Mini 775 - Hammersmouth Is Under Attack! (Game over)

Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

My random votes are never random, merely arbitrary.

Vote: Percy
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:35 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

PsychoSniper wrote:And more importantly, why do you switch it away from the very person you FOSed? Wouldn't it make more sense for you to keep your vote on him?
A better question would be, why even bother FoSing someone at this point in the game? Why not just switch your vote? Unless your first "random" vote was not random.

@CJ - why were you concerned about Percy being at L-4 but not Artem?
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:25 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Psycho wrote:Either way, I think we all agree that Percy = first real suspicious guy for the Day.

CJM's action was a little odd, but nowhere as much as Percy's.
Mountain out of a molehill. Well, not quite a mountain - let's say a big hill instead.
Iam wrote:I don't like the way you presume to speak for the whole town in saying this.
QFT.

unvote
Vote: PsychoSniper
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:00 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Artem wrote:Why are you ignoring Psycho's point?
It might seem like I'm ignoring his point, but I'm not. I'm waiting to hear Percy's response before I pass judgement.
CJ wrote:I don't know why I said that, either.
Of course you do, you're just not telling us for some reason. Try harder, please.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:28 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

There's already a great level of activity in this game, which bodes well for it.
But am I really getting called out for lurking when 24 hours had not even passed since my last post, and we're only on page 3? And by a player who has posted a lot but said almost nothing (lurking in plain sight)? :roll:

I can't go into to much detail right now - I'll post more in the next 12 hours with my thoughts, and I'll answer artem's question and any others.

Unvote
until I reread.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:07 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Kirroha, when you quote, could you please quote with a name? It's very hard to keep track of who you're responding to, especially because your posts contain a lot of quotes.
Wulfy wrote:
kabenon007 wrote:
Unvote, vote: Percy

Diescumdie.
You're mafia in my book.
Unvote; Vote kabnenon007

This is purely wagon based and holds absolutely no reasoning of your own or even the VAGUEST attempts at a case. *Stradles you, holding your neck in my maw*

QUICK! GIVE ME THE COMMAND AND I'LL KILL HIM!
Do you still feel this certain about Kabenon's guilt? If so, why?

In regards to kirroha, first you post this:
wulfy wrote: How is it a good idea to let your emotions cloud your judgment (which is flawed) and place someone this close to a lynch when a pure bandwagon vote was just placed on him? The bandwagon is automatically scummier since town would NEVER rush to lynch someone. AND, judging from the list, it appears to me that the mafia is big, bad, and powerful. Be more careful next time.

{some other stuff you posted}

FoS: Kirr
In your next post, after she's caught some heat from the town, you change your mind:
Wulfy wrote: I can wholeheartedly contend that everyone who thought you were a scumbuddy for not wanting to put more pressure at L-2 is a complete and total idiot. I will personally go up them, hike my leg and pee on them.
Please help me out here. Who, exactly, thought she was a scumbuddy of Percy's for not wanting to put him at L-2. Who accused her of that? I think I missed that. (Not being sarcastic - if it's there, please point it out)

One way or the other, it seems like your posts contain a lot of flavour, not much content. You vociferously attack the easy target (kabenon) and come to the defense of someone else for poor reasons. Seems scummy to me.

Vote: Wulfy

Also,
Wulfy wrote:@artem:
*growls angrily*
I don't care if its cute now...
*kills the fucking cat*
You're a complete idiot.
You do realize this game is open
thus making you far more valuable to just shut the hell up and say nothing?
Mod, post 1 wrote: 2.
Semi-open setup
. All the possible roles are listed in the next post.
If you're going to start throwing ad hominem attacks at other players, you might want to get your facts straight first. Better yet, just drop the insults all together.

------------------

In other news, PsychoSniper totally backed down when Iam and I voted him for his town-leading statement. Haven't heard much from him since. That seems like someone who wants to stay off the radar for the rest of day 1 after drawing unwanted attention.

