Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:31 am

Post by Braeden »

I agree with this plan.. although I am not sure how we would decide who is the scummiest?
"The myths die hard, especially within the Mafia.├óÔé¼
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Braeden »

Im terribly sick right now and having trouble getting my thoughts together.

Im confused about the NL as well. Four possible dead townies is a pretty large risk to take, but I think that NL is still a last resort. We should start talking about whose the scummiest and go from there.
Also, I highly doubt that there will be another two-headed day. Im not sure why thats even being questioned.

I agree with my other heads vote right now, and will get back on later with a post that is a little more substantial.
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Braeden »

@KMD, After rereading RRs post I wouldnt keep my vote on him.
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Braeden »

Sorry for my absence. I had some RL to deal with and I will be more active now.

After catching up most things have been said over and over again now. Concerning NL, (Im opposed after reading all reasons. UROE doesnt seem scummy to me for presenting the idea, but not voting for it does.

I think Empking is suspicious, but obviously so which makes me wonder.

Someone asked me what I agreed with KMD about ages ago that I changed my mind about. I believe it was concerning her vote on RR. I agreed with it until he made a post that convinced me otherwise. KMD also unvoted after that post.

I agree with lynching the scummiest pair, not individual.
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by Braeden »

My apologies KMD
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Braeden »

populartajo wrote:
BSG wrote:Is there any reason why you don't want to explain your reason for not liking Braeden's posts you quoted?
Yes.
???

@Tajo, I dont see what is so terrible about my posts. I have been trying to keep up with this game, TBH it is probably the most experienced game that Ive been in and Im having a hard time getting comfortable and understanding everything. (and thinking of things before the experienced players are way ahead of me)
I am very curious why you wont divulge your reasoning.

I can understand if you feel the posts are kind of vague or lacking in substance, but when you point them out as terrible and arent forthcoming with any reasons its not really productive.
I am sure when this game progresses, and if Im still around, I will find more of a voice.

@KMD, I am curious why you are so adamant about my scumminess without presenting any real evidence either, you basically used Tajos weak post as your reasoning to call me scummy.

@Santos, how am I more suspicious?
I feel like too many people jumped on Tajos statement.

@BSG I believe,
I agreed with KMD and the vote on RR, and the fact that he might have jumped on UROE too quickly for suggesting NL. I posted that I agreed without really reading RR's response. After reading it over I thought he defended himself well and didnt deserve my vote, I then agreed with KMD's unvote. (sorry it took so long to answer you)

I am suspicious of:
1. Slicey for that obvious contradiction and his behavior lately. It could have been a mistake, but if it was it was a bad time for it.
2. Tajo for his post and obvious refusal to tell some sort of reasoning.
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by Braeden »

@Tajo, Not that Im sure it matters but I believe I have completed 2-3 games on MS and a handful of games on another site that is a bit accelerated and not as in-depth.
I do suspect you because I feel that if you are going to go through and quote me multiple times then you should have more than a bad feeling backing it up, just because myself and some others pointed out what was the matter with my posts doesnt mean that it counts for you.

If you thought I was vauge and lacking substance why didnt you just say that?

It actually makes me feel like you quoted me, said you felt terrible about my posts and let others put words to your feelings, somewhat suggestively. Then again I might be wrong, but I am leery of anyone targeting me with little to no reasoning.

And no, I am not openly suspicious of KMD at this point. A) because he is my other head and I can go after him in a later day if I feel he is scum. B) After I posted about him he responded and I reflect his sentiments. C) I believe there are scummier players out there.

Kmd4390 wrote: I'm not going to present evidence against someone who I don't want to lynch.
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by Braeden »

@BSG,
Raging Rabbit wrote: Many people supported no lynch, I doubt all of them are scum. Therefore, the idea apparantly has serious appeal (probably based on the scare element of two townies possibly dying today), which means UR suggesting it is likely misguided rather than scummy. However, reviewing UR's posts, I dislike how the suggestion was very tentative - he kept checking to see if the town supports it, while I'd expect a townie genuinely convinced of the idea to actually vote no lynch - and also how his last post is a two liner calling Santos (who supports no lynch) a moron and saying nothing about my counter arguments.
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Braeden »

@Tajo, I support the Slicey lynch. I believe I said that before, that is why I havent changed our vote.
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Post by Braeden »

I really dont have anything to say. I think Slicey and Santos are scummy. Ort/Emp and BSG/Santos can be reexamined when we are not two-headed. Also, I would rather lose IT as a townie than BSG. Sorry.
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Braeden »

Im satisfied with this lynch. It only makes me feel stronger that all of the players I feel are townish are also on this lynch.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”