Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Atlas »

Vote: WhereisTony
for asking an obvious question; clearly Tony is on my cereal box.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by Atlas »

Wall-E, why does your vote make little sense?
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by Atlas »

But I didn't get the first post. `-`

That's like you getting a D on a quiz, Alice gets a B, and Brenquisha gets a C. Then you slap Brenquisha for getting a higher grade than you.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Atlas »

FoS: Gamma
for either clearly not reading the thread, or setting something up.
Budja wrote:But its not really a big deal, lynches (should) never happen until after some proper discussion anyway.
But they could, and they do. Please read the thread next time.
Minor FoS: Budja

Corporate wrote:vote budja for not reading the thread, i know its only d1 p1 but still.
I`m fairly certain that Gamma's vote put me in more danger than Budja's, even though Budja already confessed to not reading the thread. I don't like how you totally ignore Gamma's L-3 vote here. Actually in your next post you
discourage
any suspicion for Gamma, and yet you think that Budja is worthy of a vote for skipping the first posts of the RVS? Either you are blatantly buddying up to a townie or there's really poor scum-buddy play going on.
FoS: Corporate

Vote: jerseygoomba
With all this suspicion being tossed around, my vote has to go to Jersey for this comment:
Jersey wrote:It actually looks a bit more suspicious that Wall-E tried to jumpstart an Atlas bandwagon so quickly.
Pure reaching and misrepresentation. Nowhere did Wall-E try to "jumpstart a bandwagon", and I have no idea how you got that. Wall-E voted me for a random reason like everyone else. I'm not sure where you got the implication that he was trying to get more votes on me.

I agree with #29. And I'd greatly appreciate to not be 3 votes away from a lynch. :D
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Atlas »

Quick-lynches are possible and they have happened, so I would have felt very much "in danger" if I came back around Gamma's vote. You didn't really respond to my accusation other than "my vote didn't have much reasoning", so my FoS stays. Milked is the only one who hasn't posted yet.

Gamma, did you read the thread at all?

Don't get me wrong when I say that I find a L-3 vote in a twelve player game scummy. It's unlikely that three votes could pile on before something is done about the bandwagon, but the fact is a player should never get four (allegedly) random votes on the first page. I don't think it's the most sinister thing in the world-- evidenced by my lack of a vote on you-- but I get a pause when a player claims to ignore three votes.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Atlas »

Gamma wrote:
Atlas wrote:Quick-lynches are possible and they have happened, so I would have felt very much "in danger" if I came back around Gamma's vote. You didn't really respond to my accusation other than "my vote didn't have much reasoning",
My vote didn't have much reasoning because it's a d1 random vote.

The only sinister motive I even remember having is thinking how much oranges are better than apples.

I'm a made suspect due to a generic vote and overreading the details. Cool.
I was talking to Corporate. Anyways I think it's clear that there wasn't much reasoning (or caution) behind your vote. And hello, what details are we overreading? You piled a fourth vote on me and that's all there is. Your overly sarcastic defense doesn't help your cause, either.
Zach wrote:and for Eek to just post something.
Keep in mind that the thread opened less than 24 hours ago. I'd give Eek the maximum prod time before I begin to question his absence.
Jersey wrote:Definitely not willful misrepresentation. I'm just pointing out that even though Atlas had multiple votes rather quickly, it was Wall-E that cast the second vote. I found it interesting that his random vote landed at Atlas' feet so quickly.
Wall-E's vote had no effect on my bandwagon at all, and it's reaching to suggest otherwise. It's not like he called for Budja and Gamma to jump on the train right after. And there is very little implication in a second vote on a person, so I disagree with "it's interesting that he voted for Atlas so quickly". I noted that you find Wall-E's vote interesting now, but earlier you didn't mention it.
Zach wrote:Corporate voted Budja after his explanation that he didn't read the thread, yet when Nekka confirmed his vote for Gamma challenged it, when Gamma either did the same thing as Budja or imade a scummy play. After being challenged he pulled his vote from Budja, even though Budja was in no danger of being lynched, so he's suspicious to me as well.
I missed this. Corporate, you are flip-flopping quite a bit there.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Atlas »

