ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:21 am

Post by ZazieR »

Vote Xtoxm

We both have been town in the same game, and I've been scum in one game of ours. That means that you're scum in this game. DIE!

@Spolium
Is that a Post Restriction or not?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:54 am

Post by ZazieR »

I don't support the character name claims. In the game where it was done in which I played, it lead to a huge mod wifom game. But if you (dejkha) can give a reason why it could be useful, I will think about it. But right now, I say no.

Anyway, Spolium.
If you're wondering why I'm questioning, it's because I've been in games where PR's were faked. And looking at your answer, I'm really questioning it as it isn't a 'yes' answer. When I read 'pretty much', I can't help myself to put 'but...' behind it.
And why did you only vote Dejkha after a few posts?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:46 am

Post by ZazieR »

Before I look back at the posts I have missed, one comment: 'Timmeh'
Please explain Spolium.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:49 am

Post by ZazieR »

See your two posts above mine. No sign of a PR.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:29 am

Post by ZazieR »

Dejkha, there should have been a reason why you 'suggested' the name claims. And I want to know what it is. It's hard to believe that you didn't have a reason for it, but just for kicks.
And no, you didn't state why you mentioned it. If you did, show it.

And Empking said that I was fishing after I asked Spolium if he had a PR.

Post 65. That's one wrong similarity you're making. The thing about the name claim was a question, wondering if there would be anything wrong with it. This implies that you are in favor for it. But the butt sex is a statement. It only shows that you don't like it.

Wait, you actually didn't have an opinion about it and just have faith in the players answering? You let others think about it, for what? You mention something in which you have no opinion. Not buying this explanation.

Yep, claiming to get rid of all the arguments against you is the right thing to do :roll:

Not stating reasons for suspecting someone is also the correct way to go...
So what's the reason for not doing so?

Yep, RBT doesn't answer the question about the PR directly. Seems RBT has something to hide.

Refusing to discuss something that might be worth to discuss (see post 99) makes him really look scummy.

Eso wrote:God help the town if Spolium is Mafia.
Deja Vu! I'll definitly remember this.

It also makes much sense to call some players already lurkers...
But Spolium apparently did this as well (according to Caf), may I ask where as I apparently missed it.

It seems very likely that at least one PR is real.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:19 am

Post by ZazieR »

I'm not voting Dejkha, because I'm of the opinion that there are two players who need some attention as well.
Unvote Vote RBT

I just love it when players think something is scummy when it applies to them, but not when it's applied to somebody else. So please explain why you didn't have any comments about us questioning Spolium's PR, while you FoSed (and voted one) players questioning you about a possible PR.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Spolium, I'll eventually tell, after he has posted his thoughts about the recent events. So far, there's only one post with content from him.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:44 am

Post by ZazieR »

Yes, I did. But I'll have some less activity through the coming weak due to exams and 'mondelingen'. I'm already preparinging myself for those.
I also have had less activity this weekend due to a birthday (yesterday) and within an hour I'll have a concert. I'll try to update this game ASAP.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:15 am

Post by ZazieR »

Will post tomorrow. Something important which has some influenece on my activity happened this weekend.
Hope you all understand, and sorry for all the problems I'm causing right now.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:04 am

Post by ZazieR »

Ok, will start to catch up now
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:30 am

Post by ZazieR »

Will read this whole game now, and post analysis of each 5 posts.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:30 am

Post by ZazieR »

EBWOP: Will read this whole game now, and post analysis of each 5
pages
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:56 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 28, bussing attempt is noted.
Eso wrote:God help the town if Spolium is Mafia.
Like I said, deja vu.

As most of the 5 pages were about Dejkha, I can't say much. Dejkha's case was strong and justified.
Nonny looks good, Spolium did first, but now that Eso has turned up scum
IGMEOY

There's one more thing that caught my attention in one of the posts which may be important in one of the later pages.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Spolium wrote:Bussing attempt? Maybe you should take a good long look at the reasoning for that vote.

