wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:05 am

Post by wolframnhart »

/confirm
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:53 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Dukes wrote:Okay, so... just to let you guys know, I've been reading a few other games here on MS.n and frankly, it amazes me how long they are. Most online games I've done last under 500 posts. Total. For 20+ players.

Then again, there's a lot of "Follow the Cop" and "Bandwagons" over there... so if my play seems uninspired or erratic at first, I apologize -- I'm just getting used to a slower game.
uh huh... so we should ignore the way you play and just pass it off as the way your other sight played?
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:46 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Does no one love having me around??Image

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:55 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Vote Dukes
For not having an avatar!! :P

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:29 am

Post by wolframnhart »

"Good news everyone! We all have to deliver a special present to a planet named Farside22 in the far regions of Hostile 13."
"Is it dangerous?"
"Oh my yes, quite."
"Damn you old man!"
"And because of the danger involved I hired a special navigator for the job. Ah Leela I believe you know him, please Mr. Zap Branagan come in."
"Men, robots, luscious and sexy captains like myself, I promise that we will deliver this present with out harm, to myself of course, I can't really promise what will happen to any of you. Leela would you like a little afternoon romp before we go? I brought the velur bed with me."
"Ugh, not even if i was already dead Zap."

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:29 am

Post by wolframnhart »

why in the world would you want a no lynch already on day one Dukes?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:36 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Lets see to start with a "shot in the dark" as you say gives us information on other players and gives the cop (if we have one) a shorter list of people to choose from, there by increasing his chances of finding scum. The Random Vote is never necessarily carried all the way to a lynch, but it does help in the process of scum hunting.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:42 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Role hinting much? :P

Fair enough, but why Xtoxm exactly? He posted before the day started, and there are others that have yet to post or even confirm.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Xtoxm wrote:There's no way that's a coincidence.

I can only assume that Porochaz is a Mafia Day Rolecop, as town definatley wouldn't have info like that.

But I can't win without him dying and when his role is revealed my game would be over, thus I cannot win.

However, I would love for you guys to let me stay in this game and I can play as a vig, and you can lynch me once we've caught the mafia.

Please!!!

I don't want to exit this game early.

And think about it. You'll basically have a confirmed pro-town scum hunter, in a sense of speaking.

Unvote Vote Porochaz
loL wait, do we already have two real roles out there right now? or is this a joke?? OR did Poro hit on something and now Xtoxm is freaking out?? AHHH i confused!!!

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

pacman281292 wrote:/late confirm; sorry for being busy...
Vote: Porochaz
for being that pissed-off with the confirmation phase.
OH WAIT
Unvote.
It's not funny to put many votes on someone on page 1.
Vote: Jahudo
because dice told me so.
ok so what do you think about the Xtoxm/poro development?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Honestly i don't like having an SK around, even if he does want to sick around and play as a vig. I thought Poro was just messing around calling you an SK, and you freaked about it. Could Poro be a day cop for mafia? maybe. But I would rather get rid of the known anti-town role.

unvote, vote Xtoxm

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

wolframnhart wrote:Honestly i don't like having an SK around, even if he does want to sick around and play as a vig. I thought Poro was just messing around calling you an SK, and you freaked about it. Could Poro be a day cop for mafia? maybe. But I would rather get rid of the known anti-town role.

unvote, vote Xtoxm
@llama
Where in hat post (or any of mine) did i say Poro should be our lynch tomorrow? I said
maybe
bu as of now I am no convinced. I do believe that Xtoxm is our best lynch because there is no guarantee that he will target scum, and if we did something like a town vote for who he should use his ability on, there is no guarantee it won't be scum driven. I would much rather lynch the known anti-town role as i have said to lessen the NK's. Unless there is a vig role out there or a cult or whatever role can kill off another person, by lynching Xtoxm we only have to deal with one NK and not two or more (depending on set up). By all means i do think we should discuss more so we don't speed lynch to Day 2 and have no other info to go on, but my vote stays on Xtoxm.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

llamafluff wrote:I dont like the setting up lynches with saying "poro must be scum rolecop".
Sounded to me like you were trying to say i explicitly said that, i must have read it wrong.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Could have been something as simple as gaining townie points I really don't know, and this is all based on IF Poro is a day rolecop scum. Xtoxm was the one to call Poro that first and I am only saying maybe that is what Poro is, but i at the moment don't think that is the case.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:12 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Porochaz wrote:I think roleclaiming does not effect the game in any way and couldnt care less if someone claimed
Kinda agree there. Farsides Family Guy Mafia game if someone character claimed it wouldn't really do much, and to vote someone based on that seems a bit odd.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:13 am

Post by wolframnhart »

