Mini 775 - Hammersmouth Is Under Attack! (Game over)

kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Post by kirroha »

Vote: iamausername

Why roleclaim that you're a username before the game has even started? Something smells fishy...
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Post by kirroha »

@Psycho: I'm currently eating a golden piranha! How did you know?! :P
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Post by kirroha »

iamausername wrote:Find me a game where I haven't done that. It might be suspicious if someone else did, but for me, it's a null tell.
Duh it's a null tell, it's just a random vote. XD
iamausername wrote:Insert reference to previous game and/or some unappealing aspect of your physical features at your own discretion.
Huh? I don't think Artem has posted yet, right? O_o
semioldguy! Imagine someone has a gun to your head, and is telling you that you must choose one of kirroha or PsychoSniper to be lynched RIGHT NOW. Who do you choose, and why?
Woooah, scary. O_o

Why semioldguy? :P
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Post by kirroha »

Should he have done?
Because you said something about "inserting references", or something like that...
His was the first name on the player list I didn't recognise. I've played with Artem and Percy before, and I've read some random game with Pablo Molinero in it at some point. And obviously, I recognise yours from the fact that you are posting in this thread right now.
Oh, I see. So it's just fun with randomness. XD

I've seen a game of his before though... a newbie game.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by kirroha »

@FSS:

I like shark's fin soup! D:
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:42 am

Post by kirroha »

D: I just said that iamausername's name was fishy, not that I like fish...
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:00 am

Post by kirroha »

I see. Suspicion on Psycho is growing because of his exaggerated statement about how "[he thinks] we all agree" on Percy's guilt. Personally I do not think that he (Percy) is scum, since I would've changed my vote in his position as well. I don't know how to explain it, but it is a common occurrence. I really do not understand why you suspected Percy just because he changed his vote, PsychoSniper. After all, I think Percy's intentions were all just to correct the mistakes of the mod.

Percy and Psycho could both be innocents making mistakes during the RVS, or could be scum slipping up. There is pretty much equal chance of both, so I do not think we should really get started on either of them right now. But I really want to listen to some sort of defense from Psycho.
(Not to mention him disliking my usage of "fishy" D:
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by kirroha »

Pablo wrote:How can you have hard feelings on people this early in the game? Inside information?
I meant that if I were in such a situation I would do that too, by accident, but that could be because I am rather absent-minded. Anyway, doubt on Percy has kind of regained for me, since he said:
Percy wrote:You can do better than that, buddy. Some reason flashed through your brain when you were working your fingers around that keyboard of yours. Care to enlighten us?

Unvote
Vote: Pablo Molinero
Percy, I sort of defended you a bit since I didn't believe that you were the mafia, but this post you made made me think twice. Are you buddying up to me, by voting for the person who showed some suspicion at me? It's a pretty anti-town action, and you didn't give any case on Pablo before voting for him. I change my mind.

Unvote

Vote: Percy
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by kirroha »

Wulfy wrote:How is it a good idea to let your emotions cloud your judgment (which is flawed) and place someone this close to a lynch when a pure bandwagon vote was just placed on him? The bandwagon is automatically scummier since town would NEVER rush to lynch someone. AND, judging from the list, it appears to me that the mafia is big, bad, and powerful. Be more careful next time.
I am not rushing a lynch. I am merely trying to put more pressure on Percy to see if he would actually react differently. When people are pressured, they would tend to give out scummish signals or pro-town signals depending on their alignment. In another game I played (now over) I refrained from pressuring somebody and got accused because of that, since they started thinking that the person I refused to pressure because he's already at L-2 was my scumbuddy.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by kirroha »

I think your logic is far fetched, kirroha, and the situation you proposed was a little too leaps in logic/speculation for my liking. It seems to me Percy was just continuing on with his RVS (which we are most definitely out of now) since I wasn't even mentioned in Percy's post where he voted me.
Oh! I see. Thanks for clearing it up. I felt it suspicious because I thought RVS was over, and yet Percy voted for someone without any reason at all and the person whom he voted for was the person who showed a tiny bit of suspicion of me at that time, so I thought he was trying to buddy up. Sorry, I'm a bit paranoid. ^^;

Anyway, thanks for clearing up.

