Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:05 am

Post by Korts »

I don't see why being late to confirm would be any kind of scumtell. You're saying that you really think the opposite, Ether?
camn wrote:Thanks Patrick.
And you wonder why you were the scummy one.

I think it is obvious that I
Vote: Charter.

He is too scummy when he is town to possibly ever be caught as scum.
Also, I am listening to John Askew, which I was listening to last time I thought charter was scum.
So what you're suggesting is that because charter is scummy as town, he should be lynched regardless of his actual alignment?

I think it is obvious that I
vote: camn
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Korts »

Green Crayons wrote:I'm fatigued at night and was merely establishing myself in the thread. Also, I take exception to the label of a "joke vote." I don't joke around with my votes, but they are necessary in the early stages of the game. End of the list is a common target of my first vote simply to put it somewhere. Coupled with the fact that Yos had not (and still hasn't) made himself known in the thread, and I would say my vote is more "faintly useful random" than "joke." /egobruise
Looking up your first vote reasons, here's what I found:

No "random" vote in Cops and Robbers. First post (linked) is immediately probing into others' actions.
Your reason in Office Supplies is "last on the list".
In Bleach (ongoing) your first vote is not for someone on bottom of the list, and you don't give further reasoning.
In Sanity Ensues your first vote is not for someone on the bottom of the list, and your reasoning is "because I can".
In Fairytale you vote someone where the implied reason is double voting on the voted player's part.
In PS2SUXZ! you vote someone for voting no lynch.
In Werewolf you vote someone for being last to confirm.

Note that I haven't checked all of your games by far, but going back 9 games, you only voted for the player at the bottom of the list once. Your claim of "at end of list" being a common reason for random votes doesn't seem to be particularly credible so far.

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
Unvote
, Since we seem to be taking things seriously now. Green makes a persuasive argument. Camn, if you're going to try and make a case against someone based on a metaread, you need to be able to justify it when challenged. It is your case. Don't expect other poeople to make it for you.
Why do you consider the observation that "we seem to be taking things seriously now" something that makes your vote useless?

camn, don't you think that Green Crayons' request for you to back up your claims of charter previously being scummy in your games is reasonable?

I agree with Green Crayons' observation that the fact that charter hadn't been endgamed in both linked games implies that his obvscumminess apparently wasn't obv; however that may be an irrelevant point if camn's opinion had been different, since it's her own perception of charter that we're discussing. In Tranquility (672) one of her top suspects since the early game is charter. In Troy, Meet Helen (611) she also suspects charter on and off. Her stated suspicion of charter seems validated by those two links.

camn:
do you think that basing your vote on meta from two games is worthwhile or valid?

charter:
are there any more games that you and camn have been together in?
Green Crayons wrote:Yes. I hate, hate, hate the random voting stage. It's a waste of life. I make an attempt to at least have some reason to vote someone
Yet you have a stated tendency to always use the same reason for a first vote. Don't you think those two things are contradictory?

I don't like Yos' wishy-washy post 39. He's "meh" on both semi-serious points of discussion, and votes randomly, apparently.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by Korts »

I apologize: wishy washy wasn't the term I was looking for. On the fence, I meant.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Korts »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Korts wrote: I don't like Yos' wishy-washy post 39. He's "meh" on both semi-serious points of discussion, and votes randomly, apparently.
Randomally? Of course not, what gave you that idea?
You gave no reason, and it was your first post, so it's a natural assumption that the vote was arbitrarily placed.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:18 am

Post by Korts »

OGML wrote:This seems like a horribly concocted way to attack Green Crayons. Also, hey, thats my ongoing game you just referenced, and there's a reason why ongoing games should be kept out of the discussion.
I only referenced information that is accessible by anyone. I don't think that is an infraction of site rules or any discussion guidelines.
OGML wrote:Again with the cockamamie semi-attack. I do not see what possible use you could find for this line of questioning.
I just found it strange that the story keeps changing--either his reason for random voting is always the same, or he tries generating discussion from it; both at the same time are not really plausible, since a fixed randomvote reason is a cop-out from having to fish for reactions.

Anyway, GC's explanation seems fair enough, in that he tries to avoid random voting when he can, and only when he must vote randomly, is his reasoning constant.
GC wrote:while I appreciate your thoroughness, I'm curious as to what end?
Your claim stood out to me, and I had time on my hands. I was interested to see whether your claim will hold in the face of further inspection.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:31 am

Post by Korts »

GC: why are you so opposed to me reading your earlier games? Do you think you aren't responsible for your play in those games, or are you simply trying to avoid meta attacks?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #141 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Post by Korts »

Posting to say that I am about a page and a half behind; I will be able to catch up on Monday.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #201 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:57 am

Post by Korts »

unvote

Incog, post 86 wrote:First, I don't think the point made there by Korts was valid at all -- it seemed pretty obvious to me that camn's first post was a joke so to me the vote lacked a lot of luster.
And did you consider my point on camn any more serious than camn's initial randomvote reason?
Incog, post 86 wrote:The stuff he wrote about Ether just gave me a (deep breath) "I'm poss-scum who doesn't quite know what to say yet so I'll ask a silly question that I probably already know the answer to in an effort to make myself seem active" vibe.
This interpretation is the most forced you can possibly get. my orignal question was something like "do you consider Incog confirming late scummy?" (I'm on a train without access, so I have no way to dig up the original), and while yes, I suspected there was an answer to that, you dismiss the fact that there was not much else in the way of discussion at that point.