Timmaaargh Timmy Timblarragh TIMMY
Yeah, what about it?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Wall-E wrote:wat's up town

zazie's analysis sure was short

how about that spolium? what do you guys think about his leadership in this game thus-far?
I'm not done yet. That were only the first 5 pages.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:01 am

Post by ZazieR »

Due to post 224, I'll have to look more at DDD.
Spolium, what did you think of post 224? Was it scummy or not, and why?

And Wall-E, be more patient. The most things were about Dejkha, which isn't really helpful at this time.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:50 am

Post by ZazieR »

DDD wrote:As for targets I like the arguments put forward by Spolium about his target. I’ve got further suspicions about Spolium at this point, he tunneled pretty hard on dej which always raises my eyebrows and he seems to forget his post restriction at a rate that suggests to me he isn’t afraid of being modkilled because of it which then suggests to me that his post restriction isn’t authentic, but those are minor things compared to the arguments presented against RBT.
^^noted
RBT wrote:As it stands however, I believe RBT is the best choice today; she’s provided next to no content other than agreeing when it’s easy and convenient to do so; making it obvious she’s still around but simply and willfully not participating. Also, if we assume her post restriction is authentic then her lynch would be helpful in at very least eliminating how the town is broken up between scum and town.
I don't follow the part about RBT's PR. Could you rephrase? Now that RBT was lynched, could you tell if what you wrote above did help?

You explained this later. I do think it's a weak reason for lynching RBT.
Spolium wrote:Dej, was there any hint that your death would be significantly different flavour-wise, when triggered by your ability?
Very innocent question at first sight, but in the end it's not. Can you tell me why town-Spolium would have liked to know the answer to this?
The same goes for DDD: Why would town-DDD would have liked to know the answer to this?
(I know Spolium gave an answer, however I'd like to know from him why it matters to a town player if scum did or did not perform a kill.)
Spolium wrote:If RBT doesn't reply satisfactorily within 24 hours, my vote's going on her.
Noted. I don't trust it when somebody makes a case, and doesn't vote. It gives me the impression that sombody is power role fishing.

Post 327: I want to hear why what DDD was pointing out in this post was scummy from Empking and Spolium.

I disagree with post 343.
DDD wrote:Yes, I'm blaming the deadline for the lynch to a large degree. I came into the game four days before deadline, Dej was just at L-1 and all the suspicion quickly flowed from him to RBT after Dej's claim and by the time that bandwagon had reached critical mass there was basically no time left to find another target even if we wanted to. So at that point it became an issue of lynching RBT vs. no lynch, where the lynch of RBT was better, but wasn't the best option.
This combined with DDD's second post, screams scum to me.
Wall-E wrote:The next damning thing is how Spolium asked someone who they felt was most town on dej's wagon. What. The. Flipping. Banana.
HUH??? Where?

Also, after having looked at these pages, I suggest a name-claim.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:29 am

Post by ZazieR »

Spolium wrote:@DDD - analysis on Empking, plz

@Ghostwriter - analysis on DDD, plz

@caf19 - analysis on Ghostwriter, plz

@Empking - analysis on caf19, plz
What The *Beeb*?! What's the point of this?

I really couldn't follow the Emp-DDD discussion at page 16 :?
DDD wrote:Seriously? You think I'm scum (or at least that it's a good argument) because I was exploring what I thought was a possible contradiction/pressuring a fellow player? I could see that argument having some validity if I had pushed for Empking's lynch or tried to railroad him in the process, but that's simply not the case here.
I'm in the mood for some circular logic here :D Here it comes:
Because you can see the validity in the argument only if you had pushed an Empking lynch, you decided not to do it in order to avoid suspicion.
DDD wrote:Vote: ZazieR

She has posts since her last post in here so it's not that she simply hasn't been around, it's that she's chosen to not involve herself further in the game. If we the town don't create a disincentive for this sort of behavior then we implicitly condone it.
Yeah, use the difficult words on the Dutch girl :roll:
I don't like to read many pages when I'm busy with other stuff. The mod knows about this, and the co-mod especially.
What's your point actually with this vote?
DDD wrote:Look at it from my perspective Spolium, if the day continues on as it has then I get inevitably lynched because I'm apparently the only serious candidate today, except I know I'm pro-town, so if I don't do something to get the game moving then all those bad things about being in LYLO, well they happen anyways.
So, you're just gonna vote a player who hasn't been posting. In other words, you're doing the same you criticised Eso for. Noted.
Wall-E wrote:what do you guys think about his leadership in this game thus-far?
He was only a 'leader' day 1. His switch to agree with other players during day 2, is suspicious though.

