Mafiascum Wrestling Federation (The Road To ScummerSlam!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Not She/Her
Townie
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Not She/Her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: Not She/Her

Post Post #97 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Gregor M. Silverclaw »

Unfortunately, I have a prior and very important meeting to uphold at that time - perhaps we will be able to meet again some other time. (But that is a wonderful opener)
If the only path forward is difficult, it's still better than none. I'll meet you there.

Headmate within
The Den
. When one is not enough, there are always more.
Silverclaw
is the main account.
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Not She/Her
Townie
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Not She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:02 pm

A true, honest warrior is not one who kneels when told to kneel, begs when told to beg, or gives up at a moment's notice. It is one who fights with all they have and does not look down at or belittle another. What you do is use your title belt as a means to cruelty and power.

You and your clan have not been tested by a Silverclaw at this point, but you
will
know what it is like to falter by our hands. Count your days, for they are numbered.
If the only path forward is difficult, it's still better than none. I'll meet you there.

Headmate within
The Den
Silverclaw
is the main account.
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Not She/Her
Townie
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Not She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:07 pm

ATTENTION MISTYou are not the person I wanted to be addressing right now. But it's you that I must. And for that, I apologize. I commend you in your ability to take down the champion AniX, who through his own grandiose sense of ego created a new belt out of thin air to suit AniX's own needs. This is the true work of a hero. And you've clearly shown your abilities in other areas as well because your fight against Shea proved your true worth as a competitor.

However, I will not let the MWF succumb to T-Bone and his reign. If this is my only path towards the cleansing of our arena then this is the path I will take. You are the obstacle in front of me, and so it is with a heavy heart I will have to take you down. My deepest and most sincere apologies for having to strip this title from you that you rightfully earned. I wish you all the best, but I must.

I challenge you for the UPick Championship Belt. May the best competitor win.

Headmate within
The Den
Silverclaw
is the main account.

Return to “General Discussion”