roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

!vote phate

!highfive dgb
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by roflcopter »

!vote tarhalindur

what dgb said
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

confirm !vote tarhalindur

"just want to get out of the random stage" is the biggest load of crap excuse ever

attack on kevy is total bullshit. note the heavy use of the word "possible" because he's just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Tarhalindur wrote:2) I was trying to be subtle. Since that doesn't seem to be working, let's use the blunt instrument: I have REASON TO BELIEVE that Kevy just let slip that the Mafia kill was not aimed at Seraphim. I am reluctant to explain further at this time.

Am I clear?
i have REASON TO BELIEVE that you are totally full of shit
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm seeing uroe being scum with tar here
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Post by roflcopter »

let me translate what tarhalindur just said: i brought way too much heat down on myself with my bullshit attacks so i'll try and scare everyone off with a softclaim which says "not me! look at kevy!"

this is the part where tar's previous threat of a neverending omgus vote actually materializes, proving that tar's supposed evidence against kevy is total crap, because if he had REASON TO BELIEVE that kevy let slip he's mafia then he would not stop voting his caught scum. the fact that he's willing to switch his vote to me in spite of this shows that his blustering is all just smoke and mirrors.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:42 pm

Post by roflcopter »

this is just a laugh riot. you not so subtly imply that you have a role based reason to vote for kevy, then you turn around and give us post 72 which is anything but a rolebased reason.
tar wrote:Town can't play suboptimally in the early game in an attempt to bait out opportunistic scum/catch more scum later why, exactly?
scum use this same bullshit excuse to explain away their "suboptimal town play" all the time and its getting very stale
tar wrote:Bad Day 1 play is not a good reason for a vote unless that bad Day 1 play indicates that the player you are voting is more likely to be scum. I've seen far better players than myself play poorly as Town D1 for the reasons I listed in the second sentence of point 2 (see: Glork in Mini 594, Elmo in Battlestar Galactica Mini).
self-deprecating appeals to authority will fool no one
tar wrote:This statement implies that we should lynch players for being "deserving of a lynch", rather than behaving like scum often do. What the hell does "deserving of a lynch" mean, anyways? It can mean "behaving like scum often do", but it doesn't have to - Kevy could decide that someone "deserves to be lynched" because that person attacked him, or started joking around, or wore green socks on Tuesday. In other words, "deserving of a lynch" is perfect cover for a scum to use to justify a vote on a player they know is town.
please, put more misrepresentative words in kevy's mouth, this is really quite entertaining

---

oh lord, 76 is a doozie

lets see, i think you just said you're counterclaiming me without either of us ACTUALLY CLAIMING. and this makes me 99.9% likely scum, which is better than kevy's 70% chance of being scum based on vaguely implied but as yet unrevealed role based knowledge. i'm still trying to grasp how you think this song and dance will actually help the town.
tar wrote:(Note that my current case against him is ONLY because he claimed rolebased on me when he couldn't possibly have rolebased on me - there are reasons why the objections you have are invalid. Roflcopter doesn't have rolebased information of any kind on me.
let me ask you one very simple question here.

where did i say that i have role based information
on you
?

looks like somebody just assumed i was a cop with a guilty because he's guilty and went into panic scum counterclaim mode
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Post by roflcopter »

let me put it to you this way then - i know that you are full of shit when you say your role based information makes kevy 70% likely to be scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Post by roflcopter »

