Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:24 pm

Post by Xenaroth »

/confirm :)

Vote: NabakovNabakov

repetition is scummy especially when you self vote; repeat the post of the person who used the claim that you were a repeater

Original content please
Show
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder

Currently playing:
Sushi Mafia (Day Seven) - replacement
Mini 762 - Secret-role Mafia (Day One)
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by Xenaroth »

@ AshKetchummm and NabakovNabakov
I did notive the humour in NabakovNabakov's posts. My post is about 49% humourous and 49% irony and 2% seriousness.

I enjoy the random voting/humour in the beginning and dont consider L-3 to be overly serious in the random voting phase at least . . . If i've offended, I do appologise since 3 people have now commented on my post it seems to have created a stir or three :)

unvote, Vote:
Skitzer - he hasn't posted or been mentioned yet
For the town's information, this vote has been counted despite not being completely bolded. - the mod
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:30 am

Post by Xenaroth »

No problem, once again apologies

any ideas on Skitzer, is a prod in order - probably not yet.
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Post by Xenaroth »

Lowell wrote:Calling attention to lurkers often signifies a reluctance to get in the fray. I think that could be what's happening.

If it makes you feel better, call it a hunch.
Yes my calling attention to lurkers was in the random voting phase and to try provoke a reaction so that they'd /confirm so we could see if they were in the game or not. which leads me to my nest point, I apologies to Skitzer as i targeted her but not Millar13 (s/he seemed to slip under my radar when seeing who hadn't posted)

@Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthdayl wrote:If you are not mentioned in the above (either in passing or as one of these people), you're percent went up. I may do this often so to clarify: Lowell is not a headline (eg, scummy person*). He is mentioned, however, in Elias' part. This is a good thing for Lowell. If your name isn't mentioned at all, you also have a raised percent (which is bad.)
I see you've posted an early analysis in which you across the board accuse everyone in the town of being scummy or at least you've said you've raised your scum-o-meter on everyone with no explaination

Also you called my post an aggressive attack on a lurker. I was in no way trying to attack them just trying to get them out of their shell and into the game. I'm very pro-prodding and I think Millar may need one soon.

Xen[/b]
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:35 am

Post by Xenaroth »

Beyond_Birthday wrote: Xen's post is slightly odd. (This is an acknowledgment.)
Are you referring to my post which was 3/4 posts ago or the post you originally referred to. . .? Basically which post number are you calling odd?
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:27 am

Post by Xenaroth »

NabakovNabakov wrote:Grrr, activity is terrible. I'll try to stir something up:

Seriously guys, look at what Lowell has done here. He drops a vote on Xenaroth shortly after Xenaroth gets himself in some hot water with a bad joke. He's shown some inexperience, and the mob is gumbling, so a good time to start a wagon, right?

Lowell calls him on focusing on Skitzer, but he doesn't think it through (really, in a game with no confirmation stage, it's entirely plausible that a player could be left accidentially in the dark). Yes, 20 was the second time in a row Xenaroth mentioned Skitzer, but it was made only 13 minutes after 18, essentially a double-post. Elias lodges a complaint, and Lowell responds first by professing ignorance, then by issuing vagaries, then with the post-facto justification I mentioned in 38.

Of course, the phrasing of the above tale all but assumes that Xenaroth is town and Lowell is scum. Consider the first a hunch and the second a solid suspicion, but at least take some time to consider it (or something else; this game is dying!)
Nabnab, Thank you at least someone seems to understand.

I do agree with both Elias and NabNab that acitivy is shocking. I can only really post once/twice a day but sometimes it feels likes theres that much to say.

