afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by afatchic »

/confirm. im excited about a five player game!
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by afatchic »

populartajo wrote:
afatchic wrote:/confirm. im excited about a five player game!
Too easy.
Vote: afatchic
OMGUS vote populartajo
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by afatchic »

EBWOP
OMGUS VOTE populartajo
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by afatchic »

Double EBWOP. I just realized 'tajo was populartajo, putting him at L-1 3 posts in.
Unvote, Vote crazy
. you was scum last time i played with you. once scum always scum.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:51 am

Post by afatchic »

populartajo wrote:
afatchic wrote:Double EBWOP. I just realized 'tajo was populartajo, putting him at L-1 3 posts in.
Unvote, Vote crazy
. you was scum last time i played with you. once scum always scum.
Confirm vote: afatchic.
What i do?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:00 am

Post by afatchic »

Well i just felt it was a dangerous spot to be in, because i normally don't pay attention to votecounts in the RVS, and just vote whoever i feel like it when i look at the player list. So if any one else plays the way i do, popular may have been lynched in the first couple post.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:46 am

Post by afatchic »

Do the scum auto lose if the GF is vig'ed? is says if he is ever killed, but nothing about being vig'ed.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by afatchic »

Crazy wrote:
populartajo wrote:Crazy, Artem and Slicey, what are the exact reasons for your agreement with my vote?
Being paranoid about L-1 and unvoting because of it is often scummy behavior... though I don't think that's the case in this game particularly.
Can you elaborate on this... don't think i am getting what you are trying to say or something.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by afatchic »

Also, i would say i am somewhat experienced, i have played quite a few games. My best method of scum hunting is rereading the thread, as it is often easier to pick out the scummy players. Normally, the scum will do subtle things to manipulate people, which blend in at the time. but as you go back and read it straight through they all start to stick out more. for that reason, i feel im better replacing into a game rather then starting from the beginning.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:12 am

Post by afatchic »

Artem wrote:@afatchic: Got any comments on this?
Artem wrote:
afatchic wrote:Well i just felt it was a dangerous spot to be in, because i normally don't pay attention to votecounts in the RVS, and just vote whoever i feel like it when i look at the player list. So if any one else plays the way i do, popular may have been lynched in the first couple post.
This would have been a valid argument if you checked the votecount first then voted. Voting, then going "oops, didn't mean that. I could have lynched them" doesn't really stand up to that logic. If you're concerned with somebody popular getting lynched on accident, you shouldn't be using your hindsight.
Umm... makes no sense to me. i said, "i normally just pick a person off of the player list and random vote them without paying attention to the votecount" and you said "well that would be valid if i checked the votecount", when i just said i hadn't checked the votecount, so care to try and clear this up or somthing?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by afatchic »

Artem wrote:What I'm getting at is that you seem concerned that somebody "may get lynched in the first couple of posts", however you only seem concerned in hindsight because you don't pay attention to the votecount.

If you are worried about somebody getting quick-lynched, why are you not paying attention to the votecount when you vote?

And if you don't care about the votecount, then why did you unvote immediately after placing somebody at L-1?
This is the first five player game i have ever played, so i have never had 3 to lynch. so by putting the second vote on, i didn't realize i was putting him at L-1. I also didn't realize that my vote was on the same person as the other one was... i just usually don't pay attention to vote counts this early in the game, but with three to lynch, i probably hsould have
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Post by afatchic »

populartajo wrote:Prob me. Meh, afatchic is null. Ive seen panicking town and scum doing that. He played horribly in a game as town (Near vanilla, IIRC).
Thats just cuz i got ticked off because they were bandwagoning a person because he was playing newbish. it was an opportunistic bandwagon, and when i tried to defend it, the town jumped on me as his partner. Then when no one would listen i just stopped trying. I finally said lynch me first, and when i come up town, don't lynch him tomorrow. But i got lynched d1(vanilla) then he got lynched day two(Vanilla).
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by afatchic »

Artem wrote:But I didn't vote him because he put somebody at L-1. I voted him because he's concerned with accidentally quicklynching somebody but didn't pay attention to the votecount. Both facts have been revealed in post 19.
What is the problem with being worried about a quicklynch?

