outing potential Aes Sedai for them? Pretty damn much everyone stupid enough to take part in such a worthless sidetrack, because the more of this deliberately obfuscating crap clogs up the thread, the harder finding scum becomes, and I'm pretty damn sure that most of this crap is coming from scum.
This seems like an incredibly over the top response to a simple question. :?
It also (in?)directly avoids the question by not giving any names.

Could you elaborate a bit, maybe instead of making vague statements about crap coming from scum.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Faraday »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I looked at his location
and signature, and changed my mind about voting him.
Feel free to go fuck yourself, thanks. :)

Also facepalm.jpg at the claim. Going to go back to read what he's said.

Initial thoughts are him telling the truth.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Faraday »

xxFabianxx wrote:Yep, flavor.

Semia Chesmady, the town wisdom.
I have the active ability to heal a person, I'm a doctor.
I have the passive ability to detect when someone else weaves the power, but I can not tell alignment.

I have never been tutored in how to channel the power, so I can unlock abilities later if I find a certain Aes Sedai to train me.
I can unlock the ability to still someone with the help of other Aes Sedai, but I can't do it yet.
Why are you, a wisdom, a doctor, as opposed to a full Aes Sedai? Considering they can heal better and all that..and if so do you heal with saidin

Could you go into more detail about your passive abillity? is it limited to people targetting you? Saidin/Saidar? Why can you detect when people weave the power?

Are you told of any abillites?

Please answer these :)

Now all that aside why the hell did you claim at L-way too many. I mean a claim should be a last resort, it was far from obvious that the bw was going to continue. Maybe trying to scumhunt and appear pro-town would have been a better strategy.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #178 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Faraday »

Ah triple post, first saidin should be saidar :P
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #193 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Faraday »

Ok so Fabian is town I do believe, thanks for clearing that up.

And someone used Saidar? Interesting, but probably not much point further discussing it at the moment.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #256 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:00 am

Post by Faraday »

Well them last 2 pages were somewhat painful to read :?
Shadow Knight wrote:Ok, my face hurts from the amount of times I've hit it on the desk. To get it straight, this is what happened, right? This is not rhetorical, I want to make sure I got it all.

1. Fabian can detect Saidar (the female half).

2. Spyre can use Sadin (the male half).

3. Someone unknown used Saidar (the female half).

4. Fabian detected it and told us. But also needs to find someone to teach him how to channel so he can develop his abilities.

5. Spyre, misread what Fabian can do and thought Fabian was detecting Spyre's power.

6. Spyre comes forward and claims he used Saidin (the male half) hoping to confirm Fabian. He also admits that his role PM has changed and that he is nucking futs.

So we have a claimed "almost Aes Sedai" healer who can get either more powerful or more abilities if he can find someone to teach him.

We also have a claimed "nutjob Saidin user" who may or may not turn into a SK.

Here is a question for all the people who are familiar with the books- What are the odds of Spyre being/remaining a townie? Did the crazy dudes from the book all turn homicidal or were some Saidin users just standard nutjobs?
Yeh having read the last few pages, this is basically what comes from it.

Hmm as for Spyrex, he's already used
saidin
and the more you use it, the more likely he is to go insane. I think the odds of him actually remaining sane are fairly slim. I'm not sure if that automatically means he'd become anti-town but it would seem likely.

The fact is male channelers can't help going insane. They've no control over it, and then the chance he could go nutso and start killing random people or something seems possible.

Seeing as he mis-read him coming out is a null tell either way, it also doesn't confirm fabian's abillity, but well meh doesn't make it any less likely either.
Unvote ; Vote Spyrex
, too.

I think he could pose a risk if left alive.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #258 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:14 am

Post by Faraday »

Shadow Knight wrote:I don't know if we have to kill him or not though. After reading the wiki and stuff, I thought that Aes Sedai could do something to take away his power. If they can do that, we don't necessarily have to lynch him, right?
Hmm I assume you're talking of gentling? Well I guess that could be possible, not sure what this would actually do to him, but it could stop him going insane as he wouldn't be able to channel.

If he's already crazy I don't know if that works though, but on the other hand it makes him harmless.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #261 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:26 am

Post by Faraday »

Shadow Knight wrote:Well, as harmless as any other townie. This is all assuming that he hasn't changed alignment yet.
Yeh I meant harmless in the sense he's not gonna be able to go nutso and start destroying stuff :P But yes obviously if he's town he could still scumhunt, he already seems to be insane though.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #294 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Faraday »

Shadow Knight wrote:I also think we should claim what room we're planning to sleep in. If Fabian has the ability to detect Saidar usage, others might have it too and this can help us narrow down what room nasty things came from.
I'd agree w/ this.

