Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

kin form
Do you want your possessions identified?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:16 am

Vote: ZEEnon
wagonwagonwagonwagonwagonwagonwagonwagonwagonwagonwagonwagon
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Cephrir wrote:But if you're going to investigate me, I should warn you that I'm totally a miller or something! [/obvscum]
hi obvscum
Unvote
Vote: Cephrir
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:20 pm

geraintm wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Cephrir wrote:But if you're going to investigate me, I should warn you that I'm totally a miller or something! [/obvscum]
hi obvscum
Unvote
Vote: Cephrir
argh, stop it. just everyone stop it. page 3, and joke votes should have stopped by now.
Joke vote? Hahaha... no. This vote is quite serious, thanks.

Nicoliosgotpolio: How can you tell that Panzerjager is pushing a case away from himself but not tell which case that is? :?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Cephrir wrote:I knew people were going to find that comment scummy. Because obviously it's my job to get lynched day 1 or 2 regardless of alignment and it has to happen somehow, right?
If you knew people were going to find it scummy, why'd you post it?

Also I'll repeat this:
Erratus Apathos wrote:Nicoliosgotpolio: How can you tell that Panzerjager is pushing a case away from himself but not tell which case that is? :?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:46 pm

Cephrir wrote:Well I didn't think about it until afterwards I suppose. That's probably one of the reasons I'm horrible as town. It's exactly the kind of thing that gets me lynched early on a regular basis.
Past examples?
geraintm wrote:and Erratus Apathos, i questioned his vote and he came back with it being a serious vote but hasn't given me any explanation why. anotehr one with one liners :-(
Cause it felt like more than just a joke, if you will.
nicoliosgotpolio wrote:I haven't been keeping up well. Very busy with practice and school.
If someone would like to ask me some questions, I'd gladly answer.
You could start with the one I asked you
six days ago
Unvote
Vote: nicoliosgotpolio
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:52 am

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Cephrir wrote:Well I didn't think about it until afterwards I suppose. That's probably one of the reasons I'm horrible as town. It's exactly the kind of thing that gets me lynched early on a regular basis.
Past examples?
...still waiting for these...
geraintm wrote:still not happy, you are still being vague about your serious vote and you now look like you are switching to an easy target in nico.
It's a weak vibe based on a page two post, what in the world do you expect? And yes, nicolio is an easy target. That doesn't make her a bad target.
nicoliosgotpolio wrote:
Nicoliosgotpolio: How can you tell that Panzerjager is pushing a case away from himself but not tell which case that is?
I believe what I meant by case was, he's trying to put attention elsewhere, and avoid potential cases. Putting the attention in a different place. Like, he was distracting us from scumminess with his fake roleclaim. The only example I could think of is that a kid is a class clown so that other people will be distracted and not notice he's being beaten at home?

It was a long time ago... I think that was my train of thought.
Alright, I can see that.
Shadow Knight wrote:I gotta agree. Taking on the weakest players and lurkers is definitely a scum tactic. I know I've managed to get a few people lynched as scum, simply from hunting lurkers.
If lynching lurkers is "definitely a scum tactic", how did you get lurkers lynched? You can't unless you can convince the townies to lynch the lurker. But oh wait, townies would never lynch the lurker because it's
definitely
a scum tactic. You're full of it, die scum.

Unvote
Vote: Shadow Knight
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:58 am

Shadow Knight wrote:@EA- Are you seriously telling me that you've never been town and gotten talked into lynching a lurker? If so, I guess I have to give you props, but I know I've been on both sides of that one. I have been both scum trying to get a lurker lynched and town being duped into lynching a lurker.
Yes, I've been talked into lynching lurkers. (I haven't been talked out of lynching lurkers yet, incidentally. That means you Cephrir.) But, if town can be talked into lynching lurkers, that must mean there is logic that can convince a townie to vote off lurkers. Why can't the player leading the way be a townie guided by this logic?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Shadow Knight wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Shadow Knight wrote:@EA- Are you seriously telling me that you've never been town and gotten talked into lynching a lurker? If so, I guess I have to give you props, but I know I've been on both sides of that one. I have been both scum trying to get a lurker lynched and town being duped into lynching a lurker.
Yes, I've been talked into lynching lurkers. (I haven't been talked out of lynching lurkers yet, incidentally. That means you Cephrir.) But, if town can be talked into lynching lurkers, that must mean there is logic that can convince a townie to vote off lurkers. Why can't the player leading the way be a townie guided by this logic?
Not saying he can't be. I'm saying he shouldn't be. Town is here to hunt scum, not lurkers. While the two groups are not always mutually exclusive, neither are they always synonymous.
Okay, so if your point is just that townies
shouldn't
attack lurkers, rather than
don't
or
rarely
, why are you voting Hoopla for doing it?
SensFan wrote:Read through page 4. How is Nico not lynched yet?
"We're on page four and it's still day one? Do you guys even know how to play this game?"
SensFan wrote:
SensFan wrote:nico still needs to be lynched.
Probab;y pretty self-explanitory, I would think.
Amazing: a six word sentence where one word serves as the message (the message being that he doesn't have to explain why he's voting for nicolio :roll:) and
all
other words serve to dilute that message. For someone displaying shock that she wasn't lynched four pages in, SensFan doesn't appear all that confident.

