charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by charter »

This game has already stalled out. Someone had to do something questionable. Didn't really have a reason for wagoning you.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by charter »

Honestly, King is the least scummiest right now, probably because he's flaked. Anyone else I can easily see as scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by charter »

AndyTony wrote:by buddy up, I mean - - if they both have pro town power roles, are they being friendly about it, or are they happily two friends who are scum together and are getting the "vote eachother" out of the way
You have moved up in scumminess for speculating about power roles.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Post by charter »

Andy needs more votes. He's taking to being the bandwagonee way too poorly to be town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:36 am

Post by charter »

zwetschenwasser wrote:charter, you haven't explained your early ad hom attack yet.
Sorry, I was in a bad mood then.
AndyTony wrote:And you seem desperate for a quick lynch - - I'm laughing along in my posts about diplomacy and genuine questions and you've failed to bring any of those things to the table yet lol

Chill out, man - ask a question or something, the Sigmund Freud stuff is a little early from someone that's already had two hits of scum against them - - explain the early attack and try answering a few questions lol heck! Ask some after lol
You seriously think I want a lynch now? That's rich. Please point out where I said that too.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:03 am

Post by charter »

Andy wrote:"Andy needs more votes"? Do you think I need them for my health in this game? lmao - that's where I think you're looking for a quick lynch.
No, I think if you're at L-1 you will either slip up as scum or hold up under the pressure well. I want you under more pressure, if someone lynches you, then they are scum, end of story.
Andy wrote:Can you explain why a bad mood, personal attack makes for a pro town, solid first craphsoot vote.
It was my RVS vote. You're seriously trying to get me to put actual reasoning behind it? No thanks.
Andy wrote:Can you then explain why you admitted you voted me for the hell of it with no reason in an effort to forward the convo's
I picked someone to put at two votes. Glad I chose you, you seem quite concerned over getting a second vote.
Andy wrote:Then, can you explain why my kind gesture to do the same thing (forwarding the convo's) without being so rash as to vote someone, was your reason to motion a wagon on me and go so far as to say I need MORE votes? lmao
Because I didn't like the way you did it. You're still not doing anything to further conversation, contrary to your claim.

Guys, Andy is scum. We need to wait a few pages until his buddy gives himself up before we lynch Andy though. Carry on.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:48 am

Post by charter »

AndyTony wrote:You think that it's acceptable to lynch a towny so you can see who is scum for hammering him? (How can you believe that and still think I myself am scum)
Never said this.
- Make up your mind, you either think I'm scum (and need more proof) or you think I'm town, and that's it's acceptable to kill townies to hunt for who gives the final vote
Hilarious, you think I'm positive by page three?

-Actually, the question is whether you think emotional reasoning and personal jabs are appropriate - please read my questions.
Perfectly appropriate.

Andy, I'm done with this trivial discussion you're trying to do. You're just taking everything I'm saying (and quite literally every single sentece) and trying to spin it around onto me. You haven't done anything else, and certainly nothing productive.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #61 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:05 am

Post by charter »

So just because I say you're scum, that means I'm sure and that it's true? That's a huge reach.

I'm thinking Andy isn't looking for scum, just little things (that aren't even there) that he can post so it looks like he is.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #64 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:21 am

Post by charter »

Santos, you have nothing more to say than that?

I don't really know what to make of 60, ideas?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #74 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by charter »

Santos wrote:I'm still unsettled by Slicey's toss there.
I actually think Slicey has a greater chance of being scum. I want slicey to elaborate on his vote.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #77 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by charter »

I'm not sure I can believe that Andy, as scum, would try and pull something this absurd. I will wait to hear from slicey and then reevaluate.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #78 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by charter »

Jesus christ. Are you serious Andy? Can you be any worse at mafia?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #87 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by charter »

Well, I have no idea. No one vote obviously. Andy really screwed us over. I guess we can have the doc claim and see where that takes us?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #89 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by charter »

Santos, think about what you're saying... and why it's probably false. The votes for Andy were, Slicey (town), Andy (town), you, and myself. You're saying that one of us two is scum? Since regardless of your alignment, you have to say you're town, you're essentially saying I have to be scum. What about the other three people? Why is it not possible that two of them are scum? Being on a town lynch day one is not a scumtell.

Now, if Andy hadn't been a dumbshit and voted himself, I'd most likely agree with you, but that's not really the case.

Can you clarify this "Honorable scum votes themselves, not townies...they usually freak out and are pissed off (believe me, I've done it myself)." cause I really don't understand what you're trying to say.

Also, NO ONE VOTE. We have virtually nothing to work with... just use FOS's I guess.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #91 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by charter »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
charter wrote:Well, I have no idea. No one vote obviously. Andy really screwed us over. I guess we can have the doc claim and see where that takes us?
Wha?! You're blatantly looking for the other power role so you can nightkill him? This has got to be the worst scumtell in the history of humankind.
Vote: charter
You are retarded, and now almost certainly scum. Do you not see why we should know who the doctor is, that way we have a confirmed townie or a counterclaim and we know where to actually look for scum.

The arguement of 'scum can kill the doc' are entirely worthless because now a doc protection is completely useless.

In conclusion, think about the game a little bit, and unvote. Now.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #93 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by charter »

You think it's a good idea to vote in LYLO when we've got nothing to go on? Yeah, that's a GREAT idea. :roll:

Unvote now.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #120 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:43 am

Post by charter »

Erasing this game from my memory. Dumbfuck Andy ruined any chance of a town win.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #125 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:00 am

Post by charter »

AndyTony wrote:Charter went from shoving a bs case and bandwagon down my throat three pages in with NO evidence, and managed to bitch on day 2 about "nobody vote" and "just FoS" when the tables turned on him instead.

It was fair for me to think he was scum - - and he had already announced the person to hammer me would be scum in his books, so I figured I'd rather there be two dead people with a finer toward who I thought was certainly scum instead of three dead townies all because Charter thought he was smart enough to lead everyone.

I'm happily continuing my game with people that play better than him and don't regret the suicide - (shame he wasn't as smart as he led on - he could have "handled the pressure" and survived, I reckon)
No, this loss falls squarely on you. You are a complete fucking retard. I'm never going near a game with you in it again.
Santos wrote:thus, a pissed off townie.

Charter, why didn't you talk to me more? I seriously wanted to go for King but got no feedback man :(
Because I got quicklynched before I could post?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”