Shadow Knight wrote:What about that gentling thing? Wouldn't that effectively neuter him and confirm some people at the same time (if they were forced to claim)?
It would neuter him, possibly. I see seraphim has raised points about it happening in the last game.

It would confirm them as Aes Sedai, yeh true but once again not neccessarily their alignment. I still think a lynch is probably the best plan, though.

Edit by preview: Gentling could work, but oth how would we know if he's been gentled? Would it require Aes Sedai to out themselves? That's a big no no.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #296 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Faraday »

Hmm although I suppose there might be downsides to claiming rooms too. I can't think of any but it's possible.

Anyway.

@ KOC; Fabian is of no use at the moment in that regard too. And the longer we leave it would it make it harder to gentle him? Especially if he learns to use the power. I don't see how we can be sure he's gentled though, which is my problem with that.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #310 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Faraday »

xxFabianxx wrote:Yep, flavor.

Semia Chesmady, the town wisdom.
I have the active ability to heal a person, I'm a doctor.
I have the passive ability to detect when someone else weaves the power, but I can not tell alignment.

I have never been tutored in how to channel the power, so I can unlock abilities later if I find a certain Aes Sedai to train me.
I can unlock the ability to still someone with the help of other Aes Sedai, but I can't do it yet.
@ Sera. I assume this is KOC's post. He does elaborate and answer some questions later so nothing is specifically mentioned.

Personally I'm reasonably sure of Fabian's innocence at this point tho'.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #311 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Faraday »

This is Koc's post should be : The post KOC was talking about.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #317 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Faraday »

I will have L/a for the next 3 weeks due to exams and whatnot, what a bitch! :(

I'll make sure to avoid needing a replacement though, and be active enough to contribute.

Anyway I intend to re-read tomorrow. I'm not entirely convinced in the Spyrex lynch, as his play seems reasonably pro-town, but the claim does make me worry.

Anyway tomorrow and all that. :)
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #338 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:44 am

Post by Faraday »

Mr. Flay wrote:
Shadow Knight wrote:I haven't read the mini. Can someone answer whether all insane people became darkfriends?
No, not all male channelers are darkfriends. But ALL insane people are dangerous. There's no reason to think that Kinetic kept the male channeler role PM secret in the mini for his own personal amusement.

I actually like SpyreX for a Jester at this point. It's the only thing that makes sense with the pointless claim, and I'm willing to grant him peace.
Unvote, Vote: SpyreX
Yes insane people are dangerous true.

But why the Jester speculation? It seems kinda weird, 1) B/c I really, really don't see it from Spyrex's play and 2) Aren't Jesters a rare enough role that they should be just discounted.

This seems a weak reason to vote him,
Fos: Mr FLay

MrBuddyLee wrote:I'd like to see opinions from everyone on the following:

* If SpyreX is a jester, should he be lynched today?
* If SpyreX is a male channeler, should he be gentled immediately?
I don't think he is a jester, though. If he was I would say vigging him would be better though.

As for point 2, then yes, I think SpyreX should be gentled if we don't lynch him today. In fact gentling is probably a better plan than lynching, at the moment, if we could be sure it worked.

Also, MrBuddyLee, can we maybe get your opinions on
something
. So far you've asked questions, but not given any opinions of your own.

What do you think of SpyreX? Answer your own questions, too please.

-------------------------
SpyreX wrote:Just so we're clear:

"Why would we lynch someone who is town?" <- Mega town response
"We need to gentle him asap." <- Very town response
"He's a jester! VOTE!" <- Does not compute
"He's going to become an SK" <- See where my votes are.
"He claimed SK!" <- If I had more votes... if only. Vigs are good here.
Well, that's of course if we believe you to be town. I do, at the moment, and think so say you claimed SK is untrue. You may become a SK but you certaintly didn't claim SK.

What do you think of Knights of Cydonia?

------------
julienvonwolfe wrote:
Right, I'm revisiting my assessment of Fabian and, since Spyrex's channeling is now irrelevant to Fabian's claim, I'm no longer so sure that I believe Fabian's claim. Hrm.

However, a thought I had: could scum claim male channeler, get the Aes Sedai to 'gentle' them (which would presumably have no effect), and thus tie up power roles for a night, and assume 'confirmed innocent' status for the rest of the game?
I think Fabian's claim is believable.

A scum claiming male channeler? Erm it seems unlikely. It likely leads to them drawing attention to themselves and being put under heavy pressure, and possibly vigged/lynched. Also he's only confirmed innocent if we believe him town, which I do, so yeh.

[/b]
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #346 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:52 am

Post by Faraday »

Mr. Flay wrote:
BELOW:
  • This is particularly for MoS, KoC and Faraday, but anybody can/should answer:
  • If you don't think SpyreX is a Jester, what do you think his role is?
  • What is the
    best
    case scenario for dealing with SpyreX, in your estimation? Try not to reveal your role while you're answering this one...
I believe his current claim of being a male channeler.

