xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:59 am

Post by xofelf »

confirming my role
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:09 am

Post by xofelf »

vote Panzy
Just look at that avatar...there's something wrong.(plus i've always wanted to vote that way)
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:02 am

Post by xofelf »

nicoliosgotpolio wrote:He took what I was gonna say
vote: Hoopla
best reason in the WORLD to vote :wink:
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:01 am

Post by xofelf »

Panzerjager wrote:
Vote:Xofelf
Blatant OMGUS and she asked me a bunch of questions in my GTKAS thread.
Hey, how else am i supposed to get people to ask me questions when it's my turn if i don't when it's theirs.
Also, why on earth would you claim so early? My vote is staying right where it is.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by xofelf »

eh...this is kinda true.

your assumption that no one would lie about a power role isn't entirely correct. people still do it. sometimes they're caught, sometimes they're not. at least, in the games i've played it's happened.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by xofelf »

@Cephrir: That's all sarcasm right? Or are you being completely serious?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by xofelf »

ooops....my bad. :roll:
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:56 am

Post by xofelf »

Hoopla wrote:
Unvote, vote: Theinin
Care to actually give a reason on that one? Because just randomly voting doesn't help us.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:07 am

Post by xofelf »

Shadow Knight wrote:I can't say that I'm comfortable with 4 votes on one person on page 2. Anyone want to back off of him for now?

@ xofelf- I don't think we're out of the random voting stage just yet, at least I haven't seen enough to build a real case on anyone yet. Have you?
I haven't seen anything to do that yet, you are correct. But, i can't help but see that we're delaying actually GETTING there by all this playing around.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by xofelf »

Hoopla wrote:
xofelf wrote:
Shadow Knight wrote:I can't say that I'm comfortable with 4 votes on one person on page 2. Anyone want to back off of him for now?

@ xofelf- I don't think we're out of the random voting stage just yet, at least I haven't seen enough to build a real case on anyone yet. Have you?
I haven't seen anything to do that yet, you are correct. But, i can't help but see that we're delaying actually GETTING there by all this playing around.
It isn't really a process that can be fast-tracked, unless someone does something outrageously fishy, or makes a (serious) early role-claim. You can't build cases with air.
eh good point. I just get frustrated when a game seems to be going longer than it needs to. *shrugs* but that's just me.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by xofelf »

Hoopla wrote:
xofelf wrote:eh good point. I just get frustrated when a game seems to be going longer than it needs to. *shrugs* but that's just me.
You should just fess up now then.
Fess up? to what?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #83 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by xofelf »

Panzerjager wrote:I would like to also poke Xofelf. What are your current thoughts of the game? What do you think of geraintm telling me to stop? Do you think I should stop? And Why?
Poke me eh?

The way you're going about "getting the town to talk" isn't actually helping YOU at all. It's just making people really pissed at you and the way i see it, less likely to look at things as close as they should. I think that you're hindering the town's progress with your shenanigans.
And i really get a bad feel from your actions. You yourself said you're up to something and from what i've seen it's not in the town's best interest.
That the kind of thing you were looking for?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by xofelf »

I don't know exactly what Panzy is planning but i just can't see that it's helping anybody at all. But I've been doing some thinking and i don't think he's covering by claiming day cop as scum, but that he's really totally powerless and is vanilla. I don't think he's playing the best TOWN he can, but i was looking over some of his past games and this seems to be the case. so for now,
Unvote PanzyPants

If something else jumps out at me when it's not midnight, i'll let you know tomorrow.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #105 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by xofelf »

Hoopla wrote:
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I have a general theory question I'd like to pose to anyone who wants to answer;

What makes an important D1 lynch for you? I know there are a wealth of circumstances to select from - but do you think it is always as simple as lynching the most suspicious player?
i kept the markings cuz they were pretty ^_^
But to answer your question...I don't think it's as simple as that. It's not lynching the most suspicious player that I think you should shoot for, than the one who isn't helping anybody or doesn't look like they will in the future. I think the best lynch you can have is one that helps as many people as possible at the same time. Though it is very difficult...which is part of the fun of the game I find.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by xofelf »

Holy Wall-o-Text Batman!!!

But in response to your comment directed at me, i state that because i wanted to get reactions on it and see if i was the only one who thought that. And also to see if it would get shot down as being totally wrong. In the past games i've played everytime i have an idea of anything and i don't share it or even use it, I'm right and i end up getting screwed over and losing. So i'm attempting to prevent that.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #116 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:12 am

Post by xofelf »

Hoopla wrote:
I think this is a real nothing answer that does little to address the question. I've derived that as you'd rather policy-lynch a lurker/idiot than eliminate an active scummy player, right? If so, in what situations would you deviate from this to lynch a very active player to derive information from?

Information is a premium in this game - I presume the alignments you'd generally like to know are those who are interacting and linking themselves with many players. I think assessing the town's capacity for critical thinking and activity early is important to determine what sort of approach is best. From what I've seen so far, this town is quite active and players are making decent posts from limited information.

In light of this, I'm currently for lynching someone less active, or with a lower capacity to evaluate logically later in the game, where it becomes more important. This means when we do make a lynch in the future for information, we have extra days data to work with.

I remember recently, someone did a small study from newbie games suggesting that lynching scum D1 doesn't actually increase the town's chances of winning because you're limiting possible buddying links you may have been able to find if you had an extra day's information with them both alive. Therefore, lynching someone who isn't useless is a perfectly viable D1 play, if you the town think they can afford it.

I generally have a more mathematical approach to mafia, and I'm still trying to derive what optimal D1 play is for town - but unless scum slips up drastically, I'm leaning toward lynching a player who is going to be less uselful toward the end of the game. Because the percentages between how confident you can be about someone being scum on D1 is so minimal, it makes sense logically to make up for this in a different area. Potential usefulness isn't exactly a commodity that can be quantified, but I deem it as a very important factor, particularly in D1 lynches.

Unvote, vote: xofelf
So you think by lynching me you'll lose a "less useful" player? Thanks ever so much for that compliment.
I may not be a very EXPERIENCED player, that is true, but I'm not useless. And if you think I'm being useless in THIS game, you should have seen some of the past games I've been in, which the mod could attest to if he wasn't the mod right now.

No i was not saying that i'd rather lynch lurkers/idiots. Not if there are blatantly scummy people present. If that's all you're getting from people, then yes go for it. But if you have better options, go with that instead.

Oh and sidenote for everyone as everyone seems to mess this up: i am a GIRL...not a guy. Sorry this is just a sore point for me as the past 3 games I've been in here people have said I was a guy.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #125 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by xofelf »

nicoliosgotpolio wrote:/still sick, not as busy.
But, back.
Sorry I was out so long.
Care to comment on the stuff that has gone on whilst you were out?

oh and Panzer, never assume in a game KMD is modding that there are normal roles and that there's a normal distribution of them. The game will be balanced yes, but not necessarily normal.
That's not really gonna help anyone with anything right now, but just keep that in mind.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #129 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by xofelf »

No i don't have extra info. I just happen to know KMD very well....why would he tell me his set up and then let me play? I was just pointing out that you shouldn't assume that this will be like other Minis....It MAY be..But doesn't HAVE to be.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #153 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by xofelf »

I may not be the best player in the entire world, but i'm trying to get better at this. And i have.
And if you want to see how i play as scum, go look at Impotence Mafia...and then any other past game i've been in on here will show you how i play town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”