(Of course, losing confidence here seems to make sense - she hasn't been lynched, so of course it isn't self-explanatory that she should be lynched. And yet, Sens maintains that it is, just in a much more waffly way.)

There is almost no way that Sens is town and honestly believes he is contributing to a Nicolio-scum lynch with posts like these. Today's lynch is still up in the air - if he was even half as certain that Nicolio is scum as he's indicating, there's no way in hell he'd be content to say so little to actually get her lynched, especially now when it's close to deadline and the votes are very close. Bottom line: SensFan isn't interested in lynching scum, he's interested in staying out of the spotlight.
Khelvaster wrote:Cephrir, you are definitely on to something. It seems Zazier and EA both thought Hoopla was fine while Nicolios was scummy, despite the relative similarities of their slipups. Zazier was much more blatant about defending Hoopla, whereas EA didn't mention him once, so I'll

Vote: Zazier

Teaming up on noobs is a classic scumtell.
Khelvaster wrote:Erratus Apathos, while not voting for Nicolios, still suspected her while letting Hoopla off the hook. He decided to target the other noob, SK.
Not only does Khelv not even know why I voted Nicolio (it was because she wasn't answering that one question), but he baselessly assigns me another reason altogether. And then he keeps harping on about how Nicolio and SK are newbies for no good reason at all. Newbies are just as likely to be scum as anyone else, so I assume he pulled this dumb "suspecting newbies is a scumtell!" shit out of his ass.

Unvote
Vote: SensFan
FoS: Khelvaster

SK isn't completely off my radar, but I'm a lot less confident than I was before. Cephrir is still suspicious as well. I won't be voting either Hoopla or Nicolio unless someone comes in and posts a clear explanation, which hasn't happened yet and I damn sure don't expect it to start now.

And even then, SensFan is still probably a better lynch.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:45 pm

I'd still rather lynch Sens, but that's clearly not happening. I will respond before deadline, but I'm switching to my preferred wagon now just in case I
lose track of time playing marathon games
don't for whatever reason.

Unvote, Vote: Khelvaster
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:03 am

SensFan wrote:I couldn't care less if its page 1, 2, 3, 4, or 30. If someone should be lynched, they should be lynched.
I don't disagree (it's kinda hard to disagree with tautology). What's scummy is the way you acted
surprised
that she wasn't lynched on page four, when you've played way more than enough to know how rarely that happens.
SensFan wrote:I'm very confidant. You forget that I replaced in on page 10. Pretty much all there was to say about why she was very scummy had been said several times. That's what people do when they replace, they look back at what happened previously, and share whether or not they agree.
Yeah, and if they want to help the town, they share more than just "Why isn't so and so lynched yet? He's very obviously scum. Vote: so and so". I never fault a replacement whose initial posts are little more than QFTs, but this isn't even that. This is vote-and-run.
SensFan wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:(Of course, losing confidence here seems to make sense - she hasn't been lynched, so of course it isn't self-explanatory that she should be lynched. And yet, Sens maintains that it is, just in a much more waffly way.)
You really aren't reading my posts, are you? You asked me for reasons why I thought nicolio should be lynched. If you didn't notice, about half the players in the game gave great reasons BEFORE I REPLACED IN. Do you really want me to go look for those posts, and copy-paste?
No, I'm really not reading your posts. I can't believe you caught me. :(

If you don't want to even copy and paste your reasons for lynching Nicolio, be my guest. It only serves to show how little effort you're willing to put into lynching extremely obvious scum.
SensFan wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:There is almost no way that Sens is town and honestly believes he is contributing to a Nicolio-scum lynch with posts like these. Today's lynch is still up in the air - if he was even half as certain that Nicolio is scum as he's indicating, there's no way in hell he'd be content to say so little to actually get her lynched, especially now when it's close to deadline and the votes are very close. Bottom line: SensFan isn't interested in lynching scum, he's interested in staying out of the spotlight.
You have a very promising career in reporting or politics ahead of you, because that's some absolutely amazing spin-doctoring. I made 4 posts on Thursday (when I did my read), 3 more posts are Friday, to quickly answer questions on why I suspected people. I didn't post yesterday because I have a life, and all of a sudden 'I'm staying out of the spotlight close to deadline, and not interested in lynching Scum'? What about geraintm who has posted no content at all since Thursday, and really hasn't done much at all but jump on people for using their votes?
You didn't post in this game on Saturday because you have a life? That didn't stop you from playing in Mini 738, Newbie 748, or Open 121, nor from playing a couple games of Magic.