Best case scenario? As in what would I think is best considering the claim?I would suggest gentling him, if at all possible. If not a lynch would be advisable due to his insanity being a risk to the town.
Shadow Knight wrote:If he is a Jester, I think he should just come forward and admit it and we can lynch him and get it over with.
Be serious now, he's not going to do that is he? :?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #347 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Faraday »

Flay why do you believe SpyreX is a jester over say what he's claimed?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #360 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Faraday »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Unvote, Vote: xxFabianxx, FoS: Mr. Flay
While you've given reasons for your vote, this is still a bad vote. I think he's very likely to be telling the truth.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #389 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Faraday »

Softclaiming is bad very bad. Seems like an easy way to try and stop a lynch. Albert hinting at a powerful role already seems a way to stop a lynch before it gains momentum.

Also re: the posibillity of SpyreX going insane, well it's probable, sure Isacc brought up some counter people but of them 1 is the dragon reborn and 1 is a Mazrim Taim, who's not really on the level ;). I do believe he's town atm though and am not inclined to lynch him.

I can actually see Alberts point though regarding not wanting out out power roles. I do disagree, as I think gentling SpyreX is the better option by far. Plus there's no guarantee we won't catch scum.

Unvote
btw
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #390 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Faraday »

/facepalm.

Aes Sedai name? Anything else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #393 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Faraday »

:lol how ironic that a member of the red is gunning hard for to lynch a man who can channel.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #394 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Faraday »

Also I believe that claim.

Albert, now that you're outed what do you think of Fabian's claim? You have stilling/maybe gentling and detecting saidar in common? Do you think this makes him likely town?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #427 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Faraday »

Ugh can we stop the petty littleinsults? Please?

Just gonna read back over the last few posts, but it makes the game less fun, so yeh knock it off.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #430 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Faraday »

SpyreX wrote:So, thank LORD, you're partner isn't also red. Then I would be looking at a much higher chance.

But, we know there has to be at least TWO pairings of Aes Sedai. ABR / Partner by nature of Gentling can not be the only ones.

Now, Flavor wise, I could easily see there being FOUR sets of Aes Sedai. Why four you ask?

All 8 Ajahs. Yep, thats right.
Eh Idk about this kinda of outguessing the mod. Not writing it off, but that would make it rather easy. Still we'll see.

I also believe Albert's claim, in that he's an Aes Sedai. This raises the chances of him being town too, so definitely not considering lynching him.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #461 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Post by Faraday »

Sajin wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Shadow Knight wrote:What is your partner's name? Not the player, but the character. That shouldn't out him/her at all.
I dunno.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Shadow Knight wrote:What is your partner's name? Not the player, but the character. That shouldn't out him/her at all.
I dunno.
Norida Sedai
Correct me if I am wrong but did not ABR just break the 1st oath here and thus lost his powers?
I read this as you assuming he's town, so why try and draw attention to it?Also he didn't break the 3 oaths if at the time he didn't know his partner's name.

Also the 3 oaths have a flaw in that the aes sedai can lie if they believe they're telling the truth, thus if Albert believed Pigs could fly he could say such a thing. Or that's how I remember anyway, and I'm re-reading Knife of Dreams at the moment :P

But that aside, are you expecting a modkill or public announcement if the 3oaths have been broken? Wouldn't that mean the mod would confirm Albert? Thus I think if action is taken I'd assume it would be private.
Pending a count, I'm comfortable with either a ABR or SpyreX lynch today. I TOLD YOU we would get multiple claims today... I guess if we lynched SpyreX, we should try to get ABR to hammer as discussed in pregame? Not that that should be hard...
Albert can hammer though, according to him. Since voting is not an abillity he can hammer. It was in one of his posts iirc.

There's a lot of people not really contributing a whole lot, I'd like opinion from ArmlX, Myndrunner, Slicey or his replacement, Cyberbob, Tenchi...too many people not contributing, although I appreciate finals etc etc.

Speaking of:
Which of the three are the most dangerous Town, Neutral, or Mafia
Wat? :? I didn't even know you were in the game..but do you've maybe ...idk game relevant thoughts?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #471 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:19 am

Post by Faraday »

Sajin wrote: I am reading him currently as scum claiming something to avoid a lynch. As such I am questioning whether he could be what he claimed, an aes sedai. Seeing as a true aes sedai is most likely penalized in some way for breaking the oaths, they would not be willing to do so. My quote is where I was questioning if he broke the oaths or not.

If we think he broke the oaths while claiming aes sedai, we should lynch him, cause hes obviously not with the town. If not, then I have no problem with leaving him alive for now. Are you saying he did not break the oaths? Are you trying to protect him? This is our best way to catch false claims of oath-bound aes sedai, catching them lying. Agreed on method? If not, how would you propose catching false claimers?

