MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2567 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hi y’all.

I haven’t read the whole thread yet but I am kinda surprised by the legends kill.

Mainly because a game with 18 players generally would expect at least four scum.

This means that one of the janitored players would be scum which is odd.

I have some questions that may be already answered if so sorry.

1) Has mass claim happened? We should strongly consider it today probably as in an ideal world we no elim today?
2) There seems to be no special day vote today for a game status change. Why?
3) Who do you think the prior janitored players is most likely scum?
4) If y’all had to be Santa and make a list of who’s towniest and who is scummiest how would it go?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2568 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1703, marcistar wrote:will that get yall off my ass or should i have to fucking explain it

I TARGET SOMEONE

ALL DEBUFFS ARE REMOVED THEY GET HEALED TO FULL HEALTH

IF THEY AT FULL HEALTH AND NO DEBUFFS

THEY DISINTERGRATE AND GET FLIPPED LIKE THEY WOULD BY A JANITOR
There’s been a lot of janitored flips.

Can you please take credit for every heal/shot you have done?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2571 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2301, Ydrasse wrote:
flavor

FINAL VOTE COUNT
[6]
Dunnstral
: MeekMeerkat, Enchant, Nomsy 2, Vivax[2], tictac

[1]
Sara
: Gamma Emerald

[5]
Not voting
: Dunnstral, Sara, marcistar, Legends 2[2]

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day three ends in (expired on 2022-09-15 20:15:36).

MOD NOTES• have fun!

• let us know if you have any questions, or if something's wrong!

Joint Mod ISO
Anyone know where Nomsy is?

They just seemed to disappear from VCs?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2572 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2109, Ydrasse wrote:
A SHOT RINGS OUT...

Nomsy has died. He was...

Spoiler:
A fat frog.

Legends has died. They were...

Spoiler:
Titus:

LEGEND –
TOWN

“There's nothing more fun than killing half your team at the beginning of the match and then watching your champs get chainstunned and mauled.” - Pooky
“RAGEBLADE VOLI MORELLO ANIVIA CAVALIER ORNN GO BRRRR” - ydrasse

[The Three Musketeers] During the day, you may offer to create a hydra account with another player. If they accept, you will receive the account and a private thread to share. You will be able to create a hydra account with a maximum of three heads. This ability will deactivate when you have created a three-headed hydra at any point in the game.

[Absorption] You will become a doublevoter as a hydra account.

[Who Can Kill A Legend?] You will receive a one-shot bulletproof vest upon becoming a hydra account.

Frogsterking:

[TRAINER –
TOWN
]

“You'd think Nomsy would be more powerful for how much food I've fed him.” - Pooky
“i love this fat frog so much. he sits there. does nothing but be cute and eat snacks.” - ydrasse

[Nomsy!] You have access to the Nomsy account, which you may use to post during the day as you wish. Nomsy also has a vote that you may control.

[Redacted Login Information]

[Fat Frog] During nights 1 - 3, Nomsy will act as a bodyguard for you. From night 3 onward, Nomsy may bodyguard anyone. If the player Nomsy is protecting is successfully attacked, Nomsy will die in their place.

NDMath:

[GUARDIAN –
TOWN
]

“Do you enjoy watching your units do no damage but take forever to die?” - Pooky
“i wish this trait was a lot better since it’s good and fun to me :(“ - ydrasse

[Heroic Presence] The first time that you would die from anything other than an elimination, you will instead survive and create a shield for another player as well. The other player will be protected death from anything other than elimination.
Oh it’s called I can’t read lol sorry
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2574 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2573, Enchant wrote:No elim is not option, cuz if Marci is town we lose, if scum she die anyway so why not
Why would she die if scum?

And why would we lose if Marci town? If she is town and poisoned, poisoned means different things in different games right?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2576 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2575, Enchant wrote:
In post 2574, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2573, Enchant wrote:No elim is not option, cuz if Marci is town we lose, if scum she die anyway so why not
Why would she die if scum?