Unvote
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:48 am

Post by kirroha »

kabenon007 wrote:Wagons are used to lynch. Getting on them serves the town. I jumped on as vote four. If you're going to get pissed at someone for a wagon, go after the ones who put him at -2 and -1. I jumped on because I believed at that moment that Percy was the scummiest, therefore my vote would rest with him. I witheld my reasons for reactions, which I got.
Erm, is that directed at me? Because I failed to find any relevance of that with what I posted just now.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:45 am

Post by kirroha »

Okay, I'll do a slight longie.

Defense

The whole point of "getting started on them" is to try to help us figure out if they are more likely to be innocents making mistakes or scum slipping up. If we don't questions things because they might be coming from town or scum, we will never get anything done.
That is true. However, I do believe that pressure had been enough for Percy, and that I was rather convinced at that time that both are innocent. I was not suspicious of Percy's "vote-switching" at that time, as I think that I would have done the same as well - it's human nature to correct mistakes that other people have made. Thus, I did not actually see the point of over-pressurizing Percy. When scum see us fighting among ourselves, it would be better for them without them even lifting a finger.

Also, I have seen quite a few games where somebody was given a few pressure votes, and gotten lynched as a normal Townie because a few others voted for him later without looking at the previous vote counts. We don't want that to happen.
Percy wrote:At this point in the game, my votes don't mean suspicion (and neither does anyone else's, for the most part).
Random voting stage should be almost, if not, over. Most of the votes here already hint at suspicion.
This is a pretty huge leap.
I unvoted him after I realised that RVS was not yet over. I was just confused at why he voted for somebody without any reason stated at all, and the person he voted for was exactly the person who showed a slight hint of suspicion at me at that time.
Well, this is pretty directly contradictory with the kirroha quote at the very start of this post. When exactly did you change your mind about this being a good idea?
When other people before you convinced me that more pressure won't hurt, of course. After all, as long as we make sure that nobody lynches him before everybody is sure, it would be alright.

Also, do note that I only voted for him because of something that I mistook as a scumtell from him, by voting for PsychoSniper.
kirroha wrote:In another game I played (now over) I refrained from pressuring somebody and got accused because of that, since they started thinking that the person I refused to pressure because he's already at L-2 was my scumbuddy.
Yeah, just for reference.
Definite vibes of "trying too hard to look town" coming from this one.
Um, why may I ask? If it's just your intuition, it is not exactly very reliable since it's mostly based on luck. But if you have any evidence against me or any questions to want to ask, feel free to post here.

Accusation

Okay, purely defending myself isn't going to let the Town go anywhere. I've read through all the posts, so I should post a bit on what I think about the players here so far.

My current biggest suspect whom I'm going to concentrate on is
kabenon007

First, let's look at his infamous first post:
kabenon wrote:Unvote, vote: Percy

Diescumdie.
It was nice of you to join us today in Page 2. And your first post? Hop on the biggest wagon so far without posting any thoughts about why you think he's scum, instead immediately assuming he's scum and saying "Diescumdie". Care to explain that? That "dramatic entry" that you have made halfway into the game?

If you want to jump on a wagon because you agree with the others that the person you're voting for is scum, at least give in your two cents. Provide your own thoughts and feelings before jumping on the wagon, instead of acting like a complete airhead. The way you said "Diescumdie" without anything else, it meant two things: You do not have your own opinion, and yet you are automatically marking him down as scum for absolutely no reason at all.
kabenon wrote:Wagons are used to lynch. Getting on them serves the town. I jumped on as vote four. If you're going to get pissed at someone for a wagon, go after the ones who put him at -2 and -1. I jumped on because I believed at that moment that Percy was the scummiest, therefore my vote would rest with him. I witheld my reasons for reactions, which I got.
Yes, wagons are used to lynch. Getting on them speeds up a lynch. I'm sure you know that well. But nobody is pissed off at a wagon, kabenon. That time, they're pissed off at you for jumping on the wagon without any proof whatsoever. If you believed that Percy was the scummiest, then say why he is scummy! You said he was scum without providing any evidence or any of your thoughts. What made you so sure, I wonder?

And now, the game has been 3 pages. However, you've only posted two posts - the "diescumdie" post, and the defensive one. What do you have to say about yourself?

I hope you speak up more. Also, looking forward to your proper defense. I might take down my vote on you if you do.

