Scummies Nominations 2024!

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:17 pm

Post by Gypyx »

-
Paperback Writer
2024/02/17
by Gypyx to Prism for
When one thinks of flavor, especially award-worthy flavor, it is very easy to picture yourself an immersive Theme game with tons of developpement and a concept baked into every little detail that it has, Open 899 was a story about a private joke between prism and implosion with basically no planning to how it was gonna end at the end of it all

and yet, with that little, i think it acheives just as much if not more thanks to Prism pushing the idea to it's full extent without holding back on the ever-rising wackiness of the plot, it got me spectating and rooting for the scumteam just on the grounds that they were the good guys in flavor, i think this serves as proof that any game can be improved massivly by the right kind of spin to it and i'll definetly think about that game if i ever stumble upon a chuck e chesse
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:17 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 22, DragonEater70 wrote: This post is a reminder for myself to post a Prism nom. Someone please pinch me really hard or ping me on discord or quote me 5 times in a row if I don't do it by Sunday or something.
get pinched
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 25, DragonEater70 wrote: I would like to nominate fireisredsir and hellbooks for best scum PT. So first of all why is there no award for this, and second of all what would happen if I try to nominate the entire PT under post of the year award?
fits best in kodak moment or goodfellas maybe

bottom text

Return to “Mafia Discussion”