And why would we lose if Marci town? If she is town and poisoned, poisoned means different things in different games right?
tictac claimed to be feeling bad and then died next night, tictac was scum
Marci claimed same thing but still breathes presumly because it was daypoison
Did anyone take credit for the “feeling bad”?

With one of the hidden flips we could be looking at maybe a poison that works on alignment?

(To be clear I think Marci is the most likely scum I just have lots of mechanics questions I really want answered so devils advocate)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2578 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

We also have Nomsy who was a janitored flip that Marci doesn’t take credit for.

@Marci can you list your intention for each doctor/vig shot? Ie heal/kill
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2579 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

If no elim is truly not an option we should mass claim.

I am going to default to the group here if we should mass claim today.

But either way I want to have as much of the mechanical issues resolved before any voting is done.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2583 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2582, marcistar wrote:toog kill
sara kill
legends kill

this is what i intended
Fat frog isn’t an alignment last I checked.

So nomsy is an unaccounted janitor.

You’re welcome to push me as scum but you’ll find that very unfruitful as there is a player here who will be able to confirm me. So I mean I guess go ahead?

Or you can chill out and talk without the threats.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2585 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2584, Enchant wrote:Nomsy is fat frog because Nomsy is alt account bodyguard of other player. He doesh't have alignment at all.
I don’t follow. Is that some TFT thing?

Who was Nomsy a bodyguard for?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2589 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2587, marcistar wrote:
In post 2480, MeekMeerkat wrote:Feels like everyone’s role is like 50% out in the open already though, so that’s why I kinda feel like we might as well?

@gamma what was the item I gave you N1? My role doesn’t tell me what items I make
@Legends 2 what item did I give you last night?

Both of you can feel free to be vague I guess but I literally don’t know what I make lol
this is indeed a very town exclusive role you have there.
Correct.

1) I don’t know what I make
2) Gamma who received item yesterday is still alive.
3) Gamma can either A) confirm they got the item which means I didn’t kill which with one scum alive is townfirm.
Or B) they lie and it’s a 1v1.

Anything else?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2590 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Who yesterday my slot submitted to receive an item * word vomit sorry
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2592 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2588, marcistar wrote:im literally not talking threats all i said was ur scum and ur the one drawing extreme conclusions, like i said i think its enchant.

im very clearly not scum

the thought process
"one of the janitored flips is scum" and then also thinking "marci is most likely scum" is a bs thought process. if i was scum i could just kill exclusively town.
see the light in ur ways, ur not fully thinking.
When replacing into games I start with facts

18 player games merit four scum.

I was fully convinced based on this legends had to be scum.

The fact we still even had a game was intriguing to me.

If you’re town then scum also had to shoot legends which I find very weird.

And yes if a scum was useless (as there seem to be no more dayvigs) shooting them for cred would help.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2593 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2591, Enchant wrote:I think roles means shit, because they naturally picked on choice.
Then if roles are shit, no reason to not mass claim no?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2595 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Okay then let’s go premise but premise

Premise 1) 18 player games should merit 4 scum? True/False/Maybe
Premise 2) Assuming Premise 1 is true then with only two scum flipped then one of the janitored players is likely scum yes?
Premise 3) Marci was poisoned and not dead. Tic tac feeling bad and dead.
Premise 4) Cause of Tic Tac death and Marci poison the same IF poison exists.
Premise 5) Cause of scum death should come forward
Premise 6) Cause of Tic Tac death is unknown

Why? Could sort Marci alignment.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2596 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Premise 3 I am aware can be false if Marci is scum and no poison exists. But i am curious and want to figure out all the night actions and how they play together.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2598 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2597, Enchant wrote:There's flipped third party, which was kinda not dangerous.
Which means 4 group scum even more likely no?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2602 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2600, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2595, MathBlade wrote:Okay then let’s go premise but premise

Premise 1) 18 player games should merit 4 scum? True/False/Maybe
Premise 2) Assuming Premise 1 is true then with only two scum flipped then one of the janitored players is likely scum yes?
Premise 3) Marci was poisoned and not dead. Tic tac feeling bad and dead.
Premise 4) Cause of Tic Tac death and Marci poison the same IF poison exists.
Premise 5) Cause of scum death should come forward
Premise 6) Cause of Tic Tac death is unknown

Why? Could sort Marci alignment.
I already claimed the tictac kill
My bad sorry it’s been a lot to read in one night.