Anyway, I'll wait with my vote till I've heard the responses to my posts.
Also, think about my name claim suggestion and add reasons why you want to have one or not. I'll explain later if needed why it's a good thing, but I rather don't want to explain it.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:30 am

Post by ZazieR »

EBWOP
DDD wrote:As it stands however, I believe RBT is the best choice today; she’s provided next to no content other than agreeing when it’s easy and convenient to do so; making it obvious she’s still around but simply and willfully not participating. Also, if we assume her post restriction is authentic then her lynch would be helpful in at very least eliminating how the town is broken up between scum and town.

I don't follow the part about RBT's PR. Could you rephrase? Now that RBT was lynched, could you tell if what you wrote above did help?

You explained this later. I do think it's a weak reason for lynching RBT.

Had the wrong name at quote tags :oops:
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:51 am

Post by ZazieR »

@DDD (post 445)
If you actually believed that then why didn't you step in and either present another candidate for lynch or push the idea of a no lynch instead of just sitting back and letting it happen?
Misrep. Your reason for voting RBT was weak. I never said that the general case against RBT was weak.
Because the more information we have the better off we are, it's a very simple principle. Even things we don't think are terribly important might hold the key to figuring everything out.
Sure, keep it vague. Just tell how this information would have helped us. Everyone can say:
'This information is helpful, because information is helpful'. That's a fallacy.
Fail. Doesn't take into account that I had thought there was a real contradiction there, hence I thought the point was relevant to my mind.

To support this continuing hilarity you'd have to believe that I...
Read RBT's role claim and willingly chose to ignore it.
Then breadcrumbed this fact.
Then presented an argument that I would know had no validity against Empking, but intentionally didn't push too hard to leave myself a WIFOM backdoor.
Then admitted to my point being wrong bringing major suspicion from everyone else in the game.

So you have to assume I'm both a genius setting up backdoor after backdoor to wiggle out of this scenario, but that I'm an idiot who wouldn't have considered the most obvious ramifications of posting an indisputably incorrect argument.
Did you actually take that part serious?
I'm sorry that I interrupted your laziness. My point was to do exactly what it did, to give you a reason to step back into the game and actually participate.
No, your vote didn't have that effect.
FuzzyLightning hadn't posted anywhere for five days after his first post in this game. He clearly had gone missing from the site as a whole at that point, thus voting for him was stupid since what he actually needed a prod/replacement. You on the other hand had been participating in other games since your last post, you were just choosing to ignore this one and such behavior is not helpful to the town at all.
Before I get into this, was it scummy of me to ignore this game? And why?

Also, I asked everyone to give their thoughts about a massclaim. Why didn't you answer that, and what's your opinion of it?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:11 am

Post by ZazieR »

Spolium has to wait...

@Wall-E
Is that a misrep or perhaps just a misunderstanding? A misrep carries some burden of proof of intent. What would be the benefit of someone trying to trick you (?) into believing you meant something you didn't?
Then it's a misunderstanding. Hello, Dutch and blonde here.
No, that is a fact. Information is helpful. The word vague fits better than fallacy.

Let me ask you a question: How would the information HURT us?
It's not that it hurts us, it's that I see more why scum want to know if it's shown in the NK or not.

And if information is always helpful, then please explain why the information we would receive from a mass claim is not helpful?
Please explain what you meant by this, ZazieR. It's unclear.
I'm saying that I was joking to that part to which DDD responded. please tell me how this could ever be taken seriously:
Zaz wrote:I'm in the mood for some circular logic here :D Here it comes:
Is this sarcasm?
No, it's not. You've played a game with me before. You're actually saying that I was fully present at all times in that game?
ZazieR is trying to capitalize on Spolium's attentions on DDD to push a weak lynch.
Zaz wrote:Anyway, I'll wait with my vote till I've heard the responses to my posts.
Tell me where I've said that I was aiming for a DDD lynch today?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:34 am

Post by ZazieR »

@Spolium
It was some 3 days until deadline, a new candidate for a lynch had to be found in the wake of Dej's claim (when there were no other major candidates), RBT was acting suspiciously and not putting much effort into defending herself. I gave her a reasonable amount of time in which to do so, then placed my vote as per the ultimatum.