Corporate wrote:i ignored gamma because i hardley viewed atlas in danger with 4 votes since it takes 7 to lynch and i didnt think three other people would follow suit for kicks when we have no information.
Do you think that Gamma put me at L-3 knowing that I already had 3 votes?
Corporate wrote:and pulling a random vote when i feel were already past the random voting phase is suspicious how?
1) Why would you random vote when you felt that we're past the RVS? 2) How is
"vote budja for not reading the thread. I know its only d1 p1 but still. "
a random vote, and more or less a joke? You worded it seriously, it came after serious votes, and it was placed for a serious reason that anyone could find suspect (that Budja didn't read the thread). It looks like you're back-tracking now to downplay your actions.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by Atlas »

Corporate wrote:i think it looks like you got a few random votes on you and now it looks like a good time for you to play victim and point fingers.
This is a ridiculous accusation. Only two suspicions from me are based on the L-3 bandwagon, and I pointed out several times that they weren't scummy enough to warrant a vote. Yes, I am pointing more fingers than I can type with, but only a small percentage of them are actually related to those "few random votes on me". I suspect you for back-tracking, buddying up to Gamma, and flip-flopping with your vote. I suspect Jersey for reaching in a situation totally irrelevant to the bandwagon. And if you didn't notice, other people are playing more "victim" and "pointing fingers" more than I have. Because of this it looks like you're trying to make my case seem insignificant, claiming that it is driven purely by "victim's OMGUS."
Corporate wrote:yes i think he did, but i think people also know how flip floppy d1 votes can be. especially in the early pages
You just proved my point. 1) Apparently you do not think that a fourth vote on a player on Page 1 does not warrant a FoS, random vote, or any word of disapproval at all, which is absurd. 2) If you think that Page 1 votes are very flip floppy, wouldn't Gamma's L-3 put me in more danger than you have claimed?

Oh, and by the way that isn't a viable defense. You can't justify your swing in opinion by saying "D1 votes are flip floppy," unless you can back up this claim or show me why you would do this.
Corporate wrote:but i can not see how you would take me serious for me to hold a vote on someone who may or may not have read half of page one.
May or may not? Budja clearly said that he didn't read when he voted, and you made this pretty clear in #23. You are outright lying here and I am considering switching my vote to you. As for over-analyzing, I am reading what you say. There was zero indication to your vote being random/a joke while several circumstances point to it being serious. When you see me pull something out of my bum like "omg corporate is trying to quicklynch Budja!!!" based on two posts, then you can fairly say that I am over-analyzing. But that is not the case here.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:42 am

Post by Atlas »

Hi Eek.
Gamma wrote:I have a little challenge for the people suspicious of me- name one thing I've done scummy aside from random voting Atlas.
Sarcastic defenses, everything in #49, putting me at L-3, and being ultra-defensive. That claim was pretty stupid so I guess I'll
third
the challenge.

You know, Gamma, you could have just withdrew your vote and said something like "sorry, I didn't read the thread, won't happen again". Sure you would still have a chunk of suspicion on you but it would sure leave you in a better position than self-voting, self-FoSing, tossing around pointless sarcastic defenses, and claiming at L-5. (L-5!?
Preposterous!!
:roll:)

I`m not overly concerned with #50, even though it's a bit odd.

Tolmides, confirm vote means "I would vote for this person again if I already wasn't."

I don't agree that Nekka was opportunistic with his vote, otherwise you would have to slam the opportunistic label on everyone that 1) voted for Gamma as well, and 2) FoS'd him while pushing his wagon along anyways.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Atlas »

Nekka wrote:That seems like a quote from your PM.
That doesn't look like a quote at all.