So you killed TicTac. Was the ability alignment specific? Can you show me the claim?

And if indeed the game is on auto then I should be able to catch up to “Auto”
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2604 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Also did you poison Marcistar?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2613 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2612, marcistar wrote:
In post 2603, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2580, marcistar wrote:nvm ur scum mathblzde

ez pz lemon squeezy
Not scientifically possible!
oh are they friendly neighbour then :oops:
It’s more like not possible. I am not directly friendly neighbor (unless one of my objects did). It’s that all game I would have never killed? *confused* the amount of stretch would be ridiculous as I am confirmed to give Gamma an item.

Speaking of which what did I give you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2614 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2608, Gamma Emerald wrote:My role says I wound people and make them feel damaged
Poison is a misconception but a near-meaningless one, unless you aim to make mountains out of molehills.
So is it just a message that they “feel damaged”? In which case we are missing TicTac’s killer?
Or does it do HP harm and tic tac was damaged and therefore died?
Or is it a direct kill in which case why isn’t Marci dead?

And you know me…I hate unanswered questions
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2617 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 622, Ydrasse wrote:
also, side announcement:

wanted to clarify that multitasking is enabled by default and all chats have daytalk unless specifically stated otherwise.
Sorry.

Missed that. Guess not confirmed.

Like I said lots of reading and I am used to no multitasking.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2619 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly I think we need to resolve this whole alignment of dead players and the poisoning.

We know mechanically it’s something as Gamma claimed credit.

Would be nice to have an explicit what it does.

Did Legends/Legends 2 also claim what they got?

Again this is probably somewhere

D1: Gamma
D2: Legends
D3: Legends 2
D4: Gamma

I can’t confirm if these are stupid actions or what not. I am still in catch up mode. It’d be nice if I knew what the heck I do before I submit today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2621 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2620, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2613, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2612, marcistar wrote:
In post 2603, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2580, marcistar wrote:nvm ur scum mathblzde

ez pz lemon squeezy
Not scientifically possible!
oh are they friendly neighbour then :oops:
It’s more like not possible. I am not directly friendly neighbor (unless one of my objects did). It’s that all game I would have never killed? *confused* the amount of stretch would be ridiculous as I am confirmed to give Gamma an item.

Speaking of which what did I give you?
Cop shot
D1 = ?
D4 = ?

Were these both cop shots?

If so who did you check N1 and N4?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2629 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2624, Gamma Emerald wrote:So atp it’s between marci and enchant
I’m finishing the job on Marci, vote enchant now so if it’s him I can drop hammer after marci flips
Scum have a daykill that has been used 3 out of 4 days
It’s not though.

This poison issue needs resolution.

I would like an exact claim as to what it does. Not like a copy of course but something like
“At night I poison a player and they use X HP”
Or
“At night I poison a player and they die”

Because then we can compare against tic tac and Marci.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2630 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2628, marcistar wrote:yalk need to stop having bias for me like i know im pretty and sexy and irressitable but its getting frustrating ://
I don’t have a bias I am just asking questions as my notes PT will show.

Please stop screaming and quit avoiding questions

Assume you’re town
One of the players you shot would be scum. Who and why?

And how exactly does doc/vig work?

I know you claimed who but can you write out
N1: doc blah
N2: vig blah

Etc.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2633 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2631, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2629, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2624, Gamma Emerald wrote:So atp it’s between marci and enchant
I’m finishing the job on Marci, vote enchant now so if it’s him I can drop hammer after marci flips
Scum have a daykill that has been used 3 out of 4 days
It’s not though.