Vote: kabenon007
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by kirroha »

Pablo wrote:This seems to go against what you thought in Post 37. You already explained that when iamusername pointed it out, so I am not looking for an answer again. But to me this seems like you are acting in a way to avoid your own lynch. Now obviously no one wants to get lynched, but if you are town and act accordingly you shouldn’t have any fear of being lynched in my opinion because (1) You shouldn’t be a target; and (2) If you are a target the town is likely going to be gaining a decent amount of information if you were to be killed and your alignment then confirmed.

Your actions as town will speak for themselves and you pointing your previous game out in this way only seems to point out your worry of self-preservation. I don’t like that. This situation is different than your last one. No one here was thinking that Percy is your scumbuddy or getting on you to pressure him more. This looks to me like preempting a future possible concern. If you are town I think you’d be able to address it as it comes and act accordingly.

It is further emphasized when you quote part of this segment yourself “just for reference” in Post 68. To me this is something a scum player would be thinking about in order to avoid a previous unfavorable outcome. If you were town you could have just played the same way you did before and pointed to your previous game(s) as just being your playstyle.
The "Just for Reference" bit was one of my previous posts that I think you all might have missed, not a quote from another game. And sorry, I didn't really get what you meant about why you suspected me. Can you explain?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by kirroha »

kabenon wrote:Phail kirroha. That was my second post. Please read the first page. I jumped on a wagon then as well. Now why would that be, kids? That's how I play the first day. I hate the first day with a passion, more than likely because of my IRL mafia experiences of people just randomly bandwagoning someone to death, with no information coming out of it.
Second post then, but still, you jumped on a wagon in your first post. How is that not called wagon hopping? You posted little or no proof on why you suspect someone. You just try to go with the flow and explain it with "I hate the first day with a passion". Then if that's the case, you mean you don't mind if somebody bandwagons you either? In the first day it is extremely crucial to gather information. You saying that you can't get any information from the first day does not sound very appealing to me. Is that a defensive statement to state that we are not supposed to gather any information from the posts that you made?
Point One
He says his FoS's are his signs of suspicion when his votes are not. First off, that's just weird. I never saw an explanation as to why he works like this, and would like one. It does not make sense that the vote that could kill someone is not a symbol of your suspicion, because it should. An FoS won't kill scum. A vote will.
Yup, that is true. But even though he had posted a wrong statement, it does not seem to make him any scummier. Why would scum do that? Sure, it's a very "missing the point" post, but I fail to see how scum may benefit from posting something like that. I don't think that constitutes as a valid point.
Point Two
He wanted to keep things in the random voting stage. Keeping things in the random voting stage only traps the town in getting random information. Random voting stage yields random information until we find a way to get ourselves out of it, which is another reason for my wagon/ witholding of my reasons. It helped create responses and therefore information.
Even then, if he purposely posts a random vote after the RVS, I don't think it counts as scummy behavior either, as with the previous point that you had made. It's just him making lots of mistakes, not a scum slipping up. He can't benefit from it, it only serves to make him seem more suspicious. He failed to understand this bit. True, this makes him seem quite village-idioty, but not scummy. He doesn't deserve a lynch.

From what you said I think you're just trying hard to squeeze things to explain your bandwagoning vote. If you had had reasons earlier, you would've posted earlier. Thus, I think you're just posting all these to make yourself seem more innocent. It is very scummy in my opinion.

Confirm Vote kabenon007
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Post by kirroha »

Artem wrote:@Kirr:

Can you please answer my question?
Aye, I will.

Artem wrote:Yet, Percy explained the exact same thing two posts above Pablo's. Why is that Pablo's word has more weigh to you than Percy's?
Whenever I login into MS.net, and check this thread, I'll check the newest post first before looking backwards. That time, Percy's post was newer than Pablo's, so I saw his first instead of Pablo's. I live on the other side of the world from most of you all, so it was quite annoying that whenever I post, nobody replies, and whenever come back home from school, 2 extra pages of posts have appeared.
semioldguy wrote:First, the quote should be from me, not Pablo. Second, I specifically mention the fact the quote was of yourself from a previous game... in fact I quoted the first time you did this to point this out. I suspect you didn't read my post very well if these two things slipped by you and that may be the culprit for why you don't really get what I mean about why I suspect you. I am suspecting you because there are contradictions in your posts, both textual and personality contradictions. You also seem to be too worried about appearing town. If you are town, there shouldn't be a need to emphasize it as much as you are. You seem to be forcing it. The excuses you have used so far for some of your actions don't apply to the questions asked of you, they have been deflections that don't actually resolve the question asked.
Sorry about the misquote. I messed both of your posts up.