How exactly was a "power role fishing" in this case?
Exactly. So it's strange that you didn't join the case you made against RBT. We had to find somebody else. During this time, you let other players jump on the wagon. Easy way for you to stay out of it.
But yeah, I forgot that RBT had claimed vanilla, so my 'power role fishing' isn't valid.

You probably did it somewhere already, but please explain your point into asking who seemed the least scummy to another player?
What we know so far is there is a mafia team called the "Sixth Grade Wannabes" and that Tweek was one of them. Tweek is normally a fairly "innocent" character and suffers a great deal due to his caffeine-induced skittishness and a lack of courtesy from his peers, so the earlier assessment that charter wouldn't assign obvious "bad" characters as mafia due to roles not being clear cut was, evidently, correct.
Not true. Won't say more about that.
On the flipside, however, we also know that roles and flavour are matched to an extent (i.e. Kenny died, Kyle is fairly smart and has helped with a high profile investigation in the series, Mr. Mackey ended up being weak doc which I had previously suggested was a possibility in terms of role allocation). I would imagine scum have much more to gain from a nameclaim than town would right now, so FoS Zazier
So because it counted for three players, it counts for all? But didn't you just say that it didn't count for Tweek? And for me it doesn't count as well.
- Determining what certain players thought of other players (duh)
- Hopefully spurring players to have a closer look at someone they may have overlooked
- Now you know
- And knowing is half the battle
- GI JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE
Says the player who has been less active during day 2 and followed other players their cases during day 2. Besides, what's the point in asking about their thoughts on a random player picked by you, then those who they suspect?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:48 am

Post by ZazieR »

I don't even know what bigotry is >.<
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:48 am

Post by ZazieR »

And DDD is scummy as hell. The only one who is worse is Spolium.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:59 am

Post by ZazieR »

I'm not even gonna bother. May I just claim and give my reason for a mass claim?

And I'm waiting till Spolium has answered every question. That's my reason for not voting yet.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:07 am

Post by ZazieR »

Because I have probably info regarding the kill flavour question DDD and Spolium asked.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:42 am

Post by ZazieR »

Spolium wrote:
ZazieR wrote:May I just claim and give my reason for a mass claim?
Whoa, I missed this totally.

Zaz, if you think your claim will benefit the town and not put scum in a better position then by all means do so. Please try not to leave it until the last minute though, we can't afford to rush a decision with the deadline looming.
I've got info that Dejkha didn't use his night action, and that he was probably killed by the scum.
Should I claim it all, or would that give to much info to the scum?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:28 am

Post by ZazieR »

I'll look later at your case against GW, Spolium.

I had to check another game for one of my ongoings, and in that finished game, I realised that Empking might actually be right. So I first want to explore this.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:16 am

Post by ZazieR »

Regarding the quotes Caf brought up:
It's a game. I'm here to have fun. In order for me to have fun, I post random sillyness. This was one of them:
Zaz wrote:I'm in the mood for some circular logic here :D Here it comes:
As for the other two, I'm Dutch. I may not understand some words. Those other two quotes were posted to reflect this:
DDD wrote:Vote: ZazieR

She has posts since her last post in here so it's not that she simply hasn't been around, it's that she's chosen to not involve herself further in the game. If we the town don't create a
disincentive
for this sort of behavior then we
implicitly condone
it.
I have no idea what the bolded words mean. That's why I said that DDD shouldn't use the difficult words on the Dutch girl.

The third quote was in response to this:
Wall-E wrote:Is that a misrep or perhaps just a misunderstanding? A misrep carries some burden of proof of intent. What would be the benefit of someone trying to trick you (?) into believing you meant something you didn't?
I thought that misrep means to twist words in order to attack a different player. Apparently I was wrong.