I do agree that the lurkers should post when they get a chance.
Do you think he's an Aes Sedai? I agree they'd not be willing to do so, however Alberts doesn't exactly strike me as the type that minds his words anyway.

So by breaking the oaths he's obviously not with the town? On what grounds? I'm saying it's possible he didn't break the oaths, as the 3 oaths rely on intent and on what the Aes Sedai believe, and also I imagine on how Kinetic interprets them.

And by breaking the oaths I'm saying it doesn't make him automatically scum, just careless and perhaps stupid.

How am I protecting him? It reads as you assuming he's town, as you said he's broken the 1st oath. Black Ajah do not obey these oaths so thus can't have broken it.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #472 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:22 am

Post by Faraday »

Ebwop: Basically in this instance I don't think it's clear wheter albert has broken the oaths, so I don't think it does help us.

@ Mufasa, cool and all as that is, what's your thoughts on the game? Do you believe Albert? Anything you found of interest?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #478 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:12 am

Post by Faraday »

Sajin wrote:@Faraday- Answer my last question in that post please, its the most important one. Also, don't assume what I read, thanks.

@ABR Please answer the following question: Can you break the 3 pro town oaths with no consequence?
Judge them on their play is the best way. I don't think because an Aes Sedai slips up condems them as scum, at all. Which is what you said
If we think he broke the oaths while claiming aes sedai, we should lynch him, cause hes obviously not with the town.
I think this is a pretty definite position, and considering we've no way of knowing if he broke his oaths, not one we can take.

So while I think going through there posts may help, it'll work better for things which are blatant lies.

Now answer this question, how does Albert saying what he did make him less likely to be town?

And I never assume what someone reads :roll:
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #510 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Faraday »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:He explicitly told me to not claim his ability no matter what. I'll ask again.
Shadow Knight wrote:@Albert- Yes or no, do you know what your partner's ability is?
Albert wrote:No.
HUH? How could you claim his abillity if you didn't know it?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #511 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Faraday »

As for the rest, ugh, I really wish power roles would stop claiming. I guess I can understand what Shadow Knight is trying to do, I don't know if b/c they're the same Ajeh they will have the same abillities though.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #514 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Faraday »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Faraday wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:He explicitly told me to not claim his ability no matter what. I'll ask again.
Shadow Knight wrote:@Albert- Yes or no, do you know what your partner's ability is?
Albert wrote:No.
HUH? How could you claim his abillity if you didn't know it?
Sigh. Don't ask me questions like that.

FOS: Faraday

AS can twist the truth or omit certain facts, but we can't lie.
Make sure and don't twist yourself too far or we won't know what the fuck you're talking about :roll:
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #556 (isolation #38) » Fri May 01, 2009 1:46 am

Post by Faraday »

Okay so the 2 aes sedai didn't detect saidar, but the wisdom did. Not sure if this means if Fabian is lying or his role works differently than theirs.

His claimed unlocked abillities do however seem to match up with what Albert posted, so there's still that in his favour.

As for the sleeping positions, well Albert has filled us in a little on what they do.
I don't think it'll just be you can kill whoever is in your area or anything like that. But that's just speculation really.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #558 (isolation #39) » Fri May 01, 2009 1:51 am

Post by Faraday »

Well that's double what Albert said? :?

He said he could sense it if it was used in his room, and also which room it was directed to, you can do this too, yes? But you can also detect it if it's used on your room?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #559 (isolation #40) » Fri May 01, 2009 1:52 am

Post by Faraday »

room = location just to be clear.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #586 (isolation #41) » Fri May 01, 2009 5:55 am

Post by Faraday »

Ugh I really, really don't get a scum feeling off Fabian since the claim.

HIm being able to detect it now is the main cause for concern, and I guess in terms of flavour makes not a whole lotta sense either, i.e. he can detect channeling now but a member of the Red Ajeh can't? Yeh.

Way to many lurkers/non contributors at the moment too, which is bothersome.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #620 (isolation #42) » Sat May 02, 2009 3:41 am

Post by Faraday »

Isacc wrote:Also, I remember Shadow Knight claiming his detection did a little more than ABR's...doesn't that incite your suspicion as well? It sounds like two similar abilities doing different things...kinda what you say makes Fabian scum.
Albert later clarified he'd left that bit out on purpose. So yeh they do apparently have the same detection abillities.
Spyrex wrote:Unless you're going to make the argument that scum can only kill a person in their location
I know that my abilities only work on people within my location, so I think it's foolish to think that no anti-town abilities will be location based. Therefore, you can see why I think it's very anti-town to be claiming night locations.
Hmm I assumed as such, from your stance on it, so you may have a point. I think assuming night locations the following day may be more beneficial and have less risk in regard to allowing the scum to kill us off.

Also, from a more logical standpoint, have you considered motivations? What motivation would a scum-Fabian have to lie about detecting the use of Saidar, a contradiction which would probably screw him over? Why would he have made it up, when he could have avoided the idea entirely and been a safe town-doc claim?
Well doc claims aren't 100% safe, but yeh it would probably have the desired don't lynch him effect alright, so this is a fair point.

Mastermind wrote:Fabian's results being counterclaimed by two roles
that have the same ability and would have received the same results
is really just icing on the cake that should confirm his scumminess to EVERYONE. I did not start going after Fabian based on him being counterclaimed.
How do you know the abilities are exactly the same and recieve the same kinds of results?
This. While it does seem odd, it does venture quite far into outguessing the mod. Something which might be a bad idea.

My trouble with the claim is the fact it has an untrained wilder, wisdom, detecting saidar which seems odd too.

Mos I'm curious did you intiially believe the claim?, I can't remember. Is it the Aes Sedai abillities working differently that made you think he was lying for sure?
I'm not 100% sure about the being able to formulate the fake claim from the mini alone, but I guess I could easily see it.

I'm fairly unsure on Fabian atm, my gut is telling me he's innocent, but the claim being different is a major concern.

Anyway I also probably won't have another post till Monday. Maybe some of our lurkers will show up with something :roll:
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #685 (isolation #43) » Sun May 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Faraday »

Wow.Never look a gift horse in the mouth :D

Unvote Vote Fabian
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #690 (isolation #44) » Sun May 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by Faraday »

Seraphim wrote:SHIT MAN WHY DID YOU HAMMER THE CONFIRMED TOWN?
I'm just a bad player. :oops:

And hey fabian, sorry patriotism only extends to non scum :wink: Sorry :)
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #696 (isolation #45) » Sun May 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Faraday »

Seraphim wrote:I think all the players who claimed to have real roles from WoT are clearly lying. Is anyone else a time traveler?
I'm The Doctor 8-)
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #699 (isolation #46) » Sun May 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Faraday »

Seraphim wrote:
Faraday wrote:
Seraphim wrote:I think all the players who claimed to have real roles from WoT are clearly lying. Is anyone else a time traveler?
I'm The Doctor 8-)
Wait, Doctor who?
:x no trip in the tardis for you.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #811 (isolation #47) » Tue May 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Post by Faraday »

I slept in the barn last night.

Haven't read much from the last few pages as I have exams today so I'll try and catch up after my exam tonight.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #812 (isolation #48) » Tue May 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Post by Faraday »

Mod Myndrunner seems to be AWOL, it's been 7 days( I think) since his last post, prod/replacement plz
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #826 (isolation #49) » Wed May 06, 2009 4:04 am

Post by Faraday »

Sajin wrote:Also I slept at the river. SK was the origin of the location claiming and he flipped town. Why should we not claim locations?
Well a lot of people have claimed locations, with the Aes Sedai powers it may be helpful. But just b/c Sk propsed it and flipped town wouldn't make him right.

I really need to re-read the thread, but mufasa continuing being useless makes me :cry: . Try and make a post longer than one sentence mufasa.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #882 (isolation #50) » Fri May 08, 2009 9:07 am

Post by Faraday »

I agree w/ Kairyuu regarding Slicey in that 1) He's done very little, and 2) what he has done has seemed scummy, esp the backing down on the points he made after being challenged. Looks like he's trying to appease, MBL by saying it's only "IGMEOY" worthy.

I guess I see the reasoning for the Flay votes, I think while he explained his reasoning for jester speculation it still seems odd to me, altho' idk if I buy the fishing, I guess I could see it.

Meh anyway I prob need to re-read, don't have time for much more than skimming and keeping up for the next week or so, as this is my last week of exams.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #883 (isolation #51) » Fri May 08, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Faraday »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why do you think there are no Black Aes Sedai?

For how long has the Black Ajah existed in the books?
He's already explained this, Albert. I completely disagree w/ his reasoning, ftr, but I think it's something to do with something that Kinetic said regarding "if there are aes sedai in this game then they're bound by the three oaths.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #896 (isolation #52) » Fri May 08, 2009 9:36 am

Post by Faraday »

Kairyuu wrote:
@Faraday: What do you have to say to the fact that Fabian, who is now confirmed scum, did not know whether or not the Power was channeled, and had to guess at it?
Hmm fair point, otoh it's possible there's black ajah that's working similar to a mafia traitor mechanic or other posibillities I'm sure I haven't though of. I see your point I just don't think it disproves Black Ajah being present.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1001 (isolation #53) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:13 am

Post by Faraday »

Role blocker can be town, easily. Especially in a large game.

Anyway gonna read through these claims and see what I think.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1002 (isolation #54) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:34 am

Post by Faraday »

Kairyuu wrote: I am Nipon Machaid, and I'm a butler. Weird title for my role, but whatever. I am a motivator. Each Day I target someone and that person may use two actions instead of one. Day 1 I targetted Isacc, as he looked rather pro-town until Twilight. The multiple kills with the same flavor made me think that he might be responsible, but the fact that there were 3 instead of the 2 that I would expect gives me pause. I was planning (and am going to be sending the PM as soon as I finish this post) to motivate Albert for Day 2, as I maintain he is confimed town as long as his Aes Sedai claim is true, which I believe.
Number 1) Yes the role title is weird.
Number 2) Your target choice is very weird, considering we had 2 claimed Aes Sedai during day 1, I'd have thought that would be a better choice.

Also is there a reason why a butler would be a motivator? :?

Isacc wrote:
Kai wrote:@Isacc: Can you confirm my motivation of you for D1?
You caught me just before heading off to bed.

Yes, I had a second action last night. Was wondering where that came from.
Ok, so your confirming that he is in fact a motivator.

Yos2 makes a good point in 950.
Wait. Damnit. I forgot. KoC did his whole global roleblock thing for today, didn't he?
Well that's pretty convenient that we mightn't be able to confirm you today.

I used an ability called "Forge" which let's me work on a specific invention (hence, I had to sleep in the blacksmith). It works in the form of "Forge Counters" which I can place one of per night (in order to simulate the hours it takes to create a weapon as a blacksmith) on any of four tools. Since I got two, I placed one on two different items, and therefore did not complete any single item yet.
Ehhh. Tell us a bit more about these "forge counters"? ANy idea what you can do with the tools.

That's part two of my role. As a blacksmith, my years of working for the Queen paid off at one point or another. According to my role-pm, the Queen gave me a reward for my services during my last trip to the capitol.

The reward was a Foxhead Medallion. All my role-pm tells me is that it has been known to grow cool to the touch around Aes Sedai. Of course, the logical guess I made was that it's the same foxhead medallion Mat Cauthon recieves in the 5th book. As a result, the One-Power cannot touch me.
0_o. Hmm I don't like this. I could see this being your abillity but the reasoning looks made up.
Also flavourally a Queen handing something like that out to a blacksmith makes very little sense :? Plus where'd she get it? :x

Albert roleblocking you, and you happening to be immune to the one power seems like a failed gambit to me. So

Vote Isaac
Fos: Kairyuu

Also:
It was a global dayblock and I'd expect night actions to work.
Deep south so there are no night actions. Thus if it got true he may be right.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1035 (isolation #55) » Mon May 11, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Faraday »

I'd say they're scum.

ugh better to be caught as scum in a game rather than scum irl.

Yos's catch on the contradiction is another nail in the coffin.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1036 (isolation #56) » Mon May 11, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Faraday »

I'd say we're ready to procced w/ a lynch, but I'd like to get replacements and sleeping locations etc.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1082 (isolation #57) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Faraday »

Mufasa wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Issac if you wanted to be protown you COULD have killed Mufasa last night then I'd have been all for letting you stay around. But, nooo.
How would killing a townie be pro-town :?:
He means b/c you're useless I think

Unvote
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1085 (isolation #58) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by Faraday »

Mufasa wrote:Caps and language please what is the need of these replacements please inform me.
Dude...Myndrunner is AWOL and we need him and tuberkulos to claim sleeping positions.

Are you reading the thread?

Also :D caught scum etc.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1095 (isolation #59) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Faraday »

Mufasa wrote:But why do we need their sleeping locations? How do we know that the notice is real? and why can we not assume that the final two are in the stables because I believe I read something about 3 in the stables.
Information.

Plus if people lie they can be caught out :)
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1101 (isolation #60) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Faraday »

Mufasa wrote:Also how do we know that one of the two that are being replaced are not a vig and could easily pick off a townie if they were able to come back and pm an action.
/facepalm

Isaac giving up like he did...is..strange. :? Owell.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1104 (isolation #61) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Faraday »

Mufasa wrote:I am just a wee bit curious, didn't play the mini so don't know how locations relate to the Aes Desai power roles.

Also why the facepalm faraday.
Seriously? :lol: You can't see why your post was maybe just a tad stupid? Just a little now.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1109 (isolation #62) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Faraday »

I could easily see that too, Albert. If he was already going to be lynched, claiming SK could be a way to try and save his buddy Kairyuu.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1202 (isolation #63) » Tue May 12, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Faraday »

Claim your sleeping location please.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1211 (isolation #64) » Tue May 12, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Faraday »

Why would a townsperson lie about their location? Sounds extremely moronic to me.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1232 (isolation #65) » Tue May 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by Faraday »

Kaiyuu, do you believe that Albert faked being an Aes Sedai and managed to guess, or already knew all of their abillities?

B/c since he can't be black Ajah, in your opinion, then that only leaves scum faking Aes Sedai.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1235 (isolation #66) » Tue May 12, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Faraday »

Please also note that Albert has information on his partner's Ajeh abillities that seemed to match up with Sk's partner of the same Ajeh. Another poiint towards him being Aes Sedai.

Not that I'm actually doubting it, but you are.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1245 (isolation #67) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Faraday »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
SK: voting mechanism.
@ Kairyuu: This was what I was talking about. SK agreed and backed him up on this :P
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1256 (isolation #68) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Faraday »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Anyway I've had enough of your self-indulgent faggotry Seraphim.
:lol:
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1315 (isolation #69) » Thu May 14, 2009 12:11 am

Post by Faraday »

Does Mufasa always play like this? Like not paying attention and being generally..unhelpful?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1341 (isolation #70) » Fri May 15, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Faraday »

L/a next 3 days due to exams being over.

I intend to be drunk and asleep in a ditch, not near a computer :P
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1393 (isolation #71) » Tue May 19, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Faraday »

Okay so I'm back in the land of the living, kinda.

I'll read over what I've missed and post some thoughts later.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1417 (isolation #72) » Wed May 20, 2009 2:42 am

Post by Faraday »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
FOS: Faraday, OozingGolfball
Any reason for this?

Ok well I've read up. I don't see a lot against JVW :? I mean he's not particularly townie but I can't see him as 99% scum like Albert says.

I think the case on Flay is a better one so I will
Vote: Mr. Flay

Other things of note:

Mufasa is pretty much useless. His meta supports this, he's claimed doc in an open game when vanilla before, and done numerous..questionable things so I'm not sure how easy it is to get a read on him. His play here is actually less erratic than some of his other games, one of which I'm talking about is ongoing.

Benmage's questions are certaintly odd, I do agree the pace seems to have dropped this game day though, for whatever reason. But doing stuff to "provoke reactions" or something isn't a good idea.

I continue to like MOS, and I think Kairyuu is probably town too due to his claim.

Slicey re: 1409: Is this the tar standard tell? If so he's said that untill one of the people has flipped it's not that useful, unless there's a mutual chainsaw defense going on.

So yeh kinda caught up now and all that, thank God.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1436 (isolation #73) » Thu May 21, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Faraday »

Hmm a horse trader detecting lies isn't too far fetched and kinda fits somewhat I guess.

Is there any point in everyone posting "I'm innocent" or something to that effect if Flay is a lie detector?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1448 (isolation #74) » Thu May 21, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Faraday »

I don't see how Flay detecting a sleeping position will help us confirm him.
First of all he's got a 50% chance of being right anyway.

It's a very useful role if he's town, and could easily help catch a scum if we all posted I'm innocent or something along that effect. Wouldn't that work? Idk I guess it'd not confirm him, but it'd go a bit further.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1459 (isolation #75) » Thu May 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Faraday »

SpyreX wrote:(mind you that this, of course, isn't the absolute best use of it because if Flay IS scum he, of course, is going to say I am telling the truth but hay)
This. :?

He's just going to say you were gentled, and even if you weren't
you're
not going to contradict him, I believe you were btw but this is kinda testing Flay...so idk
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1463 (isolation #76) » Thu May 21, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Faraday »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Flay's confidence leads me to believe he has this ability, and now it should be debated whether or not scum would be given lie detection. My guess is no.

unvote
Hmm, it's not a useful abillity for scum, really is it? The only way it could be seen as useful is to make them look town or to give them a confirmable abillity or something like that.

I've never heard of a scum lie detector though.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1466 (isolation #77) » Thu May 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Faraday »

Mr. Flay wrote:
Faraday wrote:
SpyreX wrote:(mind you that this, of course, isn't the absolute best use of it because if Flay IS scum he, of course, is going to say I am telling the truth but hay)
This. :?

He's just going to say you were gentled, and even if you weren't
you're
not going to contradict him, I believe you were btw but this is kinda testing Flay...so idk
Huh? Why would I (lie and) say he was gentled when I've been arguing all along that we don't know he's gentled?
I was saying from the point of view if you didn't have the abillity and were winging it (which is kinda what the test is to prove right?) that you'd just say he was gentled, as SpyreX would be unlikely to contradict you. meh maybe it didn't make much sense though. :oops:

Anyway
Unvote
I already said I think it's pretty believeable aswell as being a helpful abillity.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1498 (isolation #78) » Fri May 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Post by Faraday »

Well waiting on a response from Flay, I guess.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1504 (isolation #79) » Sun May 24, 2009 1:22 am

Post by Faraday »

Vote Mr. Flay

MOS has no reason to lie here that I can see, and Flay needs to respond quickly, I don't know if he's not around or if he's just stalling but yeh, need to see what he says, no reason for MOS to lie
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1555 (isolation #80) » Mon May 25, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Faraday »

OozingGolfBall wrote:Wait. We have twilight actions now? Not after the lynch?
L2read plz :?