And I didn't know the quote was from a previous game. If so, can you give me the URL to the post that I had made? Sorry, since I play quite a few games at a time, I do mess things up a bit.

However, I'm kinda sure that I've posted that post in this game. Somewhere on Page 2, I think.

And about the two things that slipped by me... it was very late at night when I read the post and my brain felt extremely foggy. I will answer those questions again now.

And about the contradictions, it is most likely between my first post that said about not wanting to vote for Percy and the second post that said I voted for him just to put on some pressure. I thought the reason would be pretty obvious: It's because in between the two posts, I didn't know that Percy's vote on Pablo was random and felt it suspicious that he would vote for Pablo for no reason at all. I believe that you all will also feel the same if you all had thought it was a normal vote. Thus, that heightened my suspicions on Percy greatly, and that was why I voted for him and said that it was alright to put some pressure on him.

And about the "emphasizing" and the "unresolving" bit... can you help me quote some of the posts which I made that made me appear so? I looked through all my posts and I believed that I had been answering the questions to my full ability.

Anyway, going back to your old post...

Anyway, please look at Post 68. None of you all have seemed to notice that post. There I answered most of the questions.
This seems to go against what you thought in Post 37. You already explained that when iamusername pointed it out, so I am not looking for an answer again. But to me this seems like you are acting in a way to avoid your own lynch. Now obviously no one wants to get lynched, but if you are town and act accordingly you shouldn’t have any fear of being lynched in my opinion because (1) You shouldn’t be a target; and (2) If you are a target the town is likely going to be gaining a decent amount of information if you were to be killed and your alignment then confirmed.
As you said, nobody wants to get lynched. I want to help the Town as long as I am alive. No corpse can help the Town. Which would you prefer - a pro-towner getting lynched or scum? Definitely scum. Thus, I'm defending myself for two reasons, 1) To stay alive so I can help the town (and here I admit one fact; I also want to stay alive so I can play more), and 2) So that real scum would die instead of me.

Yes, true: No matter how many times I say I'm Town, it's not likely for you all to believe it for sure. But I myself do know that I am Town, and that's why I want to help the Town. I want to have fun just like everyone else too.

You see, it's not like a pro-towner won't defend herself. Like for example, a pro-towner is being voted for. Would he just let himself get voted quietly, thinking, "Well, after I die, they'll gain valuable information" or would they defend themselves and try to convince the others to suspect someone whom he thinks is real scum?
Your actions as town will speak for themselves and you pointing your previous game out in this way only seems to point out your worry of self-preservation. I don’t like that. This situation is different than your last one. No one here was thinking that Percy is your scumbuddy or getting on you to pressure him more. This looks to me like preempting a future possible concern. If you are town I think you’d be able to address it as it comes and act accordingly.
But when I'll be able to address it and act accordingly, as in by defending myself with evidence, you might think that I'm trying act in ways of self-preservation again. I know what it feels to get lynched Day 1 and watch hopelessly as the one you suspect turned out to be scum and won in the end, without being able to warn the rest about your suspicions on him. It hurts not to be able to contribute to the Town when you finally have concrete proof.
It is further emphasized when you quote part of this segment yourself “just for reference” in Post 68. To me this is something a scum player would be thinking about in order to avoid a previous unfavorable outcome. If you were town you could have just played the same way you did before and pointed to your previous game(s) as just being your playstyle.
I was just posting that just in case you all haven't managed to see it yet. I'm the type who likes posting quotes as evidence and likes to clutter my posts full of quotes as it supports my points better than a thousand words.

And speaking of playstyle ... one thing that causes me to get suspected easily is the fact that I don't have a definite playstyle. I change way too easily because of my mood. I suspect I have bipolar disorder, and I plan to get it checked soon.

Do you have any more questions?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Post by kirroha »

Oh and

Mod can we have a vote count please?

So many things have happened since the last vote count.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Post by kirroha »

You state that you don’t want to get started on either Percy or Psycho right now. Then in the very next sentence you say you want to hear a defense from Psycho. How is this not getting started on Psycho?

It's one thing to change opinions on things between posts with new points being brought up and things happening, that can be perfectly understandable depending on the situation, but this still post confuses me.
It might be quite confusing, I think. I guess we both have different definitions of the phrase "get started on". To me it meant voting for him or wagoning him. I didn't want to vote for him because of the lack of evidence, but I wanted to see how Psycho would respond to everything that the others have put against him.

Hope that clears things up. (:
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by kirroha »

Artem wrote:To clarify, rather than simply doing something pro-town, you are explaining that what you're about to do is pro-town. This, to me, is trying to appear too townie.
I think you're not understanding my point here. Even a Townie is not going to just let himself get lynched. Do you think that just because somebody defends himself, he's scum? If you really think I'm scum, or "Too Townie", as you said - I can't stop you. There's a Wikipage on Too Townie.

And also, you're picking out every single thing I've done here that a pro-towner would do and using that against me with the "Too Townie" case. I'm trying to explain myself here. I'm trying to tell you that what I'm doing is pro-town so that you all can start voting for real scum instead. But if you believe that that's what scum would do, I can't stop you - go ahead and vote.

But one thing I'm going to tell you - just in case I ever get lynched and you all are sure that I'm pro-town, please look over kabenon007 again. He feels way too scummy to me.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Post by kirroha »

Semioldguy wrote:The reason I find it suspicious is not because you are defending yourself and not because you are doing things pro-town, but it is suspicious because you are unnecessarily describing and/or implying that what you are doing in this game as being pro-town actions, when doing so it not necessary.
Of course it is necessary. You have been picking the things I had done and throwing them at me even though they are pro-town actions. Thus, I have to explain to you that it is pro-town. Like for example, you said, "Why are you being so defensive? If you're Town you shouldn't care much" (it's not the exact quote, I am too lazy to find the original, but he asked something along those lines) and of course, I have to answer that what I was doing (aka defending myself) is considered pro-town.
sog wrote:If what you are doing is pro-town, it will speak for itself. You don't have to and shouldn't preempt it by saying or explaining that you are doing something because that's what town would do or because someone else might think that if you didn't do something you would be perceived as scummy. This shouldn't be confused with not explaining things, just to avoid certain kinds of explanation in certain ways.
Well, I started off assuming it would speak for itself, but you misunderstood my good intentions for bad and thus you use my actions against me. Thus, of course I have to explain. I can't leave misunderstandings as they are. Nobody, town or scum, would do such a thing. It would be helpful if you can try putting yourself in my shoes. (:
kabenon wrote:So, kirroha, seeing as how you still think I'm scum, why haven't you replied to my defense or pushed your interrogation? If you think I'm scum, you should be going after me. After all, it's what a townie would do.
Patience, it was my school break time when I last posted and I only had like 10 minutes, thus I only made a short post. Later I'll interrogate you, since you seem so keen about being questioned.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Post by kirroha »

Oh and also: I think it's weird why all the suspicions fell onto me just because of one single reason: I suspected Percy of buddying. That has long since been cleared in an earlier post, so please review it.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Post by kirroha »

Okay, kabenon007, don't think I'm going to stop attacking you just yet.

In fact, you seem pretty anxious for my reply. Are you trying hard to see whether I'll still suspect you or not?

Also, all the "defences" that you have made are defences against Percy's and iamausername's questions. Yet you are anxious about MY thoughts. You are either anxious for my thoughts, trying to prove that I am scum for not posting, or both. And why would you want to make me seem like scum? Well, because I have the second most votes now, and it wouldn't be too hard getting me lynched, right?

Really, people - if I ever get lynched and you all are sure of my identity, please read through my posts again. I don't want to die and watch the game go without being able to continue posting about why I think that kabenon is scum.