FoS PsychoSniper

I'm not really sold on the cases on Kirroha or Kabenon - I could be wrong but I don't think either are good lynch candidates for Day 1.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

My bad - should have read more closely. :oops:

Hmm, that being the case, I'm going to
unvote, Vote:PsychoSniper
and upgrade Wulfy to an FoS.
FoS: Wulfy

Wulfy, I would still like some clarification on where you currently stand with both kirroha and kabenon.

And I'd like to hear anything from PsychoSniper.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

^ this is referring to Semioldguy's post 101.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

unvote
Psycho's last post seemed genuine. Maybe I'm just a sucker. I always want to believe the persecuted townie (see below). Except when I'm scum, of course.

Lot of good circumstantial evidence against kirroha - I see where everyone is coming from. My head is saying "scummy" but my gut tells me that she's town. It feels like one of those things where every time she opens her mouth now she just confirms everyone's suspicions that much more. (I realize that could be because she's been caught, but the day is still young - I reserve judgement for now)

Right now I'm liking the CJ Miller wagon. He seems like if he is scum, some well applied pressure will reveal some cracks, or make him shut up completely. Either one would be telling.

Vote: CJ Miller

@ Wulfy - I never asked you to stop the flavour, just to add more content.
Wulfy wrote:You're stupid. Read the conversation in context and you'd realize that Kirr provided the defense that she felt a need to pressure percy and vote him (despite being L-2) because in another game the town suspected her for NOT pressuring someone (further) just because the person was at L-2. I am speaking of the people in another game. My mind, therefore, didn't alter in the slightest.
Yes, thanks for this spirited defense, except that Semioldguy already pointed this out to me in his post 101, and I admitted that I had screwed it up in my post 104. Both posts were further up on Page 5, the same page that you posted this on. In fact, it's why I unvoted you.

Did you not see those posts? Or is this a content-free post, taking up space, trying to look aggressive and pro-town?
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:52 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Ok, my head just beat out my gut - I'm going to
FoS kirroha
. CJ Miller vs. Kirroha feels like bussing to me. I'd be happy at this point lynching either one of them.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:19 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

CJ - I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are telling the truth about having Asperger's Syndrome - mainly because I think it would be beyond despicable for someone to lie about that to win a Mafia game.

I'm not sure what to do with this information, though. I don't know enough about it to render any judgements. I REALLY DON'T WANT THIS TO TURN INTO A DEBATE ABOUT ASPERGER'S SYNDROME.

I'm going to treat you like any other player, I guess. There are certain skills that forum mafia inherently demands from you - writing is one of them. It's the same criteria I would bring up to someone whose written English was poor.

I can only judge by what I read on the page, and by your votes, and those still mark you as scum in my book.

If you really are town, please role claim - not sure why you did not do this in your posts above.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:40 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Here are some questions from a while back:
Sotty7 wrote:
Farkshinsoup Post 69 wrote:There's already a great level of activity in this game, which bodes well for it.
But am I really getting called out for lurking when 24 hours had not even passed since my last post, and we're only on page 3? And by a player who has posted a lot but said almost nothing (lurking in plain sight)? :roll:
Which player are you talking about here?
CJ Miller, post 66:
CJMiller wrote:
FoS: farkshinsoup

FoS: _over9000
both for lurking.
Sotty7 wrote:
Farkshinsoup Post 127 wrote:
unvote
Psycho's last post seemed genuine. Maybe I'm just a sucker. I always want to believe the persecuted townie (see below). Except when I'm scum, of course.
How was he persecuted?
Iam and I voted him early in the game for saying this:
PsychoSotty wrote:Either way, I think we all agree that Percy = first real suspicious guy for the Day.
Then I stayed on him for backing down on it. By the time I posted my 127, I had decided that he was a townie that had made a mistake. My pressure on him was the "persecution" I was referring to.
Sotty7 wrote:
Farkshinsoup Post 127 wrote:Lot of good circumstantial evidence against kirroha - I see where everyone is coming from. My head is saying "scummy" but my gut tells me that she's town. It feels like one of those things where every time she opens her mouth now she just confirms everyone's suspicions that much more. (I realize that could be because she's been caught, but the day is still young - I reserve judgement for now)

Right now I'm liking the CJ Miller wagon. He seems like if he is scum, some well applied pressure will reveal some cracks, or make him shut up completely. Either one would be telling.