And yeh lynch can proceed pretty much, no reason to delay this thing now. Mos has no reason to put himself out there like this if he's scum. So yeh, lynch gogogo.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1557 (isolation #81) » Mon May 25, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Faraday »

Oh right. Didn't know that. Fair enough then.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1619 (isolation #82) » Wed May 27, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Faraday »

Sorry couldn't log in yday when I tried.

K well w/ zwet gone cut the shit out plz, fucking painful to read. Take it to pm's lads plz. It's done now anyway I guess.

Don't really see Flays point, MOS said he had something on him, so yes, right decision.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1626 (isolation #83) » Thu May 28, 2009 4:07 am

Post by Faraday »

Well there should be no problem, since ya know MOS has info thad led to him believing Flay was scum, so idk doesn't seem like a big deal, not like it can affect things that much.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1637 (isolation #84) » Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Faraday »

^ That. Also didn't Shadow Knight say that his partner Aes Sedai's abillites looked decidely unhelpful for the town. I.e. the fucking your vote thing up albert mentioned?

Not exactly the most pro-town abillity. But yeh, i dunno. We'll see a lot with Flay's flip.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1645 (isolation #85) » Thu May 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Faraday »

Awesome ;D

So sleeping locations seem like a good place to start? Any objections.

I picked the Barn again.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1646 (isolation #86) » Thu May 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Faraday »

Also need to re-read Flay, I remember someone (slicey?) pointing out Flay's interactions with JVW and Benmage, one of them, kinda fuzzy on the details.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1688 (isolation #87) » Fri May 29, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Faraday »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:It is advisable to act as if the message wasn't there. Its obvious that the scum are producing it.
Please explain in what way it is "obvious". I certaintly don't see it as so.

Mufasa is to me, has been pretty damn useless so far and has done nothing pro-town, I'd like to see him swing. Plus I think Kairyuu is more probably town, due to his motivation choice night one.

Vote Mufasa
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1689 (isolation #88) » Fri May 29, 2009 8:13 am

Post by Faraday »

Just to clarify, I don't think OMG WE SHUD LYNCH B/C NOTE SAID, but at the same time, that combined with Mufasa's play is a very good place to start.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1712 (isolation #89) » Fri May 29, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Faraday »

Eh flavour wise Flay and Fabian had both fairly good stuff too.

I do believe Mufasa is a roleblocker though, just not sure if he's town.

Iirc ABR already claimed roleblocking abillities, did he not?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1740 (isolation #90) » Fri May 29, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Faraday »

SpyreX wrote:So, you're not town. Gotcha.
Lol'd at the gotcha.

Can we lynch this guy now? Please?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1742 (isolation #91) » Fri May 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Faraday »

Ftr Fabian's freakout was probably worse and slightly funnier. Both good though.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1749 (isolation #92) » Fri May 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Faraday »

A neutral roleblocker? Really that'd be very strange, never seen that before.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1750 (isolation #93) » Fri May 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by Faraday »

And let's get sleeping locations before we hammer plz.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1752 (isolation #94) » Fri May 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Faraday »

Mufasa wrote:Well its not a roleblocker I send a prostitiute and they are occupied for the night
Sounds plausible :lol:
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1755 (isolation #95) » Fri May 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by Faraday »

He said he sent a prostitute though, which is different.

Is he a PIMP or something? lol.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1757 (isolation #96) » Fri May 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by Faraday »

Apparently so. Hooker = prostitute to me. :? I'm saying he said he sent one, that's funny, rather than him being one.

Meh doesn't really matter :D Scum is scum.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1760 (isolation #97) » Fri May 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Faraday »

That sounds...ridiculous, but essentially yes.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1784 (isolation #98) » Sun May 31, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Faraday »

Can we hurry up and get all the location claims, so we can lynch mufasa? :p
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1799 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Faraday »

Yeh, we should also stop setting up lynches.

Also what happened to kairyuu do you still think he's scum?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1848 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Faraday »

Has every one location claimed? if so can we hang this guy.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1875 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Faraday »

Sajin wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:I'm here and I have a good (protown) reason for not claiming my sleeping location. See you guys in the morning.
No you do not,
fos MBL
How do you know?
What advantage does he gain from saying this as scum?

He could easily just lie about his location.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1902 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Faraday »

Bah
stards, go town!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #3876 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Faraday »

Wow. Unexpected end.

I enjoyed the game while I was alive. Satael seemed townie in our QT so I'd prob have tried to prevent her lynch too :(

Bad luck considering we only mislynched a couple of times.

GG enjoyed playing with everyone. :)

*goes to read quicktopics*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”