Gamma, your claim post has outstanding spelling, grammar, and punctuation to have been made while you were drunk, or at least drunk enough to claim in the first place. I think that's irrelevant now and I buy the claim.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Atlas »

Gamma wrote:Well, it hasn't been that good of a case to get me lynched yet. .
Gamma, you were nowhere near a lynch at the time you claimed, and no one was actively pursuing your wagon. You are acting as if the town would try to lynch you based on one action.
Gamma wrote:Try harder.
Try to defend yourself without claiming or using sarcasm.
Zach wrote:I'm almost considering changing my vote, and the reason I haven't is because I feel Gamma's a danger to the town even if he's honest and is the vig.
There is a difference between being anti-town as a villager and being anti-town as a vigilante. Unless Gamma is actually going to try to off townies because he doesn't like them (even though this is very possible, given his last few over-defensive/emotional/spontaneous posts) he shouldn't be lynched today.
Zach wrote:Nekka has leapfrogged the rest of you into #2 on my scummy list. Asking Gamma what his PM says about his role then saying he expects him to be modkilled is very disingenuous, and makes me think that Nekka didn't receive a pro-town pm since like Atlas said, it looks nothing like a quote.
Though I agree that Nekka's input was a bit weird, you are saying this as if the mod wrote Nekka's role the same way he (she?) wrote Gamma's.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Atlas »

Gamma wrote:Why are you still mad about L-3?
I'm not mad about it, you said "name one thing that I've done scummy aside from the L-3" and I went ahead and listed everything that popped into my head. Am I mad about it? No. Do I think it's scummy? Yes.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by Atlas »

Jersey, I'm wondering why you are blatantly advocating Gamma's lynch without voting for him.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:37 am

Post by Atlas »

Mod, the #75 vote-count is weird. Gamma and Nekka's counts don't make sense. Thanks :D
Fixed.

Corporate wrote:for making me feel like he is keeping attention off of himself by putting it everywhere else.
I can't keep attention off myself by suspecting a lot of things. That only brings more attention.
Nekka wrote:FoS: Atlas This is only not a vote because currently I think Wall-E deserves it more. Why do you feel you have to pick up on every single persons little details. You're not exactly making mountains out of mole hills but you are definately over exagerating against quite a few people.
You know, the last time I actually jumped on something was Page 2, #44. And if you didn't notice several of my posts since then have
dismissed
suspicions on other players rather than "over-exaggerate" them. Let me show you; (Numbers for me indicate dismissing suspicion; numbers for you indicate suspicions)

#61- Response to Gamma's challenge; Not too concerned with #50 (1); clarification of what confirm vote means; Doesn't think that Nekka is opportunistic (2)
#69- I buy Gamma's claim. (3)
#72- Response to Gamma (no suspicion here), response to Zach's suspicions, Doesn't think that the role-wording makes Nekka scum (4)
#79- Clarification of something that I thought was scummy from way back when. Doesn't mean anything.

Now let's compare that to your record (starting at Page 3, since that is where I started)

#57- Calls a portion of the claim-post scummy. (1)
#60- FoS on Eek (2)
#64- Gamma's role looks like a quote, switches vote to Wally (3)
#78- Disapproval of Zach's weird comment.

I don't see where your accusation is coming from. If you look back, I have been suspicious of only four players this entire game outlined in #30. I haven't continued any of my cases or suspected anyone since Page 2, and then the first time I point out something telling I get jumped on by two players, one of which threatening me with a vote? Because I really don't like this accusation, and because I feel that it is totally leeching off Corporate's logic I'd appreciate it if you pointed out every point from "quite a few people" that you felt was over-exaggerating.

The same goes for Corporate; I'd like you to quote with reason "every little thing" that I jump on. Actually,
unvote, vote: Corporate
for ignoring the continuation of my case in #44. I do think that I have a bit more dirt on you than Jersey at this point.

Jersey wrote:I'm thinking out loud. I wanted to see if anyone else shares my concerns or thinks I'm overreacting (again). Not to mention, I want to give Gamma a chance to respond before I decide to vote for him. After all, isn't more discussion better than less, especially on Day 1? I want to make sure I am making a theoretically educated vote at this point.
OK, it seemed really odd that you would outwardly say "Gamma is scary, do we really want him with a killing role, I'm not comfortable with it!" without doing anything about the situation.
Tony wrote:Because a vig that kills town essentially gives the mafia two kills a night. A reckless vig is nearly as dangerous as scum.
What makes you think that Gamma is deliberately going to kill townies? For now I'm backing Wall-E in making Gamma vig the town's #2 target.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:52 am

Post by Atlas »

Can vigilantes even kill themselves?