The blonde part is added because a certain player made an alt, which made me pretty mad. So I'm using the 'blonde' stuff to remind him of it.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:17 am

Post by ZazieR »

And you can check my games. So far I know, there are only two games I've been in without any big gaps in it.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:04 am

Post by ZazieR »

uhm, thanks.
My dictionary could only tell me what 'condone' means.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:54 am

Post by ZazieR »

Empking wrote:
ZazieR wrote:I'll look later at your case against GW, Spolium.

I had to check another game for one of my ongoings, and in that finished game, I realised that Empking might actually be right. So I first want to explore this.
Can you clarify this, please?
I'm talking about your statement about the mod confirming a PR.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:01 am

Post by ZazieR »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Wall-E wrote:DDD: Any response to this or did I miss one?
467 touches on it, basically I had agreed with Spolium's points (which covered most everything raised about RBT) and added two more of my own. Thus the reason for my vote included the general case that had been laid out, so if my case was weak then the town's case was weak in which case why didn't Zazier say anything. If she was talking about just my points I don't think they were that weak and that ignores a large portion of the arguments I was basing my vote off of.

I wasn't trying to misrepresent her position, just clarifying my own and pointing out therefore that her position wasn't strong because of it.
Disagreed.
Your reason for voting RBT:
As it stands however, I believe RBT is the best choice today; she’s provided next to no content other than agreeing when it’s easy and convenient to do so; making it obvious she’s still around but simply and willfully not participating. Also, if we assume her post restriction is authentic then her lynch would be helpful in at very least eliminating how the town is broken up between scum and town.
Your points were that she hasn't provided information and that it could help to see how the town is broken up. The second would go for every lynch, and there were players with less content.
So to me, your reasons were weak.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:10 am

Post by ZazieR »

Spolium wrote:
@Zazier
- you had a whole lot to say a few days ago. You made a fuss about your role and taken a few pops at myself and DDD... you haven't posted here in 3 days, yet are still posting elsewhere. Why the sudden silence? Have you any follow-up to your previous posts? Who do you suspect right now? What do you think of my Ghostwriter case?
Depends on the games and the time I have in which I post.
I'll have to look for the responses that were made.
I suspect you (and think that DDD is your partner)
And I'll have to look at your case to see what I think of it.

May I also ask why I'm the only one to whom you've asked to look at your case against GW?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:13 am

Post by ZazieR »

caf19 wrote:
Spolium wrote:
@caf19
- What do you think of Zazier's response to your concerns about her? Has she lessened these concerns?
I can understand putting fun stuff in a game, yeah. I'm not sure why you'd throw it in a long post, surrounded by a lot of serious points... maybe we just see things differently. It does also set the worrying precedent that Zazie can just retrospectively label anything as a joke if she starts getting suspected for it. We'll see if that becomes a problem. So I'd say I do still have some concerns, although they have been lessened a bit.
I've used smileys when I'm joking about something.
And the blonde thing was only said, because the one at whom it's targeted should read this game.

Other things can't be labeled as a joke.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:11 am

Post by ZazieR »

I always look at every case that's made as it might have merit.
I'm more surprised that you aren't pushing for a lynch on GW while you think he's the best lynch.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:08 am

Post by ZazieR »

Vote Empking

Power roles don't know why they can perform their action, and making sweet-loving towards children?! How can anyone believe this claim?

Will check the other posts towmorrow.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:18 am

Post by ZazieR »

So even if he has made love to children, he's like bad.
But like I already said, power roles don't have flavour why they have that power.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #39) » Sat May 02, 2009 4:39 am

Post by ZazieR »

mhmm?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #40) » Sat May 02, 2009 4:51 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 580 is WIFOM.
Myko wrote:you and your possible partner are seriously fishing.
Fishing means that you vote somebody in order to look for powerroles. A good example is this:
Wall-E wrote:Unvote: Vote: ZazieR

Zazie's next on my chopping block.
So why no mention of this, Myko?

