Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by AndyTony »

Slicey wrote:
flarp22 wrote:Hey.

I don't plan to do that again.
...wait.

flarp suicided in his first game here. He was town.

Now he won't suicide. He must be scum.

>________>
Are you just kidding with that logic? lol
"It's Not A Breeze, 'Cause It Blows Hard"
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by AndyTony »

Either that or he's trying to be mean about the guy having a best online friend
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by AndyTony »

charter wrote:
vote zwet
cause he's a fucking idiot.
So you went from making a customarily arbitrary vote
personal
and offensive
charter wrote:
unvote, vote Andy
To switching it on me without giving a reason? lol (or were you waiting until someone asked you? Make it more dramatic? lol)

What's up, charter? Something rub you the wrong way you want to ask me about?
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by AndyTony »

Fair enough, sir lol

I'll tell you what - food for thought if we want to forward things in a better way than random votes that could wrongfully incriminate you.

Flarp and Slicey - - best online friends who have already had a playful little "tst tst" at eachother - - friendly comradery, or an attempt to buddy up? What do you think?
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by AndyTony »

by buddy up, I mean - - if they both have pro town power roles, are they being friendly about it, or are they happily two friends who are scum together and are getting the "vote eachother" out of the way
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by AndyTony »

lol Charter, don't take my diplomacy for foolishness or weakness - you've got an irresponsible scummy post that you made personal with your first vote, and you switched it to me for the hell of it - - I made an effort to show you there's more to look at than meets the eye in the beginning crapshoot stage.

Would you like me to ignore what looks like buddying up? Purse my lips if I see something scummy? Would that suit the town best in your regard? lol

Answer the question in my previous post if you're quite done pointing at it
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:41 am

Post by AndyTony »

And you seem desperate for a quick lynch - - I'm laughing along in my posts about diplomacy and genuine questions and you've failed to bring any of those things to the table yet lol

Chill out, man - ask a question or something, the Sigmund Freud stuff is a little early from someone that's already had two hits of scum against them - - explain the early attack and try answering a few questions lol heck! Ask some after lol
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:44 am

Post by AndyTony »

The above is for Charter, Zwet - I thought I was under him after he tried to start a wagon this early in the game without giving reasons yet - -
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:51 am

Post by AndyTony »

charter wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:charter, you haven't explained your early ad hom attack yet.
Sorry, I was in a bad mood then.....

-------

You seriously think I want a lynch now? That's rich. Please point out where I said that too.
Being in a bad mood doesn't justify emotional game play, it's sloppy.
charter wrote:Andy needs more votes. He's taking to being the bandwagonee way too poorly to be town.
I gave you an example of how you can forward our process in more responsible, and intelligent ways than just voting someone willy nilly - I'm not terribly concerned about power roles at this time.

charter wrote:You seriously think I want a lynch now? That's rich. Please point out where I said that too.
"Andy needs more votes"? Do you think I need them for my health in this game? lmao - that's where I think you're looking for a quick lynch.

Can you explain why a bad mood, personal attack makes for a pro town, solid first craphsoot vote.

Can you then explain why you admitted you voted me for the hell of it with no reason in an effort to forward the convo's

Then, can you explain why my kind gesture to do the same thing (forwarding the convo's) without being so rash as to vote someone, was your reason to motion a wagon on me and go so far as to say I need MORE votes? lmao

You're admittedly emotional and rash - - It looks scummy to me.

FoS : Charter
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:26 am

Post by AndyTony »

charter wrote: No, I think if you're at L-1 you will either slip up as scum or hold up under the pressure well. I want you under more pressure, if someone lynches you, then they are scum, end of story.
You think that it's acceptable to lynch a towny so you can see who is scum for hammering him? (How can you believe that and still think I myself am scum)

- Make up your mind, you either think I'm scum (and need more proof) or you think I'm town, and that's it's acceptable to kill townies to hunt for who gives the final vote

charter wrote: It was my RVS vote. You're seriously trying to get me to put actual reasoning behind it? No thanks.
-Actually, the question is whether you think emotional reasoning and personal jabs are appropriate - please read my questions.
charter wrote: I picked someone to put at two votes. Glad I chose you, you seem quite concerned over getting a second vote.
You need to pay attention. I'm Santos' crapshot - - you're the only person that has put what they feel is a scum hunting vote on me, and you've failed to hunt.

