Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3904 (isolation #800) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3903, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3901, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3897, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3893, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3882, DrippingGoofball wrote:Where are Menalque, Ramcius and TGP?
I just don't see any point to try to shift wagon to your slot or Nancy any more, maybe I'll try D3. Also, I decided to post less or just bare minimum in hopes this game will be cancelled due inactivity.
That will never happen. You opened this can of worms now lie in it.
If thread becomes more active, then sure, I'll take that, but I'm not putting efforts any more to keep it active, 2 years was enough for me
May i entice you with the prospect of another night with 5 deaths?
My estimation is only 3, where you get 5?
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3937 (isolation #801) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3935, DrippingGoofball wrote:Is Korina the same as Karnage?
Korina is a dead player, he died N1 after using delayed desperado on McMenno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3986 (isolation #802) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Why no one is asking for TGPs confirmation?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4108 (isolation #803) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

It's been nearly 3 months since my last post here and according to rules I have to post every 3 months, so here I am :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4135 (isolation #804) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

It's been
84 years
almost 3 months since I posted here, so here's another prodge post. See you in 3 months or so
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4154 (isolation #805) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4151, Korina wrote:
In post 4148, Gamma Emerald wrote:nah it was a night shot, that was decided at day
OH THAT'S RIGHT, I WANTED TO SHOOT NM BUT Y'ALL VOTED THEM OUT SO I SHOT MCMENO
No, you shoot Mcmenno, because you didn't cared and he had volunteered to take a desperado bullet, you did it before D1 ended, it was day ability
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4156 (isolation #806) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4155, Korina wrote:
In post 4154, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4151, Korina wrote:
In post 4148, Gamma Emerald wrote:nah it was a night shot, that was decided at day
OH THAT'S RIGHT, I WANTED TO SHOOT NM BUT Y'ALL VOTED THEM OUT SO I SHOT MCMENO
No, you shoot Mcmenno, because you didn't cared and he had volunteered to take a desperado bullet, you did it before D1 ended, it was day ability
Yes, but I was originally gonna shoot NM, but then NM got yeeted, so I shot Mcmenno.
No, you shot Mcmenno during D1, NM was yeeted at the end of D1
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4158 (isolation #807) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4157, Korina wrote:Ok, Ram, my ability was 1-Shot Delayed Desperado.
At the very start of D1, I submitted "Desperado: NM" in private so I wouldn't forget.
NM later got yeeted, so I switched to Mcmenno.
You know, if you had told us instead of posturing how much you want to use your ability and made a post about shooting Mcmenno in thread you might had a chance of killing NM, so you can only blame yourself for being a troll
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4161 (isolation #808) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4160, Korina wrote:
In post 4158, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4157, Korina wrote:Ok, Ram, my ability was 1-Shot Delayed Desperado.
At the very start of D1, I submitted "Desperado: NM" in private so I wouldn't forget.
NM later got yeeted, so I switched to Mcmenno.
You know, if you had told us instead of posturing how much you want to use your ability and made a post about shooting Mcmenno in thread you might had a chance of killing NM, so you can only blame yourself for being a troll
Mate, we really do not care at all about this game. The deadlines are one whole year. For a seventeen player game, we can safely assume two groupscums, and maybe a SK, averaging around three kills a night, plus a yeet, meaning this game would *at the very least* take four or five years to complete.
We only shot McMenno because NM was going to die anyways, and the entire shot on NM was because they're a very hard-to-read player.
I don't care why you shot him, but when you waltz in and start blaming us for yeeting NM and how you wanted to shoot him causes me to reply in kind, when it's your own fault for not telling anyone and convincing us that McMenno was your target
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4173 (isolation #809) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:55 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Sheesh, how can you post so much, I have no time to read it all. Anyway, see ya in about 3 months
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4178 (isolation #810) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

It's kinda funny how this is the only ongoing large theme for a while now :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4189 (isolation #811) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4186, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4185, Gamma Emerald wrote:How the fuck has overkill not been replaced yet
Because it's work for the mod.

We can yeet it now, why wait until midnight Dec 31?
You think we'd still be here, if we could end day phases with simple majority?

