Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by nicoliosgotpolio »

/confirm.
Hey charter.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Go ahead, vote him
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:55 pm

I'd rather no one character claim, just because assumptions will be made, whether or not its a truthful claim. Whoever has the actual character will know about the lie, and that could give the mafia wayy too much info.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:54 pm

Sorry if I have had a lack of activity lately. iPod/computer issues. iPod posting is no more:(

What has really stuck out to me is dej's apparent liking of char claims.

Dej, what makes you think it's not a big deal?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Would there be any harm in saying which character you are? As far as I know, the effects of each aren't known yet, possibly except for obvious ones like Officer Barbrady or maybe Satan if they're in it. Not that I'm suggesting claiming your character is the right thing to do, but with Spolium repeatedly giving a Timmy reference, it doesn't seem like it's a big deal...
I suppose I misinterpreted a bit, sorry. Still, I disagree. I think if we char claim it will highly influence what everyone, mafia or not, thinks of eachother.
For example, if someone claimed Cartman, I may think they were bus-driver because of how freaking manipulative he is in the show. But I guess that's just me.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:16 am

8. Because at this point it's about the discussion that has been going on and since everyone is on the same side, I won't say it until I know everyone won't counter it.
But if it's a valid point, why would EVERYONE counter?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:24 am

I didn't write the first quote you used, just so you know

And, kay.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 pm

I'm up and reading right now. But I think I should wait until tomorrow to post cause I'm running on one of those BFC monsters, and I'm not so sure about my current comprehension.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:25 am

Actually, I wouldn't mind a dej lynch at this point...
vote: dej

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:48 am

He hasn't really tried to explain himself about anything this game.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:45 am

Lucy: I've got a new philosophy, Charlie Brown!
Charlie Brown: Oh good grief... What is it?
Lucy: Tentacles make EVERYTHING better! ^_^
Charlie Brown: ...
TOTALLY off topic, but it was Sally with the philosophies, wasn't it?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:31 pm

No problem. My school did You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown last year, and as soon as I saw your signature I was like "Just like a busy bee, each new philosophy, can fly from tree to tree and keep.. me... moving!" in my head all over again.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:15 pm

I'm gonna do some reading tomorrow but right now I'm very stressed out, just letting you know.
I have a washington state implicated test, WASL. blah.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:25 pm

So, if you don't believe me, I ask that we vote no lynch if we can't get enough info to make another reasonable lynch, so I can at least use my night action. If I'm here tomorrow, I guess you can consider me scum (I say that hoping to god that my night action isn't canceled out by someone, one way or another).
Actually that doesn't sound too bad to me. I'd like to make a lynch today, but if we don't vote today, we will definitely have something to talk about tomorrow if he is NKed. If he isn't, obviously he's going down tomorrow unless there is very good evidence that someone blocked his action. Which, if someone says they did, hopefully that person isn't his scum partner.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Before the day ends, we need to get opinions on RBT from GhostWriter, nicolio and Rest. Also waiting on that vote from nonny that she said she would place.
I really didn't like that she claimed, and I just get a bad feeling about this :
At the rate of this town's actions, I think scum will win, so you should shape up, mkay?
And just here post 289 in general... But otherwise I haven't seen anything REALLY scummy in general.
Like, I believe her claim but I just don't think it was necessary. If she wasn't Mr. Mackey, whoever is would have said so. I'm not going to vote her, but if everybody else does I'm not going to push against it.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:24 pm

EBWOP:
** and just her post 289 in general...

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:09 pm

She's at L-1 right?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:20 am

Im here sorry

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”