@Millar13, could you please give some opinions. Which viewpoints do agree with etc

My vote is staying on Lowell as I think his actions are the most scummy so far (this may seem OMGUSesque but its my view judging from his reactions, thanks NabNab for the back up)

Although Beyond_Birthday doesn't follow far behind Lowell in Scum rating. I think Beyond_Birthday's early analysis was an attempt to seem townie, almost too townie hence scummish.
FoS: Beyond_Birthday

Xenaroth
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Xenaroth »

skitzer wrote:I do find it strange, however, that Xenaroth talked about me in 2 posts with very little time between them. It doesn't make sense.
erm which two posts are you refering to??
If its post 18 and 20 they were made 12 hrs apart (18 @ 24 March 1:17 am and the other the same day but 1:30 pm)

All my initial posts were to try get people to post confirms and get peoples attention.
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:58 am

Post by Xenaroth »

wow, what a friggin mess.

millar13, could you post something more content driven. . . if not i'm going to have to agree with Elias with the fact that your brand of lurking is quite damning. I'll give you 24 hours to put up a more content based post other than OMGUS or mod requests or bumping.

Elias, calm down, we can all (well at least i can) that millar is either not defending himself or cant. either way it looks scummy.

For now I'd say that Elias is being absent more than anything else but the fact that you could play in an entire marathon today without posting a significant post here is impressive. However trying to get elias off your back may have taken up your time. All we ask of you is an honest to god post.

Xen
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Xenaroth »

Thats better than anything previous, have you got some opinions on other players as to whom you think is scumm (other than elias because thats a bit obvious as a OMGUS/revenge target)

Xen

PS when does day one end/do we have a day one deadline?
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Xenaroth »

AWA wrote: Xenaroth responds to and attacks other players; overagressiveness is antitown (not necessarily scum!)
Unvote
because we're out of RVS.
I dont see how my posts are over aggressive . . . I was more just getting frustrated that people couldn't see how I was just simply trying get people to post/confirm.
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Xenaroth »

Seeing as no-one responded to my question I'll ask the mod

MOD: do we have a deadline and what happens if deadline comes and there is no lynch yet? Also when is the first deadline (assuming there is one)?

I'll set a deadline if one is strongly requested. - the mod
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:09 am

Post by Xenaroth »

I have been extremely busy with university over the past few days. Will give a long post with more in game content later tonight (6 -7 hrs time)

[quote ="Lowell"]
xena
looks worse as time goes on. At first he spent a lot of time worrying about who was and who wasn't posting enough for his liking. That struck me as scummy, but would be fine if that's the kind of player he is (ie. overattentive). Since the game has settled down he doesn't seem to have anything else to say. It makes me think he was using metagame posts at the beginning because he didn't want to risk saying anything incriminating.
[/quote]

Xen
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:12 am

Post by Xenaroth »

GAH, hit the wrong button but i think you guys get the idea. my satatement is in responce to Lowell's post
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Xenaroth »

I see I'm on L-2. not cool.

Lets see those who have voted against me:
skritzer

I'm not to sure if this is ment to be a real vote or not as it was her first post. i dont see a real arguement in her posts so I'm not going to respond to her vote. Also its basically an RVS early OMGUS sytled vote :-/

Beyond_Birthday

You've voted for me because you didn't like my early "attack" on skritzer. i cannot express explaination better than NabNab did here:
NabakovNabakov wrote: Seriously guys, look at what Lowell has done here. He drops a vote on Xenaroth shortly after Xenaroth gets himself in some hot water with a bad joke. He's shown some inexperience, and the mob is gumbling, so a good time to start a wagon, right?

Lowell calls him on focusing on Skitzer, but he doesn't think it through (really, in a game with no confirmation stage, it's entirely plausible that a player could be left accidentially in the dark). Yes, 20 was the second time in a row Xenaroth mentioned Skitzer, but it was made only 13 minutes after 18, essentially a double-post. Elias lodges a complaint, and Lowell responds first by professing ignorance, then by issuing vagaries, then with the post-facto justification I mentioned in 38.
My calling attention to Skritzer was
NOT
an attack I was trying to get people who hadn't posted/confirmed to come out of the shadows my "aggresive" actions all happened in the RVS.

Lowell

You've voted for me because I caused a bit of rukus early on and then went quiet and you think this is scummy. I would say that I'm a more attentive player than most. My reason for a low post content for the previous two pages of post is that I am at University and have tests and projects and am thus very busy. I am also from South Africa and our ISP is not the most reliabe service. I lose my net connection for long periods while Telkom does "scheduled routine service". i do try stay active as bset I can I've just had a few bad days for posting for the past few days.