This is a whole bunch of fence sitting on kirroha, you have one foot firmly in both camps. You go on to state you like the (easier?) CJ wagon... Why?
This question is loaded. It's an accusation masked as interrogation. You seem to be asking me why I had conflicted feelings about someone who I should have easily recognized as scum. That explanation is in my quote. Why am I not allowed to sit on the fence? I also explain why I put my vote on CJ Miller at that point. If you don't believe those explanations, that's fine. Then say that. (I will point out that CJ Miller was hardly the "easy" lynch at that point. Kirroha had more votes and more attention from the town, IMO. It's part of why I voted for CJ - I felt that he deserved at least as much, if not more pressure at that point.)
Sotty7 wrote:
Farkshinsoup Post 160 wrote:Ok, my head just beat out my gut - I'm going to
FoS kirroha
. CJ Miller vs. Kirroha feels like bussing to me. I'd be happy at this point lynching either one of them.
What prompts this change?
In kirroha's 154 and 155 on page 7, she shifts gears from defending herself to attacking CJ. I didn't buy it. So many people had called her out for pointing out her own pro-town behaviour that this seemed like a very calculated change of tack to appear to be scum-hunting. Her 155 is a big long post that looks impressive, but instead dissects the posts of a player who basically hasn't said anything. There was no new information, unless you count the in-depth analysis of CJ's first post of the game. :roll: All of this felt like her trying to appear townie by filling up the page with words - words that hunt! I still think she's bussing. I'd still be happy to hammer, but I'd like her to claim first. She already soft claimed, we might as well get it out there.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:26 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Percy wrote:
Farkshinsoup 99 wrote:One way or the other, it seems like your posts contain a lot of flavour, not much content. You vociferously attack the easy target (kabenon) and come to the defense of someone else for poor reasons. Seems scummy to me.

If you're going to start throwing ad hominem attacks at other players, you might want to get your facts straight first. Better yet, just drop the insults all together.
Hmmm.... this smells a wierd to me. Wulfy didn't use insults in place of arguments, he used them as well; thus, it's not a fallacy, just hilarious. But I can understand not liking Wulfy's posting style, so I'll just leave this here for now.
For the record, this is what I said in post 99, represented above by this "..." :
Farkshinsoup wrote:Also,
Wulfy wrote:@artem:
*growls angrily*
I don't care if its cute now...
*kills the fucking cat*
You're a complete idiot.
You do realize this game is open
thus making you far more valuable to just shut the hell up and say nothing?
Mod, post 1 wrote: 2.
Semi-open setup
. All the possible roles are listed in the next post.
Bold parts are mine. Percy, does that clear that up?
Sotty7 wrote:I wanted to know why you liked CJ's wagon at this point because you hadn't explained why you found him scummy in any kind of detail. Your vote seemed to be just pressure. Is that still the case?
Yeah my vote at the time of that post was pressure, but now it's not. I think that CJ is still the best candidate today. He won't or can't scum hunt, he won't or can't defend himself, he's claimed vanilla townie, which is a good safe scum claim. I'm good with his lynch.
Sotty7 wrote: I don't like fence sitting because it allows you to quickly and easily modify your suspicions as the towns opinion changes.
Fair enough, but I'm not going to manufacture a hard opinion on someone just to appear more townie. I'm honestly laying out my thinking process - you'll be able to see in later days whether it's BS or not.

I don't totally believe Kirr's claim (fence sitting alert!), but I don't have a great deal of experience playing with Vigs, so I'm unsure of the best course of action. I agree with Artem, we need to know how many bullets she has. She could be fake claiming a particular vig role - the more info she puts out, the more likely we'll be able to test her claim, either today, or tomorrow.

Since I'm good with a CJ Miller lynch anyways, I guess I'd vote for leaving her alive at least overnight, and seeing what tomorrow brings.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

_over9000 wrote:
wulfy wrote: semioldguy wrote:
kirroha has asked for replacement due to vacation/parents/time issues saying that she won't be able to post. She is in at least two other games currently with no mention of her vacation and no replacement requests there. She has even posted in one of those games within the last six hours and at multiple different times of day over the past three days and it appears that she intends on being active there.