look, i can think of several plausible roles that fit what you've said vis a vis your softclaim, and in none of them does the equation "tar's role + kevy posts a theoretical setup where there's only one night kill" even come close to equaling kevy having a 70% chance to be scum. if you are town, you are reaching like crazy.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Tarhalindur wrote:
roflcopter wrote:this is just a laugh riot. you not so subtly imply that you have a role based reason to vote for kevy, then you turn around and give us post 72 which is anything but a rolebased reason.
Hint: Rolebased doesn't have to mean investigation. See: Random Mafia 3.
that response is practically a non sequiter when you look at what you were actually responding to. i'm saying if you're so convinced that your role based reasoning makes kevy scum, why did you turn around and try to pound some bullshit non-role reasons down our throat and leave role based reasoning out of it altogether.
tar wrote:
tar wrote:Town can't play suboptimally in the early game in an attempt to bait out opportunistic scum/catch more scum later why, exactly?
scum use this same bullshit excuse to explain away their "suboptimal town play" all the time and its getting very stale
Give specific examples from completed games, please. A vague "scum do this all the time" just isn't convincing on its own.
oh please sending me a meta sidequest is not going to accomplish anything here, its just a deflection on your part
tar wrote:
tar wrote:Bad Day 1 play is not a good reason for a vote unless that bad Day 1 play indicates that the player you are voting is more likely to be scum. I've seen far better players than myself play poorly as Town D1 for the reasons I listed in the second sentence of point 2 (see: Glork in Mini 594, Elmo in Battlestar Galactica Mini).
self-deprecating appeals to authority will fool no one
Why should I fucking care if anyone is actually going to believe me? All I can do is to explain why I took the actions I did as town.
and this is a deflection of the initial accusation as well (that being your ata fallacy).
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xtoxm wrote:!vote kevy

Don't think you could have made a post that would make more more suspicious of you than that one...
you're wrong
DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:this is the part where tar's previous threat of a neverending omgus vote actually materializes, proving that tar's supposed evidence against kevy is total crap, because if he had REASON TO BELIEVE that kevy let slip he's mafia then he would not stop voting his caught scum. the fact that he's willing to switch his vote to me in spite of this shows that his blustering is all just smoke and mirrors.
Is Kevy scum?
no
DrippingGoofball wrote:This game has more buses than Grand Central Station the day before Thanksgiving. My head is spinning.

Xtomx, I trust your judgment. Can you explain post 88 in more depth?
for the first time in history i think dgb might be scum this game :(

but xtoxm is obviously town, despite being wrong

and post 99: tajo asking for us to unvote tar because he's "under enough pressure"... this isn't about pressure, this is about lynching. what a shady way to try and get us off your scumpartner.

i feel like the mod will have made this game at least moderately massclaimproof

however, zwet and phate are looking town

scumlist: tar, uroe, tajo, dgb
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

dgbscum is bussing uroe

!vote uroe
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:Why me over him, rabbit?
you've already got a wagon
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

well, i'm liking tar for town at this point, i think our headbutting was a misunderstanding that blew up

dgb and uroe are so obviously scum together its amazing one of them isn't sporting a bigger wagon right now
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:33 am

Post by roflcopter »

uroe is more worried about what i've got on him than what other people think
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tanarin has a higher than average chance of being a uroe scumbuddy.

incidentally, uroe still needs more votes to get lynched. hop to it guys.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:
roflcopter wrote:tanarin has a higher than average chance of being
a uroe scumbuddy
both sane (personally, not in-game) and a very talented and experienced IRC player

incidentally, uroe still needs more votes to get lynched.
hop to it guys.
Fixed.

This is D1, I think that we should at least try and listen to what the more experienced IRC players say. I expect them to be killed because they will be the ones to really spot fakeclaims and such. Also, knowledge of the bot spitting out killing roles is helpful, so I see where Phate is going, but it's stupid.
blah blah blah appeal to authority

nothing about tanarin being an experienced irc player makes what i said any less valid. experienced irc players can, in fact, be scum, and can try to cover for their scumbuddy
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

Tanarin wrote:Kscope, how come? For opposing a MC so early in the game? He has a very valid point which can't go ignored. Right now any MC only benefits scum more than town. What I am finding weird is that in most games, asking for a MC so early would get that person lynched. Why are people acting so different this game about an MC?