AshKetchummm

Your vote for me makes me feel quite uneasy. You vote for me and give a rather weak reason for doing so whilest knowing that your vote puts me on L-2 as the Mod has just posted the V-count. You unvote Elias to stop being Lurky (ironically exactly what i did for skitzer which is part of your complaint) You also have only posted 5 times so you infact seem lurkerish to me.

If people want me to qualify my arguements any more I'll post after my test tomorrow (I should be able to post roughly 14 hrs from now).

I'll see what responces I get from this as I have my own suspisions as to who is scummy and will post with my replies as I think this is a large enough for one post.

Xen
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Xenaroth »

@NabNab
Sorry for offending you by taking your posts and quoting them. I do however believe that it was/is very relevent and I do not want people to claim I misquote other people's posts.

My response to Beyond_Birthday's Comments on my previous post.
Beyond_Birthday wrote: Against Skrit: You make it sound like a RV OMGUS, which is fault since he didn't post at the time of your vote. This is a blatant lie. Also, you say your jut going to ignore the arguments because you can't make sense of them... seems evasive. Well, no... it doesn't seem that way, it is.

Against Me: I wouldn't have an issue with your defense if you were the one to write it or constructed your own defense.

Against Lowell: ...well...what he said is scummy of you is true. And you didn't bother to provide an explanation for it or really address/resume the earlier "rukus[sic]." Why would you stir something up and then not return to your point during your return, assuming that there was a real reason for your absence?

Against Ash: You call him lurkerish and then state that his reasoning is weak without explaining your view.

Also: Of course you have to support your arguments.
Against Skrit

How is it a blatant lie. It was his first post and the first thing he did was vote me I think that fills the definition of OMGUS. Either way (OMGUS or not) it was during the RV stage. Also his from all his post his only real issue with me was that my "username is fishy". What exactly am i supposed to say to defend myself.

Against You

Just because I didn't write it doesn't make it invalid. The logic still stands and I'm not changing my story because that would be lying. It was during the RV Stage and I was trying to get people to confirm (unorthodox but its how i play, at least I'm not scared to attract attention/not post)

Against Lowell

I did explain why i could often not post (Bad ISP and Uni). I left the ruckus (ruckus is referring to trying to call out Skritzer by voting against him) alone because I because he posted and hence I had succeeded in getting a reaction. I was about to go onto Millar13 but Elias brought Elias out from non-posting. So hence I stopped the "ruckus". I concede that causing an early stir and then not posting isn't town-like.

Against AshKetchummm

I'll try re-explain as i though I was stating my view.
Ash Voted for me because he he thinks i am after people from the get go.
I actually voted Skritzer to prevent lurkiness.
Ash Voted Millar to prevent lurkiness.
Hence our reasons for voting was/is the same
Hence i claim his vote on me is a poor one as by his reasoning he should be voting for himself as well.
I also noted that ironically Ash had not posted all that much thus I called him a lurker. So him claiming to vote for Millar to stop being lurkerish is yet again a poor reason.

@Beyond_Birthday
Are you happy with my explanations? If you have more questions please ask.

@Ash
I am sorry about claiming you voted for Elias, I was getting Elias and Millar confused as they had their massive screaming match. Honest mistake.
Simpor wrote:I don't find much to comment on so far.
Simpor you've posted a few times but had very little to say each time. Hence you are posting but without content this looks scummy. My comment above is just simple proof of that as I CANNOT believe you can't have something to say when someone is L-2.

Unvote if I have voted for someone

Vote Simpor

Maybe now you'll post something more meaty.
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Xenaroth »

@Elias
I called a screaming match due to sheer volume of posts. It is true that from the posts i can't see any evidence that you lost your cool so yeah maybe it was a bit unfair.

@Beyond_Birthday
Other than Skritzer which lurkers have I "attacked". As far as i can tell i kept out of the Elias vs Millar. I commented on irony of Ash's lack of posting and his reasons for voting for lurkers. Those aren't really attacks or at least i woldn't count them as being attacks.

I do have a case against someone but i first want people to be happy with my reasons for al the allegations against me. As far as I can see, this is happening. I'll post my case, in full, tomorrow.

Xen
Show

Currently playing:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”