Anyway:
kabenon wrote:So, kirroha, seeing as how you still think I'm scum, why haven't you replied to my defense or pushed your interrogation? If you think I'm scum, you should be going after me. After all, it's what a townie would do.
"After all, it's what a Townie would do"... Is that supposed to be in a mocking tone? I'm not sure, but since the main reason why semioldguy and Artem have been suspecting me is "because I'm trying to appear Too Townie", and then you say "After all, it's what a townie would do."
kabenon wrote:Nobody likes me when I'm angry.
Hmm, why, I wonder? What exactly happens when you're angry?
I like to respond in a way that is non-threatening and trying to be helpful just by giving what they are asking for.
That seems to also fall in place with what semioldguy and Artem have been accusing me for - for being "Too Townie". I'm sorry, but I don't find the posts you make "non threatening" and "trying to be helpful". In fact, in most of your posts, you come off as frustrated and rather angry to me.
Sometimes people just piss me off though.
For voting for you? Well, because we think you are scum. Prove us otherwise.
While this may sound good, I prefer not to quote unquote lead the town anywhere, because if I am leading them in a direction I believe to be a scum lynch, one can never be one hundred percent sure, so I prefer to put out reasons why my direction is appealing, why I am heading in that direction, and then let the town decide for itself whether it wants to follow me, rather than lead. Does that clear things up a bit for you, username?
A good townie never worries about looking scummy. Whoever you think is scum, VOTE FOR THEM! Don't hesitate. If you really are Town, you will truly regret it when you suspect somebody at first but is too afraid of looking scummy and end up saying, "I just knew you were scum!" when it's way too late. It feels like crap, trust me.

This is why I'm attacking you with such intensity. I believe you are scum. And like what I said, prove me otherwise.

And all the rest of your quotes are replies to others. As I don't understand what exactly you are talking about with the previous persons, I would rather you reply to my messages instead.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by kirroha »

username wrote:These are not rhetorical questions, kirroha.
That's a WIFOM. He jumped on a wagon without thinking of the consequences. And don't you think it's weird, the way that he tried directing suspicion to me, who is the one who has the most number of votes at the current moment? That's very scummy to me.
username wrote:So, if he was town, what should he do instead when people ask him to give his reasons?
He should have given his reasons at first when he made his vote. He gave it afterwards. Like what happened to me, things can't clear up just because of one messed up post that we had made.
username wrote:"Trying too hard to look town" is not the same thing as "Too Townie".
Of course I'm trying to look Town. Because I am Town, but I'm being doubted. It's normal to defend yourself at a time like this, I have repeated this thousands of times. But you all just chose to see what I had said as a scumtell. If you still don't believe me, then I think maybe I should claim.
username wrote:And again, you keep on using this as a point against kabenon. If it's not a valid argument against you, then why is it a valid argument against him?
Then look at it this way. If it's valid against me, why can't it be valid against him? If you choose to say what I used against him is invalid, what you used against me is also invalid.
kabenon wrote:more like attacking and questioning
VS
I like to respond in a way that is non-threatening and trying to be helpful
Now how does attacking get non-threatening? I am attacking you right this instand, kabenon, and it's not non-threatening.

And also answer my question: Why are you so anxious about my thoughts on you even though the only defense you had posted was to Percy's and Username's answers?
kabe wrote:You know, username, I've made up my mind as to my direction, at least for Day 1. Vote:kirroha
And you vote for me when I challenge you to vote for the person you think is scummiest, because "it's a Townie thing to do".
kabe wrote:That last bit is what sold me on it. Scum don't read the thread fully. They can afford to just skim it because they don't need to search the thread carefully for clues as to who the scum are because they aren't searching for scum.
For goodness sake. It was break time at school that time, and I prefer the read posts from the back because it is habitual! Read my posts carefully, please!
Artem wrote:I'm with the semioldguy: a townie should let their actions speak for themselves.
I'm letting my actions speak for themselves, but obviously they failed to speak for themselves. That is why I explained. Clear enough?
kabe wrote:It is my view that townies have to read the thread to play the game well, while scum only should read the thread. They can get by with only skimming, but it's not a wise choice, as it can lead to my very accusation on kirroha.
How much of the thread can you read in 10 minutes? And post as well in that span of time? Really, I think you're trying too hard to get me lynched, since you have the second most number of votes at the current time. But since you seem to be at least trying to help the town now, my suspicions on you have lessened. Still, IGMEOY.
over wrote:You're switching your story, in barely 10 posts. Maybe you have an excuse that I'm not seeing, but to me this seems like a scumtell.
I've explained it in one of the old long posts. Please read it. I changed my story because of something Percy did that I misinterpreted as scummy (He voted for Pablo who was the only one suspecting me at that moment without any proof and coincidentally I defended him earlier, but in the end I realised that it was just an RV).

Is that clear enough for you all?