I'm getting a scummy read off Incognito based purely on things up to page 4. I will get back to this after page 5.
Xdaamno, post 93 wrote:
charter wrote:unvote, vote Dizzy
You just said you that it's untrue that you aren't scumhunting, then in the next sentence say you haven't added anything. Instead of adding something, you just come back with that post (which just seems like an "I'm here" post and don't ask anyone questions or nothing). I also looked back at your posts, you haven't asked anyone any probing questions or nothing (I guess that falls under not scumhunting) but you've talked about skitzer not confirming at length. Why is skitzer's confirmation time more interesting than questioning people?
This is page 4 - you think not scumhunting yet is unusual? She hardly talked about it "at length", anyway, and that wouldn't be a scum tell if so - it was the very start of the game, so it's not unnatural to talk about things like that.
I don't like Xdaamno's defense of Izzy, especially because charter had a very good point--Izzy, in 90, denies the accusation of lack of scumhunting, but admits to having done close to nothing to form her opinions. Also, page arguments are lame, especially considering the amount of text this game has already generated by this point.
OGML wrote:Re: Korts' post 78 - this explanation is fair, but I think you're spending too much time on your meta fishing trip with GC and I worry that you might be trying to hide behind it.
I am not planning on doing any more meta research on GC, his reply satisfied me.

This is what I have right now, I know, stepping on it.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #265 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Korts »

Ether wrote:I could flip to Xdaamno or Korts. I'm all for Xdaamno accepting Patrick's defense--except that he's still voting him. Which is it? (For the record, Patrick's starting to feel better now, though I don't get why he interpretted my 76 as support.
After starting this aside with "for the record" I was half-tempted to load it with more qualifiers but I won't.
)

Camn, what do you think of Izzy? (And you still haven't answered my questions about patterns you're used to from Charter, but whatever.)

Izzy, what do you think of Xdaamno, Korts and Yosarian2?
I don't like this at all. The statement of her willingness to vote Xdaamno/me and the subsequent question of Izzy's opinion on us seems like a clear attempt at directing suspicions, either Izzy's or in the case of an Ether-Izzy scumpair the majority's.

I suppose I'll post thoughts as they form instead of making big catch-up posts. Sorry for all this, you guys are too fast for my current schedule/mood.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #267 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Korts »

Re: my post 265, Izzy's response to Ether's question (null on Xdaamno, slight pro-town on me) doesn't reinforce an Ether-Izzy scumpair theory.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #274 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Korts »

Xdaamno wrote:I know it's a major part of your arguing style, but can you avoid being intellectually dishonest? I try and not make claims such as "...all this crap you're spewing" until I actually feel I have already proven why I believe that. You put those kind of things at the start of your argument, which is just annoying to read.
Green Crayons wrote:
X wrote:Perhaps the vote is obsolete. I haven't done the mental legwork to decide if I think it is or not. Therefore, the 'expected value' of pressure from this vote is still above 0 (and would be even if we all believed otherwise, because we could all potentially be wrong.) If there is no negative to keeping my vote here, I'm drawing a net positive and so it's not worth removing.
I read this as: "Here's a bunch of BS to explain why I didn't remove the vote because I made up the reason for the vote after the fact." I'm curious if anyone else sees it this way.
Dosen't need responding to, as I noted above.
I really don't like this; GC has a valid theory, and Xdaamno evades it by attacking the form in which the point is made rather than its contents.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #362 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:47 am

Post by Korts »

I'm here, no need. I'm just still a couple pages back.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #364 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 am

Post by Korts »

Actually, I won't read everything if I don't need to. What was the context or apropos to Yos' miller claim, and what were the relevant reactions? Has there been anything else notable?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #366 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:55 am

Post by Korts »

Dizzy wrote:I meant "flawed" as in it wasn't applicable to the current situation, since Ether appears to be MIA rather than lurking.
You must consider that avoiding scumchat could be part of her efforts to validate the thought of being MIA.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #369 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Korts »

Fair nuff. I err on the side of dismissing this as a relevant tell by itself.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #371 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:31 am

Post by Korts »

Korts wrote:Actually, I won't read everything if I don't need to. What was the context or apropos to Yos' miller claim, and what were the relevant reactions? Has there been anything else notable?
I'd like everyone to answer these questions.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #375 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Korts »

camn wrote:
Korts wrote:Actually, I won't read everything if I don't need to.
You do need to.
If you're comfortable having me constantly behind by a growing number of pages, I can read everything. Otherwise, a rough outline with links to important posts should be enough.

