Mini 644 - Meerkat Manor Mafia (Game Over!)

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:09 pm

Post by muffinhead »

hello everyone /confirm
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:09 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Hello everyone, it seems like im the most experienced player here. Therefore I researve the right to call my self an IC lol. If you want call me muf for short.

Not true. - Rishi

It seems i havnt played with anyone here except coug so I cant really judge anyone by personality. I hope to get along with everyone here and hopfully no one will take this game personally.

Now as for the game

vote mafiamann
, because not voting in the rv stage can be a scumtell. Therefore this is no random vote.
Show

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Ok first up nice frequent posting.

Now to clear things up I by no means was playing for VoA. Just looking down the players list seeing the majority of people joined up after me which is somthing Im not used to.
Rhinox wrote:
muffinhead wrote:vote mafiamann , because not voting in the rv stage can be a scumtell. Therefore this is no random vote.
FoS: mafiamann
FoS: StrangerCoug
FoS: muffinhead

If not voting in the random stage can be a scumtell, then so can self-voting. Both are equally useless for the town. muffinhead also gets an FoS because he only adressed the no-voting and not the self-voting. He either has a different view of self voting than me, or he
could
be scumbuddies with Coug.
Well the coug case was already mentioned therefore I felt unecessary to add to it. Thats why I brought it up and since rvs dont o much impact, the aim of it was to see how he would respond.

The scumtell is also crap.
Can you explain this more?

More to come later
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by muffinhead »

ClockworkRuse wrote:
MafiaMann wrote:
vote:strangecougar

Happy
No, I am not. What made you feel that it was acceptable to put Coug at L-4 on page two?

FoS on you

wolframnhart wrote:
unvote

I think strangers vote on himself was takin out of context. Had it been later in the game, I would find it weird (especially if he was one of those stupid people that hammer themselves) but it was during random voting stage and it was probably just bad humor.

Vote mafiamann
for originally saying he would vote clock, then once muffinhead says "not voting in rv stage can be a scumtell" you vote strangercoug instead with no real reason (jokewise or serious) other then to apparently make muffin "happy"
And this is enough to put Mafiamann at L-3 on the second page?
FoS for you

Unvote
Arbitrary voting stage is over now.

I'm going to take a wild guess that the scum is on one of these wagons. I see no reason that anyone should be at L-4 or L-3 yet at all. We've barely started discussion and already someone is close to being lynched if any votes change.

Rhinox wrote:
The town always seems to let the self-voter go.
Thats because from a win condition POV, self-voting is going against your win condition if you're scum. However, its also a counter-productive "method" if you're town because it focuses the discussion on yourself (presumedly you know yourself that your town), rather than legitimate scumhunting. I.E. right now, a number of people are FoS-ing or Voting because Coug self-voted. If he is town, he brought it on himself and is distracting us from actually finding scum. If he's scum, he's using the "Why would I vote for myself if I were scum WIFOM". I don't buy the "it sparks discussion" because the discussion is always about the person who self-voted, and it nullifies any suspisions based on people jumping on the self-voters bandwagon. Without the self vote, maybe we could have caught a scum jumping on or pushing a
real
bandwagon, rather than a fabricated one.

Summary: If you're scum, its a WIFOM. If your town, there is absolutely nothing about self-voting that is pro-town.

unvote, vote: strangercoug

...because ecto's previous post was the best explanation I've ever seen for why a random stage self-voter needs to be pressured.
I disagree, you can gauge quite a bit by a self vote in the random stage. Reactions for starters. I feel really uncomfortable about this wagon for the simple fact that it snowballed way to fast, it hasn't even been a full page in the making honestly. That said;
StrangerCoug wrote:
Cass wrote:I do not think a third vote indicates scum. Especially as you put the first vote on yourself.
This is not true. I put the second, not the first, vote on myself.
Does not help his case at all. This offers nothing to the town other than us knowing that he is here.

That said, I am going to give a
FoS
to Coug for unhelpful posts after his self-vote and vote jumping.

@Mafia, Why did you vote Coug if you said you would vote me?
I dont like this post. What have you got against people being at L-3 and L-4? its not as if there in a dangerous position. I really doubt scum would be dumb enough to put more votes on coug or mafiamann for the sack of trying to lycnh them. Cause then it outs them as scum tomorrow. You seem way to concerned.
Thats why I will
unvote, vote clock

I also dont like the fact that coug is voting for people because they voted for him.