Btw, why not TGP? he claimed something similar to your role's modifier or something, I mean, mod announces your targets and TGP claimed loud, which sounds like something similar, yet we have no confirmation on that
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4239 (isolation #812) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

I think we should have a vote on what would happen after we reach 0 as I prefer first option more

Also, Nancy said I should post this on ms and I couldn't think where I should put it, so there you have :lol:

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4244 (isolation #813) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4241, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4239, Ramcius wrote:I think we should have a vote on what would happen after we reach 0 as I prefer first option more

Also, Nancy said I should post this on ms and I couldn't think where I should put it, so there you have :lol:

Shaddap and keep counting! :lol:

I'm a lazy person, I don't count for things I don't care :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4246 (isolation #814) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4245, Jake The Wolfie wrote:974

New goal: When we hit 0, Ramicus gets banned for 24 hours for each time they fail to count.
That's even more pointless goal given that Ramicus never posted in here
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4259 (isolation #815) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: TGP

just in case I forget to check this thread before deadline
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4360 (isolation #816) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4278, Morning Tweet wrote:Everyone or 2/3 voting me minimum are scum

The majority of the inactive posters are more likely town

Game solved
Just FYI, your predecessor claimed loud tracker D2 with no proof or explanation to follow up during whole D3, so your slot is a good flip, especially considering that DGB's role is confirmed to be some sort of loud as we are informed of that slots target at the start of the day
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4361 (isolation #817) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4285, Morning Tweet wrote:Ramicus didn't v ote out Not_Mafia just sayyyingg

i have no idea if i did or not

but that's irrelevant as i am already practically confirm town via gamestate ((((sarcasm))))
I'll just say that I have no qualms about voting my scumbuddies, especially ones on death row. I wanted PL Salamance and I explained back then why I wanted him over NM
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4375 (isolation #818) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4364, Morning Tweet wrote:ur voting me because DGB is loud?

For the record, my slot has never targetted anyone. so thats why
No, I'm voting you, because your predecessor promised to confirm his claim yet there was no result, not even an excuse from him why he didn't

Now for you, I've seen quite a few things I really don't like and just just got here:

You claim right away once someone asked about it
You have excuse at the ready why there is no confirmation on your role - your predecessors didn't submit night actions, cause it's only 48h to do so, but you can do it early, fb literally said so D1
Your OMGUS on everyone on your wagon, cause only scum can vote oh so towny slot
You know game mechanics very clear, yet you didn't read your predecessor ISOs?
Your push on me is simply ridiculous - hindsight is cool, but why you think NMs buddies would stay off wagon, when he willingly chose elim by staying quiet all along? I'd suspect people on tail of his wagon, like your predecessor Saladman, who was 8 there, because that's the spot where scumbuddy is very likely to be after giving up on them

And lastly, we wanted TGP D2, he got away on promise to confirm his role, so him failing to do so and failing to give any explanation is good enough reason to vote your slot
In post 4362, DkKoba wrote:How does the same modifier mean they is 1 scum between them?
Granted i think theres 1 aspect that is very fishy - which is the lack of results.

hold up its fucking day 3 and we lost 8 people and only 1 scum down

vigs are throwing LOL

ok honestly thought MT was scummy for the mech thing because how many night phases can u go not proving your role but yeah
I never said there's 1 scum between MT and DGB, don't twist my words. I said claiming same modifier that is already confirmed is suspicious, especially when he didn't confirm it after promise to do so and it's not really a common modifier
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4542 (isolation #819) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4410, Morning Tweet wrote:Heres how im viewing the game

Ramicus - Shockingly reachy reasoning for someone who apparently has sunk the most time in this game of everyone. Entirety of his post directed to me was stretching when it mentioned me. Why did TGP claiming Loud make him want to spare TGP but then he decided to kill TGP after they for whatever reason dont act? What is so special about being Loud? I worry I misunderstand a valid argument but it makes no logical sense to me

DkKoba - Fine enough and i think switching to me is probably a little more town!Koba being wrong than scum!Koba doing it somewhat pointlessly