Right now there are 5 people who have stated they are against an MC. Myself, uroe, Vir, Kevy, and DGB, (DGB will do it if the rest of the town is for it though.) DOes this make all of us scum? I want everyone to think about this and answer.
in this thread tanarin strawmans an entire bandwagon
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

Tanarin wrote:rofl, it's a bad wagon. You want to lynch someone who refuses to MC on Day 1. If this was D4 or D5 and a MC would break the game open, then yeah URoE is stalling. Right now though, I don't see a MC breaking the game open and only see scum taking advantage of a MC. I really think that we need to look at the active lurker more, as there is no reason to be active lurking in this game. Now would you please answer my question?
the part where you're strawmanning the whole wagon is the part where you keep insisting that uroe is only being voted because he didn't want to massclaim. as for your question
tanarin wrote:Myself, uroe, Vir, Kevy, and DGB, (DGB will do it if the rest of the town is for it though.) DOes this make all of us scum? I want everyone to think about this and answer.
its very misleading, because it is based on the false premise that people are only voting uroe for one action which multiple people have done.

in short, i call shenanigans
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by roflcopter »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:URoE is pretty experienced, IMO, and I definitely agree with the case on him now. Tanarin, why are you defending him? The mass claim thing isn't the only case against him, you know.
What case?

Are you drunk or this stupid?
well we can add ad hom to the list
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by roflcopter »

attack the man

instead of trying to defend himself, he tries to get whatever you have on him thrown out on the grounds that you're "drunk or stupid"
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:43 pm

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:
Unvote, Vote Tanarin

Does anyone else see what I see here?
if we're seeing the same thing then you should be voting uroe, not tanarin, cause uroe has already got a healthy bandwagon.

phate is very obviously not participating while trying to seem active. this is tingling my scumsenses too. and taking kevy's metaexperience into account, i think he's a pretty good scum bet.

dgb is
really
not her usual town self in this game. i can't exactly vocalize what it is thats off, but my whole being is screaming it.

however, uroe really needs to be the one that is lynched today

dropping tar from the axis of evil. i'm seeing that early blowup between us as a friendly fire incident. i think he's town.

scumlist, in order of suspicion: {uroe, tanarin}, {phate, dgb}, tajo
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:
if we're seeing the same thing then you should be voting uroe, not tanarin, cause uroe has already got a healthy bandwagon.
Fair. How many votes is he on now?
i count seven
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

this guy needs to hang pronto
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hang him, then hang dgb
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

no, dgb, i'm still psychic,now stop appealing to my emotional attachent to you as a person. its cheap.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by roflcopter »

post before prod
v/la til thursday

!vote dgb
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

i need to read day two, which i'll get to soon

more importantly we need to be lynching dgb
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

dgb voting for kevy is further proof that i'm right about dgb being scum

kevy is town
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm sure i'd like to know why you continue ignoring me when i tell you that kevy is town
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

our sacred trust was invalidated in this game when i realized you were scum. but i am certain that kevy is town just the same.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

this town really needs to get its act together and lynch dgb already
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

so, we're not lynching xtoxm, and now town power knows not to target him. good, he can start playing for real. right x?

dgb stop trying to stall and throw suspicion at the claimed survivor.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

and since you're now out in the open and confirmed by the death of phate and your day one breadcrumb, you can start playing in a more pro town fashion. lets see some scumhunting.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

note: joining the dgb bandwagon is an acceptable form of scumhunting
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

xtoxm -
why
don't you see dgb as scummy
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:xtoxm -
why
don't you see dgb as scummy
Also, when did you stop beating your wife?
i see what you did there
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

modkill reset votecount?

!vote dgb
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

anyone who is not currently voting should hurry up and vote
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by roflcopter »

let me rephrase: anyone who's not voting dgb should hurry up and vote dgb
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:let me rephrase: anyone who's not voting dgb should hurry up and vote dgb
And the case is that I twice unvoted players whose claim I believed? Sure. I can see why you want me dead.
this is a man made of straw!
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

hascow, why aren't you voting for dgb
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hascow - dgb scumpair
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by roflcopter »

o rly

unvote, vote: hasdgfas
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i did that wrong

!vote hasdgfas
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

!vote tanarin
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

Tanarin wrote:Kscope... You have been asked by 3 people now. I think you should start providing us with some answers to the question asked of you.