Still dont like mafiamann either, hasnt made an improvement in my books.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:01 am

Post by muffinhead »

Well coug is the only one Ive played with and in that game he was scum. He acted very strategic and sensible, while in this game hes been right out there. Hes personally so far has been so different compared to that game. I dont like his play however his personality is holding me back from thinking hes actualy scum.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by muffinhead »

ClockworkRuse wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
L-5 would have been adaqute pressure on page two and sudden wagons building for very little reasoning is strange to me. That is what I'm worried about. I didn't want a quicklynch to build up on day one.
-4 is hardly close to quick lynch potential...if I meta you, will I find you jumping on a wagon on page 2 or 3?
Out of the... nine
games I've played, I haven't seen a wagon build that fast. But you would find it at least once, that I know for sure.
Well clock I was in a game not long ago where a townie was on L-1 on the first page. I believe you get the most information when a player is on L-1 because thats when you find out whther there town or scum due to the way they respond. My point being that L-3 isnt a dagnerous position whatsoever and I encourage wagons cause they get information out of players.

@clock- who do you think is scum at this stage in the game?
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Post by muffinhead »

ClockworkRuse wrote:Okay, look;
MafiaMann wrote:im to lazy to random vote but if i did random vote id vote clock
muffinhead wrote:
vote mafiamann
, because not voting in the rv stage can be a scumtell. Therefore this is no random vote.
Editted for length and the rest of the post doesn't apply much to anything.
MafiaMann wrote:
vote:strangecougar

Happy
First of all, this is appeasement. You are only motivated to vote because someone said that not voting in the arbitrary stage is scummy. (I don't honestly agree with that but whatever.)

Second, you go against what you said at first. You obviously could have voted me easily. I wouldn't have made a big deal about it, but you didn't. Instead you joined the SC wagon.

MafiaMann wrote:
Unvote

The strangecougar bandwagon took off to fast with to little substance to not be scum driven.
As soon as I put some suspicion on you, you unvote. [Check my post 58 for my suspicion and this is his post 59]

MafiaMann wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
MafiaMann wrote:it was arandom vote i didnt mean to make a wagon
You didn't make a wagon, you jumped onto one.

You said that if you had to make a random vote that you would vote me, then when asked why you didn't vote but rather said who you would vote for you voted Coug instead to appease whoever was asking you why you were voting.

That is what I am asking you to explain. Why Coug instead of me when you said that if you had to vote you would vote me?
I couldnt speel your name
This defense in it's self is just weak and is just.... absurd. Like I've said already, someone who had 210 posts at the time of that post should know that you could have shortened my name. And at the very least you could have looked up to my name earlier. This is no justification for your vote of Coug. It was not random, you did jump on that wagon to push the random in my opinion.

The next two or three points have already been taken into account above this. They are the case I made against him at first and his answer to who he thought was scummy. I think I'd actually like to bring that up;
MafiaMann wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
MafiaMann wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
MafiaMann wrote:Right now im not voting anyone but clocks sensless accusatioins of me are ridculous.
Oh my god i put cougar on L-4 which is practically L-5 since one of the votes was his. Its a random vote its not a big deal and you seem to be trying to find anything you can to get people away from you.
It's not that you put him at L-4. It's that you told the town you would do one thing then went against it with ridiculous reasoning. It's that you were jumping onto a wagon without posting any reason and when asked why you did you simply say;
"I couldn't spell CLOCK."
Its a random vote i shouldnt have even answered at all it dosent matter why do you care.
Because you told the town what you were going to do, but instead of doing that you took a very opportunistic vote. When asked about it you panicked and now you are getting overly defensive.

Your reaction to two votes is strange and you've had a bad excuse for why you didn't vote me when you said you would.

Mafia, who are you suspicious of?
Im suspicous of you for panicking when people called you out when you were asking unneeded questions. Im confused as to why my vote is oppurtunistic. I wasnt aware i didnt need to spell the name exactly a game i was in recently my vote didnt count because i spelled the name wrong. Why are you making a bigger deal over this than need be.
First of all, if I read through your games will I find this vote? Second, I'd like everyone to look back a page or two to Karma and Muffin calling out my questions about the wagons. This is the same argument they presented. To me, Mafiamann is parroting their suspicion without adding any new content to it.