I'm concerned about someone that votes without good reason and can't justify it lol
charter wrote:
Andy wrote:Then, can you explain why my kind gesture to do the same thing (forwarding the convo's) without being so rash as to vote someone, was your reason to motion a wagon on me and go so far as to say I need MORE votes? lmao
Because I didn't like the way you did it. You're still not doing anything to further conversation, contrary to your claim.
On the contrary, I have furthered conversation. You're proving yourself to be irrational and aggressive with no real means, and it's on this board for everyone to read, man lol You don't seem to realize what's going on or how you're looking.
charter wrote: Guys, Andy is scum. We need to wait a few pages until his buddy gives himself up before we lynch Andy though. Carry on.
Looks like you're trying to take leadership on a group of people that haven't properly had a chance to contribute or let you know what they think - -

Can you better explain how I'm scum, or is your only defense "wah wah, he doesn't like being attacked by someone for no reason" ? lol lol

Just cool your jets, man, there's no rush in this game and you're going to dig a hole for yourself.

You're staying as suspicious in my books, and are dancing the fine line for a vote soon, friend.

Unvote : King
(forgot to do that)
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:57 am

Post by AndyTony »

charter wrote: Hilarious, you think I'm positive by page three?
charter wrote: Guys, Andy is scum. We need to wait a few pages until his buddy gives himself up before we lynch Andy though. Carry on.
Is that spun around on you?....Yeah. I guess it is kind of hilarious lmao
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:11 am

Post by AndyTony »

Okay?

I gave ample reason for being suspicious of Charter - - and I don't take his vote that serious seeing as it strikes me as rash and unjust lol

I guess we're doing this, then - If you have a case against me/questions, post it clearly and I'll happily defend myself/answer.
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:32 am

Post by AndyTony »

If the hammer vote is what you've decided as "Scum", then the cat is out of the bag, and scum would be foolish to go for it.

That means scum is protected to hop on the lynching wagon and push it to L-1 without penalization.

I think scum would get my lynch - lynch a towny in the night - and then lynch a third towny the next day for hammering me in the first place.
-----------------
I've asked to have my case laid out and have yet to see it.
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:38 am

Post by AndyTony »

charter wrote:So just because I say you're scum, that means I'm sure and that it's true? That's a huge reach.
What I'm telling you is that YES. It IS a big reach. If you're not sure I'm scum, why vote me? If you don't believe it's TRUE, why tell other people to?
charter wrote:Guys, Andy is scum. We need to wait a few pages until his buddy gives himself up before we lynch Andy though. Carry on.
There's nothing trivial. I've been collected and calm when addressing you and have given you ample time to cool down and not blow things up.

Can I get that case you have on me please, so I can address everything?
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 am

Post by AndyTony »

K - I have to step out for a bit, so I'll post this out
Slicey wrote: If you make a slip at L-1, we'll know you're scum. If someone quickhammers, then we'll know that person is scum. Also, your OMGUS FoS;...
Vote: AndyTony
Let's make the scum squeal.
This is unsettling. is Hamurabi code style monty python witch weighing.

This is to say, that I've been selected at random to stand on the edge of death, and will either die a scum (as Slicey calls me at the end) or it will LEAD you to a scum because they'll be the one to cast the last vote?

That hardly sounds good for the town or fair seeing as a newbie or easily swayed towny can be the one to mislynch me, another towny killed at night, and then that mislyncher crucified by you guys the next day.

