Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Zeppo007 »

ok first off since we are past the random voting stage.

Unvote: Corvuus

As for Evilgorrillaz. I see a bunch of random votes being thrown around. Don't know if this is just to get people talking or some scummy activity.

Cephir jumping on a bandwagon and going for a quicklynch is suspicious and I'd like to hear the reasoning behind his vote.
"Life is short and hard like a body building elf"
-Jimmy Pop Ali - Bloodhound Gang
Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Zeppo007 »

Atlas wrote: Unvote: Primate, Vote: Zeppo for this comment:
Zeppo wrote:Cephir jumping on a bandwagon and
going for a quicklynch
is suspicious and I'd like to hear the reasoning behind his vote.
Primate summed it up nicely; it's silly to say that Cephir actually tried to quick-lynch a player on Page 3 based on...
nothing
. Your bandwagon accusation is accurate and I agree with it, but the red bit grasps at a very unlikely scenario.
OK, yeah I jumped the gun with the quick-lynch comment. I meant to point out the bandwagoning only and got a little overambitious.
Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:26 am

Post by Zeppo007 »

I just did a reread to see if I could glean any useful information out of the posts so far. I didn't see much which is one of the reasons I haven't posted anything since my last post. I'm in agreement with Cephrir that we need to get some sort of useful dialog going.

As I read I get a somewhat scummy feel from both Mitey and Stranger. The feeling I get from Mitey as I read is that he's trying a little too hard to be one of the crowd. As for Stranger he seems very eager to jump onto any suspicious that is raised by another player.

At this point looking at both of them I get the most scummy feeling from Stranger so...

Vote: StrangerCoug
Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by Zeppo007 »

At this point it seems that our discussions have stagnated. In one corner we have Primate and Corvuus going back and forth (BTW I actually am enjoying the Haitian from Heroes impression Primate). Then we have some halfhearted discussion from just about everyone. It seems to me everyone is playing very conservatively. I've did another read through looking for anything I can to get some sort of helpful dialog started to help us come up with a good initial lynch. I haven't come up with anything new and am unsure how to progress from here. Anyone have any ideas on how to get this day rolling?
Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:36 am

Post by Zeppo007 »

I've got a question for Primate. You seem pretty set on StrangerCoug being guilty do you have any extra info as part of Role that would give you this info? If not can you show us some quotes that have given you this high suspicion of Coug?
Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:42 am

Post by Zeppo007 »

StrangerCoug wrote: It was you and Cephrir for the Primate case (you were pushing a utility lynch, Cephrir was mindlessly bandwagoning), but it's now Zeppo007 and Cephrir. This post is setting me off:
Zeppo007 wrote:I've got a question for Primate. You seem pretty set on StrangerCoug being guilty do you have any extra info as part of Role that would give you this info? If not can you show us some quotes that have given you this high suspicion of Coug?
You are aware that this is a day start and, even if he had an investigative role, he really wouldn't know yet, right, Zeppo007? Why are you asking him questions about his role?
looking at the wiki for Normal games I see this.
Wiki wrote: Other (new or otherwise) roles can be included. However, there should be no more than 1-2 of these, and they should be based around the usual game mechanics: Killing, Protecting, Investigating, Voting.
I do realize it is day 1 but primate has twice said through his picture posting that he believes you are scum. Now this combined with his rather odd PR that he is not abandoning got me thinking perhaps his role might be giving him some night 0 info. Mostly it's just a wild theory that has been bouncing around in my head and I thought I would ask.
Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:17 am

Post by Zeppo007 »

Atlas wrote:Zeppo, have you seen a yes or no answer from Primate on anything yet? That wasn't a rhetorical question.
If you count the dancing smiley as a yes then yes. If you don't then no.

Also not to play the newbie card but I had no idea what people were saying about fishing till I saw your post about Rolefishing. I'm sure this is not the first or last mistake I'm gonna make in this game but I'll take the heat for it and try and explain my intentions.
Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by Zeppo007 »

I'm still here have been having internet problems and been unable to get much online. will be back and make a larger post tomorrow. Just got my internet fixed today.
Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Zeppo007 »

Ok did a re-read of what has been posted since I last posted and here are my thoughts.

- First I really want to see what primate (or his replacement if he doesn't pick up his prod) will post next.

- Scondly I'm seeing Corvuus's actions as more over-exuberant town than scummy at this point.

- Thirdly I don't like Cephrir's post about just replacing primate because he is anti-town. If he doesn't pick up his prod then he should be replaced.

- Fourthly question for Atlas am I still your number 1 suspect and if so can you show me your case against me so I can see where I've garnered suspicion?
Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Zeppo007 »

Just checking in...Good to see the replacements making some posts. I'm at work til Tuesday morning PST and will be LA until that time. I have some thoughts I would like to post, but I don't trust the connection here at work to make a long drawn out post.
Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:25 am

Post by Zeppo007 »

Ok as promised here is my post.

at this time my top three suspects are in order:

SC - Some scummy behavior over the past (RL) days came in and defended MM from Macavity's attack over the OMGUS thing. Whenever I see other players do this it pings on my scumdar.

MM - just for the reason that SC came to her defense.

Apoc - I'm liking Llama's case I was thinking along the same lines and then my router decided to take a Vacation and I forgot about what I was gonna post. Reading Llama's post brought those suspicions back to the forefront of my brain.

I like both Corv and Macavity as Town players at this time and see them as the least suspicious everyone else is pretty much neutral to me at this time.

oh and welcome to Elmo, Ythill, and Llama.
Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Zeppo007 »

ok to answer both Macavity and Elmo's questions about the weak reasoning against MM as being scummy. Others have built some evidence against her. That was just the one thing that stuck in my head that was off, and had happened recently. I didn't want to come off as echoing others cases to much.

As to my reasons about thinking Macavity and Corv are townish. I play by my gut reactions alot, so while I was typing that last post when I thought of townie players those two names were the first to pop into my head.
Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:08 am

Post by Zeppo007 »

Bah! I hate Doc claims in most any situation. If you are a pro-town player and are the doc I would rather have someone lie in this situation and claim Vanilla and try and talk their way out of a lynch because claiming doc is a death sentence either way you look at it. Either you are gonna be NK'd or Lynched later on because the town believes you are lying.

My vote is staying where it is until I start hearing SC defend himself.
Zeppo007
Zeppo007
Townie
Zeppo007
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Zeppo007 »

not an Alt Ythill. I am a new player but my personal views on doc claims are laid out in my previous post. We had a doc claim fiasco in another game I am playing and it got me thinking about doc claims in general and that's where that post comes from.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”