MafiaMann wrote:I still dont understand why my vote mattered but i never intended to lynch cougar. It was a random vote why does it matter that i didnt vote clock. I was the first off the cougar wagon. I wasnt going after anyone there is a difference between a vote to get someone lynched and a random vote. Its not a big deal to put someone at L-4 and i unvoted almost immediatly.
It's not your
vote
persay. It's how you went about it and how you reacted to a little bit of pressure once you made the vote. Here are my main points so hopefully you can understand and at least try to defend yourself;

1. You told the town you would vote me. Then when Muffin says it's scummy
not
to be voting, you vote Coug. This is opportunistic voting because you are jumping onto a wagon and calling it a 'random vote.'

2. When someone calls your vote suspicious you immediately unvote. LITERALLY immediately. This is more appeasement to the town.

3. Your reactions after the vote as I continued to pressure you were way to defensive for the case I was presenting.

4. When I asked you who you were suspicious of, you mimed Karma and Muffin and said that I had made some unnecessary questions. You didn't offer any reasoning of your own.

5. Your defense of the Coug vote is literally impossible to imagine being a possibility. Not being able to spell Clock is a horrible excuse. If you can spell opportunistic almost correctly, then you can spell Clockwork.

[This list is also the TL;DR portion of this post.]

Do you understand it a little better now?
This is an excellent post. I feel much better about clock so

unvote, vote mafiamann

He is acutally getting worse by the post, every post he makes looks odd in some sort of way and the above post explains alot which I totally agree with. At the moment he stands out as scummiest player to me more then anyone else.
Discussion is currently revolving around:

- StrangerCoug's random vote on himself (which is the second vote for him)
- MafiaMann's third vote on SC (second if you don't count SC's own vote) which some people think is opportunistic to start a wagon
- some people think SC's random vote is scummy, some think it's a null-tell
- SC complains when more votes pile on him, so does ClockworkRuse (Clock says it's because the wagon is too quick and scum-driven, and this wagon draws discussion away from other things)

Is this all?
@jonathan- Instead of pointing out topics of conversation, you should try to look for posts that you personally find odd and try to post information of your own. Just answer this for now, who do you think looks scummy at this stage in the game?
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:11 pm

Post by muffinhead »

MafiaMann wrote:Do i have to claim soon
@ mafiamann- why are you going out there asking people to claim? You seem keen to get out there and reveal urself. Also your claim says everything the vanillia role says and it sounds as if your reading it as you go which looks really suspecisious.

@bogre- First of all what question do you want me to answer? Also you are yet to answer a question of mine so at the very least you are being a hipocrete.

At this stage im happy with a mafiamann lynch.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:28 pm

Post by muffinhead »

muffinhead wrote:
The scumtell is also crap.
Can you explain this more?
theres the question I asked you.

As for rhinox he looks really townish to me because he posts huge amounts of info with good decent factual information. Every newbie ive played with that contributes big amounts of info has turned out to be town and at this stage I cannot imagine him being any different.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:00 am

Post by muffinhead »

My aplogies for not posting in ages. I have ben very busy with homework which needs to be completed by wednesday so untill then I wont be able to post any info.

Also mafianmann, if you are town then you have done an incredibly stupid thing because you have lynched the one person you know is definatly town.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Ok i do apoloigies for not posting earlier however I will get straight down to business.

Ectomancer wrote:Alright, let's do some loose theorizing here.

I dont think it is a far stretch to assume that Clock was working alone. (though I still say the possibility, however small, exists for 2 scum groups of 2) Regardless, another scum faction exists in the game and had no idea of Clock's alignment.

What would they do? I may be circling the WIFOM maelstrom and just may possibly fall in, but here goes:

They could assume Clock was town.
They might have gotten lucky and guessed him as a Predator.

I think the greater likelyhood is they would have thought him town. (as I did at one time)

So I think there are a couple of positions scum would try to occupy, depending upon whether MM is scum himself or not.

Let's say MM is town.

