Neon Genesis Orca Title Fairy: Dance Like You Want to Win!

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

Dance like you want to win...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpq6NCjBEvM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeMIEv52vGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5kTQRmuxTY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foKljtYFwSo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go4iK1BbrCI

Did I win?

(Also I trying to find a link to an old video I liked involving some kid breakdancing in a school hallway that is littered with school supplies. And then a robot forms itself out of school supplies and starts dancing with/against the kid. more robots form from the supplies as they dance until the bell rings and the contest ends. I lost this link and mould love to find it again)

Also is the title I have now good or should I get something else that involves neighbors like gorckat suggested once?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by PokerFace »

shaft.ed wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:I don't like the Panzer or alvin noms.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

Izzy's role below suggests that same connection
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 26#1060726

Oh and NK immune miller vig needs to become a more standard role than SK. Peg rules
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

I liked him better as a moogle.

NK imune miller big should forever be oman's title. It already is thok-esque with a disgraceful sk connection
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

I actually kinda like empkings town play sometimes. What I've read has been good.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

Porochaz wrote:Korts needs a title
whom?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #155 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

You would know Shea.
Panzerjager wrote:Rawr!!!

And Zoneace is not the only homosexual, BB is still around, as is Shea
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #200 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Porochaz wrote:
zu_Faul wrote:Don't reward him with a title.
I agree with this fully.
This, and empking made me laugh
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #377 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

ZONEACE wrote:
Oman wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:I'm crap
edited for those on the go
Lame. And unfunny.
So, it was completely appropriate for morph then?
I'm actually agreeing with ZoneAce on this one. Good Zing.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #457 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by PokerFace »

ha ha ha, sarcasm and or humoristic charter rants fail on the net so I'm left with just laughing it up. At least Ythill got it

I never played with caboose so I am yet to get that reference.

I guess that title is good for tajo though I ironically feel the alpacca joke has been killed by now. Though I was a scum buddy with Tajo in a game that ended and ran during yet independent of the the Monty Python Fiasco i had with an alpacca. So that's kinda funny.

I still plan on calling Kison cursed townie whether he gets gifted or not. He still gets the town role alot especially since he was the only townie in the Pirates vs Ninjas

Other titles mentioned here still sound good though if Animorph gets a title it should be for something good he did and I mean no disrespect saying that because I ain't played any real games with him to know what he would best deserve. There need to be more mafia related titles and less GD related titles
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #503 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:20 am

Post by PokerFace »

Pond Scum fits mafia and him being a from. It Wins
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #565 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

Zorblag needs to intensely insult people in thread to be a troll.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #589 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

Considering how often it happens

xyzzy's title should be
Comical Third Option
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #593 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

Very well shaft.ed then...
populartajo wrote:
Irresponsible third option?
I endorse this product,
Comical Failed Option
this diservice, or
DGB wrote:
/out
this policy
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #594 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

Comical Turd Option
Or is that better for TSQ cause of the shit thread?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #599 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

Oman wrote:TSQ has a fantastic title for TSQ, lets not mess witht that.
That was a pun on the title ideas that could work for xyzzy. I referenced TSQ in jest there. I did not seriously think it should be TSQ's title.

No one ever seems to notice when I'm not serious while acting idoitically for lawls or when I'm sarcastic. Feels like I need to use emoticons more so you get the intentions of laughter with the sarcastic appeal of the impression my face is presenting. My antics are so much better or in person.

In comedy presentations
Spoken Word > Written Word
TV Show > Book
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #603 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

As of late xyzzy was 3rd in a bunch of those "What would you do threads". xyzzy isn't a chick but for women and people like zoneace, he is also a minor, so being with him would be very iresponsible.

So I greatly support that nom most of all now.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #614 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

Thestatusquo wrote:I hate this idea of "X has been here for a while, lets think of a title for X!"

When a title is earned, it will come.
I agree with shea

Though the idea of someone like the fonz liking girls with back, is funny.

<<Imagines the fonz singing about big butts. Does kison do video's and not just gifs?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #615 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:56 am

Post by PokerFace »

Thok wrote:Playing catch up.

I can ignore the Cybele requests since she doesn't have 100 posts, which means I don't have to continue with a "Foreskin is probably inappropriate for a title" comment. At least try to keep it subtle.

