Mini 773- Welcome to Lynchville! Perfection! (Over)

ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:33 am

Post by ppp973 »

I iz here to confirm
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 am

Post by ppp973 »

yayzors game starts

Can we vote now?
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:16 am

Post by ppp973 »

Vo
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:16 am

Post by ppp973 »

Vote the mafia
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:26 am

Post by ppp973 »

Kublai Khan wrote:I have experience playing with ppp973. Voting for him is the best Day 1 action for town. :)
Kublai Khan I see I do not act correctly.

I wonder why to people act so differently from my mafia sites.

What gives?

So who's mafia.

Unvote, vote to lynch A mafiaso

Shessh I was kiddding, someone kept doing that one this sites I was playing at so I did it here :D
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by ppp973 »

ppp973 wrote:

Shessh I was kiddding, someone kept doing that one this sites I was playing at so I did it here :D
You said that you were scared, only mafia are scared to be lynched when the lynched targeted.

Unvote, Vote Alexhans
for now.
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by ppp973 »

add: toward Alexhans
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:18 am

Post by ppp973 »

alexhans wrote:
ppp973 wrote:
ppp973 wrote:

You said that you were scared, only mafia are scared to be lynched when the lynched targeted.

Unvote, Vote Alexhans
for now.
err... ok... any reason? Joke reason? :?:

read my post instead of tl;dr.
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:00 am

Post by ppp973 »

My vote targeted only the mafia's so I doesn't make sense for a townie to have a problem with that
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:02 am

Post by ppp973 »

addon- I agree with all of your comments, but yes I know it's meaningless but it only targeted mafia.
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:47 am

Post by ppp973 »

Sorry for being out of here a few days,

unvote Vote no lynch
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:50 am

Post by ppp973 »

add on: We a risking to kill a pro-town, and I think Alex did make a valid point that townies won't want to be lynched.

I was a doctor is a mafia round and I was going to get lynched, but the bus driver saved me. However, the bust driver was working with the mafia.
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:52 am

Post by ppp973 »

Oh and also, Alex, how did I OMGUS you? I said the reason was in my post?
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:40 am

Post by ppp973 »

alexhans wrote:
Archaist wrote:
alexhans wrote:This game has gotten aggressive pretty soon... Let's all remember we are practically in RVS with not much content. Let's soften the accusations a little because town players wouldn't know for certain that someone is scum for 1 post. Investigate, but be smart. Don't get emotional so soon.
Hard questions are a way to get solid reactions from players. If everyone goes easy on each other nothing will get done. Now who would that benefit most? The mafia. It's precisely because we don't know who's town and who's not that repeated questions are asked. You don't seem comfortable with that though.

Unvote
Vote: alexhans
There are ways to scum hunt and still remain cold. I'm against the emotional attacks that many players seem to do. They quickly vote for anyone get a wrong response and jump at their throats then get OMGUSED and keep fighting a tunnel visioned fight for the rest of the game because they let their emotions cloud they're judgement.
I'm just trying to warn you against that problem so we can avoid getting confused by a townie fight.
ChiefSkye4 wrote:-Archaist gives me town vibes, probably because of his vote on...

-Alexhans'
This game has gotten aggressive pretty soon... Let's all remember we are practically in RVS with not much content. Let's soften the accusations a little because town players wouldn't know for certain that someone is scum for 1 post. Investigate, but be smart. Don't get emotional so soon.
worries me and pings my scumdar like crazy. It's very much like KK's, but with, admittedly, more townie intentions in it. Archaist outlined the reasons why it was scummy already, but to reiterate, it seems like Alexhans is uncomfortable with moving out of the RVS, and onto real scumhunting. Hm.
It pings your scumdar like crazy? Wow. I never said I didn't want to leave RVS... I just wanted to make the game tidier so I could understand it better and scum hunt accordingly.

And here'something I'm puzzled about. You both found my statement to be scummy but completely ignored this one?:
Alexhans wrote: Also... I don't like very much that people start cataloging others as town or townie because that doesn't help at all(IMHO) and is usually a trick by scum to befriend players or remove suspicion from them in a eventual death situation. And can make other people take that towniness for granted too.
This could be viewed as scummy with more intensity because I'm telling you not to speak about your thoughts in a way. Not to tell who you think is town. Now I'm not so sure about it. But you didn't speak against it or anything.
BrianMcQueso wrote: I disagree completely. Making public your belief that "I think player A is town" or "I believe player B might be scum" is the very basic foundation of useful information to hunt scum. If we don't say who we suspect and who we don't suspect, how else are we to find the scum?
I didn't say that we shouldnt say who is scum but not who is town so as to not give them so much info about how lost we can be. Not to let them strategize on who to kill or who to push (a lynch). Anyway... I might be wrong about that.
alexhans wrote:
ppp973 wrote:

