Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:49 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Tolmides wrote:Corporate and Nekka were quick to vote for Budja (ignoring Gamma's 4th vote). Of the two, Nekka feels like the scummiest.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but which post in this thread did I vote for Budja? I have not ignored Gamma's 4th vote. I have done the exact opposite and I challenged him for it by confirming my vote for him. He acted abit edgey and gay me a FoS for the first vote on himself. His paranoia seems abit too scummy for my liking at the moment and I stick by my vote

As for his vig claim at the bottem of page two. His paragraph leading up to his claim seemed abit too scummy to believe the entire post. He may well be the vig but with an attitude like that I think I would prefer him not NKing anyone.

That said, I would like to challenge his claim.
Challenge VIG Claim: Gamma
What does you PM say about your role in the band. Is there a specific instrument? What kind of 'orchestrial related' powers do you have? I await your response.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:27 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Minor FoS: My Milked Eek
for posting what everyone else has just said without providing any insight to the issue of whether he can believe Gamma or not. I'm not sure about his play currently. It's only a suspicion but his post does seem abit offputting for me.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:01 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Gamma wrote:I think it's pretty cool how i was drunk as hell and i still had the balls to post my role.
I'm sorry but that screams cover up
Gamma wrote:Can't take stuff back though, so I'll see your vig claim and raise you that I play the piccolo, in the woodwinds, and I play my
particularly crappy and irrelevant
instrument to drive out players. I win when the woodwinds win.
That seems like a quote from your PM. If that is true then I expect you'd be mod-killed. If not, I'm quite happy to lynch you for some info. Obviously not until we've fished. For now though I feel that there's not much more I can get out of you so I think I'll
Unvote
and
Vote: Wally

What made you come to your conclusion that you like Gamma? Surely after his -3 and vig claim in the first 2 pages you wouldn't like his play and be quite suspicious. Please elaborate on your reasoning.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

zachattack wrote:Nekka has leapfrogged the rest of you into #2 on my scummy list. Asking Gamma what his PM says about his role then saying he expects him to be modkilled is very disingenuous, and makes me think that Nekka didn't receive a pro-town pm since like Atlas said, it looks nothing like a quote. I'm almost considering changing my vote, and the reason I haven't is because I feel Gamma's a danger to the town even if he's honest and is the vig.
I'm sorry but the structure of his elaboration in his claim seemed very similar to my role PM and I know from past experience that quoting sections from a role PM can get you mod-killed.
zachattack wrote:Baby, I'll put my vote on you anytime you want. Nekka's got nothing on you big boy. :wink:
What kind of post is this in the mafia thread. Mabye you could have written it in the general discussion.
Wall-E wrote:Nekka-Lucifer's OMGUS attack is noted.
What OMGUS attack? I was wondering why you're on Gamma's side and not find him suspicious? I want some reasoning behind it and I feel you avoided this.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:17 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Budja wrote:As long as Gamma picks his targets sensibly, don't kill him.
What makes you believe his claim at -5?
Budja wrote:Besides the mafia will probably NK him anyway so I say we forget about him for now.
or they would simpily not NK him to make him lyable for a town lynch if he's telling the truth.
Budja wrote:Wall-E seems a little too over-supportive of Gamma. But he is right is saying the Gamma is very probably the vig. Only the stupidest mafia would attempt to claim vig when their is a decent chance of a counter-claim.
Believe me, it's been done quite alot of times and do you remember his excuse was because he was under the influence of alcohol?
Budja wrote:Nekka seems too eager to remove Gamma and is using fairly illogical statement to support this. But I am not eager to start a bandwagon on him so quickly.
Do I seem to getting rid of Gamma at the moment? I random voted him and he acted very suspicious giving Atlas a -3 so I confirmed my vote on him to see how he acted under pressure (A pressure vote). I was hoping for a slight bandwagon to form to get some information but I didn't need that. He cracked under minimal pressure with a claim that has no use to the town in page two day one. It was page 3 when he revealed abit more information and I didn't believe him but I feel I got enough information from him to move onto voting for Walle to see why he's on Gamma's side for cracking under pressure. He answered by saying I OMGUS attacked him but I feel I was simply asking him WHY he be in support of him claiming on page two.
Wall-E wrote:I'm a Gamma fan already.
You're a fan of what? Him blurting out unneccesery information when he gets two votes on him? I can't see why you would be in favor of his vig claim unless you were scum yourself.
Wall-E wrote:
Nekka wrote:I was wondering why you're on Gamma's side and not find him suspicious?
That's not a question. It's bad grammar. If you're wondering why I don't find Gamma's claim suspicious, it's because his wagon was suspicious. He acted quite appropriately, in my opinion, in the face of a wagon on him for his random vote (wtf people?). His claim is provable, and if he ever crosses my scumdar it will be a snap to get the momentum to lynch him.
What was bad grammer. I asked you why you didn't find him suspicious cracking under pressure after !!!2!!! votes on him. This is the third time I've had to ask because I feel you've not given me a sufficient answer. and btw. His vote couldn't have been random unless he was 'drunk' again. He must have surely read the thread first and then voted once he knew what was a random vote. Hence the random voting stage. He admits he didn't read the thread. Now, what kind of person do we want in this game who doesn't read the thread before posting. That's the kind of person I would like to do without.
Wall-E wrote:
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
Wall-E wrote:Nekka-Lucifer's OMGUS attack is noted.
What OMGUS attack?
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
Unvote
and
Vote: Wally
That was not an OMGUS attack. If you would have please extended the quote you would have seen that I confirmed that the reason for my vote was to ask you why you find Gamma so truthful in his unnecesery claim.
WhereIsTony wrote:
Vote Gamma