Early on in the wagon, scum might see a townie (Clock) attacking another townie (MM). At that time, one of the scum would be tempted to lend some early support to the wagon make sure it takes off. A researcher would comb this time frame for interactions.
Later in the wagon, if it looked like MM was going to be lynched for sure, if they had jumped on early, they would certainly be sitting securely there, and maybe even a little quiet about the whole thing now. If they had not voted against MM, in order to be active, they would probably be looking to toss in a few lines for the next day lynch by gently forwarding a case against someone else, or prepping for the Clock lynch if MM turned up town. (but not enough to derail the MM wagon)

Now, if we assume MM scum:

Early on, who knows what his partners would be doing.
Middle round, as the wagon builds, they might start getting nervous and feel obliged to defend MM, maybe subtly if they are feeling momentum going the wrong way. I believe this is also a good place to bus a partner if you can feel that the case is going to go through.
Late rounds, it is almost too late to bus, but scum might still do it, usually without advancing the case, just rehashing or rephrasing old arguments.

Now all of this seems to point to me wanting to lynch MM, because I think we could get some decent information if we knew his alignment. I hesitated to put forth that idea originally because, as you can see, the information would be dubious, unless he turns up scum. But there actually is a good and valid reason to lynch MM today, and that has to do with Clock turning up Predator.

If we assume Clock was a day SK, he had no idea of MM's alignment. You see, I was going to go back to my case against SC, because I moved off of it due to Clock's case against MM being a better one (IMO). SC's case is still pretty good.

However.

If I'm an SK, I scum hunt. I need them dead, the sooner, the better.

To me, that means that Clock's case isn't trash to be tossed aside. I think it was an honest one.

With that assessment:

vote MafiaMann

I think the case was a good one, and though the information gained may be too WIFOMish to use, I would still like to know whether Clock was right.
First off you are trying to imagine what clock was thinking even though its impossible to understand what he was planning. Also ecto how do you know he actually thought mm was scum? Ive never been an sk however i have been scum and my first priority is always to get through the day, then to hunt for the other scum group. So you cant tell whther hes voting him becasue he actually thought mm was scum.

But the part i hate most is the final paragrapgh. You said you wanted to see whether clock was right. We are here to lynch scum, not to see whther he was voting for scum. Thats why I think your looking for a desperate reason to vote him and thats why I think your scum.
vote ecto

wolframnhart wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:Alright, let's do some loose theorizing here.

I dont think it is a far stretch to assume that Clock was working alone. (though I still say the possibility, however small, exists for 2 scum groups of 2) Regardless, another scum faction exists in the game and had no idea of Clock's alignment.

What would they do? I may be circling the WIFOM maelstrom and just may possibly fall in, but here goes:

They could assume Clock was town.
They might have gotten lucky and guessed him as a Predator.

I think the greater likelyhood is they would have thought him town. (as I did at one time)

So I think there are a couple of positions scum would try to occupy, depending upon whether MM is scum himself or not.

Let's say MM is town.

Early on in the wagon, scum might see a townie (Clock) attacking another townie (MM). At that time, one of the scum would be tempted to lend some early support to the wagon make sure it takes off. A researcher would comb this time frame for interactions.
Later in the wagon, if it looked like MM was going to be lynched for sure, if they had jumped on early, they would certainly be sitting securely there, and maybe even a little quiet about the whole thing now. If they had not voted against MM, in order to be active, they would probably be looking to toss in a few lines for the next day lynch by gently forwarding a case against someone else, or prepping for the Clock lynch if MM turned up town. (but not enough to derail the MM wagon)

Now, if we assume MM scum:

Early on, who knows what his partners would be doing.
Middle round, as the wagon builds, they might start getting nervous and feel obliged to defend MM, maybe subtly if they are feeling momentum going the wrong way. I believe this is also a good place to bus a partner if you can feel that the case is going to go through.
Late rounds, it is almost too late to bus, but scum might still do it, usually without advancing the case, just rehashing or rephrasing old arguments.

Now all of this seems to point to me wanting to lynch MM, because I think we could get some decent information if we knew his alignment. I hesitated to put forth that idea originally because, as you can see, the information would be dubious, unless he turns up scum. But there actually is a good and valid reason to lynch MM today, and that has to do with Clock turning up Predator.