This poison issue needs resolution.

I would like an exact claim as to what it does. Not like a copy of course but something like
“At night I poison a player and they use X HP”
Or
“At night I poison a player and they die”

Because then we can compare against tic tac and Marci.
There’s 3 stages, first is in the day other two in the night *normally*
There’s no HP mechanic, I just have to use all three abilities on the same player in succession without interference
So what are the three abilities you used in succession on tictac?

Better yet please list all actions beginning to end.

Can like everyone do that?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2634 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Is there like some taboo in game reason or something that no one is claiming their exact actions?

Did I like annoy people or something?

I feel like this is standard operating procedure to mass claim in ELO.

No elim officially gets us nowhere as I die in best case scenario in that and it’s just repeated day.

I’d love to know what I am missing here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2636 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2635, Gamma Emerald wrote:D1: no personal action, I wasn't aware my first stage was a day action until night 1, made hood with mala via best friends
N1: tracked NDMath to no one using gift from meerkat. idr which phase I was told about the tracker shot gift in
D2: targeted tictac with stage 1
N2: targeted tictac with stage 2
D3: no action, lost my best friends hood with mala when she formed legends 2 with yume
N3: targeted tictac with stage 3, killing him
D4: got jade statue, then used stages 1 and 2 on marci, also got cop shot
N4: used cop ability on meerkat/math, returned town
D5: using stage 3 on marci hopefully

and btw my flavor is whispers
Thank you. This makes sense and I can compare it with the thread.

What made you sus of tictac early?

Hopefully enchant and Marci can do the same and it will be quick and easy to see stuff.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2637 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because there’s a world where both you and Marci are town and just screaming at each other.

Given legends died and Enchant has little posting I am considering it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2639 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2638, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2636, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2635, Gamma Emerald wrote:D1: no personal action, I wasn't aware my first stage was a day action until night 1, made hood with mala via best friends
N1: tracked NDMath to no one using gift from meerkat. idr which phase I was told about the tracker shot gift in
D2: targeted tictac with stage 1
N2: targeted tictac with stage 2
D3: no action, lost my best friends hood with mala when she formed legends 2 with yume
N3: targeted tictac with stage 3, killing him
D4: got jade statue, then used stages 1 and 2 on marci, also got cop shot
N4: used cop ability on meerkat/math, returned town
D5: using stage 3 on marci hopefully

and btw my flavor is whispers
Thank you. This makes sense and I can compare it with the thread.

What made you sus of tictac early?

Hopefully enchant and Marci can do the same and it will be quick and easy to see stuff.
tictac had a sus on me throughout the game that was poorly reasoned and that based on recent experience with him, felt unwarranted
I started to doubt myself d3 but by n3's onset, the doubt wasn't enough to placate me so I finished him partly because he was still sus and partly because I wanted to finish the job before moving on

tbh it might be better to vote out enchant and then kill marci at night if that doesn't end the game
Any vote here likely ends the game.

I don’t see a world where scum can’t kill.

If anyone we elim is town I am considering the game over. Hence going slow and wanting to put pieces together.

Kinda just using the thread as a mind dumping ground.

I can hear dead thread (this is hyperbole it’s a fear I don’t have access to dead thread) going “Ugh Math why him?”

And I kinda wanna go slow to hopefully at least show my work so to speak.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2640 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

D1: Mastina (town) died via vig kill, beeboy (mafia) via elim
N1: No one died
D2: Campbell died via elim (town)
N2: Toog (??) died by Marci kill
D3: Legends died (Titus + Frog) also lost Froggy bodyguard
N3: tictac (mafia) died by Gamma poison, Sara (??) died via Marci kill
D4: Vivax eliminated (town)
N4: Legends 2 died (Mala + Yume) alignment not flipped but de facto town more than likely
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2642 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2641, Gamma Emerald wrote:what is your flavor, math?
Shimmerscale I think is what you’re asking

I have no idea about TFT except there are bans
People shout top middle bot jungle support and attempt to get each other’s nexus

Flavor to me I am just gonna Google when everyone is done claiming and hope I get something intelligible
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2643 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If scum have a factional it’s Marci

But it’s looking more and more like we don’t have a factional.