Self voting is lame

roleclaiming on day one is lamer
I do believe we've not heard that much about you yet Tony. Could you please elaborate on your vote to possibly give us presonal explanations of to why you feel he deserves a vote.
Atlas wrote:Jersey, I'm wondering why you are blatantly advocating Gamma's lynch without voting for him.
FoS: Atlas
This is only not a vote because currently I think Wall-E deserves it more. Why do you feel you have to pick up on every single persons little details. You're not exactly making mountains out of mole hills but you are definately over exagerating against quite a few people.
JordanA24 wrote:
corporate wrote:atlas, i know our objective is to find scum, but it feels like you jump on every little thing. maybe im over reacting but it just seems like youre pickyness comes across as over compensating.

maybe im just naive and believe too many people. you could just be a overly helpful townie. but i dunno....

FoS atlas

for making me feel like he is keeping attention off of himself by putting it everywhere else.
Can you say wishy washy?
Not in this situation. I agree with corporate with that. Atlas does seem to point alot of his fingers at the same time. If he's not careful he may have them cut off.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to answer some issues that came up.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:32 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

So Tony, do you believe his vig claim or not?
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:44 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

You're confident I'm scum based on the fact that I thought that it looked like a PM. In fact the reason I disregarded the 'woodwinds win' section was because I was deemed a Clarinet player (woodwind right?) and I didn't think of checking back on my PM to see if it said if woodwind won or not as it seemed to me at the time that it was the win condition.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #259 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:24 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Sorry, I've been rather busy and I'll need to read through 5 or so pages to catch up. Lucky me. Just looking at the ignorant posts on page 6 by Wall-e confirms a vote on him is deemed necesery (qe: Hoping for a wall-e lynch today and seeing the results of who Gamma targets). I don't know the current situation but I still suspect Gamma's actions. I don't know his behaviour since page 6 so I am not ready to call an asumption on the topic
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #328 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Request: To be Replaced

I am not obliged to disclose why I need replacing but it has nothing to do with the thread. Only personal issues. I hope Wall-e gets lynched as I'm prob 86% sure he is not valuble to the town. Good luck to all though :P Have fun without me
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”