If we assume Clock was a day SK, he had no idea of MM's alignment. You see, I was going to go back to my case against SC, because I moved off of it due to Clock's case against MM being a better one (IMO). SC's case is still pretty good.

However.

If I'm an SK, I scum hunt. I need them dead, the sooner, the better.

To me, that means that Clock's case isn't trash to be tossed aside. I think it was an honest one.

With that assessment:

vote MafiaMann

I think the case was a good one, and though the information gained may be too WIFOMish to use, I would still like to know whether Clock was right.
Ecto's post here brings up some good points. I agree that Clocks case shouldn't be completely given up because he turned out to be SK, and mafiamann's posts still don't make alot of sense even if you take away clocks posts about them That being said:
vote MafiaMann
Now I dont like this either because it seems to me you are also looking for a desperate reason to vote for mm. Thats why i will
fos wolf

@wolf- can you explain what good points he brings up?
StrangerCoug wrote:May I chime in and say that MafiaMann seems more like a VI, come to think of his death?
Is that all you have to say coug? After all that happens on day one that is what you have to say? you seem to have no care in what happened one day one and thats why i will.
fos coug

Ok will have a look through then post more.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by muffinhead »

ok cheers wolf, i feel much better about you and to a certain extent ecto. Still would like to hear from him though.

I would also like to hear from bogre who he thinks is scum.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by muffinhead »

StrangerCoug wrote:Bogre's post in isolation reveal that his 11th post is an attempt to line up lynches, which is not a good thing. The fact that his twelfth post has a defense starting with "It might be WIFOM" is leading me to disbelieve said defense.

Vote: Bogre
coug can you further explain this more as it seems your just trying to come up with a reason to vote him. It looks oppotunistic as cass was doing and you targetted him so it looks totally hipocrtical. Not one post you have made today has looked good so

unvote
vote coug

Im trying to understand the bogre case and i would like to request quotes of his scumminess if you want me to even consider joining the wagon. I would like to hear from bogre defend him self again.
wolframnhart wrote:I see the point about Coug, the day 1 vote that happened made people wonder, and now the mess up about the post, but so far i think he just goofed around (the wrong way i agree) with the vote thing and could have just made an honest mistake with the post thing. Cougs actions do not make me think scum as much as Bogres have.
@wolf- How come you think that cougs posting is just an honest mistake? I find it hard to imagine his posts being simply errors of calculation, plz explain.

To be all honest i think im beginning to lose intrest in this game so I will try to keep up as much as posible and try not to e a lurker as I personally hate them
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by muffinhead »

@ jonathen and Rhinox- What makes you think that me and bogre are scumpartners?

@ ckd, well your theory is clearly wrong firstly. then you say this
Also you think my vote was just solely on that?...funny you didnt ask before you attacked/defended Muffin.
anyways are you being honest as well?

post about bogre later
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:26 pm

Post by muffinhead »

@ckd- you said i wasnt telling the truth then you say this after voting me which means you arnt telling the truth either
Also you think my vote was just solely on that?...funny you didnt ask before you attacked/defended Muffin.
StrangerCoug wrote:I really want to yell at muffinhead and curiouskarmadog for engaging in a semantics argument; however, I am not going to question curiouskarmadog's experience with the honesty comment, especially given he's been around for almost a year longer than I have.

But yeah. curiouskarmadog's case against muffinhead, added to my case that he FoS'd me for not caring about D1 when in fact I only had one original thing to say about it (the rest already being discussed) and then twisting my reasons for voting Bogre into opportunism and using that to vote me, and then his hypocritical comment that he's not interested in the game when he accused me of not being interested in D1? Am I the only person who thinks something is wrong with this picture!?

Unvote: Bogre
Vote: muffinhead
@coug- where did i say that you are not intrested in the game and what is wrong with that anyways? then you still hos bogre even though you just unvoted him? thats why my vote is on you still.
Rhinox wrote:
Muffin wrote:@ jonathen and Rhinox- What makes you think that me and bogre are scumpartners?
I never said that I definately thought the 2 of you were scum partners - I said that your post defending bogre was questionable and if bogre ends up being scum, I would consider that as evidence pointing to the two of you as scum partners. But that doesn't mean I've connected your fates together. This was the post I was referring to:
muffin wrote:Im trying to understand the bogre case and i would like to request quotes of his scumminess if you want me to even consider joining the wagon. I would like to hear from bogre defend him self again.
First, you say you never saw any examples of Bogre being scummy and ask for quotes, even though they had already been provided by wolf and commented on by ecto and others since D2 began.