Yos' miller claim seems unprovoked, which makes it pretty much a nulltell.

=======================
Page 16 Votecount

camn (0/7):
charter (0/7):
DizzyIzzyB13 (0/7):
Ether (2/7): Yosarian2, camn
Green Crayons (0/7):
Incognito (0/7):
Korts (2/7): Incognito, Patrick
OhGodMyLife (0/7):
Patrick (1/7): Xdaamno
skitzer (0/7):
Xdaamno (1/7): Green Crayons,
Yosarian2 (3/7): OhGodMyLife, charter, Ether

Not voting (3/12):

skitzer, DizzyIzzyB13, Korts,

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Countdown To Deadline
============================
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #386 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Post by Korts »

Patrick wrote:Yos claimed miller out of nowhere. It's surely your responsibility to decide for yourself what was notable about the reactions. How many pages behind are you? Your first post back implies only a couple of pages, but then on this page you're acting like you don't have a chance of catching up unless people link you to highlights.
I am now nine pages behind. First time I fell behind it was only one and a half pages. I didn't read up with the same speed that others kept posting. Like I said, I don't want to be constantly behind, so unless there are specifics which you want me to read, I won't toil my way through nine pages.

Incog, nice way to avoid realposting. Please answer my questions.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #415 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Korts »

Instead of giving me all this flak for not catching up, you could have given me a few pointers. If the fact that I started with a page of backlog and ended up with nine while constantly reading up is not enough proof that I'm not capable at this point of reading everything, then I don't know what is.

A question: why is Incog considered so pro-town? Is it a build-up of a constant series of helpful scumhunting posts?

Meanwhile Yos is not looking good in my eyes, considering 402. In one post you declare that you suspect Ether to be scum based heavily on the fact that she has not stated a town read on you even though she always (?) does when both of you are town; in a post not so much later you downplay it as a minor point in your case. Can you reiterate the other points in your case on her?
Incog wrote:I'm curious as to why you want me specifically to respond to your questions when you previously mentioned that you were receiving a scummy vibe off of me. Now you want me to bring forth the points I find notable? Why would you trust the opinion of someone you consider scummy? I don't think you're being sincere here, and I think you're beginning to look a lot like lazy scum.
I have made
two
posts in short succession saying that I wanted these questions answered by everyone--what makes you think I only want you to do so? And the fact that I want you to answer them does not mean by far that I trust your judgement; in fact it should help in forming a better read on you if I can contrast your version of events with others'.
Incog wrote: I'm still waiting on these "issues" that both Korts and skitzer supposedly had about my play. Or does it take the both of you this long to manufacture suspicion?
My issue was when in the beginning of the game you attacked me you seemed to piggyback on Patrick's case. I didn't "manufacture suspicion" because I had hopes then of catching up soon.
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:It's inaccurate to say I don't believe in pressure votes, but I don't necessarily use them as a lot of people would. At the moment, though, I'm willing to lynch Korts. I believe there's enough of a reason for it to be a good lynch for now, though I'm open to changing my mind if the evidence points that way.
What are those good reasons you seem to be talking about? That I lagged behind and opted for a quick summary instead of toiling for another week or so? Please consider the fact that there are three week deadlines with no extension and we're at the end of the second week--after all this, which do you think is more unhelpful, if I keep lagging behind, or if I skip nine pages and try to interact?

skitzer: I am many things, but lurky is not one of them. I apologize for my performance so far here, but I take pride in being as active as I can.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #416 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Korts »

Oh and

unvote, vote: DizzyIzzy
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #421 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:30 am

Post by Korts »

Ether: the reason for my Izzyvote is quite simple: she stated an intention to specifically lynch me based simply on the fact that with a week left of Day 1 I decided not to toil away with an increasing amount of reading material and try to interact. I can't believe that she doesn't have any better suspects. It seems more like an alibi-vote than anything.

And thanks for the advice, I will try to make time for some reading.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #426 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:57 am

Post by Korts »

Izzy wrote:You deliberately avoided the game and lurked.
Baseless. I fell behind through no fault of my own.
Izzy wrote:You've attempted to find other people's opinions to latch on to to avoid the accountability of having your own.
That's your interpretation. Then again, I've decided, after failing to catch up, to ask for a few pointers and opinions on the game from everyone. Your interpretation would only hold water if I had actually shown inclination to piggyback on anything stated.
Izzy wrote:When you get enough votes that you have a bandwagon, suddenly you're all over this game like crabs on Paris Hilton. That's scummy.
Please. What you're ignoring in this point, but don't fail to exploit in another point, is that I was reading material from nine pages ago before, while now I've decided to read only recent posts.
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:EBWOP: I also forgot that your vote for me is based solely on OMGUS. Which, y'know, at this stage of the game is also scummy.
OMGUS is such an empty accusation. You promptly fail to recognize the validity of my reasoning why I came back from living in nine pages ago, which is that deadline is only a week from now; and your failure to recognize this is scummy. That is not the same as voting you for voting me.