Pooky - Who knows

Is there anyone else in this game???
Why you so hung up on me having most posts in this game? I've been here for 3 years and have over 800 posts while you have 120 in 2 days, I have less than 1 post per day, while you have 60, also, a lot of my posts were shitposting due nature of the game

It's not about loud, it's about confirmable role, also, flip still requires majority, I can't just singlehandedly decide who to flip, people decided to give him a chance to confirm his role, so I had to concede. But my biggest problem is that he haven't said a word, nor he thought it was worth to explain anything D3, so believe me that I'd rather flip that slot over random lurksack
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4546 (isolation #820) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4544, Morning Tweet wrote:I am a loud tracker, even if i were scum i would probably still be a loud tracker. That's why I don't get the hang-up. Who cares if I can confirm it or not. It doesn't seem relevant

We still need majority? I thought it was just whoever had the most votes at deadline

I see, it wasn't you that let TGP live in order to confirm tracker. I still don't see why anyone cares if I confirm the role or not.

I am still kinda surprised that this is the best lead you have but I mean it is masochist mafia
You literally answered yourself - everyone else is a lurksack and TGP was dishonest, it isn't even that he didn't confirm, it's that he didn't even acknowledged fact that he had to confirm his role, he acted like nothing happened, like he didn't got 2nd chance from people for confirming his role and then he just disappeared.

As for you, you haven't done anything to improve your slot, just gave me more reasons to want your slot flipped. You call my case ridiculous, but what about yours on me? I didn't vote NM, because I didn't wanted flip him solely on his bad rep in past while he was behaving here and I enjoyed interacting with him, but your predecessor Saladman decided to jump wagon at the end, when NMs death was inevitable and I was gave up on trying to shift focus back on Salamence with whom I had bad experience some time ago. You say my activity is a scum sign, but you fail to realise that I probably can count games I played in past 3 years on fingers on one hand, therefore most of the time in past 3 years this was only mafia game I was in and I used this game as way to keep myself from joining other mafia games. Lastly, your wagon is a thing, because I am only person that is trying to keep this game somewhat alive while you can clearly see that everyone else gave up long ago. Also, your argument might hold true about scum trying to force wagon, if this game was singleball with 4 man scumteam as 3 remaining members wouldn't let wagon on their buddy to be a thing, but it isn't a singleball game. We have too many attacks, 6 to be exact, in 2 nights. 2 Attacks from altruist maf, 1 kill from Titus, 1 kill from Postie maybe (she claimed vig) and we have 2 unexplained attacks from N1 and N2, so is reasonable to anticipate 3 scum team and sk. While I doubt you're sk, that leaves you as a part of 2 man team and it hinges solely on your scumbuddy to keep your wagon from being a thing, if you're a scum, but given that I'm not your scumbuddy and everyone else is a lurksack there pretty good chance that you can be scum with one of the hardcore lurk slots. I can even see your banter with Pookie as a scumtheater tbf
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4631 (isolation #821) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Ramcius »

Pooky, what is your reason to go after MT? You awfully hard try to not look like you're busing her
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4639 (isolation #822) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4632, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is that the conclusion you reach regarding their interactions?
Not just their, him pointing at you felt like "I'm not busing MT, Gamma is!" and he just replaced in, he shouldn't have any reason to go after her, at least he haven't gave any good reason to sr slot based TGP or saladman's actions, and MT not fighting him is sus. If her wagon was really scum motivated from her PoV, why would town!Pooky join it like that and she'd accept it it like it's totally normal?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4648 (isolation #823) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4646, Morning Tweet wrote:i do legitimately feel kind of sorry if Ramicus is town his post count is so much higher than everyone elses' and from what i can tell he has consistently been playing this game the whole way thru
If Jingle and/or Nancy were alive, I doubt I'd be 1st, most of my posts came from interacting with them during D1/D2
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4649 (isolation #824) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

And I'm not taking this game
that
serious, just a little bit to keep me from joining regular games, cause there are too many people that takes any game as a meme
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4678 (isolation #825) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