A bad doc, but a doc non the less.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:25 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Good news everyone! A good chunk of us are alive!
Jahudo wrote:Wolf: Do you still think that poro was messing around with X? When you say that poro could "maybe" be a mafia role cop, are you saying that anyone in this game could be mafia role cop or poro specifically could be mafia role cop?
I do think that Poro was messing around with Xtoxm, and when i said maybe he could be a mafia role cop i meant that, maybe he could be, but i didn't find it that likely to vote him for it, just keep an eye on him is all and i see nothing wrong with that. I still don't get how i am being accused of setting Poro up for a lynch today, all i said was maybe he was a mafia role cop, he could very well be a town day cop, but if he was why would he out Xtoxm so quickly? If anything what he said was in jest and Xtoxm freaked out.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Jahudo wrote:Group: Did anyone read it as a possible breadcrumb? Do you think anyone could have understood what it meant?
I only read it as a possible bread crumb after the fact. As far as if anyone could have understood it, who knows, it is after the fact, scum could have figured it out or could have gotten lucky.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I really do not get why you are tunnel visioning on me llama. has anyone done a ton of scum hunting? Enough to say that i am the one person that has done none at all? Have i pushed for a poro lynch today that you assumed i was setting up yesterday? Have you looked hard at anyone else? And if you have what is your opinion on everyone?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:24 am

Post by wolframnhart »

There has been no sligh OMGUS push against you llama, i have asked questions and that has been it, no FoS, no vote, no nothing, i think you are trying to make a mountain out of an anthill because there is nothing at all in your case against me that i haven't explained.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

FoS Dukes

Questions for you Dukes:
Dukes wrote:I think I'll UnFoS: Poro for now. Re-reading my own argument and recap:

1. Poro sounds like he got lucky, or
2. Poro is a day-cop, which is not universally a scum ability, or
3. My conspiracy theory is right.

I rank these in order of likelihood. Admittedly, I sounded more paranoid than I should've. But we'll see. In the meantime, shouldn't we work on taking out the person who is wearing a big neon sign saying "I AM SCUM"?

Confirm Vote: Xtoxm
1) Why did you feel the need to do a confirm vote on Xtoxm? There was no reason for it, and you had stated where you stood on his case.
Dukes wrote:I hate day starts -- a stab in the dark never helps if it can be avoided -- and would prefer a No Lynch here, to be honest. So for now, I'll sit back and wait.
Dukes wrote:I never understood starting with a shot in the dark. Shouldn't we give the Cop a chance to find something instead of pulling a name out of a hat that, for all we know, is the Cop?

I mean, I'm willing to do a lynch for certain if we come up with ironclad evidence, but for now, screw it. All My Circuits is on.
Dukes wrote:So, to the game. As a matter of first recourse, if I had to make a blind stab at who gets the next rope, I'd guess either Jahudo, Zorblag, or pacman. Not because I have any hard evidence yet -- though if anyone does, I'd like to hear it -- but because Xtoxm confessed scummie and they still voted for someone else.
2)You have stated twice now about blind stabs against people (unless there is evidence against them). What about a real case against someone? Why does it have to be evidence someone else brings up?

3)Why are you so willing to sit back and wait?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:47 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Dukes wrote:Here's the thing: if all I'm doing is drawing suspicion to myself, I'm not playing well. It appears I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Since I'm halfway to being lynched, I might as well confirm my role-claim.

I am Bender. Although I'm town aligned, I have no ability because, let's face it, would you trust Bender to do anything other than get drunk at night? The only thing I have to offer is another body... in many ways.

Okay, that out of the way, and hopefully it'll keep me from being lynched, BUT...
Though no one really wants suspicion, townie or scum, i would think scum would especially not want attention drawn to them, and say they aren't playing well because of said attention.

Also i see a slight contradiction if i am reading this right. You say you have no other abilities, but hint at having another body in many ways? And in the series Bender was a main char, a wild card that could do good, but mostly did pretty rotten things, so by claiming Bender that doesn't really clear you in my book.

And with a few votes and a couple FoS's you full claim, saying you hope it keeps you from being lynched? That just doesn't sound right.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

"anti-hero" to me seems more anti-town, but that is probably a personal opinion.

As far as my opinion on Llama, i feel he is more then likely an aggressive townie who believes he has found scum.

And why are you saying "Thats that" and trying to move on by getting Llama and i to try and focus on each other again?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:16 am

Post by wolframnhart »

KMD wrote:Wolf, you jumped on Xtoxm's wagon quickly. Not that it's bad to jump on a claimed SK, but Mafia wants SK dead more than anyone else. Also, you come out on Day 2 and backpedal on your stance on Porochaz. At the end of the post, you look more like you are playing both sides on Porochaz.
I realize that a mafia member would want an SK dead, and i will agree that they probably want the SK dead more then anyone else because that means they are not safe at night either, but i voted Xtoxm because I did not want to see multiple deaths at night, because there was no guarentee that Xtoxm would a) Target scum b)Target someone who the town agreed on (which i think he made apparent later when he said Gorrad was a volunteer for his NK) and c)If he did go along and NK a person the town agreed on, there was no guarentee that it wouldn't be scum driven
So i weighed that and decided on my vote.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@Llama

No i do not find Poro suspicious right now. His posts have seemed pro-town to me, especially with his disagreement on a lurker (GW who is now being replaced) wagon.