Also, I had a very good reason for voting Empking:
Zaz wrote:Power roles don't know why they can perform their action, and making sweet-loving towards children?! How can anyone believe this claim?
^^This is also answers post 587. A quick summary why my vote: LAL.
Wall-E wrote:Zazie: You make the occasional grammatical error while posting hastily. It's barely noticable, and your meaning is still clear, so no worries.
HUH??
Myko wrote:no, caf, it is something I'm avoiding on the moment. But it seems you can't find out on your own, so here we go: If Empking was scum blocker, he would have blocked Dejkha.
Surprisingly, I have information that Dejkha didn't use his night action. Perhaps because he was roleblocked?
Spolium wrote:Zaz, I want to know more about this. Go.
Like?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #41) » Sat May 02, 2009 4:52 am

Post by ZazieR »

mod
: why was I actually prodded when I've posted on thursday?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #42) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:54 am

Post by ZazieR »

Myko wrote:Or you claim a pr here
Myko wrote:And we would like to know where you got your information about dejkha from, that way ensuring a good lynch.

Myko wrote:vote zazie (L-2)

you and your possible partner are seriously fishing.
*cough*Fishing*cough*

I'll tell IF majority wants me to.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #43) » Sun May 03, 2009 6:43 am

Post by ZazieR »

Wall-E wrote:I don't want you to claim anything you feel you shouldn't. Stop trying to make us play for you! The comment about grammar was supposed to be directed at myconian. My vote for you is NOT rolefishing. If you read the posts I've made you'll see the reason for my vote.
There are players who want to know more. And I'm of the opinion that it's not needed. That's why I'll only tell IF majority wants me to. I don't tink it's good for me to claim, but there are many players 'insisting' that I do.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #44) » Sun May 03, 2009 6:44 am

Post by ZazieR »

Empking wrote:
Zaz wrote:Power roles don't know why they can perform their action, and making sweet-loving towards children?! How can anyone believe this claim?
The power roles in this game do.
No, they don't.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #45) » Sun May 03, 2009 6:46 am

Post by ZazieR »

Myko wrote:yes, this is completely fishing, and in the most obvious way. Nice omgus BTW. You claimed to know something, crumbed that a bit. So now we know that you know, but don't know what you know. It is a bit annoying.
Thanks for admitting that you're fishing.
Anyway, I've told what I know. Dejkha did not use his action last night. What exactly do you want to know? I might tell you if possible and/or if I think it's good for others to know.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #46) » Sun May 03, 2009 6:48 am

Post by ZazieR »

Wall-E wrote:Why again are we lynching the claimed and uncontested role-blocker?

I simply require a lot more convincing, sorry. Empking's very hard for me to 'read.'
Because he's lying. Besides, scum can have a roleblocker, while town doesn't.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #47) » Sun May 03, 2009 7:48 am

Post by ZazieR »

^^Misrep (or misunderstanding what ever it may be)
Never said that Dejkha got roleblocked, and I said that scum can have a roleblocker as scum roleblockers exist.

I didn't want to claim, because I don't support claims that are made before L-1. But as I'm now at L-1, I'm Mr. Garrison. I may target a player during the night to find out if that player used a night action. I targeted Dejkha night 1 and learned that he did not perform an action.

Can we now lynch Empking?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #48) » Sun May 03, 2009 7:54 am

Post by ZazieR »

In that post, I'm saying that it's possible that in set-ups that town doesn't have a roleblocker, while scum does. It was a general statement.

Due to that question, I know for certain that you're scum. Because my role PM does not have a role name in it. Let's lynch this liar already.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #49) » Sun May 03, 2009 8:01 am

Post by ZazieR »

Can somebody please explain to me how I'm saying here that scum in this set-up have a roleblocker, while town doesn't:
Because he's lying. Besides, scum can have a roleblocker, while town doesn't.
Because I'm clearly not saying that.

Empking wrote:Nor does mine. I want to know your role.
Zaz in post 632, a post on this page wrote:I may target a player during the night to find out if that player used a night action. I targeted Dejkha night 1 and learned that he did not perform an action.
If you're not asking this, then what are you asking?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #50) » Sun May 03, 2009 8:08 am

Post by ZazieR »

Empking wrote:Wow what role do you have where you can tell who's roleblocked and what factions have a roleblock.
You perhaps didn't say that I said that scum have a roleblocker, but as I said that it's possible that town doesn't have one, I assume that you're saying that I know that scum have a roleblocker.

Empking wrote:Role names are less ambiguous.
Why are you saying this?

Empking wrote:Zaz; Why did you target Dej?
Because he was the only one of which I was certain that he had a powerrole at that time. Besides, due to the question DDD and Spolium had asked about his role, I was thinking that scum might try to get him killed, while giving the impression that he used his action.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #51) » Sun May 03, 2009 8:27 am

Post by ZazieR »

Empking wrote:That's a lie.

You said scum doesn't have a roleblocker.
ORLY? Where?

Empking wrote:To work out what role you have.
How?
Empking wrote:Why would thery do that?
Look at your QT and afterwards you can tell me.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #52) » Sun May 03, 2009 8:31 am

Post by ZazieR »

Empking wrote:Sorry my mistake. You said town.
I said that it's possible that town doesn't have a roleblocker, while scum does.
Empking wrote:By you telling it to me.
I've already said what my role is. I can't tell you the name, as it isn't given which is something you should know when looking at your claim.
Empking wrote:You tell me.
Not possible as you already know.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #53) » Sun May 03, 2009 8:31 am

Post by ZazieR »

Myko wrote:You DID read why empking was most likely not scum roleblocker, and just like Wall-e said, do you really try to get a town PR lynched by something zazie IMPLYED? No way...

unvote vote Caf19
Bad posting. Today's lynch is either me or Empking.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #54) » Sun May 03, 2009 8:40 am

Post by ZazieR »

Empking wrote:No you said town doesn't.
I said that it's possible for town not to have a roleblocker in a set-up, while scum have one. What don't you understand about this?
Can you also tell me, if this is important to you? If so why?
Empking wrote:If you actually had the role you claimed you wouldn't need the role name given to you.
The role PM doesn't have a role name. You know this. Slip?
Empking wrote:No you supposedly picked Dejhka for a reason. I want to know why you thought the reason was likely.
A claimed powerrole who can protect everyone for one night, while sacrificing himself. If he could choose when to use this, wouldn't he be a threat to the scum? That's why it's likely.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #55) » Sun May 03, 2009 8:44 am

Post by ZazieR »

Myko wrote:On this moment, Empking has very little against him, because his claim makes little sense as scum roleblocker. Your claim is... well, I don't want to lynch you for it yet.
He's lying as I've already pointed out, and I don't think he'd tell the truth if he's the scum roleblocker.
From the looks of the discussion between me and Empking, you should be able to figure out that both of us can't have a town powerrole. So one of us is lying. Caf may have had a stupid reason to you, but one of me and Empking is scum. This means that we can have one scum lynched for sure in two days. If caf is town, and if me and Empking resume this tomorrow, it will only cause trouble for town. So pick!
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #56) » Sun May 03, 2009 8:50 am

Post by ZazieR »

How is it a lie? I'm really not following you anymore.
Empking wrote:No as its not related to what I said.

I bet the player playing Kyle could have told us he was a cop.
There's no name mentioned in the role PM, so how can I answer it?
Empking wrote:But why wouldn't scum kill him without roleblocking hm if they were worried he wouldn't use it that night?
How should I know. Check your QT for answers.
Why are you asking this?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #57) » Sun May 03, 2009 8:58 am

Post by ZazieR »

Empking wrote:You said that scum can have a roleblocker and that town doesn't.

You're claiming that you claimed that town might not have a roleblocker.
Can someone other than Empking explain this to me, as I'm not following. I normally would have given my excuse now, but it might give the wrong impression :roll:
Empking wrote:The same way the player playing Kyle could have.
Not possible.
Empking wrote:The target you're claiming doesn't make sense.
That's your opinion. I disagree.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #58) » Mon May 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Spolium wrote:In conclusion, you guys should've listened to me about Empking Image
May I say the same as both me and Caf had already pointed out that Emp was scum day 2.
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”