If Marci was a factional seems weird to claim it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2644 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2606, Enchant wrote:Why you lied that you didn't do it?
Can you clarify this please?

Would also love your full claim?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2645 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Going over Sara’s ISO I think Sara is the most likely scum if one is scum.

Games have tended to be townsided but if 4 scum in 18 then likely Sara

Going to look at recent history of theme games and count scum
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2646 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2647 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=89120 19 and 4

Yeah I am pretty confident that 4 scum would exist

3 scum with a third party would have to be OP.

I don’t see evidence of that.

Like on the one hand only having Marci with kills the past few nights is sus.

But on the other hand Marci intentionally killing scum is weird.

This game is confusing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2649 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2648, Gamma Emerald wrote:we're pretty sure the daykills thru day 3 have all been scum (anytime there's been an "a shot rang out!" post is what I'm speaking of)
Right.

I definitely agree with that.

There’s just no one alive who fulfills that role.

I could shoehorn Marci or you into that but it doesn’t feel right.

Hence I want Enchants claim to see if anything changes
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2651 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Admittedly Marci is a much easier shoe in mechanically but I don’t see her doing that socially.

Possible too. I kinda wonder why I haven’t been shot yet tbh.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2652 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

My theory of Marci is scum

Scum have the ability of either
Daykill

Or

Janitored night kill

Can only choose one per phase.

That is only valid if Marci is scum.

Is there any reason this is invalid? Eg claims or BP or anything?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2654 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2109, Ydrasse wrote:
A SHOT RINGS OUT...

Nomsy has died. He was...

Spoiler:
A fat frog.

Legends has died. They were...

Spoiler:
Titus:

LEGEND –
TOWN

“There's nothing more fun than killing half your team at the beginning of the match and then watching your champs get chainstunned and mauled.” - Pooky
“RAGEBLADE VOLI MORELLO ANIVIA CAVALIER ORNN GO BRRRR” - ydrasse

[The Three Musketeers] During the day, you may offer to create a hydra account with another player. If they accept, you will receive the account and a private thread to share. You will be able to create a hydra account with a maximum of three heads. This ability will deactivate when you have created a three-headed hydra at any point in the game.

[Absorption] You will become a doublevoter as a hydra account.

[Who Can Kill A Legend?] You will receive a one-shot bulletproof vest upon becoming a hydra account.

Frogsterking:

[TRAINER –
TOWN
]

“You'd think Nomsy would be more powerful for how much food I've fed him.” - Pooky
“i love this fat frog so much. he sits there. does nothing but be cute and eat snacks.” - ydrasse

[Nomsy!] You have access to the Nomsy account, which you may use to post during the day as you wish. Nomsy also has a vote that you may control.

[Redacted Login Information]

[Fat Frog] During nights 1 - 3, Nomsy will act as a bodyguard for you. From night 3 onward, Nomsy may bodyguard anyone. If the player Nomsy is protecting is successfully attacked, Nomsy will die in their place.

NDMath:

[GUARDIAN –
TOWN
]

“Do you enjoy watching your units do no damage but take forever to die?” - Pooky
“i wish this trait was a lot better since it’s good and fun to me :(“ - ydrasse

[Heroic Presence] The first time that you would die from anything other than an elimination, you will instead survive and create a shield for another player as well. The other player will be protected death from anything other than elimination.

Hmmm Legends was two shot BP.

One for Nomsy and one for legends.

Maybe revised to strongman daykill?

Either that or scum sunk NK on N1 and N2 and then daykill D3 which seems a bit much.