The question:
Why?
tanarin is far too concerned with whether or not kscope has rolebased knowledge implicating him
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:tanarin is far too concerned with whether or not kscope has rolebased knowledge implicating him
OK then we kill Tanarin.
so help?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

actually, 'awesome' would explain scope's play today too
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:I endorse the above post.
word to yo motha
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hascow, what do you think of tanarin
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hasdgfas wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Yeh, I know you guys like to pounce on things like that.
I claim early most of the time when i'm town, so i've good experience.
?
i think by 'you guys' he means 'you scum'
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

kevy is not scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

dgb, i can't tell you why kevy doesn't like the tanarin wagon, but i can tell you beyond a doubt that he's town
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

at this point i'm against a dgb hammer

tanarin choosing the hammer seems like best play here. tanarin choosing xtoxm seems like it would be pretty stupid and he won't do that, and if anyone else he chooses refuses to hammer, we just lynch that person instead.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

vir would be a good hammerer
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by roflcopter »

kscope is a good hammer too

i also care about this game
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:39 am

Post by roflcopter »

!vote hasdgfas
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

it makes him an idiot after dgb claimed vig
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

*headdesk*
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

kscope, get on the hascow bandwagon, its hot
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by roflcopter »

steam already added courtesy of kevy
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

antimiller is a thing? fuck
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

i still want to lynch cow
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hasdgfas wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I bored with these claims. Just hammer him.
why do you want to hammer someone who's not going to be able to defend themselves, let alone claim?

Large FoS: Xtoxm
don't be ridiculous, xtoxm is confirmed not scum

this cow needs to die
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by roflcopter »

which is why i said confirmed not scum. he's a survivor, he is not mafia.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

we are not lynching xtoxm, ever
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

hasdgfas wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:Can a scum who targets a green goo become green goo?
Yes, anyone who targets me becomes Green Goo, regardless of alignment.
ok, so Phate could have been the original green goo and scum-xtoxm targeted him with something? Or am I missing where that's not possible.
phate was gree goo(town) not green goo(survivor), and phate very clearly breadcrumbed that he had targeted xtoxm night one in one of his first posts.

stop trying to make xtoxm lynchable

we really should be killing cow
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:29 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm not sure where the hascow steam went, because that vanilla claim was totally uninspired.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

CONFIRMED NOT MAFIA. CON-FUCKING-FIRMED.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

hasdgfas wrote:
roflcopter wrote:CONFIRMED NOT MAFIA. CON-FUCKING-FIRMED.
THEN WHY ISN'T HE HELPING THE TOWN? IF HE'S TOWN, HE SHOULD BE. IF HE'S SURVIVOR, WE HAVE NO REASON TO KEEP HIM ALIVE.
he IS helping the town, and we're keeping him alive because lynching him would not be lynching mafia. since he's now confirmed survivor, scum have no reason to waste a night kill on him, so he no longer has to worry about attracting their attention, and the town WILL NOT LYNCH HIM BECAUSE AS LONG AS WE SCUM HUNT WELL HE WILL WIN WITH US.

yeah guys, hascow dies today. lets get this wagon back on track.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

regardless whether you think xtoxm is helping town or just trying to end the game, he is not mafia and we are not wasting a lynch on him, and anyone arguing that we should will meet the looped end of my noose.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

!vote shadow knight
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xtoxm wrote:Views on MC, rofl?
seems unnecessary at this point
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

i don't think lynching tar is a good idea

shadow knight wagon is the way to go
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

tubby216 wrote:i thought zwet already muped tar?