What I missed the first time is, why are you asking for Bogre to defend himself again if you don't even see a case for him to defend against? This is quite contradictory. Care to explain?

I never said that i didnt think bogre was scummy. I said i dont understand the cases against him. In fact its quite annoying that he hasnt posted in ages. It seemed that no one liked his defence the orginal time so im asking him to do it again.
Cass wrote:While the case on Muffin seems strong, I feel that to unvote Bogre would be to reward his lurking. So I'd still prefer that lynch... But Muffin looks bad, and the 'honestly'-tell is interesting. It would be ideal if Bogre'd just speak up and give his opinion on the situation :roll:
Also cass explain what ive done thats scummy besides the fact that i said "honest" since that is a load of rubbish and an incorrect theory because im town. Also dont use the fact that i dont understand the bogre case.

Now as a summary i am losing intrest in this game and this will most likly be my last game on ms while I have a break. Well actully i will mod a game then leave as thats what ive always wanted to do. Now i would like to go out in fassion with a win which is why i havnt decided to be replaced. But when you just dont have that intrest in the game its hard to find scum and help so if im lurking and looking scummy then I do apologies for letting the town down but it still means im here and I will help to the best that i can do.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by muffinhead »

well i really dont think its fair to let someone replace me in this situation. I will admit ive had a crap game and have lost intrest to an extent.

Ok here goes. Im yossarian, A roving male of the group (aka cop). I dont know whther i can give to much of a description but it does note that im troubled whatever that means.

last night I targetted cass and got an innocent. But im not coming to any coclusions till I know that im sane.

Really didnt want to reveal that and disapoointed it came to that cause of my poor play and attempts to try lurk my way out. If you dont believe me then just give me another day, or let me be nked.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:02 pm

Post by muffinhead »

cause i had no read on you at the end of day 1.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by muffinhead »

well i will some up my thoughts on the game. Rhinox, jonathen and wolf all look town from my view. Vi looks much better but t be The rest could potentially be scum.

As for my claim, of course im pf i had to do it and dissapointed with myself. I have learnt something from this game. When you are not commited then its impossible to play well as you just cant think and cant be bothered to do so. Its also sad that everybody has seen this side of me and because of my lurking I look even worse and have been a let down to the town which I sincerly apologies for.

Now im worthless and if not for being on L-1 I would be replaced as I have no passion for continuing on. I replaced into a match on L-2 and really didnt like it cause I was questioned about it the whole game and I really dont want to put someone else in this position. I will leave this to you people to decide whther im replaced as i also feel bad for not cotribubuting to scum hunting whatsoever.

About my claim I told you as much as i think im allowed to say and whther you believe me or not you should at least give me a day to prove myself. How about this. If im left alone for the day then I will get a replacement to help contribute to the town, this is so i dont feel bad for the guy who replaces me. I have considered asking the town to just lynch me, however tht would be making the same misatke mafiaman did by letting the one person you know thats definatly town be lynched.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:49 pm

Post by muffinhead »

bah, congrats town, go comandoes
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Well first of all congradulations on the town for what was a really good victory. This was eaisly my bluest game and the first time I would consider my self a let down to my team.

My intention was to have a relaxing fun game where I could be myself and just enjoy it. To be honest I wanted to be a townie purly cause this was my 3rd straight game as scum which some might say is lucky. However I felt it would be unfair to tell my fellow team this because it would be very unpositive. This was the start of not having a relaxing game.

I dont know whther anyone has the same problem but when Im scum I have to focus on every single post which takes forever. To type a decent post would take half an hour to an hour. Thats no problem when your committed however when you lose that then its basically impossible wich happened to me that I will go into detail later.

Being a townie is so much easier as you just type hat you think and can do that very quickly. I think I wouldve posted more if I wa a townie but still unsure commitment wise.