GC: I was not unwilling, I was trying and failing to catch up.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #430 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Korts »

Izzy wrote:So you say. Yet the fact remains that your activity has gone way up now that you have three votes and thus a bandwagon, and attention is on you. You cannot dispute this.
My activity has gone up since I stated that I won't bother trying to read nine pages before posting. The fact that I have a wagon on me is irrelevant and clearly not the cause of my increased activity as you're trying to depict.
Izzy wrote:You voted for me because I voted for you. You have said this. Then you posted some self-justification for your scummy behaviour that fails to hold water and fails to form even a vaguely convincing case as to why my decision to vote for you because of your scummy behaviour should be considered scummy. It's total OMGUS, and since GC has spotted it too, I'm not the only one who sees this.
The fact that I have more reason than "OMG YOU ARE VOTING ME I VOTE YOU" is enough to make the vote something more than OMGUS. Also, your appeal to authority/majority is noted.
Izzy wrote:you had time to waste elsewhere. You had opportuinities to catch up yet you chose not to and to fall behind. That is most ceertainly unwilling.
Feel free to read my ongoing games, or even my overall contribution on-site. I posted wherever I didn't have much backstory to read; check my newbie, I fell behind at approximately the same time I fell behind here.

--------------------
GC wrote:Maybe I'm missing something. Tell me how his understanding is incorrect.

You post on April 8th - the bottom of page 11 (post 274).
You don't pay attention to the thread for a few days.
You come back April 12th - the middle of page 15 (post 362).
Your "come back" post is immediately (as in, 3 minutes) following Dizzy's request for you to be prodded. This makes it look like you were keeping up with the thread.
I checked the thread and saw a call for a prod on me. I responded. And it was Izzy's request that prompted me to check the deadline rules and make the decision to contribute based on interactions rather than reading the backlog.
GC wrote:I find it hard to think that the one hour and ten posts that it took for you to shift your position somehow made you believe you couldn't catch up.
This is unless you assume that in that time I checked the deadline rules and saw that I didn't have the time to properly catch up.
GC wrote:And then only 12 hours later you claim that you are now nine pages behind (post 386)! And that you originally were only a page and a half behind. If you came back on page 15 and were only behind a page and a half, but when you get to page 16 and now claim that you're nine pages behind I have to call bullshit.
This is a blatant misrep. If you have been following the game at all, I fell behind on page 4 approximately, and
that
was when I declared a backlog of 1,5 pages. If you do your research at least make the effort of doing it right.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #432 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:39 am

Post by Korts »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:Also, GC if you look at his posting history, you'll see that during his periods of inactivity here, he was clearly posting in other games quite happily. He had ample opportunity to catch up/stay up to date, and he's steadfastly refused to do so. His alleged nine pages isn't even all that much to read. Unless he's a really slow reader, which I doubt based on his interactions in Scumchat, I can't see how it could take more than, like, an hour.
I have other responsibilities beside mafia. The fact that I am on scumchat and am able to reply to posts that don't require a read of nine pages worth of materal does not mean that I am not occupied with studying.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #460 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Korts »

GC wrote:So you're saying you lurked/fell behind because you mismanaged your time (scumchat over ongoing game) and/or over-extended yourself (not enough time in the day to oblige your commitments)?
Essentially, yes. And the semantic argument about the meaning of "couple" is pointless--it doesn't just mean two, it also means (as far as I am aware) "a few". Whether or not nine pages is few is a completely different argument, but I never claimed to be only two pages behind, and that is an idiotic assumption to make.
Xdaamno wrote:I came in here to find some scumtells, so that's what I'm doing now.
I am leaning towards agreeing with skitzer's comment regarding this post. This does seem like a conscious attempt at emphasising that you are scumhunting, as in a pre-emptive defense of sorts. Especially since the next post of yours is a snipe at OGML's fairly reasonable question instead of anything resembling an analysis of scum vs. town motives.
Xdaamno wrote:P.S. If you're so far behind in your reading, why do you feel so comfortable placing your vote on DizzyIzzy? Wouldn't you want to catch up first and then decide where to place your vote after gathering more information about the players and the game in general instead of being so reactionary?
I feel comfortable because and her push on my wagon, by analysis of her reasoning, seems more policy-based than anything--why didn't she vote me while I wasn't posting? A week from deadline, and more than a week since I started trying to catch up, and she wants me to go back to reading and consecutively having to avoid most interactions--which are the best way for me to gauge players' motives. And I am reactionary by nature, it is a good way for me to scumhunt--unless I misunderstand the meaning of the word?

charter's feud with OGML seems overly forced when looking at charter's comments, especially with his pseudo-defense of me in 435 where he goes on a tangent only to mock OGML. It seems more like a conscious attempt at discrediting OGML than earnest frustration.