Slicey - please re-read OMGUS. I pointed a finger of suspicion at him after a list of valid reasons connected to quotations - it's educated and FAIR - - I did not vote him or retaliate wihtout any grounds except "wah wah, I hate you" - -
======================

My case, please. If there's no case on me, I would find it scummy for someone to risk the life of a towny as a weak experiment.
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by AndyTony »

I'm at L-1, I'm allowed to know why lol
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by AndyTony »

charter wrote:
vote zwet
cause he's a fucking idiot.
I ask the guy ultimately if it's appropriate to take something mindless and arbitrary, make it personal, and
insult
someone in the process
charter wrote:Perfectly appropriate.
-------------------
He puts a VOTE on me - no questions, no FoS, no nothing
charter wrote:This game has already stalled out. Someone had to do something questionable.
Didn't really have a reason for wagoning you.
Naturally, I'm put off that he would risk my life to L-2 and not have a reason
charter wrote:Andy needs more votes.
He's taking to being the bandwagonee way too poorly to be town.
That's because the bandwagon has no real reason on me, and you're telling people to give MORE votes - - how is that good for town? Utility lynch? This early? Anything you say to rationalize that is Scummy
charter wrote:I picked someone to put at two votes. Glad I chose you, you seem quite concerned over getting a second vote.
I'm concerned about risking lives and jeapordizing the town
charter wrote:Guys, Andy is scum. We need to wait a few pages until his buddy gives himself up before we lynch Andy though. Carry on.
A little early to be taking a leadership role, with no evidence, on a case you based on nothing - -and your only argument is that I have an issue with you attacking me for no reason? It's a circle of insanity!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He turned on me the moment I SUGGESTED, in an effort to show him you can scum hunt and forward the process without risking lives, that MAYBE one could look at Slicey, and wonder whether he was buddying up to an admitted best online friend.
Slicey wrote: nope totally serious XD

I'm just joking with flarp. He's one of my best internet friends. >_>
Charter flips out at me - starts a wagon for no reason (as he admits)- tells people to hop on(without giving evidence), and wonders why I have an issue with that?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then, Slicey DOES buddy up
Slicey wrote:What? Charter is trying to stimulate discussion, get us out of the RVS stage.
That's a very pro-town thing to do.
And what was I doing? Ordering Chinese food? lol I drew attention to Slicey, so his scumbuddy started a bullshit wagon on me and is screaming for blood while his scum buddy partners up on the wagon, WHY you may ask?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
charter wrote:No, I think if you're at L-1 you will either slip up as scum or hold up under the pressure well. I want you under more pressure,
if someone lynches you, then they are scum, end of story.
End of story? Really? you haven't heard from everyone!!! You too ka leadership role (poor attempt I might add) and you made the statement to cover your ass.
Above in the bold is your big plan? Are you aware scum can read? Now the only person who will hammer the vote, is a convinced towny, not a scum - - so where do scum fit in? The bus.

If you and your partner hop on together with my crapshoot vote, I'm at L-1 and you've made enough childish yelling to get people interested. You have no case, no regard for the questions I asked you, no regard for people's feelings (like the "fucking idiots" you lash out to when you're "in a bad mood") and you're gonna try to lynch me, kill in the night, and complete your scum hatrick on Day 2 when you crucify the poor towny that hammers this bullshit case on me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charter is scum

Slicey is scum

They are buddying up on a bullshit wagon and are putting the blame on who throws down the hammer so they have a day 2 target, all in an attempt to have a hatrick, and a fast one at that
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by AndyTony »

ps.

It's exam week and I am ashamed to have taken the time to play with a group of what I thought were calculated individuals that used deduction and reason for a power role's cause as town or scum - - I'm ashamed at the insanity and stupidity and how nobody raised a flag in that baseless attack on me.

Fuck this town

Vote :Andytony

Kill those two scum idiots - he's trying to distance himself from Slicey now
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by AndyTony »

I don't have time for it man - I use this to exercise logical puzzles in my free time for classes, it's exam week
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by AndyTony »

I'm nobody's bitch - - I'm not gonna be used for a scum hatrick on a wagon with no case

I've pm'd the Mod - - lets get this over with quickly please.
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by AndyTony »

Charter went from shoving a bs case and bandwagon down my throat three pages in with NO evidence, and managed to bitch on day 2 about "nobody vote" and "just FoS" when the tables turned on him instead.

It was fair for me to think he was scum - - and he had already announced the person to hammer me would be scum in his books, so I figured I'd rather there be two dead people with a finer toward who I thought was certainly scum instead of three dead townies all because Charter thought he was smart enough to lead everyone.

I'm happily continuing my game with people that play better than him and don't regret the suicide - (shame he wasn't as smart as he led on - he could have "handled the pressure" and survived, I reckon)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”