They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2550 (isolation #200) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

any final questions for me dayi
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (isolation #201) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

Datisi btw*
Im really burnt out from mafia and dont wanna go in depth but like yeah
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (isolation #202) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

As in more than i already have
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #203) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

like remember datisi that considering *both * town chaos and scum salsa simply makes sense when applied to the game as a whole.
I get you might think scum chaos can happen but i absolutely do not think you can say that there are nearly any reasons for town salsa holistically, especially after she tried to counterwagon against IV
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #204) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Chaos decided to be cooperative with town and consolidated on IV and didn't budge when dwlee was wagoned -> salsa activdly tried to derail the IV lim

Salsa was hesitant to get margot limmed when she was in trou le and was afraid of losing that slot.

Margot was clearly the deepwolf slot - and salsa was caught in a shitty situation there.

Consider this and please hammer salsa here.

Cheers.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #205) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

occams razor man

Its not playstyle scummy - its straight up scumming kind of scummy where post flips it looks terrible.

Chaos has so much reasoning and stuff on d1 despite being wrong and was actively solving. There's more than just that.

Idk man i just think its clear cut if you remove the tinfoil
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (isolation #206) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Margot was bussing salsa for a reason - because she tmi that salsa was scummy. She saw her partner as too scummy to live. Its a common trap for scum and margot is a player who gets into it often as scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #207) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

Chaos wasnt even pushing this point fyi thus this isnt a scum olan. He was all over ari->datisi post margot. So that tells you that somehow facts lined up for me when scum clearly didnt plan it if im scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (isolation #208) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

I very rarely make it to lylo and the last 2 times as town
1) i was consensus townread because i buried 2nd to last scum
2) i got instant voted by town while being pocketed by scum until the end
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (isolation #209) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Thats booneytoonz 14 and nomination mafia respectively (the one i didnt replace out of)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #210) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

Last time i was scum in limlo becsuse i was last scum was chosen mafia open 799, i just waited for town to vote other town and was all set all game bc i lol bussed my partner d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (isolation #211) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh and your game where i claimed vig and won for free while openwolfing lul
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (isolation #212) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

why is this relevant tho

The situations are much different like despite like the fact you wont find a parallel there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (isolation #213) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok maybe my instant hammer on ydrasse in booneytoonz is a thing but it was still different haha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #214) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh i did change it
Its called not being the one in limlo :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2570 (isolation #215) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

OH wait there is treestumps by bingle where i hydrad with nancy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #216) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

I played passive there too - and couldnt just force thru a lim because of the stumps having a 1 shot power
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (isolation #217) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

u snooze u lose
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (isolation #218) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont know how to fake case townies well as scum btw i kinda just yell theyre scum for shallow reasons until enough people see it and sheep me lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (isolation #219) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

Idk bc im not scum here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (isolation #220) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Id more feel i played amazing rather you played poorly i feel assuming if i was scum here playing like this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (isolation #221) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

You caught margot and iv so a good portion of the game you were 2/3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #222) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2578, Datisi wrote:
In post 2574, DkKoba wrote:i dont know how to fake case townies well as scum btw i kinda just yell theyre scum for shallow reasons until enough people see it and sheep me lol
what posts of your casing here is supposedly out of your scumrange
Going in depth about interactions from flipped scum and being willing to make assumptions about the game that only favor me in a town me world
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (isolation #223) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

Depth in late game when lies are scattered across the game like a minefield are super dangerous when im scum

Avoiding going in depth avoids conversations about sketchy past actions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #224) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

You lost datisi :/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (isolation #225) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Let this be a lesson
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (isolation #226) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

I gave my heart to this limlo and salsa did fuck all but be defensice and i exposed how salaa was informed and how its giable for your points against chaos were just chaos being town and u still hammer me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #227) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

If you didnt get there after what i gave u you were never gettibg there without a mindset change
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (isolation #228) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

you just wantsd ur theory to be right :/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (isolation #229) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

good job chaos u were town mvp btw sorry ppl hate on the carry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (isolation #230) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont get why you get fuck all responses from salsa and my responses are good and then u still turn around and be like no > will assume the worst tinfoil possible instewd of the obvious :/
sorry im just sick of being fosed like this when im blatantly town and when tbe slot im in is blatantly town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (isolation #231) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

We're in a meta where everyone fucking assumes scum are trying to big braim and wifom everytbing when that literally only happens on 1 aspect of scums play at best in games and not the whole game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #232) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2605, Gypyx wrote:releasing PT's in (expired on 2021-11-23 03:22:51)
give us dead thread already smh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2631 (isolation #233) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (isolation #234) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2640, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 86, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Oh, salsa, honey

You’ve made a horrible mistake playing this way only after I had clarity on your alignment. You’d better keep a bullet saved for me every time you’re scum against me in the future because
I will figure you out
In post 164, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 161, Aristeia wrote:hi

sorry for my many mistakes <3

salsa played v well :]
Honestly, not rlly
Her tone was fucking disgusting D4, she openwolfed the shit out of that day phase
Do you take this lose as an insult because you lost against a LHF player (me)?? I actually don't understand what is this HATE coming from because I can't remember about showing hatred towards you.
You won because townies overthought and didnt want to let go of tunnels / pet scumreads, not bc you particularly played well(in fact i murdered you in elo and exposed your play while you sat there frozen)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (isolation #235) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

margot was already on the chopping block by the time her claim came around she wasn't sticking around

this was town's game to win lol
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”