My list of suspects is now: Izzy, charter, Xdaamno based on the above.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #464 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:43 am

Post by Korts »

Xdaamno wrote:Your use of the world 'snipe' is completely dishonest. Did you actually look at my question? I truly did not know the answer, which I wanted to help me scumhunt.

The fact I forgot to go back and see his answer is irrelevant to the point at hand ¬.¬
I don't see your motivations, I see your actions. You can't expect me to assume that your question was made simply because you didn't know. My point that you declared that you would scumhunt (scummy) and then promptly failed to perform anything resembling it (scummy) is still valid.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #466 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Korts »

Xdaamno wrote:Now you're making a pedantic objection. I treat 'asking questions which you can infer alignment from' to be scumhunting. I assume you either think this is not scumhunting, or that you could infer nothing about his alignment from my question?
How can you infer OGML's alignment from a question about his call for pressure on his suspects? That is a whole new level of scumhunting to me.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #473 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Korts »

Uhh. You ever heard of words with multiple meanings, GC? Then again, it is not my place to lecture you about language, seeing as I'm the Hungarian and you're native English according to your profile. I may not be clear on every little nuance of the english language--but feel free to ask any hungarian: if translated, "couple", among other things, means "a few".
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #493 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Korts »

Xdaamno wrote:Secondly, though, would you have thought my short post would have been less suspiscious if it was merged with my other posts sandwiching it?
It wouldn't have been much less suspicious, since the scumtell is the fact that you bring attention to the fact that you intend to scumhunt; but either way the fact that there was nothing afterwards that would've been the bottom slice of bread is an indicator that it was just fluffposting for town cred.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #496 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Korts »

Xdaamno wrote:
Korts wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:Secondly, though, would you have thought my short post would have been less suspiscious if it was merged with my other posts sandwiching it?
It wouldn't have been much less suspicious, since the scumtell is the fact that you bring attention to the fact that you intend to scumhunt; but either way the fact that there was nothing afterwards that would've been the bottom slice of bread is an indicator that it was just fluffposting for town cred.
OK, I agree.
unvote, vote: Xdaamno
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #501 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Korts »

Xdaamno wrote:
Korts wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:
Korts wrote:
OK, I agree.
unvote, vote: Xdaamno
What?
:x
You cannot defend yourself, so you agree with me to appease me? You've admitted both to intentional credfishing and lack of following up on your stated intent to scumhunt, with this unconditional agreement with my argument. Why are there no buts? You could've tried buddying up less blatantly.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #526 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Korts »

Incog wrote:I think self-hammering is generally an action that I'd think is more likely to come from scum players than town players but in my experience, I can't recall a single instance where a player who self-voted closer to L-1 happened to be a scum player. You're completely welcome to provide me with examples that display otherwise.
Actually I put myself at L-1 as scum in a run of Bird C9 just to see what would happen--I didn't expect to be hammered on second page though. The fact that it was a pretty stupid gambit in itself does not invalidate the argument that self-voting in general can be an appeal to emotion.

I'm uncomfortable about camn's vote; she hasn't expressed any particular suspicion on Xdaamno, and jumped on the wagon with a simple "hm". Hm what?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #544 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:10 am

Post by Korts »

charter wrote:So you think I'm trying to bus Izzy then?
Those are individual suspicions, and I have not said that all of you have to be scum. The fact that you immediately try to knock yourself off my list with this question is suspicious--I don't see why you couldn't be bussing, anyway.

Ether, are you willing to make your reasons for voting me public?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #557 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:51 am

Post by Korts »

Incog wrote:I'm counting at least 6 people who seem willing to lynch him (OGML, you, Patrick, Yosarian2 seemed to voice some recent concern, camn probably would, and I'd be completely willing to lynch him too especially after this last post of his).
You can add me to that list. I don't like his recent posting, nor his defense of me that he managed to tie to OGML's suspicion on him--it looks like he's trying to leave links in case he's lynched. Also, Incognito has a very good point on charter's reasoning in SPQR vs. Incog's reasoning in this game.

unvote, vote: charter

That makes four votes.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #560 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Korts »

Izzy, Incog was the one who voted charter before me, not Xdaamno.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #562 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Korts »

Xdaamno hasn't voted charter at all, Izzy. He's still self-voting.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #587 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by Korts »

Frankly, this claim reminds me of a fakeclaim for Mafia Recruiter.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #595 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Korts »

charter wrote:FOS. If I was a recruiter than there would only be one person I could target and it would do anything.
I don't see how this sentence makes sense. As a mason recruiter, you target one person and make them neighbours with you. As a mafia recruiter, you target one person and make them mafia with you. Either way your role ability would be confirmed by the player you recruit--and it wouldn't make you confirmed pro-town like you have implied.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #598 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Korts »

I have no idea why cult leader hasn't occured to me. For what it's worth SSW II had a recruiting mafia in a starting group of 2, with 13 players.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #650 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:08 am

Post by Korts »

With deadline close and me being the most recent wagon I guess I should claim as soon as possible.