I am going to go with "Lynch all Liars" and say we should get rid of her today.

You win the day.

Unvote; Vote Kirr
This.

I'm pretty sure that we've gotten enough information out of this day. Everyone is pretty set on who they suspect. And it's pretty clear that kirr is near the top of enough people's lists to do this.

No replacement could possibly answer for everything she's done.

Let's go to bed.

unvote
vote: kirroha
Percy wrote:
Unvote
Vote: _over9000

ENTIRE HAND OF SUSPICION: _over9000

No replacement could answer for everything she's done? Are you kidding?

You may have just cost the town their vigilante. And you waited.... a full 7 minutes after Wulfy's post to hammer! And just after Artem is discussing optimal town strategy to deal with this situation as well.

That is the scummiest quickhammer I've seen in a very long time.
One of these 2 is scum, I think.

They were both on the CJ wagon (yeah, so was I - still not sure he's town) - if I was scum, I would have been going after CJ Miller hammer and tongs on D1. (To be clear, if CJ's scum, I would have been bussing like crazy from early on, if he was town, I would have jumped all over the scum tells he threw out - either way he was the best place for scum to park their vote)- I'm sure scum was on that wagon.

Something about Percy's post seems like too much. Why unvote and vote _over right then? Made absolutely no difference at that point - it was twilight. Kirroha was already dead. Seems like he may have been trying to look like an outraged townie.

Then there's _over, who abandoned the CJ wagon to hammer Kirr. This could be scum trying to bus at the last minute, when he realized that Kirr was busted. That having been said, it looked like a replacement was coming in, and there was talk in the thread about keeping kirr alive - so I'm not sure what to think. I'd like to hear from both Percy and _over, and I'd like to re-read those player's posts from D1.

Right now I'll pick Percy, because of the tone of that post, and the whole Random voting argument, which seemed like a lot of nothing masked as active posting.

Vote:Percy
FoS: _over 9000
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:40 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Post 256 is more than a just a little WIFOM, it's a big heaping pile. And _over's interpretation of Percy's "the town" comment is ridiculous. I said that either Percy or _over were scum, that post tips the scales, methinks.

unvote
vote: _over9000

FoS Percy.
Iam wrote:So, three people followed my Percy vote in quick succession, and I am not happy with any one of them. Fark's reasoning is OK, but his constant fence-sitting regarding kirroha yesterday really does not reflect well on him. over9000 was coming across as town to me before, but Post #256 has single-handedly destroyed that read. CJ is CJ.

I'm not at all happy being on this wagon if that's the company I'm keeping
Hah! Nice try, but you don't get away that easily.
*knocks on Iam's door*
Hello? I brought popcorn and home movies! Anyone home? I know you're in there! I can hear the TV. Hello? HELLO?
Wulfy wrote:Also, I voted you off of basic vote analysis. My point is, why is artem freaking out and voting me over it? How is my action scummy?
Maybe because your "vote analysis" is crap?
Wulfy wrote:The sad part is that Kirr voted fourth on CJ yesterday. Odds CJ is scum is virtually zero in my book, and would have meritted my vote today. Odds for final vote count:

There was 1-2 scum on Kirr (the lynch)

1 scum on CJ

1 scum not voting.

Artem isn't definite scum, but is much higher. I am pseudo clearing the CJ lynch since I think scum would have attempted to avoid voting with Kirr who was an obvious lynch by vote 2-3. Therefore, Scum would have joined the Kirr wagon early.

Kabe-Sotty, highly suspicious.
CJ Voters-seconday
Artem-tertiary
User-9000-Last suspicious.

Vote: Sotty7

Basic vote analysis.
You're mixing something factually concrete (voting patterns) with some mighty big WIFOM assumptions (scum would have stayed off the CJ wagon because that's where Kirr was voting) to come up with something useless and misleading as a scum hunting tool. Sotty 7? Really? That was who you came up with as your top scum candidate at the top of Day 2?

FoS Wulfy.