The fact that town could get three BP on a slot makes me think more strongman on daykills.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2655 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2653, Gamma Emerald wrote:marci started jan killing n2
day kills have happened thru d3
Never happened same day though is my point
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2657 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Thanks for catching my mistake.

So then hmmm none of that fits
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2659 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2658, Gamma Emerald wrote:do you trust me?
from my perspective, now that I have a cop clear on you the game is effectively auto-win. I have the ability to mop up marcistar if we vote out enchant here.
So far you seem the most trustworthy socially.

However the main issue is the elo rule that you almost always vote out the most trustworthy person.

So the answer is yes I trust you as a sole read and if this was anything other than melo I’d be game.

I just feel I have to go slow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2660 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I also don’t want to guess wrong and have to rely on mechanics if scum have a BP or something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2661 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like Marci could make the same argument about you and then say “Take care of Gamma today and I can kill Enchant”

Mainly we have two players who claim they can kill.

Depending upon how moderators resolve kill order

Eg assume miselim enchant

Marci kills you and you kill Marci

Whoever is scum could win if kills aren’t simultaneous.

That’s a good question for Ydrasse and Pooky
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2670 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2666, Ydrasse wrote:
The final mafia member Enchant has conceded. Congratulations to the town for winning TFT uPick!
Whelp yay.

I was still trying to figure out the mechanics parts.

I wonder what Enchant’s role was.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2675 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2672, Ydrasse wrote:which the mafia team used rather smartly

tictac was accelerating the night kill to the day and enchant was doubling the kill so that it killed twice, functionally being a strongman
That was smart!

So I was right on half of it!

It was a strongman day kill.

I think Marci and Gamma being here today though kinda sealed Enchant’s fate though as if we elim one the other kills Enchant.

So I am guessing by his concession that Enchant would just lose in that scenario.

I was debating elimming Gamma to avoid being duped and Marci shoot Enchant but wasn’t sure if that would auto because nebulous answer.

Can we get a list of the entire town/scum teams?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2676 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gg to everyone and sorry for all the million questions
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2678 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2677, tictac wrote:yea, the legends kinda fucked us over by being too juicy targets, so we didn't pr hunt really.
Happens :) Y’all did some really good things as scum. Especially after losing beeboy early.

I hope to see the scum PTs
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2681 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2679, Ydrasse wrote:mafia was enchant tictac sara beeboy
3p dunnstral
town everyone else

i make look pretty after work and everything readable
Yay! I was right and Sara was scum :)

I was kinda close just last one was hard.

I think if I was Enchant i daykill Marci then go head to head with Gamma.

But yeah that’s still a hard sell so I get the concession.

Thanks for sticking it out a little bit Enchant so I did not just read then game end.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2683 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2682, Enchant wrote:Sorry guys, but when i waked up to discover that ALL MAFIA FUCKING WIPED it kinda hit my morale.

It could be winned, if i mislimmed Marci and then shot Gamma, but with my position, it was at best impossible, because i could't confirm my role (on which everyone prayed here, and so far i didn't saw atleast one ability which didn't had obvious effect).

Also.
WE DIDN'T HAD DAYKILL AFTER DEATH OF TICTAC.

My NK on Gamma was blocked (by bodyguard i guess).
Which kinda suck.
Yeah <3 thanks again for sticking out a little bit.

You have really good sportsmanship:)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2688 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

This setup was really interesting from what I put together of it.

I guess I am off to dead thread to see how silly dead thread things I was :P
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2689 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Btw my notes thread can be opened. Kinda used it very little once day started

If legends had lived I was going to push on them hard.

I think legends dying allowed a reset
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2692 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2691, Enchant wrote:Imagine how pissed i was when we finally killed one hydra just for another one getting ALL powers of previous one.
Absolutely :) I would be pissed too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2695 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2693, tictac wrote:
In post 2689, MathBlade wrote:If legends had lived I was going to push on them hard.