anyway

i investigated kevy, kevy has no gun
!unvote

!vote tubby

you are an idiot for investigating kevy
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

did you read day one
at all
? or day two? kevy has been confirmed town for a long time. there was no question about his alignment.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

you really can't read between the lines can you
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:did you read day one
at all
? or day two? kevy has been confirmed town for a long time. there was no question about his alignment.
i missed this. why was he confirmed town?
because i said so. no, really, thats why.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

tajo, you were intimately involved in the pissing match that went on between kevy, tar and myself day one, so i'm surprised you don't remember it, but then it was a long time ago. anyway, after we cleared the air over that whole thing i'm pretty much convinced tar is town.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:30 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:tajo, you were intimately involved in the pissing match that went on between kevy, tar and myself day one, so i'm surprised you don't remember it, but then it was a long time ago. anyway, after we cleared the air over that whole thing i'm pretty much convinced tar is town.
i do remember it but i have this crazy feeling that tar faked it.
i am suddenly much more suspicious of you
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

tar, don't fullclaim
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

!unvote

!vote shadow knight

i could lynch either him or empking
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

so shadow knight it is then
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

!unvote

!vote tubby

scope is town, i believe him
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by roflcopter »

dgb didn't vig night zero according to her testimony and uroe's result
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm taking scope's word for it
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

scope nailed tanarin, therefore scope is very likely town
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:scope nailed tanarin, therefore scope is very likely town
normally i would say "havent you heard of bussing"?
but i think that its also possible that we have 2 scum groups?
with so few nightkills, and at least one confirmed to have been performed by a town vigilante, i think you are simply fueling the flames of paranoia
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

[quote="hasdgfas"][quote="KaleiÃ
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

there's already a dead cult. are multiple cults possible on xylbot?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

!vote populartajo

that was just failsauce
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

if we're lynching claimed townies hascow is the first to go
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

!unvote
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:39 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm willing to lynch either hascow or shadow knight, but i'll go with kevy

!vote shadow knight
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:11 am

Post by roflcopter »

Shadow Knight wrote:
Kevy wrote: Mainly because I think the whole "go ahead and lynch me because I'm useless" attitude is a pathetic way to try to seem town. You have not only acknowledged to the town that your role is useless, but also that you aren't contributing to town discussion.
Who said I didn't plan to contribute to town discussion? I'm merely admitting the obvious- that I am vanilla and therefore unconfirmable (mainly because I helped to lynch the gunsmith who ironically, could have cleared me).

Based on a lot of scum vibes I've gotten from you throughout your posts, I'm going with a

!vote Kevy
you
really
don't take a hint do you? kevy is town.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

Shadow Knight wrote:Explain to me why kevy is town. I don't recall reading anything that says he is.
how about we just lynch you instead
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

at this point its a lack of reading comprehension, not a lack of content.

go back and re-read a bit, and when you figure out why kevy is town, we can all lynch hasdgfas together.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i mourn kevy's passing

i would like either hasdgfas or poptajo to die today. i suspect that i won't be around tomorrow, but if the game doesn't end with today's lynch i'd like the other of these two lynched tomorrow. should it become necessary, the third lynch in the series would be tarhalindur. i don't think it will be necessary, i'm fairly sure the scum is in the hascow/poptajo grouping.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:im confirmed town, rolf.
and no, im not kidding.
care to explain that one?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
Kevy wrote:Whenever you get a combat medic, 99% of the time, it is shellshocked, which means 0%. I'm not surprised; in fact, I believe it.
and this comes from confirmed town kevy, so you know what im talking about.
k. kevy believed you. whoop de freakin doo. "shellshocked" combat medic also makes a lovely fake claim.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (isolation #101) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote: hasdgfas
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (isolation #102) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by roflcopter »

wait, damnit

!vote hasdgfas
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (isolation #103) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by roflcopter »

why wouldn't he? tar is not getting lynched right now with a sane investigation saying he's innocent. seems like a great place to go for town cred.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #104) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i think tar is a last resort lynch

day one interactions have had me on a solid town read of tar long before the investigation happened
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by roflcopter »

anyone with a knowledge of how irc mafia works, do survivor roles count and scum for endgaming purposes? i.e. if a day starts with 2 town, 1 survivor and 1 mafia alive do the mafia and survivor endgame the two town?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #106) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

living players, from most to least confirmed

xtoxm - confirmed green goo survivor, not mafia
roflcopter - confirmed town, i hope everyone's figured this one out already

kscope - nailed tanarin to the wall with rolebased
tarhalindur - cleared by zwet's sane investigation

poptajo - "shellshocked" combat medic, apparent lack of irc knowledge necessary to make such a fakeclaim is points in his favor

hasdgfas - claimed vanilla
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i think tar is a last resort lynch

day one interactions have had me on a solid town read of tar long before the investigation happened
what day one interactions?
specifically between him, kevy and me

yeah he should probably fullclaim
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (isolation #108) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

huh. i left empking out of that list of confirmed-ness altogether.