I am a bodyguard. If my target is targeted for a nightkill, I die instead of them.

=======================
Page 27 Votecount

camn (0/7):
charter (2/7): Korts, Ether,
DizzyIzzyB13 (2/7): charter, Xdaamno
Ether (0/7):
Green Crayons (0/7):
Incognito (0/7):
Korts (3/7): DizzyIzzyB13, Incognito, Patrick
OhGodMyLife (0/7):
Patrick (0/7):
skitzer (0/7):
Xdaamno (1/7): Green Crayons
Yosarian2 (1/7): OhGodMyLife

Not voting (3/12):

skitzer, Yosarian2, camn,

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Countdown To Deadline
============================
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #651 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:11 am

Post by Korts »

As of my scumlist: I still think charter is scum based on that claim, and he has been fairly scummy for a while; Xdaamno is scummy, but I'm not convinced of his guilt now; and the people who are pushing my wagon based on the fact that I decided to interact rather than lag behind--Izzy, Patrick I assume (although I don't see any explicit reason for his vote), and Ether I assume (her apparent case on me never got produced).
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #676 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:27 am

Post by Korts »

I can join in on either an Izzy or a Xdaamno lynch, although I'd much prefer the former.

unvote, vote: Izzy
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #701 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:56 am

Post by Korts »

Xdaamno wrote:
Goddammit.
That sounds so fake.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #703 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:56 am

Post by Korts »

Incognito wrote:Korts, who did you "protect" last night?
charter, since he confirmed his role.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #705 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:02 am

Post by Korts »

Incognito wrote:Why not OGML? Seemed pretty obvious that he was soft-claiming an investigative role.
Like I said, charter is confirmed as a masonizer, where masonizer is obviously a pro-town role considering that Izzy turned up "+ Mason" and not "+ Cult" or "+ Mafia" or anything. I'd rather go for a confirmed role over a softclaimed one.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #708 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:35 am

Post by Korts »

Xdaamno: it doesn't matter whether I was thinking that or not, what matters is that I don't try to rub it in. Nuff said.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #712 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:20 am

Post by Korts »

[qutoe="Patrick"]I did give an explicit reason for my vote, and it wasn't your "interacting rather than lag behind". Actually, even having recently come off you, I want you to explain why you're not reading the posts of someone you apparently suspect. [/quote]

I did read your posts. Here is the post where you vote me:
Patrick wrote:Back to this then.
Vote: Korts
. We can test charter's claim today before even lynching anyone, though it needs to be done quickly because we've only got a couple of days left.
No reference to any reason you might have previously stated, which is what I'd expect. Granted, in post 517, 121 posts prior to your vote, you mention how both of my votes (Izzy, Xdaamno) made you uncomfortable, in particular the Izzy one; but like I said, there is no reference to this, nor is it clearly seperated from the expression of your feeling of Xdaamno-townness and suspicion on charter.

Technically it satisfies the requirements for "explicit", but the reason and the actual vote were spaced very far apart and without the vote having reference to the reason.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #713 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:20 am

Post by Korts »

EBWOP: sorry for the bad quote tags.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #731 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:13 am

Post by Korts »

Patrick wrote:I don't think it was that hard to tell why I'd returned to you, and it was only about 3 days after I'd explained it.

What's your opinion of skitzer?
I have no real opinion of him at this point; his posting has been more frequent and longer than I have come to expect of him through cursory knowledge of his meta, and he's made some valid points. Other than the fact that he's making an effort this time, I don't see anything unusual or scummy.
Ether wrote:Yo, Korts. Did you ever read that stuff you fell behind on?
No.

Re: Yos-miller vs. tracker/gunsmith, it could quite possibly be a red herring and essentially a vanilla townie with a fancy name. The likeliness of this depends on the mod's style. Has vollkan modded other games before? I looked on his wiki but there's no mention of it, and I don't have a lot of time to spare for research.

Incog's mostly meta- and speculation-based attack on Ether is intriguing, but I'll have to look into Ether's play as town before I can decide any further on this. Considering the number of players familiar with Ether's play, though, I'm interested to hear Patrick/Green Crayons/Yos' opinions on her as well.

@GC: can I assume that the quoted part in post 725 is what you think of Ether's play here?
Ether wrote:(Having said that, the deaths of two investigative roles makes a Kortslynch a lot more tempting to me. There's something else I'm thinking on this note, but I'm holding off.)
Are you saying that I should've gambled and gone for the percieved softlcaim instead of a confirmed role's protection?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #734 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:48 am

Post by Korts »

Hmmkay. Thanks for the links, Incog. Scanning the OP of Vollville and this post of AA (no passive roles even; Godmother was NK- and inv-immune though) I don't see any precedence of vollkan using red herrings.

vote: Yosarian2
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #749 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:47 am

Post by Korts »

Ether wrote:Your 705 reads to me like you were aware of the softclaim. When did you catch it? (And yes, I do think you should have been more concerned with OGML than with Charter.)
Well, you people mentioned OGML's softclaim, and I assumed that you meant his reaction to my claim. I had a slight power role read on him based on that. Was there something more than that?