Anyway, currently I'm thinking of whether to claim or not. Because my role can serve to tell the scum about the setup pretty well.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by kirroha »

over wrote:I can't see why you claiming would help at all. We've already got one role claimed, which gives the mafia one target. If there's a doctor, they could still save Artem if they find it worthwhile, but if you also claim then they now have 2 targets. Doesn't seem like it would be much good to the town.
That's the problem. Claiming will help the mafia know about the setup. But I know I'm Town - if I get lynched it won't be good for the Town either. Still, it's better for a real scum to be lynched Day 1 and a pro-towner to die Night 1 than for a Pro-town power role to get lynched Day 1 and a pro-towner to die Night 1. No matter what, we should always aim for minimal casualties.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by kirroha »

CJ wrote:Whenever I do anything, it just makes you all think I'm scum.
CJ, you shock me.

"Whenever I do anything, it just makes you all think I'm scum." Have you ever done anything in the first place? True helpful townies should try to help with the discussion instead of staying in hiding. Staying in hiding and posting super-short unhelpful messages does nothing - Nothing at all - to help the town. It's one of the worst things a Townie can do.

Unvote kabenon

FoS: CJmiller
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by kirroha »

over wrote:True. But at this point in the game, a claim means next to nothing when anyone could claim any role and have just as much validity as everyone else. From a neutral perspective, pretending I don't suspect you and that you are town, claiming is probably a bad idea. If I'm wrong about you and you're innocent I'd rather you be useful. Just IMO.
That's the reason why I'm not claiming just yet. But if I get to L-1 and I have no choice, I will have to claim.

Now, as my suspect has changed to CJMiller due to kabenon's ability to show some good defense points, I will go and review his posts (or lack thereof) again.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by kirroha »

EDIT: Ack, my computer lesson is almost over - thus I can't make a full length post on CJMiller's actions. So I'll post it somewhere later in the day.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Post by kirroha »

CJ wrote:Vote: Kirroha for acting too scummy to be a citizen
CJ miller, you are pathetic.

I Unvoted kabenon and FoSed you, and then you voted for me. The OMGUS in there is way too obvious. Too scummy.

And yes, I'll make a full length post on your posts later on. If you want to say I'm scummy, give proof for goodness's sake.

Vote: CJMiller
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by kirroha »

Okay, in this post I will be addressing quite a few points.

Firstly, I will give up trying to defend myself since it doesn't seem to be helping. Also, I want to help lynch scum with my full ability instead of sitting here on the defensive and doing nothing much except trying to prove that I'm not scum, which you all don't seem to believe.

Kabenon, if you want to know why I unvoted you and went for CJ - It's because CJ seems more suspicious than you. Not because you are any less suspicious. In all honesty, I think that you two might be scumbuddies. Still, I won't jump to conclusions (I've learnt my lesson with the Percy incident) and just fully concentrate on CJ right now, in all his scummy glory.
CJMiller wrote:Vote: Percy

I don't need no stinkin' reason.
First, I am the type who likes concentrating a bit on the first post ever made on this site. So look at CJ's first post. It's a random vote, but look at the difference between his posts and the posts of others who had random voted:
Farkshinsoup wrote:My random votes are never random, merely arbitrary.

Vote: Percy
Percy wrote: Hi everyone!

Vote: CJMiller

Because random voting is AWESOME!!!!
Everyone puts in their random votes with a small phrase behind or in front, and acts quite eager for the game. But CJ just pops in and says he "needs no stinkin' reason". Either he is just trying to be humorous or he is simply getting bored and thinks that the Day phase isn't very interesting (waiting for Night phase?).

But before anyone starts using this against me by saying I'm trying too hard to look Townie and find proof on CJ, I shall say that
This is not yet counted as proof
. I'm merely trying to analyze every single post that he has made.
CJ wrote:Percy already has 3 votes. Not a L-x situation yet, but the hammer is a silent killer. Watch what you say, the mafia are everywhere.
Why do you warn somebody when you are the one who had voted for him? If you truly are worried about him being killed, you would have unvoted him. This shows that you clearly aren't being worried about him, and that you're 1) posting for the sake of posting, or 2) Trying to seem town by warning somebody about possible "threats".
CJ wrote:I don't know why I said that, either.
Another one-liner. And many more. Artem asked you why you worried about Percy's lynch when you also voted for him, you claimed that you did not know. That is NOT a valid defense. Unless you tell us that you have split personality or amnesia, it is not very likely for you to forget about why you posted something, unless you posted it in your sleep. You're just not telling us why you did that.
CJ wrote:Filler.
What? Sorry, didn't understand what it meant. Unless you're still posting for the sake of posting.
CJ wrote:@Artem and Percy: I wanted to say something on-topic so I wouldn't be seen as a lurker.
Um, "filler" in on-topic? And you don't want to be seen as a lurker... how honest. Nobody has been accusing you of lurking yet. Why so defensive?
CJ wrote:The question at the front of my mind: Who's tying Percy's noose?
You're one of the people who are tying Percy's noose, yet you kept pretending you aren't and pushing the blame on others. Is it because you know that Percy isn't scum, and is doing that lest Percy flips Town and you will get suspected? Is that true?