empking is in the same place as tajo - his claim seems to make a good fakeclaim, but i'm not sure he has the requisite knowledge of irc to make a claim like that. any ircers know if empking plays on irc?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #109) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by roflcopter »

the fact that we then proceeded to not die in the night up until last night helps. he obviously had a firm grasp on what our roles were since day one.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #110) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tar is not scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

!unvote

don't want xtoxm quickhammering. hate empking's non interaction.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xtoxm wrote:Lynching me is stupid. If i'm going to help scum anyway, it changes nothing. Lets scum kill another townie before you try to hunt them. If i'm going to help town, not lynching me gives town an extra mislynch. This is different than usual because i'm confirmed non-scum.

Survivor does not count as scum for endgame purposes.

I'm also town, you all just assumed I was Surv. I don't expect you to believe that, though.
if you're town, what were you before you became a green goo

and yeah right, you've acted like a survivor all game
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (isolation #113) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:39 am

Post by roflcopter »

doesn't the original green goo have to be a survivor?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

the last scum has just got to be one of hasdgfas and empking

i'm leaning hasdgfas, because i think if he were town he'd just be better. i'm not convinced empking would be, i've seen emp play like this before as town.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xtoxm wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
!xmafia modkill Phate

||| MAFIABOT || Phate has been killed by the moderator. |||
||| MAFIABOT || Phate was a Green Goo (town). |||

!xmafia baserole Phate survivor (survivor)

Green Goo (town, survivor; common; 4+ players): Whenever a player targets you with an action, they will become green goo themselves.
yeah i got that. phate was some town role with a targeted action, he targeted you and became a green goo, he got modkilled and became a survivor as punishment. i was still under the impression that the original green goo, you, had to be a survivor.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

it shouldn't really matter whether you are green goo town or green goo survivor though, so long as you play like town for the last day or two we have here.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

k. well the safe assumption is that you are a survivor rather than town. the fact that your have been playing towards fast lynches ever since your reveal as green goo is evidence that you are most likely the survivor variety.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xtoxm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:it shouldn't really matter whether you are green goo town or green goo survivor though, so long as you play like town for the last day or two we have here.
If you know me at all you know I play for and root for towns.
i know that, and you know i've been saying ever since you claimed that you were never going to get lynched
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

fair enough. lets get some deliberation here though before we rush into a lynch. you can play like you're definitely town, but the rest of us don't know for sure you're not a survivor, and have to assume that if it comes to a three player endgame with you, 1 town and 1 scum you'd just hammer anybody you could for the survivor win.

what makes you prefer the hasdgfas lynch over an empking lynch?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

hasdgfas wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i'm leaning hasdgfas, because i think if he were town he'd just be better.
This is a logical fallacy. I'd also like to point out that I've seen Xtoxm play much better than this as town, so I'd assume if he were town he'd be better.

!vote hasdgfas
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

i realize tarhalindur is essentially confirmed town. he is a proven coward, therefore can not be investigation immune if he is mafia, and has a sane inno investigation on him.

tar is town.

so the list is as such:

confirmed: rofl, tar, xtoxm (town or survivor, doesn't matter which for these purposes)
near confirmed: kscope
unconfirmed: tajo and empking
teh scums: hasdgfas
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #122) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

screw it. i just re-read all of has's posts and we don't need to be cautious. quicklynch away, if this guy isn't scum i'll eat my hat.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (isolation #123) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

don't know if that was the hammer or not from x.. i thought you were already voting him?