I like how Yos tries attacking me based on the fact that I analysed the mod's modding style to gauge whether a miller without a cop was likely. Why isn't gauging the genuineness of a claim based on an analysis of the mod's previous setups and the revealed roles proactive? You have claimed a role that is convenient for scum to claim, and based on the dead roles and vollkan's previous games it is very unlikely at this point that there would be such a role at all in this game. That is more conclusive to me than situational scumtells that can be wiggled out of.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #754 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Korts »

Yos wrote:Out of 9 town
I like the very direct statement, no ifs or buts, that it is a fact that there are 9 town players. It's not as bad as assuming a certain number of scum, but it's the same kind of slip.

I can see your point about the bodyguard from the perspective of a massclaim; that is probably why I'm not a doctor and die with a successful protection. Also, if you assume a role that is a false guilty for the gunsmith, why fail to recognize the equal possibility of a false innocent?
Yos wrote:(miller is NOT a role that is "convienent" for scum to claim, considering the high odds of any claimed miller being lynched or vigged; bodyguard, on the other hand)
In addition to the fact that you haven't quite made a single point about why my claim would be convenient for scum, this statement has an inherent flaw; millers are lynched or vigged precisely because they are such a convenient claim.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #771 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by Korts »

So it seems everyone who has had significant prior experience with Ether thinks that she is not playing to her town meta. I am willing to support her wagon.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #773 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:40 am

Post by Korts »

On Yos. Same level of suspicion, bigger wagon.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #775 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:54 am

Post by Korts »

Okay, bigger wagon calling.

unvote, vote: Ether

=======================
Page 32 Votecount

charter (0/5):
Ether (4/5): Incognito, Green Crayons, Patrick, Korts
Green Crayons(0/5):
Incognito (0/5):
Korts (0/5):
Patrick (0/5):
skitzer (0/5):
Xdaamno (1/5): Yosarian2
Yosarian2 (2/5): charter, Xdaamno,

Not voting (2/9):

Ether, skitzer,

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
=======================

Countdown To Day 2 Deadline
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #813 (isolation #55) » Tue May 05, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Korts »

Incognito wrote:
Mod:
Prod charter, Korts, (Ether, skitzer) please?
No need, I'm here. Just nothing new happening. Etherscum still needs to be lynched.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #829 (isolation #56) » Sat May 09, 2009 10:26 pm

Post by Korts »

Incognito wrote:Korts, did you protect charter again last night?
Yes.

Right now, my only suspect is Xdaamno, I guess I'll have to try reading again.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #846 (isolation #57) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:15 am

Post by Korts »

Hmm. I'm inclined to believe Incog's claim based on his results and his breadcrumbs.

Assuming the claimed vanillas are scum, we have to take into account whether it's 2:2:8 or 3:1:8, because it matters very much. If it's 3:1:8 we have to lynch one of Ether's partners, otherwise we'll be outnumbered by next day; if it's 2:2:8 we have to lynch someone unrelated to Ether for the same reason. I'm leaning towards the latter like the rest of you do, but this is something to be aware of.

That said, I think one of Patrick/Green Crayons is the correct lynch today.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #849 (isolation #58) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Korts »

charter wrote:Korts, which of Patrick and Green Crayons do you want to lynch more, and why?
Green Crayons, because if it's 3:1:8, he's more likely to be the third mafia based on the long and mostly pointless argument between him and Xdaamno.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #861 (isolation #59) » Mon May 11, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Korts »

As per my logic in 849,

vote: Green Crayons
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #880 (isolation #60) » Wed May 13, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Korts »

Sorry, I'm not in the mood to read page 35 onwards.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #882 (isolation #61) » Wed May 13, 2009 11:48 am

Post by Korts »

I will read it tomorrow. I didn't intend to ignore it.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #888 (isolation #62) » Fri May 15, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Korts »

GC wrote:The third mafia with Xd and Ether? After I have pushed heavily for both of their lynches (Xd for both D1, D2 and D3; Ether for D2)? That... makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Nyeh, I'm aware of the fact that you were on both cases; but the argument against Xd on D1 seemed slightly overhyped, and largely by you--it could be bussing. Then again, you wouldn't push his case now, when you likely need your hypothetical partner for endgame purposes...

unvote

To be fair you're misrepresenting the argument for the multiple scumgroups though--it is not fact that since Ether flipped a particular brand of scum, it must be 2:2; but it is fact that there have been two NKs for the last two nights. The "Red Mafia" thing only implies that it is more likely 2:2 than 3:1, not that it is conclusively 2:2. My vote on you was a compromise between the two scenarios, since if it's 3:1, I considered you more likely to be Ether and Xd's partner than Patrick based on the faux D1 case on Xd; and if it's 2:2, Xd's the obvious choice for an Ether scumbuddy, therefore we must kill from the other scumgroup.