But that's beside the point. You did indeed make seven posts before your off day. All seven of which read like you're trying to post as little as possible. And I don't mean that in the sense that you're keeping your points concise, I mean that in the sense that you're avoiding making them altogether.
SensFan wrote:But yeah,
Unvote, Vote: EA
. Sorry, but next time you want to pull together a deadline lynch of someone who replaced in, you might want to pick someone else, or at least try to make decent points.
No thanks, I think I'll stick with trying to make shitty points :roll:
Shadow Knight wrote:@Sens- I've been reading along. If I had a reaction to something, I would have said so at that time. With that being said...

You know, after that last post from EA, I'm gonna have to

unvote, vote EA

I refuse to believe that you *could* misread what I wrote so badly. I never said not to press lurkers to talk, I said they shouldn't be hunted and voted out. Even if you weren't blatantly misrepresenting what I just said, I'd be voting you for the rest of that post.
Ugh. If I had a dollar for every time I was accused of misrepresenting someone, I'd go to the dollar store, buy the sharpest items there, and throw them at anyone who accuses me of misrepresenting them. It's a stupid horse shit tell. Even when I'm scum, if I know what another player was trying to say, I don't intentionally misrepresent them. You know why?
Because it's fucking impossible to accomplish anything at all by misrepresenting a player.
Think about it... the misrepresented player would simply clarify what he meant, rendering anything based on the misrepresentation invalid. It's a terrible, god-awful plan and almost no scum actually use it.

Conversely, honest misinterpretation happens all the time. If you really think you're above being misinterpreted, you seriously need to get the fuck over yourself.
SensFan wrote:
Hoopla wrote:
SensFan wrote: I am incredibly offended, but I would like to see you even
attempt
to justify it, given how it has no truth whatsoever.
Easy tiger, it's just a game. The main reason I think this is from an ongoing game we are now both dead in, and from reading through some of the newbie games you've IC'ed in. I encourage you to prove me wrong and show me your worth throughout this game. Maybe I have unreasonable expectations of people, but I have nothing to appologise for.
So you can't link to a single game?

Unvote, Vote: Hoopla
Everyone, pay close attention to this. SensFan said he was "very confident" that Nicolio was scum, going so far as to say he should be lynched page 4. Then he hopped off to OMGUS me, and now he's hopped off that to OMGUS Hoopla, forgetting his suspicion on Nicolio entirely. "Very confident" my ass, Sens has been hopping votes every time the wind changes direction. It's painfully obvious how full of shit he is.
charter wrote:FOS Hoopla. The only reason I can think that you could possibly get this worked up over one vote on herself, regardless of the reason, is being scum.
So townies always quietly accept their own lynch? :?
geraintm wrote:but overall, i don't see much he has written i didn't agree with at the time. erratus' vote in post 319, i just can't see a reason except that erratus wants to be on the winning band wagon. really not impressed erratus.
My reasoning was in 271. No matter how unimpressed you are with my vote, I'm less impressed with yours. Or anyone voting Hoopla for that matter. Lynching people for having "wrong" opinions is dumb as dirt. People don't display different opinions as scum than as town; they definitely behave differently as scum, but they don't come right out and say "hey everyone I'm using my scum-logic". Even if he's scum (I highly doubt it) his opinion is an emulation of his town play. Learn how tells work please.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:13 am

Actually, I'll save you the effort and just repost my reason for voting Khelv.
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:Cephrir, you are definitely on to something. It seems Zazier and EA both thought Hoopla was fine while Nicolios was scummy, despite the relative similarities of their slipups. Zazier was much more blatant about defending Hoopla, whereas EA didn't mention him once, so I'll

Vote: Zazier

Teaming up on noobs is a classic scumtell.
Khelvaster wrote:Erratus Apathos, while not voting for Nicolios, still suspected her while letting Hoopla off the hook. He decided to target the other noob, SK.
Not only does Khelv not even know why I voted Nicolio (it was because she wasn't answering that one question), but he baselessly assigns me another reason altogether. And then he keeps harping on about how Nicolio and SK are newbies for no good reason at all. Newbies are just as likely to be scum as anyone else, so I assume he pulled this dumb "suspecting newbies is a scumtell!" shit out of his ass.

Unvote
FoS: Khelvaster
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”