I have no idea what all this discussion about parachutes is, but I also afraid to ask after seeing this discussion :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4701 (isolation #826) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4692, Jingle wrote:
In post 4678, Ramcius wrote:I have no idea what all this discussion about parachutes is, but I also afraid to ask after seeing this discussion :lol:
This counts as a pre-in. No takebacksies.
Poor other players in your game, I didn't thought you were so cruel :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4738 (isolation #827) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4735, Firebringer wrote:
Dwlee replaces Mcmenno
I am now adding another year to the game timer.

this is a joke
I don't think a year is enough to read this whole thread, so extension should be longer for newcomer to catch up fully
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4778 (isolation #828) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4754, Jingle wrote:
In post 4743, Dwlee99 wrote:You know, I didn't look at the player list before joining but this playerlist is very hype
Nah, all the fun people are dead.
rude :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4785 (isolation #829) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4784, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4754, Jingle wrote:
In post 4743, Dwlee99 wrote:You know, I didn't look at the player list before joining but this playerlist is very hype
Nah, all the fun people are dead.
Troof

:lol:
Et tu, Brute? :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4812 (isolation #830) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4807, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 4775, Ankamius wrote:I'm here and ready to scumside
In post 4800, DkKoba wrote:oh right its already limlo-1

nvm if MT flips town and ur a vig then shoot whoever bc if ur town vig thats all u and if ur scum vig ur just shooting to win anyways lmfao
if its Xylo you should not be bothering to play rn
Ank isn't a player, she's our mascot
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5035 (isolation #831) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: Postie

Have it your way then
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5187 (isolation #832) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5171, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5170, Firebringer wrote:Shot by one mafia and one town vigilante
Oh what? Ram, you were actually scum? :o

Well, I feel a lot better now then.

You totally fooled us and Mena actually was right on you then.
Jingle was right too, and that's why he was no longer with us past N1
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5188 (isolation #833) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Also, I told you that NM sacrificed himself for Salamence D1, game was easier, if people listened :lol: easier for us ofc
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5189 (isolation #834) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Also I'm sad that it's over
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5196 (isolation #835) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5194, Jingle wrote:
In post 5187, Ramcius wrote:Jingle was right too, and that's why he was no longer with us past N1
WDYM, I was clearly here the whole time through.

I thought it was p obvious you shot me though. I'd resigned myself to you winning mid D2 though. :]

Well done, you monster. :P
True, fun fact - all 3 our kills are my strong "scumreads" :lol: But I chose you also to turn kill into NAI - I could just claim that you were killed just because you are strong town player and scum wanted you out
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5202 (isolation #836) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

I wish Koba held day vig till the last day of D4 - they are designated elim, everyone expects scum flip and then BAM, game over :lol: Tbf, it was our idea to hold it for such a moment like this, especially considering it was public one

Another thing was that I didn't wanted kill Salamence/DGB slot despite the fact that they were confirmed PR - Salamence had strong TR on me after his visit N1 and I had it as some sort of insurance or just to cause some havoc, if people were starting coming after me. I had no idea what role they had, but I knew it was any serious investigative, I was scum after all, how they could get town check?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5209 (isolation #837) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5206, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5204, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 5135, DkKoba wrote:while sadist mafia did
I tried to kill your slot last year but failed so..............
I got jailkept
we jailed DGB N2 too, hence no altruist kill there
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5210 (isolation #838) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5207, Jingle wrote:
In post 5202, Ramcius wrote:I wish Koba held day vig till the last day of D4 - they are designated elim, everyone expects scum flip and then BAM, game over :lol: Tbf, it was our idea to hold it for such a moment like this, especially considering it was public one

Another thing was that I didn't wanted kill Salamence/DGB slot despite the fact that they were confirmed PR - Salamence had strong TR on me after his visit N1 and I had it as some sort of insurance or just to cause some havoc, if people were starting coming after me. I had no idea what role they had, but I knew it was any serious investigative, I was scum after all, how they could get town check?
Yet more proof that in the end you were the biggest masochist of them all.
Or maybe I was just enjoying all the suffering around me like a true sadist? :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”