Titles that I'm mostly happy with and will bug the relevant people about tomorrow if nobody objects

animorpherv1: 95.7% Noise
Zorblag: Troll
xyzzy:
Iresponsible
third option
Ythill: That one time at band camp (see, subtle is good)
GIEFF: Internet Superstar

For a Fonz title, maybe something involving sports teams? "New England Expatriate"?
Fixed for you*
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #621 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:00 am

Post by PokerFace »

I knew empking was funny/useful from reading some of his stuff.

Empking has joined the xyzzy wagon. how many people more we need before xyzzy is hammer/lynched?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #622 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

shaft.ed wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Though the idea of someone like the fonz liking girls with back, is funny.

<<Imagines the fonz singing about big butts. Does kison do video's and not just gifs?
That was kinda the idea.
Yep I aprove of that title for fonz

Now will sir pics alot (Kison) get in here with some Fonz rapping with big ass girls vid/gif?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #624 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

Wow. Guess I'll have to find sometime to do it or something or somebody else will just have to
butt
in.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #657 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

I don't know if I like the new title idea for DGB. She certainly deserves a good one but I don't know if it suits here well enough and her current title doesn't seem to sum it all up.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #713 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:06 am

Post by PokerFace »

KaleiÐoscøpe could use a title though nothing has ever suited him well. I know him best as k-scope back when he used to play on irc. He mods more then he plays now.

Its best to wait for something really good to come along for him
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #750 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

Oman 2.0 wrote:I am your father!
Thok wrote:That's not true. That's impossible, Adel-won said you were dead
Adel wrote:Your Father is Dead...
NK-imune Miller Vig wrote:LIES! You have come to the dark side.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #752 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

NK-imune Miller Vig wrote:I am your father!
Thok wrote:That's not true. That's impossible, Poro-won said you were dead
Porochaz wrote:Omans not doing the Thok thing anymore
Oman 2.0 wrote:LIES! You have come to the dark side.
Better?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #762 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

Zorblag wrote:Him went with a title that Troll thought of. Of course that be unwise.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
When did jdodge suggest a title for animorph...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #766 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I was refering to JD as a troll

Not troll as really being JD

Zorblag's gimick is cool
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #784 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

Oman wrote:I agree, Troll is much funnier and more rational than JD.
What oman said made me think it was getting taken different way

and I suppose that could be an insult to you in hindsight
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #828 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Hoopla wrote:
springlullaby wrote:Nominate millar13 for
Towny
for a series of extraordinary games on marathon day.
Lol, very fitting.
<<agrees
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #871 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Transylvania Hungarian, heh I still got kin in romania transylvania areas

I think we should just give Korts the most obv porno vampire title. Either a title of one of Ron Jeremy's films or just Porno Vampire
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #874 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

elvis_knits wrote:
Vamporno
I would not be surprised if there was a porno called that. I would approve of this or Porno Vampire
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #876 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

If that's the case then I think just "The Impaler" is best. Subtle and vampirish
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #887 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

Adel wrote:wow such an incredible nomination, this thread has been spam free for
days
Who is going to second it?
You are a
Thread killer
. You win if you post in the thread and the next post after yours does not come until three days later when I prod everyone. Good Luck.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #894 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:58 am

Post by PokerFace »

The other impaler sounds off. Either impaler or other guy, not both
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #901 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #929 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by PokerFace »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:Rolf is a guardian alt, right?
No, Elmo.
You got to be kidding me. Elmo and rofl are practically polar opposites when it comes to levels of game activity and agression.
populartajo wrote:geez, i feel like im talking to myself for the similar avatars... lol
Equally surprising, Tajo is a DGB alt? I knew DGB had multiple personalities, but this is ridiculous. Seriously change your avy so that I stop getting confused.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #951 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:Rolf is a guardian alt, right?
hoo u be?
I don't think you are elmo.
I hope to god you ain't guardian.
I actually kinda expected you could be porochaz with some drinking references
But since you are american I don't think you are any of them.

I also am NOT Mr. Rogers. He is really my neighbor
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #959 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

Empking wrote:
Possibly Empking's Alt wrote:Hi.
Does anyone find repeating a months old joke funny?
I find it ridiculous which is sometimes funny. It really depends on what your repeating and the oldness factor of that joke which can increase exponentially by a factor of 2 pending how often a chicekn crosses a road or a scummer gets drunk
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #964 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

some mod may need to do some thread breckage do to massive thread jackage here in the title fairy.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #977 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I shit you not. I just read/found a site about a rapper named Fonz

Somebody needs to style this pic or fonz's old avy with a backwards cap some bling and some phat bitches

http://blazinmag.com/features-9.html
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1008 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

Alduskkel wrote:I believe "fuck" is functioning as an adverb, not a verb. Thus it should remain in the title.
Yep just as loss is functioning as a noun and gets to remain.

Though we can probably think of something better then giving cybele that sentence as a title
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1012 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

I believe Monty Python wrote a sketch or saying you can find on youtube about the versatility of the word "Fuck".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26UA578yQ5g
It can be used as and adverb enhancing an adjective, as an entire sentence, or even used as a way of dismissing people.

There is also a documentary I saw once on the word fuck that amusingly has a counter in the bottom corner counting how many times the word fuck is used in the entire movie. If I remember correctly, they use it 891 times.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1015 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Kmd4390 wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:I believe "fuck" is functioning as an adverb, not a verb. Thus it should remain in the title.
Yep just as loss is functioning as a noun and gets to remain.

Though we can probably think of something better then giving cybele that sentence as a title
"loss" can't ever be a verb. "fuck" can.

Also, on the word, "fuck", I once saw an awesome video which is about 5 minutes long and explains all possible uses for the word. It sounds like a proper english lesson. In the end, it says something like
"Use it often and proudly. Fuck You!" Anyone know the video I am talking about?
Dude that would be the exact video i already linked in the post right above your last one. :roll:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 11#1632111

You loss, you fail. Because when you spell or gramaticate like me, anything can be a verb.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1039 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

Porochaz wrote:Still think Omans title should be changed back. His original title was something memorable.

Who remembers Oman was Thoks clone for a while...
I agree with porochaz.

Also CDB is already noted as Thok Puppet. Having more than 2 thoks (thok, CDB) is probably too many.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1049 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

I'll get to it during my lunch break though I still wonder if this is best title for me.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1051 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

Done
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1077 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

Cybele needs a title dealing with Wraiths or just
Wraith

Ghosts are cool
Cybele is gone and is like a ghost with those postings
And he was the inspiration for the role name Wraith in
Also Possessing someone can be simular to replacing someone in a mafia game perspective
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1079 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:Cybele needs a title dealing with Wraiths or just
Wraith

Ghosts are cool
Cybele is gone and is like a ghost with those postings
And he was the inspiration for the role name Wraith in
Also Possessing someone can be simular to replacing someone in a mafia game perspective
Another option would be
Mafia Ghost
like a play on words of goon as well as memento to being a wraith. Since , I have thought of a more refined ghost role to give the term Wraith role functionality purpose instead of it it being like a personal name.
You are a
Wraith
. Like any specter you can move things around in order to play tricks on the living. At night you may select a player. If that player sent the mod a night action PM you will rearange the mods inbox so that the mod is temporarily unable to find said pm. As a result this action will not be found or executed until the next night. Delays, delays, you refuse to cross over to the otherside. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. Good Luck
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1081 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

xofelf wrote:God Poker... that was a really fucked up game... and the only one i ever decided to get lynched on purpose in.
Plus the fact that 2 roles you snitched from conversations from me...
You
Ythil
Kison
Cybele
And Myself (x3)
had roles named/made after themselves. No one was told pre-game of the existance of these roles so there wasn't any info leaking pre-game problems there. Kison ironically got the Cursed Vanilla townie role that was also named after him.

I'm in the process of
improving
those 4 as well as making other unique roles inspired by other mafia scum players.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1086 (isolation #50) » Fri May 01, 2009 9:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

xofelf wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
xofelf wrote:God Poker... that was a really fucked up game... and the only one i ever decided to get lynched on purpose in.
Plus the fact that 2 roles you snitched from conversations from me...
You
Ythil
Kison
Cybele
And Myself (x3)
had roles named/made after themselves. No one was told pre-game of the existance of these roles so there wasn't any info leaking pre-game problems there. Kison ironically got the Cursed Vanilla townie role that was also named after him.

I'm in the process of
improving
those 4 as well as making other unique roles inspired by other mafia scum players.
God... i'm afraid.....
You should be. I'm working on roles for other scummers too... :twisted:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1111 (isolation #51) » Mon May 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Mr. Flay wrote:I don't love Special Needs. It's borderline offensive, and I'm just not seeing it.

