[Planning] Mafiascum Site Championship Series

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Isis »

I think you would want to add to the game rules of each game that like, you can play to outside influences during the game if-and-only-if the outside influence is caring about the championship series.

obviously everything is designed so that people simulate playing each game to win that game but like if someone fakeclaims a PR so they can get NKed by scum night one it should be explicit not implicit that's allowed??
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Isis »

i think i barely played enugh mafia in my peak to maaaybe do this thing so i'm obviously not a participant but a couple of other observations:

1. the thing about 100$ is that it's a different amount in different places. Moving across the US has greatly changed how I feel about 100$ and internationally it can be even more different. It can be impacted by income, CoL, strength of local currency, and also like spending/lifestyle (how much do you spend for fun on weekends vs how much do you save up for big disney vacations could tweak how 100$ feels too)
It's a respectable viewpoint to calibrate it to medium or high CoL U.S. and let other people be excited about the even higher infinite EV. maybe think about like 89$ which is still a strong amount
2. People usually figure out who I am in secret alt games without me slipping. there's probably a few people like that
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Mafia Discussion”