Scummies Nominations 2024!

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:29 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 19, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 17, DragonEater70 wrote: I am also planning to make a nomination in February!
Oh look, here's the nomination (I felt so evil saying this while the game was still ongoing, lol):

Goodfellas
2024/02/14
DragonEater70 usesPython, Black, Save The Dragons Open 902: Frienemies Blitz
This was an extremely impressive scum win, where the scum team played perfectly and with impressive cooperation. While at a glance it might seem that this was not a "perfect" scum win because usesPython was eliminated Day 1, this does not detract from their play at all. The scumteam was townread by virtually everyone for most of Day 1, and the only reason usesPython was limmed at all is due to extremely unlucky and unpredictable (by the scum) circumstances, namely focusing their efforts on mislimming a Mason, and also one of the only two people scumreading Python around the middle of Day 1 being a Mason who convinced his buddies to vote with him, and the other being extremely tunneled (resulting in 4 unmovable votes on the wagon and in the counterwagon being impossible to push through due to being on a mason).
However, this scum team did not let this setback be a setback at all, and instead used it to their advantage in a brilliant move, where usesPython "desperately tried" to counterwagon Black in order to "save themselves". The result was that both Black and Save The Dragons were virtually cleared by VCA.
Of course, Black and StD did not just sit back on that towncred. They executed some of the smoothest distancing I have ever seen by scum, so that when Black eventually came under fire in the day before ELo, it was impossible to identify Save The Dragons as her partner. Combined with his masterful performance of a tunneled town mindset, he was able to defend her smoothly and without looking partnered at all, and they managed to force through an elimination on the only person who at that point was seriously pushing either of them.
As an additional note, the scum showed excellent mason-hunting skills and pinpointed the entire masonry by early Day 2.
Nth.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 24
On hiatus from playing mafia.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”