Post More Later, but as you can already see, you can post alot when its off the top of your head, this was done in 5 minutes.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Now day one I played good, I played how I usually would as scum and well yeah. The experience post was pre planned before I got my role because I was looking through the list of players in the mini theme thread and I was the oldest player here. It was a bit of fun and by no means tried to look like the captain. But then ckd replaced with 5k of posts to my 400 lol. Of course the expierenced would hate that post. Other then that I thought I played a good day 1.

Then once day 2 hit I lost my commitment to the game. Well if you want pin point accuracy then it was when the day kill occured where I didnt post for the rest of that day. Then once day 2 started I just lost every single bit of passion I had for this game. I just got boared and eventually I reached the stage where I hated posting. I was most definatly considering replacement but by the time that had happened I had all the votes on me for not understanding the bogre case which I never did understand cause I couldnt be stuffed to read through.

Eventually I decided to try understand the bogre case by reading through everything. I think I red about 7 pages going backwards without seeing a single post of him. That was the stage I gave up and then even more votes piled on me.

Now this is the reason I didnt get replaced. In my previous match I had replaced in as scum with the majority of votes on me which I absoutly hated. I told myself I never wanted to be someone who done that to others. At that stage I saw myself as garrentied to be lynched. I just couldnt do that to someone else as its just not fair on them.

So this was exactly what my thinking was.

First of all bogre had already looked horrible so I thought that if I turned up scum then bogre would be garrentied to be lynched tomorrow. Then this game is in lylo. My 2 scumpartners were doing a brilliant job so I thought to try set some one else up with a fake claim. I also done the fake claim cause I considered this my last match and as I said at the beginning all i wanted was to be myself and enjoy it. The claim was also for fun and added intrest to the game. I also wasnt over commited as this was the only game I was in.

Orginally I was going to and wanted to claim that I had a gilty on wolf. Then he would bus me and would look surly innocent. In the end I didnt have the guts to do so as Ive never been in a game where scum has claimed scum to be guilty and therefore I was unsure of the result. Also note I would not have claimed possible insanity if this was the case.

If I had my time again I wouldve claimed bogre to be innocent and really set him up. I must give credit to vi for recovering the situation.

Now I personally couldnt believe when vi was nked. I had set him up to look incredibly suspicious and he was just killed off. I would like to hear from some townies oponions about how they wouldve treated vi on day 3 if he was still alive. Maybe he was less sus but SURELY the town would have to highly consider him being scum in that situation.

Now with when wolf died on day 3 ckd was left a very tough situation. I personally wouldve not claimed anything after reading all of rhinoxs suggestions of a godfather. The sk claim left hi, screwed for the next day but by then there was nothing he could do.

Now in this game there were some quite brilliant players.

First of all rhinox- you played unblieveably brilliant and to be able to post so so much information, your commitment is a gift. Everyone should take note of how rhinox let everyone know his feelings and emotions. That is what made him definatly pro-town and something almost impossible for scum to copy.

Then there was jonathen for the most perfect timing of a claim ive seen in my small ms history. It was also a heavy factor in winning the game for the town.

Then there was vi for making bogre look good and sc for really recovering his game and by the time I was killed he looked town. Another mistake by me was to target sc.

sc is evil as my 2 worst played games, hes been in both of them lol joken.

Now for my scum team.

wolf you played brialliant and honestly there wasnt much you could do after the claim to save the game. You will win the majoirty of matches as scum for the way you played that match. Also for good sakes dont feel bad for bussing me, cause I feel bad for the 2 of you lol.

Well I dont know whther this will be my last ms game. But it was good to do it with a bunch of good people. MS has given me somthing to look forward to for the last 6 months but unfortunatly now I think im simply over it.

Why couldnt i post such big posts in the actually game lol.

If I ever play again, I wish to do it with the lot of you to show everyone my real ability as you certainly didnt see me at my best. In fact it was my worst lol.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Oh I forgot to give credit to ckd for what was argubly the perfect game played by him and really unlucky not to win. He totally desearved it and if I stayed in the game and focused or somthing likethat so I would survive just another day, well then I think the commadoes wouldve won as he done nothing wrong whatsoever.

Also I suggest to anyone in a game with ckd to vote him off just incase hes scum as you have no way of telling lol.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”