anyway, for reference, this is why hascow is scum

in his big catch up post, here are all the comments aimed at vir and tan, the two dead scums:
hasdgfas wrote:Post 142 - Vir:
FoS
. I don't particularly care if there's a jester. We lynch scummy people. Jester speculation is scummy and only serves to distract the town.
a "friend of scum" fos for safe distancing that never got followed up on
hasdgfas wrote:Post 219 - Tanarin: Looks like a strawman to me. I don't see him state anywhere that it's for opposing a massclaim.
a safe distance from tan that also never got followed up on
hasdgfas wrote:Post 251 - Vir: i quite like this post.
hasdgfas wrote:Post 252 - armlx: Maybe. Tanarin is giving me bad vibes.
hasdgfas wrote:Post 323 - Vir: What? Wait, claims are supposed to lead to a lynch? I'm so confused. I thought claims were supposed to stop a lynch.
hasdgfas wrote:Post 384 - Vir: Why so anti-claim?
hasdgfas wrote:Post 433 - Tanarin: Where have you gone? It seems like I haven't heard from you for a while.
psst. buddy. don't get lurker hunted.
hasdgfas wrote:Post 444 - Vir: Why is it necessary to look at others? If I think someone is scum, I'll keep going after him and pay attention to the others later. Not ignoring them, but they're just not the focus.
he goes way out of his way during his catchup posts trying to make kevy, zwet and tubby look scummy and lynchable.

after tubby's claim, hasdgfas goes into hyper tunnel mode, spending practically all of his time pounding the table saying that gunsmith is not necessarily town.

only mentions tan again here:
hasdgfas wrote:
roflcopter wrote:hascow, what do you think of tanarin
about the same as after I caught up.
Too much nothing for me to trust him, and seems to be trying too hard to lead the town.
when i call him out to do so, but doesn't follow up on it at all, and continues chasing after tubby and also zwet, who are both generally easy scum targets from what i know of them, and who (surprise surprise) both flipped town.

finally after the supersaint claim and the realization that tan is definitely getting lynched hascow gets on the wagon:
hasdgfas wrote:!vote Tanarin

tubby should hammer
reminding us yet again that he wants to lynch tubby at some future date. his tan vote was the l-1, aka the "this lynch is inevitable time to bus" vote
hasdgfas wrote:I'll gladly hammer if that's the town's decision, but I'd much prefer a tubby hammer
he knows tan isn't a real supersaint, so it doesn't matter if he hammers
hasdgfas wrote:A) Why are we assuming at least one scum per lynch wagon?
B) Why are you assuming that claimers aren't scum?
C) Why are you just looking at wagons? Have you looked at people who were for a Tanarin lynch that didn't actually vote?
this whole post is just trying to keep everyone as lynchable as possible. remember, confirmed town are the absolute worst thing that can happen to a scumbag.

after tan's lynch he goes back into tunnel tubby mode, then into his huge push to get xtoxm lynched despite the fact that i was straight up telling him it was not going to happen. probably the single scummiest thing thats happened all game.
hasdgfas wrote:Why hasn't anyone looked at Empking's Alt? Has he done anything?
translation: uh oh, i'm running out of people to lynch. better bring up another likely candidate now, so i can get others to start the groundwork for me.

blah blah wagons shadow knight without even saying anything, then comes in today and votes empking for doing exactly what he did yesterday.

and finally tries one more time to keep xtoxm lynchable.

sorry cow, you're roasted.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (isolation #124) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

and remember, if cow is town i probably take a bullet tonight, but just lynch emp and then tajo if necessary and it should be a sealed up town win.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #125) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

[quote="KaleiÃ
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #126) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

[quote="populartajo"][quote="roflcopter"][quote="KaleiÃ
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #127) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Post by roflcopter »

NOT. LYNCHING. XTOXM.

LYNCHING MAFIA.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #128) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, I'd like to point out that roflcopter failed to read me in this game.

<3

I'm keeping track. ;-)
<3 <3

you are correct, i was way off this game

well played scope, i didn't see that one coming
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”