I'll need to review Patrick's stances on Days 1, 2 and 3 re: Ether and Xd again, since I forget what his opinions were...

Incog, since we've pretty much established that Yos' miller role was a red herring, why discount the possibility that Ether's "red mafia" role is a red herring as well?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #889 (isolation #63) » Fri May 15, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Korts »

For reference I believe at least 2 of Patrick/GC/Xdaamno to be scum, leaning towards all of them. XD is obviously Ether's partner, I just need to determine the other two's alignment and decide on which scenario of 2:2 and 3:1 is more likely based on their interactions.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #925 (isolation #64) » Tue May 19, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Korts »

I'm willing to lynch either Green Crayons or Patrick.

=======================
Page 38 Votecount

charter (0/4):
Green Crayons(1/4): Incognito
Incognito (0/4):
Korts (0/4):
Patrick (0/4):
Xdaamno (0/4):

Not voting (5/6):

charter, Green Crayons, Patrick, Xdaamno, Korts

With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
=======================

Countdown To Deadline
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #930 (isolation #65) » Tue May 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by Korts »

I don't really like GC's suspicion list in the mafia/mafia scenario. Patrick and GC have been mentioned by almost everyone as a lynch candidate. Incog and Korts, on the other hand, have only been cast real suspicion upon by Patrick and GC, the two players I suspect to be "blue" mafia together in a mafia/mafia scenario.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #950 (isolation #66) » Sat May 23, 2009 9:53 pm

Post by Korts »

Xdaamno wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:Can I have a summary of charter's claim and reasons why people think it is true? I can't remember.
still waiting on this
charter is a mason recruiter, which he proved by recruiting Izzy before her lynch. After her lynch she flipped "Vanilla Townie + Mason" therefore charter is pretty much cleared.

vote: Green Crayons

=======================
Page 39 Votecount

charter (0/4):
Green Crayons(2/4): Incognito, Korts
Incognito (0/4):
Korts (0/4):
Patrick (0/4):
Xdaamno (2/4): Green Crayons, charter

Not voting (2/6):

Patrick, Xdaamno,

With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
=======================

Countdown To Deadline
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #955 (isolation #67) » Sun May 24, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Korts »

charter wrote:Korts, why are you voting GC? What do you think of Xdaamo and Patrick?
I've made my stance clear already. Scum are at least two of GC/Patrick/Xdaamno, but GC is the better compromise between a 2:2:8 scenario and a 3:1:8 scenario, in that GC is less likely to be Ether's scumpartner than Xdaamno, but more likely than Patrick.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #972 (isolation #68) » Tue May 26, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Korts »

charter wrote:Lynch Xdaamo?
Lynch GC now, Xdaamno tomorrow?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #983 (isolation #69) » Sun May 31, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Korts »

Dammit. Apparently, checking my sentbox, I didn't send in the protect on Incog, like I remembered.

Either way, It's pretty obviously down to 1 Red Mafia member.

I'm ready to lynch Xdaamno.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #985 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:06 am

Post by Korts »

Actually, that makes sense.

vote no lynch
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #991 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Post by Korts »

Well I protected charter, but my role PM specifically states that I die instead, so apparently mafia sent in a no kill.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #997 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:18 am

Post by Korts »

mod: in the event of a perpetual no lynch/no kill cycle, is the result "happily ever after"?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1000 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 am

Post by Korts »

Fair enough.

vote: no lynch
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1004 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Post by Korts »

Ok, we should consider happily ever after vs. risking a lynch at 3:1. I'd rather play by my win condition and risk the worse odds today than go through another no lynch/no kill cycle; happily ever after feels like cheating, or at least not playing the game right.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1007 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:49 am

Post by Korts »

Xdaamno wrote:I would heavily advocate a re-read of me as an individual, rather than just my interaction with Ether. Every player has that kind of passive relationship with a couple of players in a game like this, and it seems to me like I've gotten unlucky that she flipped scum. You're taking a weighty gamble by choosing me over a player who is more scummy by themselves such as Korts or Patrick,imo.

I'd usually be pushing for one or the other, but I'm really not sure at this point - I'd like to here what everyone thinks.
Okay, this post smells really desperate. Basically you try throwing dirt on the two players other than you who are not virtually confirmed--with four alive this seems just a last ditch attempt to cover all your bases. And especially the last comment of "I'd like to hear what everyone thinks" makes you look like you want to gauge which player would be the best target for a lynch other than you.

Also, speaking solely based on individual play and not interactions, your claim that both Patrick and I are scummier than you is preposterous. I can acknowledge that I haven't been on my best behaviour, but Patrick played a consistent game, and you've been consistently on the town's top lynch candidates.

vote: Xdaamno
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1022 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Korts »

None from me.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1032 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:50 pm

Post by Korts »

Good job, Patrick. I had a sneaking suspicion that Xdaamno was innocent, but I never could've proven you guilty.
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”