Mod, I'll be V/LA from Wednesday, April 29th to Tuesday, May 5th.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:24 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Uh, yeah what the what?!

HoS: CJ

Please explain why you dropped a pseudo-hammer, especially, ironically, on the guy who has drawn suspicion, partly, for doing that same exact thing at the end of D1. Pablo had just said that he was at L-1, and asked for a claim. _over hasn't had any chance to respond to the wagon that formed against him since his post 256. How is that vote in any way good for the town/bad for scum?
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Farkshinsoup »

To quote Clint Eastwood in
The Unforgiven
, "Deserves got nothing to do with it."

You know, as town, we try to work together, just a tiny little bit. This includes checking with the other players before you drop a quick hammer, or trying not to draw suspicion to yourself with every post you make. This is generally what townies do - you are not doing this. Why? Either you are scum or an obstinate, useless townie - which of those guys do you want to be?

CJ, please quote these questions, and then answer them directly:

Why did you feel that you had to drop the hammer right at that moment, instead of waiting for _over to claim, or at least show up and comment on what was going on? What evidence do you have that he was lurking?

(his last post on this site was his last post in this thread - about 48 hours before you tried to hammer him)

If you give another half answer, I'm going to assume that you are scum trying to weasel out and put my vote on you, and it will stay there for the rest of the day.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Farkshinsoup »

So I'm gone until after the weekend.

I'm going to
unvote

If he's lynched when I get back, I won't be sad.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #18) » Wed May 06, 2009 3:52 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

I think we should mass claim. The 3 dead townies are vanilla, that means that there are likely quite a few power roles left. We need their results, and we need to back the scum into a corner with fake claims. I don't think we should discuss much else until we do.

Who supports the mass claim, yay or nay:
Mass Claim: Yay
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #19) » Wed May 06, 2009 6:03 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Popcorn yes, let's let Artem choose who goes first, though. We all believe his claim, I think. Or Artem can just do it randomly - make a list, roll a d8, go from there.

Also, should we claim first and then list results once all claims are out? I think that might be the way to go.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #20) » Wed May 06, 2009 6:05 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

simulpost - ah just go next iam - it will speed things up.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #21) » Wed May 06, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Agreed, we should not claim results yet.

Iam, you should claim, or I'm happy to.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #22) » Wed May 06, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

I'm the gunsmith - As I said I think we should hold back the investigation results until we've all claimed.

I'd like to hear from Percy next.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #23) » Fri May 08, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Ok, I targetted Percy on Night 1, and got no result.
I targetted Xtoxm last night and I got a "no gun" result.

As far as I'm concerned, Xtoxm is cleared - My role description states that all mafia have guns, and the GF is the only one that could possibly have messed with my investigation results among the possible mafia roles.

And Iam is either the jailkeeper he claims to be or a mafia RB.

A thought about my investigations: Other players, who, if I had investigated, would have turned up as having a gun: Sotty, Pablo (both claimed after me, so if they are scum, they would know that there was a gunsmith, but not who I had investigated)

Players who should not have a gun: Iamusername, Artem, Percy, kabenon007 (Percy and Kab claimed after me, Artem on Day 1, and Iam before me today)

I'll wait for further results before I point any fingers. I'll need to do up a chart as well, to help my feeble brain.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #24) » Sat May 09, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

I'm here, but I haven't really had time to think about the possible plans for tonight. I'll try to by the end of the day Monday. I think that there are players here who are better at this than I am, anyway.

One more question that needs to be answered:
Mod, if the gunsmith is given a bullet, can he vig the same night that the bullet is given to him? Or does he have to discover that he has the bullet before he can vig, effectively postponing the use of the bullet to the following night?
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #25) » Sat May 09, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Artem, I did not say that - please check your quotes.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #26) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:34 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

ok so,
vote: sotty
. I'd like to hear sotty try to convince us that she's not scum.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #27) » Tue May 12, 2009 12:55 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

unvote

I'm useless at this stuff. Really.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #28) » Tue May 12, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

So if kab is scum, we follow Percy's plan, if he's town, then we follow Xtoxm's plan? I'm ok with that. Either way, I'm investigating Artem.

So kab is the lynch today?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”