I think legends dying allowed a reset
ya. i think this woulda been maf win without that shot.
I think odds would go up.

I don’t know a lock but there’d be a lot of explaining.

Marci dead and me Gamma Legends Enchant would be weird

Marci dead would make Sara scum probably but then Gamma or Legends or Enchant would be a tossup
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2698 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2697, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2687, tictac wrote:no daykills since i died.
we had some cool boosting powers, but all of them needed a team to work, ench couldn't even self-target w the doubling.
sara had mystery-powers from spamming, which was poor fit 4 the player. i woulda claimed that as ench since no visible sara-flip.
i do think the mafia rand was unfortunate

for the next game i run i think i want to allow mafia players maybe a maximum of 1 role swaps with each other and being able to talk post death to alleviate a bit of the rand wrt ill matched roles
I think that’s an excellent idea.

Here’s another

This one could have benefitted by instead of having powers assigned to a certain player they work kinda like nexuses or towers

When a mafia player dies they lose a “lane” or one of the factionals.

Then they aren’t on a slot and gives way more bus freedom.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2699 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

If I misunderstand TFT please say that’s dumb Math lmao
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2702 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

Ooh like either A) Get these cool roles to assign (simulate drafting heroes)
Or B) Get all these cool factionals that you lose one when a mafia dies.

Sorry I have to work now but Math brain got detoured
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2703 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2701, Ydrasse wrote:i slap down pooky in it on the regular :>>>
Yay

I think Titus does both :)

They just all seem similar to me

Tons of people screaming lol.

*hides in blushies*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2713 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2712, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2672, Ydrasse wrote:which the mafia team used rather smartly

tictac was accelerating the night kill to the day and enchant was doubling the kill so that it killed twice, functionally being a strongman
Yeah that’s hella broken
To be fair 3 shot BP is hella broken for town.

Scum needed a strongman to counter
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2718 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Y’all did a good job of that confusion for sure

Took me a while to get even half way close with legends dying

I really think we might have been fucked on my replace if legends was around.

Y’all did good with what you had
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2729 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Tbh I didn’t read much of a thread because I had such a short time and I tend to focus on raw facts to avoid squishy emotions.

From a mechanical facts perspective Titus soaked a lot of scum shots so that’s impressive.

I don’t feel I can comment on the play itself as I didn’t read much.

Also deploying hugs to Mastina <3
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2765 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2759, tictac wrote:i'd advice against making roles that are powered by spam.
if the optimal play of a role is something that might require listmod intervention to prevent, that is a problem.
If you want to keep the same idea, I would use astral puzzles posted to the main thread or a personal PT.

Then the extra posts are contained.

Then when everyone / they complete the puzzle the vig gains a bullet.

If not used right away will take a while to figure out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2766 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2750, Ydrasse wrote:we worked off of a spreadsheet/discord for like, all of this game so that's why there's no mod thread to share lol i only used it to format roles + post the rand

and the sheet is Chaos
Can I know what I gave everyone at least?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2767 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2749, Ydrasse wrote:Mage Crest - everyone's actions doubled for one day/night
Ancient Archives - setup info (what traits existed/didn't)
Cursed Crown - turns off all protectives and also you get more alts a la new recruit
Age of Dragons - no more elims during the day for two days, instead you would target each other in thread with shots to kill
Verdant Veil - mass ascetic for the night

mala's powers were based on the in-game mirage traits which change every game (Spellsword, Executioner, Warlord, Electrocute, Pirate, Dawnbringer, Duelist) which we decided randomly each day. she got warlord (being on elim wagon = awards, she was loved and received cop shot from it), pirate (get passive item that defended from things like cannoneer that could turn into a full 1-shot vest if activated), i think those were the only ones that were relevant

sara's power would have ramped up more from announcing post to mailman, roleblocker, rolecop, 1-shot protective, 1-shot vig, and then repeated basically scaling in intensity

similarly meek/math's ability was tracker->psych->rolecop->cop
I should read forwards lol.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”