[RC] what do you like on bagels?

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

US MRE military Jalapeno cheese spread.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Seriously, i’ve bought an entire crate of something called the "First Strike Ration" produced for the US military online which included in one of the menus an shelf-stable bagle that you could just open and eat straight from the bag and could last for like 5 years if unopened.

It had an… interesting taste… slightly milky but also you could definitely taste the heavy amount of preservatives and chemicals in there.
And yes, i ate it with military grade Jalapeno cheese spread.

The FSR also included something called "military chewing gum" where just 1 piece of that gum contained 100 mg of coffeine and made me so jacked my hands started shaking after eating it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “General Discussion”