Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:56 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

GnK wrote:Of the four other votes so far, he seems to be trying the hardest not
to sound like
scum.
GnK wrote:Yeap. That smiley face is sinister.
You can't HEAR a smiley face. Contradiction?
Vote GnKoichi
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:46 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Charter wrote:@MK, is that vote serious?
A vote based upon the fact that you can't hear a smiley. Of course, it's serious. It's the biggest scumtell ever ;).

Serious answer: Of course :roll:
Charter wrote:Actually, would the vigs claiming be all that bad? If two of them claim, then we know that they are confirmed town. If three claim, one is either the SK or scum, and two are real, if four claim, we'll be doing pretty good. Five, not going to happen.
So that the scum knows who the vigs are and can concentrate on all the docs? If every killing player hits a doc while all the docs are protecting the vigs, we would lose half of town.
Wall-E wrote:I think players should be forced to claim targets each day starting tomorrow morning. Thoughts?
If you were a vig, what would you give as answer? Say which of the dead players you targeted so that everybody knows you're a killing player or lie about it and perhaps get caught in it. Is this good for town?
Charter wrote:If two people claim vig, and everyone else says they are not a vig, then we have two confirmed innocents, which will be nice.
Not entirely true. I hope you will see for yourself why.
Charter wrote:Another point of note. I think it might be very likely we go a few nights with no kills without the massclaim, which seems like pushing the game towards nightless, which is much better for the town.
I have to think this over.
Plum wrote:For now, I would advocate basic strong scumhunting.
Agreed :D. The setup discussion is only distracting.
GnK wrote:Sorry Plum. The Lynch thing for you was a poor joke.
:roll: For either bad excuse or weak joke.
Stef wrote:I'm not liking GnK's posts.
Follows much, doesn't he?
Charter wrote:I would be suprised if we have a kill tonight
Why?

GnK, should the percentages impress me? How many times isn't a lynch a gamble at the beginning? And even when a player is lynched, it's still hoping that you were right.
GnK wrote:He was the first to jump on a double-vote, making it a three-vote very early in the game.
That's even scummier than your Smiley theory :roll:
GnK wrote:Secondly was his odd stance on the night thing.
It really does bother when you follow someone and then you're the only one who stays behind.
GnK wrote:Contradictions tend to seem scummy.
See? Contradiction is scummy.
*hint* Think back at his theory about hearing a smiley :D
GnK wrote:I suggested that we make some kind of protection plan
Want to propose your own idea or are you going to follow someone again?
Wall-E wrote:Those are odds with tits and beer on tap!
Sure couldn't be better :roll:
Wall-E wrote:I read Gonk town and Plum town
It's called SCUMhunting.
Wall-E wrote:The world needs stubborn people
Look who says it ;)
Nameless wrote:If GK tries to take back anything else as a joke, it may warrant further attention.
Well done mentioning :roll:
Nameless wrote:Stef, you seem to be jumping awfully hard on a newbie player. Easy target, hmm?
Or scummy. What do you think of GnK?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Are you blaming Charter for your actions?!
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:01 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Wall-E wrote:MK's last post consisted of :roll: , sardonic comments about everyone else's comments, and generally added nothing valuable to the discussion (possible exception: I agree with MK that we're not scumhunting right this second, and the two comments about my own comments were spot-on). MK: Do you have a suspect for scum aside from Gonk?
Sorry, I was in a really bad mood yesterday. And I wanted to give my thoughts about what was said. Not the best combination as you could have seen.
At this moment, the players who I call suspicious/scummy are actually catching my attention. And these are GnK, Kiro, gut feeling says that Charter has something to hide and then we have some players who could post a little bit more: OP and PP. I don't know what to think of TM yet as he's looking way too much into the night.
But like I said, these are the players (except for OP and PP as they only need to post more before I can tell what I think about them) who are catching my attention for now.
Kiro wrote:so tell all Doctors not to protect at all on Night 1.
Don't like this at all.
GnK wrote:And a big thank you to Wall-E for understanding and being brave enough to stand up for a newbie.
A tribute to our mod, he just said the 'N'-word!
Now you all have to ':shock:' ;).

Perhaps I'm really sarcastic this game. My point is that even the newbies can be scum. It's unfair if they get special attention. You have to be judged like every other player for your actions.
Wall-E wrote:I am not not using my doc protect
Couldn't agree more.
Wall-E wrote:As of this post I consider non-scumhunting to be attack worthy
You have improved.
Plum wrote:Wall-E: Newb bahavior =/= town =/= scum; I don't consider myself here to be just harrassing the newb. I'm somewhat suspicious of him as above but have decided to reserve judgement a bit. Having said that, most of the things I'm questioning are his stuff, simply because they do, basically, look potentially scummy.
QFT.

But like I said, he's to me not the only one who deserves my attention.

So, OP, PP, TM and Kiro who do you see as scummy?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:44 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

GnK, my opinion is that town shouldn't put too much attention into defending. It's the job of the town too catch scum. If that means that you have to die, but due to putting more attention into scumhunting than defending, you have done a great job (with the exception of causing a mislynch ;)) in giving your thoughts which could give the town a better idea of who to lynch and for the vigs who to target. That's the reason why I want to know other players their opinion.
About your Wall-E comment, I once read someone saying that as well. That a certain player defended the possible lynch candidate in order to look town. I don't think it's a valid argument as Wall-E could actually see you as town, while being town as well.
KMD wrote:Ok, in a way, I did defend Charter or at least his actions. I see what you are getting at. Not sure what more to say except that we aren't scum buddies.
So now all we've got to do is lynch Charter. If he turns up scum, then KMD isn't as he said he isn't scumbuddies with Charter. So, let's all join Wall-E in to
Unvote Vote Charter

Big, giant :roll: for KMD's quote

Also
unvote
as I haven't a thing against Charter. Just being way too sarcastic again.
Nameless wrote:Tony and orange need to start contributing ANYTHING towards scumhunting in the next RL day or two or I'll swap my vote to one of them.
Noted. If you wonder why, start counting.

OP, your thoughts please.

I need to look more into KMD, Charter and Nameless
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Nameless wrote:If Tony or Orange don't seriously contribute in the next 24 hours, I propose we mob them.
I noted it and you made the same mistake again, while there's a VC above your post. Are you forgetting him on purpose?
Wall-E wrote:I'm a hypocrite.
QFT ;)
Nameless wrote:I'm totally calling it now guys! Wall-E is the mafia doc, Tony and Orange are mafia goons, and Charter is the SK.
Did you forget to add the [sarcasm][/sarcasm]?
Charter wrote:I know how this will sound after my lying speech, but I've always wanted to be SK. Never been one.
Too bad I can't link ongoing games.

mod note; fixed quote tags since i'm feeling nice
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Got my prod. But my post has to wait till tomorrow as I'm offline soon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”