Unabridged, on the other hand, is made of awesome.
Did shafted get an evil twin?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1112 (isolation #52) » Tue May 05, 2009 2:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

I can't decide on something...
is
Too Useful
really the best title for me?

Also who all likes
Wraith
or
Mafia Ghost
for cybele?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1116 (isolation #53) » Tue May 05, 2009 6:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

gorckat wrote:@PF: I don't recall the Too Useful origins at all. I was always an advocate of something neighborly.
Too Useful comes from Loser mafia. Take a peek at my wiki's accomplishment section.

DGB's case on me being scum was I was being too useful. She was right though I am always play heavily useful regardless of alignment. Kscope made the nom after that game. I don't know if he considered my all around play or not though he did play on irc we me alot so perhaps he did.

I would not mind taking something like neighbor since I tweaked that role name and its been used in a dozen setups since I tweaked it, but in general I can't decide.

Useful is like playstyle though mostly simbolic of that one game
Neighbor is everywhere and I am in wiki there.

A title feels cool up until you get one after you get one I've been pretty indifferent about it. Wondering if its best or maybe I should go back to nothing and or get something better. I can't decide.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1126 (isolation #54) » Tue May 05, 2009 7:06 am

Post by PokerFace »

I never said I didn't like like Too Useful. I'm actually kinda glad I got it and it was a nom from someone I have played with for a very long time like K-scope just Ican't decide if its the best and in a way I liked the idea of striving for one as a goal.

Put it this way. Is it fun to drink alchol? Sometimes it is
Was it funner before you were of legal age? Yes
Does that mean it isn't fun any more? Nope it depends on who your with your friends are worth more than what your doing.

Basically I can't decide if its best and probably my friends should tell me.

Also I do kinda have an alt of a town neighbor and am mentioned in the wiki about it so maybe its not needed.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1129 (isolation #55) » Tue May 05, 2009 7:19 am

Post by PokerFace »

Incognito wrote:Nominate Kmd4390 for
I lost a bet
. That should cover the awkward avatar stuff and kinda sorta fits into the Zazie/Plum love triangle thing in a weird kind of way...
Second

though I don't know if plum really ties into all that.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1131 (isolation #56) » Tue May 05, 2009 7:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

PF, what kind of title do would you like?
meh after thinking about it in 1126 I think Too Useful is best
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1153 (isolation #57) » Tue May 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by PokerFace »

xofelf wrote:
TDC wrote:Let's combine that with Too Useful then...
"Notouriusly Useful"

edit: or, add the neighbor:
"Notouriusly Useful Neighbor"
Not badly spelled enough... otherwise looks good to me.

Honestly though, try having an IM conversation with him... your spelling will never be the same again...
Very True

I'll let thok know if I change my mind, but For now I think I've regrown my original liking of Too Useful. I looked back at where i got it and what I wrote earlier and I smiled.

Also
I lost a bet
>
Love Triangle
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1155 (isolation #58) » Wed May 06, 2009 3:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

destructor wrote:
Nominate OGML for "Silent But Deadly"
for his vigging in Silent Mafia 3.
Oman wrote:
Second
Kison wrote:
Third
Fourth

Xylthixlm wrote:
destructor wrote:
Nominate OGML for "Silent But Deadly"
for his vigging in Silent Mafia 3.
Dang, does that mean I'm going to have to start respecting OGML's vig skills?
Yes
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1181 (isolation #59) » Wed May 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Notouriusly Useful

Notouriusly Useful Neighbor
You know the Brittish spelling of Neighbor is Neighbour so in a way

Notoriously Useful Neighbor could actually be enough since the speed of my irratice typing is more linked to my problem then the sleeping I did in my english classes.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1194 (isolation #60) » Fri May 08, 2009 5:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:
"Notouriusly Useful"

"Notouriusly Useful Neighbor"
You know the Brittish spelling of Neighbor is Neighbour so in a way

Notoriously Useful Neighbor could actually be enough since the speed of my irratice typing is more linked to my problem then the sleeping I did in my english classes.
PokerFace wrote:I'll let thok know if I change my mind, but For now I think I've regrown my original liking of Too Useful. I looked back at where i got it and what I wrote earlier and I smiled.

Also
I lost a bet
>
Love Triangle
I thought about it and I would accept:

Notoriously Useful Neighbor
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1204 (isolation #61) » Fri May 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by PokerFace »

skitzer wrote:I'm going backwards in the thread, so bear with me
TDC wrote:edit: or, add the neighbor:
Notouriusly Useful Neighbor
Don't know if there is any significance, but the first letters spell NUN.
Can't say I see any significance.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1220 (isolation #62) » Mon May 11, 2009 2:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

Lord Gurgi wrote:PF: Will you Mason me?

I'm not sure if it's better as Will you Masonry me? though.
Discussion on my title has already ended.
I'm fine with Too Useful or with
Notoriously Useful Neighbor

Let's discuss other titles. Give cybele
Wraith
or
Mafia Ghost
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1236 (isolation #63) » Thu May 14, 2009 4:06 am

Post by PokerFace »

Mastin wrote:Understandable. We can wait. ;)
What he said. Heck I'd be fine staying with Too Useful.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1237 (isolation #64) » Thu May 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Is it just me or does it feel like some suggestions would be rewards for poor play. I have never played with zwet but I think if we were to give zwet a title it would be for omething true and good not the stuff that is undeserving
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1270 (isolation #65) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Oman wrote:1. No.

2. No.

3. I really dissagree with giving titles a player. If you are interesting and do something memorable, you'll get the nom regardless. Don't settle for a title that manufactured for
anyone
and just happened to land on you.
I agree with oman
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1282 (isolation #66) » Sat May 23, 2009 11:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

*Pokerface-Won't you be my unconfirmed mason?
I do NOT approve of getting that as my new title at this time. I'd rather that went to rogers or I just used rogers to show my afffection for neighbors.

The story behind Cybele either being Wraith or Mafia Ghost is as follows
1. He is gone and alot of his old posts now say:
Weep not for me, for I am dead.
Like he is a ghost and haunting us. Why did he change all those posts?

2. He helped me advertise where the Wrait name was inspired by him
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 24#1648224
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10740

3. Most of the games he played in he was a replacement. Ghost come after people disappear so its like he came after them or you could look at it as he possed what was left of them
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1302 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Too Townie, Too Useful, Too Nice (Close enough) what's the next falsehood case gonna be?

Edit: Somebody does have the Too Scummie title right?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1353 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

I have read quite a few of imaginality's games as well as been in a few. Everyone I have read or been in him with, imaginality has had post restriction.

Monty Python Mafia
Mirth's Bastard Game
Cuckoo's nest.
and I vaguly remember one other.

How many games have you been in imaginality?
How many others have you had PR's in?

I'm generally thinking this sort of frequency may deserve a title. and I think he will see these comments here.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1404 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

Useful nominations aren't really unique...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1504 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:04 am

Post by PokerFace »

For the Lulz! Afterall I don't think I'll use those roles soon or that KMD will get upset by this
Kmd4390 wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
PokerFace wrote:I am working on writing roles inspired by real mafiascum players. Here is what I got for you so far
You used to be in a Love Triangle until you Lost a bet. So now you are
The Third Wheel
. At night you may target 2 players. If either's action targets the other, they will both be role blocked. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. Good Luck.
What do you think?
Haha that's awesome. Why does everyone think there is a love triangle though?
No Clue. Maybe because you are in Plum's Ether Avy.

More importantly, how the hell is Plum involved? She's jailbait. :lol:
Yes, I hope you find a good lawyer
Well, if you want to get all technical. I live in the state of New York. If you are over 17, but under 21, 15+ is legal.

Not that I'd go that young anyway. :lol:

But yeah, it could be the avatar. Plum is cool and all, but there's nothing there like that.
SURE DON'T WORRY
I won't rat you out :wink:
Haha, didn't I say I'm NOT interested in Plum that way? :roll:
Heh heh, Nothing wrong with a little crazy sarcastic lulz my friend
:lol:
QFT
Kmd4390 wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
PokerFace wrote:KMD
You used to be in a love triangle until you lost a bet. Now you are
The Third Wheel
. You may target 2 players at night. If either one targets the other, they will both be roleblocked. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. Good Luck
Inspiration: Title Fairy and http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 79#1582879

Zazy
You are the
Triangle Cult Recruiter
. There are 3 gender catagories; male, female, none. At night you may recruit or kill one player. If you recruited sucessfully on the last night and you want to recruit during the next one, your target must have a different gender icon then your last recruit target. If you killed sucessfully on the last night and you want to kill during the next one, your target must have a different gender icon then your last kill target. Alternating between kill and recruit has no restriction. You win when your faction controls a majority of the town and nothing can be done to prevent this. Good Luck
Plum the new PGO
You are
Jail Bait
. Any player that targets you at night will be roleblocked and doc protected.You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. Good Luck
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love them.