Yeah... well... don't do it because I almost screamed when i saw your vote. A scream of annoyance.
ppp973 wrote:
ppp973 wrote:

Unvote, Vote Alexhans
for now.
Alexhans wrote: Oh! wow. now I understand... you think that because your vote annoys me then I'm mafia and scared by your -I want to say stupid but i'll say meaningless- vote? and also you OMGUS me? This is really an OH MY GOD YOU SUCK!!!! with all the letters.
ppp973 wrote:Oh and also, Alex, how did I OMGUS you? I said the reason was in my post?
Ok... I almost screamed of annoyance. I was annoyed by your voting no one and pretending to do so. Vote: The mafia, Vote:scum, vote:thebadguys... That's not funny. That's not helpful. I noted that you did that and had my vote on you and you suddenly said that I was scared of getting lynched... How? I had no pressure on me... How did you thought that? I think it was basically voting me for voting you. I saw no valid reasons for your vote so I think it's an OMGUS.

And regarding the No Lynch. I think it's an awful idea. We get info from the votes and all what happens in a day(pressure, voting patterns, etc)

I'm gonna try to make a good re-read because I still haven't understood all the posts in this game. I don't have a clear idea about whats going on until now.

oh... Happy birthday Chief!
I am confused, wasn't that in my post :?: . You said you were annoyed by it.

I am just used to writing no lynch on my older sites.

Anyways, I will vote soon after I re-read the last few pages, too buzy hammering Alex.
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:54 am

Post by ppp973 »

Number of posts without talking quality or content into account (and not counting the 0).
Cream: 2
Alexhans: 9
Archaist: 3
Brian: 8
Cateraction: 3
chief: 6
KK: 7
Lester: 8
Light-Kun: 10
PiePop: 7
RedCoyote: 7
ppp973: 13

oh noez I haz over posted :(

what ever?

Kay.

Alexhans, I will change it to, that you were annoyed and not scared.

Make of it what you want.
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by ppp973 »

cateraction wrote:What an incredibly useful post. It's exactly what I wanted for you to leave out quality and content and make no comments on it. It's amazing that you have so many posts, when your posts are so full of content.
i know that some of them are plain useless, i was just worrying of overposting, somewhat of a joke
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by ppp973 »

LesterGroans wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:Anyone want to discuss the idea of a ppp policy lynch (a p-p-p-policy lynch if you will, lol)?

I'm being serious.
This. I don't make a habit of lynching people who are anti-town but not necessarily scum, because any town is good town, however I also don't play meta. So, based on this game, ppp is coming off really scummy. I don't know if it's inexperience or what, but voting for a No Lynch on day 1? Are you kidding me? i really don't like it. All the other cases seem to be based off of whether we came out of RVS too quickly... I don't know. I haven't seen a more compelling case than PPP's, but I'm definitely open to more.

Vote: ppp973

Not inexprience although I am not good at mafia, just know the basics.

I posted before saying that I am used to writing no lynch on my other sites
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:41 am

Post by ppp973 »

Light-kun wrote:Or, you could repost your question... if it was in a block of text, I've become lazy lately and don't read them that closely.

Rorschach* (Correction to my misspelling) is a character from
Watchmen
, so he isn't a player. However, Red, you remind me of him.
I also became lazy
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:43 am

Post by ppp973 »

alexhans wrote:
ppp wrote: Alexhans, I will change it to, that you were annoyed and not scared.

Make of it what you want.
I think this post isn't useful. First you repost my postcount and leave outdated without saying so (at least quote it man) and then you recognize you were wrong and try to leave it as a point against me? Is it surprising that your weird not voting anyone but playing annoys me?

dude... there are some players who just won't give info... For example... read cateration in isolation. He just doesn't scumhunt, No vote (not even Random). He mildly defends a couple of people and state that he is a bit suspicious of Light-kun but nothing else. Lester hasn't been very active either but he has been prodded.
cat wrote:What an incredibly useful post. It's exactly what I wanted for you to leave out quality and content and make no comments on it. It's amazing that you have so many posts, when your posts are so full of content.
What about yours?
unvote, vote cateraction

I know that just that I was too lazy to quote it.

I also don't like Archaist's case on me based on my "not wanting to leave RVS" and find it a bit opportunistic but maybe it's just me knowing I'm town (and not undestanding why I'm being attacked) that gets me paranoid. Although with few posts he has made a couple of questions to scum hunt.
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by ppp973 »

Sorry for inactivity and sorry for all of the junk.

Kublai why does Archon is a good policy lynch? Joke much?
Archon welcome.

I will need more information before I say Kublai is scummy, but just quickly reading he is slightly scummy
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by ppp973 »

Sorry for going inactive, consider me for limited accees.
ppp973
ppp973
Townie
ppp973
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #21) » Fri May 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by ppp973 »

ppp973's post has been erased. Please do not post in the thread if you are dead/ no longer in the game.

Votecount coming soon...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”