I do have a question for you though llama, what do you think of Dukes trying to get us to focus on each other again (no trying to say we forgot about each other but you know what i mean) when he is under fire?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

hey got my prod, sorry really didn't realize it was monday as my last posting day, I will post in more detail tomorrow after i get home from work.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

How does Pacman not understanding family guy have anything to do with it? If you mean this game we are in futurama :P

I am not sure i get the pacman case exactly my own self. What posts exactly did you not like poro? And what about them brought on the vote?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Just got home after a crazy long day at work, will post up tomorrow and answer question, by kmd i think it was.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:44 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok really sorry al for the past few days of non real posting, as i said, been a long day(s) at work and i haven't had alot of time to focus.

@KMD

My thoughts so far on Pacman and Dukes is that I am more inclinde to believe Pacman as town more then Dukes. Dukes has given me an odd vibe as i stated before. His most recent post asking pacman to claim, more on the basis that Dukes has already claimed and Pacma being at L-2 he should claim as well, to me seems more like a scum trying to findout a persons role before they possibly die, so their team an hopefully make a good NK. Pacman hasn't really done anthing that screams scummy to me. His "BZZT" comment that rubbed Dukes the wrong way seems more playful to me then anything, and to comment on it like it is a warning signal as Dukes did is odd, it is more like Dukes is reaching for anything to point out agaist Pacman to get people to vote him.

As it is I honestly thought I had already done this, but as i said i haven't been able to focus so missing doing this doesn't surprise me:

vote Dukes

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Jahudo wrote:@wolf: Why did you refrain from judging pacman until your vote on Dukes? If you FoS'ed Dukes early on in day 2, why did you not pursue him more up until your vote? Why did you largely ignore Dukes?
It wasn't that I was refraining from judging pacman, it's just that i was really not getting the votes and scrutiny on him. Dukes was by far to me more scummy then pacman which is why in the end i voted for him. And i wasn't trying to largley ignore dukes, i have been busy with work lately and have been having to play catch up on my games. With everything that had happened up until my vote and the fact that i was trying to answer KMD's question i had summed up my thoughts and voted as i saw accordingly.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:24 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Jahudo wrote:Was there anything about the votes and scrutiny that looked scum driven or do you see some or all of it as misguided? Where do you feel these occured?
I think them to be misguided. Dukes wagon was probably the most scum driven, he was the easier player to get people behind because lets face it, he was scummy, just not scum.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:10 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I agree that we could have a 2 mafia and SK set up here, but i also don't think we should discount the possibility of a 3 mafia and SK set up. In Meekrat Manor Mafia where i was scum, we had a three scum and sk setup, so it is not unheard of.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Like i said, i can't and won't discount the possibility that we are in Lylo because i have seen 3 mafia team with a SK member as well, so if everyone is in general agreement that we should popcorn i will, though i think my role is kinda already known so *shrug*

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:10 am

Post by wolframnhart »

How is my stance any different from others who say that if everyone is in agrement they would participate as well?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:19 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Like i said i am not discounting the possibility we are in Lylo, so yea if everyone wanted to popcorn i would, yet at the same time if we want to wait till tomorrow that is fine with me too.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Yeesh, didn't realize my last post was tuesday, sorry guys.

I am fine either way with a massclaim, i can wait till tomorrow (if there is one) or i can go now.

I can understand Zorblags thoughts on me, can't really say i blame him. I am being careful today though only because of something that happened last night, and it might concern the vote count but i am not sure. I can explain more if ya'll want, and i feel i should explain but i will see what everyone says.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

The "special info" i have mainly has to do with my role, but the problem is much like you have said Zorblag i am not sure if by saying anything it really helps or just gives out extra info, and since i am not 100 percent sure I am kinda at a loss to tell the truth, but i do want to be careful with my vote because of it (that make sense?)

My thoughts so far on today is that I find you Zorblag townie, your thoughts have been pro-town to me and that you are really trying to be careful more then rushing through things.

Kloud i also find to be townie, his thoughts are good and he brings up some decent points, and all in all i haven't really seen anything scummy from him.

Poro i am neutral on, don't see anything either way really.

DP i am a little weary of, partly from the hammer yesterday but at the same time i really can't blame him for it, Dukes was a scummy player, just not scum.

KMD i am also feeling weird vibes from, his posts haven't been much in the way of content (but lets face it mine haven't been nuggets of insight either). The thing that gets me on him more then anything is his constant voting against Pacman without really pushing much of a case on him, just a few questions here and there and a vote, then when pacman claimed he unvoted based on character and not much else.

Pacman i find pro-town, his hider role will help the town out alot, and with his claim of hiding behind Jahudo he has also cleared jahudo in my book, of course if for some reason pacman was lynched for whatever reason and flipped scum, my opinion on jahudo would change.

IF there are 2 mafia and not 3, my suspects would be KMD and DP, but nothing hard against them, just more feeling right now. If there were three, i might put pacman in there only because he could have claimed hider in a gamble, and choose someone he knew to be town to say he hid behind them to make his claim more believable.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:59 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Jahudo wrote:@wolf: What do you mean? Do you think a night action from last night might affect today's voting?
that is exactly what i mean, but because i am not 100% sure i am hesitant to say what it is out right because it could end up being pure speculation, that and it would mean fully trusting another player (not me).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”