Zazie's is awesome because of her recent posts in Survivor. That is so cult recruiter.

And Plum's. LMAO!!! Took me a second read to realize anyone going for the jail bait gets jailed. That is EPIC!
I figured you'd love it. I'm debating on throwing them in thread but I'm unsure on the offensive levels of jail bait. I am also considering making a wiki page with role ideas I have thought up for a ton of players. May run some into my games like I did with Kison, Ythil, and xofelf's in Bastard Face.
I don't think it would be offensive.

I'd reccomend not posting them anywhere though so you can use them in games. Just put in the Role PMs who they are modeled after.

Oh, here's one for you:
You are the
Missspeler
. Your post restriction is that you can't spell a single word right. Each night, you can tie someone to a chair and force them to watch a taped Cleveland Browns game. The player will shoot themselves immediately when the game ends. Because the player kills themselves, you will not be traced to that player by a watcher or tracker. If you spell a word correctly during the day, you lose this ability for that night. You win by being alive at endgame.
Basically a post-restricted untracable SK.
Lulz. I do spell some words right so maybe it'd be better easier to say they must missspell one word in each post. Ones I plan on or already have games for I won't put in my wiki yet. I haven't written a setup with any of those 3 yet.
It's more amusing to exaggarate though.
Yep. I'll put them all in thread, a wiki or whatever eventually.
Nice.
Read the end of this game
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11246
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1696 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

Woo! Rosso is back! Woo!

@Thok, is that Ted bundy in your avy? what a disgrace

@Haylen, your title makes me cringe for some reason. I think its because I'm expecting Jerry springer or Maury Povich to come out of the back with 3 other guys and some kind of test. I'm surprised you or anybody would be comfortable with that title.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1712 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

iamausername wrote:In Mafia 96, Kublai Khan was a mafia goon. He claimed miller at the start of D1, which (along with heavy distancing from a scumbuddy who was killed N1 by the other mafia group) allowed him to coast through to endgame without anyone really questioning his town status.

Had he not made this claim when he did, he surely would not have been long for that world, because he was investigated by the cop on Night 0. I think this feat of psychic ability deserves a title, although I haven't come up with a good one myself, so I am opening it up to the floor.
:) I was hoping somebody would do that with a miller claim again. I've been getting tired of people saying claiming miller on day 1 is optimal play for a miller. Props to KK for taking advantage of that.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1772 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:20 am

Post by PokerFace »

What was her title before blowfish? I swear it was something else good, maybe she should go back to that
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1893 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Good title in queue, good title being nomed, cybele can take whatever he wants.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2103 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by PokerFace »

shaft.ed wrote:
Netopalis wrote:Nominate CSL for "Worst Titler Evar"
Someone is not familiar with a certain AlabaskaJ
I miss AlabaskaJ. he was cool and humorous
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2401 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

I spell the worst and thus have been daykilled by VI before. But then I have been daykilled elsewhere and killed at night and killed others at night so many times that it don't bother me. What bothers me is that i've never actually been the only town vidge before in a 'mafiascum' game. Someone else always gets to kill. I think some people jut think I'm too useful elsewhere. Only thing elsewhere is a much better title for VI then some of the things listed here
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2406 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:19 am

Post by PokerFace »

Vi wrote:
PokerFace wrote:VI
<_<

I spell the worst
You would be surprised.
You obv know that was all intentional. Also Vi are you trying to say there is a scummer that actually spells/types worse than me?

And
@VP,
thats just my way of saying there has got to be better stuff then some of the suggestions here
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2422 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

Alabaska J wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Also Vi are you trying to say there is a scummer that actually spells/types worse than me?
Killah Nine comes to mind, although that was a joke.
I do it on accident and cause i type ridiculously fast. And some times i do do it on purpose like Killah Nine so its up for debate.

on a side note

Alabaska is back! :shock:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2486 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I agree with porochaz

Return to “Player Titles”