Spoil a Wish II

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #66 (isolation #0) » Thu May 11, 2023 7:14 am

Post by vonflare »

granted, but there's already a mountain living in it and its not willing to move.

I wish I was a fundamental force of the universe
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Fri May 12, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by vonflare »

granted, but the additional speed is equal to your typing speed - the extra data is converted to a byte-based data representation and fed to you mentally, and will be recorded on your computer as fast as you can type it.

I wish for humanity to acquire the necessary technology for interstellar space travel
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Tue May 16, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by vonflare »

granted, but the upgrade is an engine, and the rig drives away.

I wish for a tuba
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:23 am

Post by vonflare »

granted, you gain the will but lose the talent. no matter how much you struggle, you cannot improve as an artist, despite really wanting to.

I wish for a magic shield to float above me while I'm outside, that protects me from rain
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Wed May 31, 2023 8:29 am

Post by vonflare »

granted, the site starts having a lot more downtime which gives the account something relevant to post about

I wish I could type with my mind - I simply imagine the characters and they appear at the cursor, without me having to press the buttons on my keyboard
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by vonflare »

granted, the first day of the 5-day workweek is renamed to Marsday

I wish I did not need to eat anymore, and my body would just magically produce all the nutrients I need to survive.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:29 am

Post by vonflare »

granted, but whatever you decide on, the store will be fresh out.

I wish that any pen I use can never run out of ink
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:30 am

Post by vonflare »

granted, and the answer is 'no'.

I wish for greater clarity in road signage - specifically, all intersections that don't have a stop sign are installed with a 'go' sign for contrast.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:35 am

Post by vonflare »

granted, the chairs have footrests and reclining functions added. however this means they take up much more space, so there's less seating available. as a result of this, whenever you get there all the seats are taken and you have to stand.

I wish for a 3d printer
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #226 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:47 pm

Post by vonflare »

granted, but japan officially switches to a new, even more difficult language as soon as you finish learning it.

I wish the wish after this one is corrupted twice.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #229 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:03 am

Post by vonflare »

granted, biters eat all your oil refineries so you have no more sulfuric acid to make blue circuits, causing a massive backup of unused green circuits.

I wish I could (at will) experience time in slow motion in order to exercise superhuman precision in my movements

Return to “The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash”