Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Slicey »

/confirm
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Slicey »

Hi zwet! This is only our second game together, right? Or third?
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Slicey »

Well, Sushi Mafia, Robot Chicken Mafia, Notre Dame and this. So 4 games.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

Vote: flarp

Let me assist you in your suicide!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Slicey »

Sureeeee you don't.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Slicey »

flarp22 wrote:Hey.

I don't plan to do that again.
...wait.

flarp suicided in his first game here. He was town.

Now he won't suicide. He must be scum.

>________>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by Slicey »

AndyTony wrote:
Slicey wrote:
flarp22 wrote:Hey.

I don't plan to do that again.
...wait.

flarp suicided in his first game here. He was town.

Now he won't suicide. He must be scum.

>________>
Are you just kidding with that logic? lol
nope totally serious XD

I'm just joking with flarp. He's one of my best internet friends. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Slicey »

hi guys, charter is town.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by Slicey »

What? Charter is trying to stimulate discussion, get us out of the RVS stage. That's a very pro-town thing to do.

And when I am right about my town predictions? Cause I can't remember any game where I was "usually" right. I've been wrong a lot in Sushi Mafia if that's what you're insinuating.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Slicey »

zwetschenwasser wrote:SSH! IT"S ONGOING FOOL
Oh shit, forgot about that rule. >_>

But really, I'm not "usually right."
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Slicey »

AndyTony wrote:
charter wrote: No, I think if you're at L-1 you will either slip up as scum or hold up under the pressure well. I want you under more pressure, if someone lynches you, then they are scum, end of story.
You think that it's acceptable to lynch a towny so you can see who is scum for hammering him? (How can you believe that and still think I myself am scum)

- Make up your mind, you either think I'm scum (and need more proof) or you think I'm town, and that's it's acceptable to kill townies to hunt for who gives the final vote
That's not what he's saying. He's saying for someone to put you at L-1. If you make a slip at L-1, we'll know you're scum. If someone quickhammers, then we'll know that person is scum. Also, your OMGUS FoS; you obviously don't want it to appear on the votals, because then it'd be clear it was OMGUS and scum doesn't want to do that. You freaked out because someone seriously voted for you. Also, your unvoting of your random vote is a small scumtell IMHO.

Vote: AndyTony
Let's make the scum squeal.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Slicey »

...what?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Slicey »

I blame Andytony. >_> Way to fuck us over.

Scanned charter N1.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:36 am

Post by Slicey »

BTW, I knew zwet was scum the moment I was killed. Because only he would kill me. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Slicey »

charter wrote:
AndyTony wrote:Charter went from shoving a bs case and bandwagon down my throat three pages in with NO evidence, and managed to bitch on day 2 about "nobody vote" and "just FoS" when the tables turned on him instead.

It was fair for me to think he was scum - - and he had already announced the person to hammer me would be scum in his books, so I figured I'd rather there be two dead people with a finer toward who I thought was certainly scum instead of three dead townies all because Charter thought he was smart enough to lead everyone.

I'm happily continuing my game with people that play better than him and don't regret the suicide - (shame he wasn't as smart as he led on - he could have "handled the pressure" and survived, I reckon)
No, this loss falls squarely on you. You are a complete fucking retard. I'm never going near a game with you in it again.
Santos wrote:thus, a pissed off townie.

Charter, why didn't you talk to me more? I seriously wanted to go for King but got no feedback man :(
Because I got quicklynched before I could post?
yes that. At least you didn't get PM's from him whining about it. >_>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”