And you didn't exist from then onwards, until page 5. And guess what you posted? Yes, you guessed it.

CJ wrote:Mod, vote count please.
Definitely posting for the sake of posting, or posting just not to be seen as lurking. But what are you doing? Are you posting any proper list of suspicions? You obviously aren't. You're just posting so that you'd seem less suspicious.
CJ wrote:What do you want me to do? Whenever I do anything, it just makes you all think I'm scum.

Unvote because I will remain neutral for the rest of the day.
Wrong. Wrong. WRONG.

You never did anything. We think you're scum because of your lack of helpful actions, not because you make scummy actions.

And you said you want to remain neutral? This is the scummiest thing I've ever heard in my life. Trying to save your own butt and not risking yourself to help the Town. It's what scum would do keeping in hiding. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Confirm Vote CJMiller

Vote: Kirroha for acting too scummy to be a citizen
Oh, what happened to the "I will remain neutral for the rest of the day"? You jumped on me the instance you knew that many people had their eye on me. You took advantage on the fact and just tried to save your own butt. That's not what a townie should do. YOu're not helping the town. If you suspect me, say something! Definite OMGUS there. So why do you suspect me? Because I suspected you? Megaphail.

Seriously, I'm starting to think you are the type who plays Mafia on facebook a lot - you use the term "citizen", and you make lots and lots of one-liner posts. You are not helping anyone. Facebook has a different playing method from here.

That's all the messages you've ever posted. That's all. All of them one to two-liners.

I'm surprised why I didn't suspect you before kabenon. Kabenon's scumminess don't reach a quarter of yours.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Post by kirroha »

Huh? CJMiller had that many votes already? I didn't know... He only had 2 in the previous vote count. I guess things go fast. I thought I had more votes than him
for president
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:11 am

Post by kirroha »

Farkshinsoup wrote:CJ Miller vs. Kirroha feels like bussing to me.
Feels like bussing? But you just said
Ok, my head just beat out my gut
"Feeling" is gut. Contradiction.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:33 am

Post by kirroha »

CJ, I still think what you are saying makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

You confirmed my vote because I thought that you might have played on facebook? How does that make me scummy, may I ask?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by kirroha »

Mod: I will be going to China to visit my relatives for a month. As I will be going to a rural village, I am not sure if I can gain access to internet connection. Thus, if I don't post in 3 days, please help me find a replacement. If there internet connection I will post here to notify you. Thanks!
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:06 am

Post by kirroha »

Mod: Turns out that there is internet connection here, but no computers. I have to type this is some weird cyberspace centre which charges money. So I'm not sure if I'm able to come much at all. I think I might need a replacement.

All of this felt like her trying to appear townie by filling up the page with words - words that hunt! I still think she's bussing. I'd still be happy to hammer, but I'd like her to claim first. She already soft claimed, we might as well get it out there.
Well, since I'm at L-1, I guess I might as well claim. I am a
Vigilante
. The number of shots I possess is not very important at this current moment. Sure, you all might think I'm just an SK who is pretending to be a Vig to prevent my own lynch, but this is not the case. I don't know if you all would believe me or not, but yes, I'm a Vig.

As I said, this sort of serves to tell the mafia the number of killing roles that there currently are. This is why I was so hesitant about claiming.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:09 am

Post by kirroha »

And for those who didn't catch it in the previous page, I am currently in China visiting my relatives. So I'm having hugely limited access.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:12 am

Post by kirroha »

Mod:I think I might need a replacement.
Scratch that. My parents immediately denied me coming here once every 3 days, or even once a week.

Mod: I want to request for a replacement.
with a chainsaw.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”