Let me explain this...
1) didn't hit me that 'tajo was populartajo, so it never struck that it was the second vote.
2) It didn't hit me at first it was three to lynch.
3) i unvoted just in case someone else did the same thing i did and didn't check votes prior to voting, then ending the day on page one.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:even if some of it was brief. :)
:)
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by afatchic »

Artem wrote:
Crazy wrote:His responses are coming off as slightly frustrated with my inability to understand his point of view.
This seems pretty accurate.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by afatchic »

Populartajo, artem why the no votes?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by afatchic »

Artem wrote:@afatchic: Can you explain why you're asking me and Tajo about not voting, while you're keeping your vote parked on Crazy from the RVS? Is a parked random vote any different than a no-vote?
I think it looks quite nice there. So there has been nothing that has happened the entire game that you think qualifies for a vote, or even pressure using your vote?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:Those in glass houses...
Explain please....
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:Please explain what has happened during this game that makes you think Crazy is the place to put your vote. Those in glass houses...
Well, first process of elimination. I know i'm town, and populartajo seems pro-town. Not sure about the rest. out of them Crazy seems the scummiest IMO. He hasn't contributed much in any type of scum hunting, and has just laid out baseless opinions in all of his posts until his most recent ones questioning Artem about the unvote on me. He seems to be hesitant with his vote, which i never view as pro-town. I think votes should be put out there, to either pressure or push for a lynch. Having it on anyone is better then not voting, IMO, as it at least places some pressure on someone.

Why the vote on me? And im at L-1, and i will shoot anyone who quick hammers without a decent reason, so be ready.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:a) You are at L-2. Vote count on THIS page.

b) The only TRUE pressure vote is the L-1 vote because if you want everyone to have a vote on somebody and have no one at L-1 that means that we have to do a little round robin where everyone has one vote. Wow...awesome pressure.

c) I am voting for you because it is clear you understand the dynamic of this game. Yet you put someone L-1 and switched your vote within 2 minutes to start the game. In your 6th post you question the vigging of the GF when it is clearly stated on the wiki and even bolded. I have seen scum play the innocent townie and act as if they don't understand the rules. Next, you hypocritically challenged pop and Artem for not having votes on anyone. And you just added one more...you say Crazy is not scumhunting but the closest thing to scum hunting I have seen out of you is asking why pop and Artem hasn't voted.
1) didn't realize someone unvoted me.
2) i didn't check the wiki, why would this setup of this game be in the wiki?
3) k. then lynch me and ill prove you wrong, when you die with me.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:37 am

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:
afatchic wrote:i didn't check the wiki, why would this setup of this game be in the wiki?
Because it is in the very first line of Plum's second post? Did you read plum's posts? So your response to my comments are "lynch me"? Instead of being emo why don't you respond to my allegations. Or let me put it in question form:

1) What have you done to scum hunt?
2) What has Artem and Crazy done to be suspicious?
3) Why do you feel tajo is pro-town?
4) Why in post 82 did you say you would kill the hammerer and then in post 84 you said you would kill me? Do you think threats make you appear more or less townie?
1) not denying that, so lynch me and ill kill you. :)
2) Artem- Just the impression im getting from her, hard to read. Crazy-Do you not read?
3) Populartajo seems to be really trying to scumhunt, which can't be said for many other people.
4)I said i would kill the person who hammered without a reason, if i'm genuinely scummy and someone hammers, that's fine. There would be nothing anti-town about that. However right now your twisting of my words and crap like that seems more anti town then anything. And i don't consider that a threat, but more like a promise, or early warning. Right now if i die, Juls dies with me.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:40 am

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:
afatchic wrote:i didn't check the wiki, why would this setup of this game be in the wiki?
Because it is in the very first line of Plum's second post? Did you read plum's posts? So your response to my comments are "lynch me"? Instead of being emo why don't you respond to my allegations. Or let me put it in question form:
Nope, i skimmed it briefly, but didn't notice the wiki link.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by afatchic »

Crazy wrote:
afatchic wrote:Well, first process of elimination. I know i'm town, and populartajo seems pro-town. Not sure about the rest. out of them Crazy seems the scummiest IMO. He hasn't contributed much in any type of scum hunting, and has just laid out baseless opinions in all of his posts until his most recent ones questioning Artem about the unvote on me. He seems to be hesitant with his vote, which i never view as pro-town. I think votes should be put out there, to either pressure or push for a lynch. Having it on anyone is better then not voting, IMO, as it at least places some pressure on someone.
Okay, you had never explained that your vote on me was anything more than a random vote. So how did you expect me to feel the force from your magical pressure wand if you never explained it? I'm sorry, but a single random vote on me doesn't make me crack from the incredible pressure. Random votes are good for getting the game started, but after a while, a sitting random vote is the same as a non-vote.
So you just assumed i left it there for no reason?