This is usually mod/pm discretion.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:56 am

Post by Atlas »

I kind of agree with Eek here. It's odd that Gamma would say "I win with the woodwinds" when that isn't mentioned in the role PM (for vigilantes or vanillas), only that the band has to remove brass players. Methinks (<---I didn't know that was a real word! :o ) if Gamma is mafia, then his PM said something like "the woodwinds are trying to get rid of you!" and he twisted this into 'I win with the woodwinds'.

Nekka you ignored #97. There were a few direct questions and requests in there.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Atlas »

corporate wrote:im moving my FoS to a
FoS wall e and atlas
atlas has backed down since i called him out and it looks like wall e has picked up where he left off. i feel like they are working together.

and jordan, yes i can. did you read his 44?
What the heck are you talking about? Where have I backed down?

More coming later.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Atlas »

Atlas wrote:
corporate wrote:im moving my FoS to a
FoS wall e and atlas
atlas has backed down since i called him out and it looks like wall e has picked up where he left off. i feel like they are working together.

and jordan, yes i can. did you read his 44?
What the heck are you talking about?
Where have I backed down?

More coming later.
CONFIRM VOTE: CORPORATE
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Atlas »

No, I'm making a post with my case on Corporate right now. I was reading the influx in post count when I noticed that Corporate ignored my question. Stay tuned.

Vote Count:
Atlas - (0)
Budja - (0)
corporate - (1) Wall-E
Gamma - (2) Budja, jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba - (2) Tolmides, Atlas
JordanA24 - (0)
My Milked Eek - (0) Gamma
Nekka-Lucifer - (1) zachattack
Tolmides - (0)
Wall-E - (4) Nekka-Lucifer, My Milked Eek, JordanA24, corporate
WhereIsTony - (0)
zachattack - (0)

With 12 alive, 7 votes will end the day.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Atlas »

corporate wrote:i think the mobs trying to lynch me today so they dont have to look suspicious at night. im onto you atlas and wall e and you guys dont like it. "YOU HAVE BACKED DOWN" in my opinion alot in the past pages. or maybe you just came on strong in the first few. but now with the thread explosion i think you tow are acting shakey.

and wall e im not buddying up to anyone, but i think his actions are more pro town then yours getting on someones case for looking out for us.
Most of my suspicion on you is drawn from random unexplained accusations that try to make me look bad, like claiming that you called out (WHERE did you do this? specific quote please) and that I backed down afterwards; WHERE have I done this? "Alot in the past pages" doesn't make any sense. The only reason. Please quote every post of mines that has "backed down" on whatever you are talking about. If you want me and Wall-E lynched so badly you should give the town a reason to, with evidence.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:53 am

Post by Atlas »

corporate wrote:
corporate wrote:atlas, i know our objective is to find scum, but it feels like you jump on every little thing. maybe im over reacting but it just seems like youre pickyness comes across as over compensating.

maybe im just naive and believe too many people. you could just be a overly helpful townie. but i dunno....

FoS atlas

for making me feel like he is keeping attention off of himself by putting it everywhere else.
after this your posting eased up.
This is utter rubbish.

1) I was the last one who posted in that short exchange. Does it make any sense that I would back down when it's apparent that
I
won the argument?
2) I have no idea how you got that my posting eased up. The post you cited was made
yesterday
. I have a life, I have school, I have homework, I have to sleep, drink, eat, and provide some entertainment for myself other than through mafiascum. You claim that I backed off of you because my posting decreased for
less than 24 hours!?
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Atlas »

corporate wrote:its convienent that when the attention was on wall e, you guys immediatley threw it onto me.
Ugh. You really know how to find a way of twisting
everything
into some way to connect me to Wall-E. If you are my top suspect obviously I am going to throw suspicion on you. If you are parroting BS cases with no spine then of course I am going to question your alignment.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”