And up until his lurking of late, yeah i would say populartajo has been protown.

And about vigging Juls- comes of scummy, and frankly i just don't like her. i have played a couple days with her in another game, didn't like her there, played a few days with her here, don't like her here. so its a mixture between thinking she's scum, and just can't stand her...
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:
afatchic wrote:i have played a couple days with her in another game, didn't like her there, played a few days with her here, don't like her here. so its a mixture between thinking she's scum, and just can't stand her...
Fact: you were in my other game for
1 day

That is how close you were paying attention. I see this as a pattern with you. You replaced into that game and were in the game for over two weeks claiming you would "read the thread ASAP"..."still catching up"...."soon guys..."...I was scum and saw an easy target. You were lynched.

The fact that you "can't stand me" because I accomplished my goal shows your level of maturity. If anything, you should be able to recognize the difference between my suspicions here, as town, and my suspicions there, as scum. I had nothing to go on there and I just made something up. Here, I am explaining why I think you are acting scummy and you are STILL not responding to it.
No i just think your personality in general is a prick. i honestly can't stand playing with you. and you didn't accomplish your goal, i was practically begging to get lynched because the mod told me i was lynch immune. see how well you succeeded last game, huh?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Post by afatchic »

Crazy wrote:Ugh, sorry, I think I was just holding my vote on Tajo to prove a point here. I will maintain that it's not scummy for the reasons I mentioned, but there really is no point in me keeping it there, as town or scum...

Unvote, Vote afatchic
(L-1)

If Tajo or Artem hammers, then they're obvscum, so I don't have a problem with that.
Any sort of a case against me?

Also the whole baffling about how me/artem are a scum team, yet putting/leaving 'tajo at L-1 pretty much confirms my vote on you.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Post by afatchic »

Okay so lets all pretend i get hammered, and i'm a vig. who would you want me to vig?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:Who is that directed at afatchic?
everyone.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by afatchic »

Okay, about the question. I never intended to let your answers make my decision. i just thought it might help out a bit. but i asked because i am gonna be V/La monday-friday, and was gonna ask if yall thought it would be better to just go ahead and lynch me then try and get a replacement in this situation, since they would probably have a hard time defending anything i have done or said.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by afatchic »

populartajo wrote:Ok people. First of all, apologies for not posting a lot. Im having a lot of work here, traveling and such. You are free to check my posts in other games and compare them with my normal activity in the site and youll notice that Ive been neglecting games like crazy.
Things still are difficult for me but they will settle down soon luckily. If things go crazy enough Ill ask for a replacement but for now..

Obvious things from a reread.

1) Afatchic is prob obv noob townie.
I have played for over 8 months, and probably at least 30+ games, so calling me a newb is a long shot. i think it would be more legit to call me scum then newb.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:08 am

Post by afatchic »

Plum wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Mod: prod afatchic.
Plum wrote:
Afatchic is noted V/LA.
He said his V/LA would run from Monday through Friday (today) of this week. Hence I'm not prodding him at this point.
Sorry im reading now. Apparently when a cruise says the dates are 9-13th, it means you don't get back until the morning of the 14th :). So i just got home an ill be catching up soon.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by afatchic »

Dang, i was right! should have just gotten that pushed prior to having to be replaced. I can usually pick out the scum, i just can't find a way to put a case together. Sorry about my random disappearance. This game was fun, i enjoyed it while i was here. GG Everyone!
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:afatchic...I know you don't like me but if you could just take some friendly advise. When someone targets you as scum, and you start attacking them personally, it just opens the door for more and more attacks. I just wish you had not been so personal about your attacks and called me a "prick". If I were town, I would have really wanted to lynch you more because it was such an unnecessary comment.
I know. i would like to apologize for my comments, they were unnecessary. it just got really annoying that you did the same crap both times back to back. It may just be your scum meta, idk. anyways im sorry about it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”