Designer Mafia 2007 - Game Over, Final Scene Posted!

Did you enjoy the final scene?

Yes, I love it!
67%
No, this is boring...
22%
Comical stupidity option
11%

Total votes: 9

nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:56 am

Post by nonny »

Okay I'm going to do some reading. Don't think I'm gonna be able to read everything would be a bit confusing with all the replacements. But atleast the last 10 to 20 pages. Anyone willing to do a recap :D ya know you want to!
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:03 am

Post by nonny »

First off wow, lots of replies, forgot to watch this topic.

Secondly, while i havn't re-read yet, and have looked at my predocessors posts(sad how few there were). I do that in any game i replace into out of habit. And I don't see why a claim from me is helpful if none of them ever claimed anything.

But, for good measure I guess I'll claim, though I normally wouldn't submit to such peer pressure. Basically I have an investigatory role of sorts, it's a bit more complex but I think giving away any details would do more harm then good.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:50 am

Post by nonny »

I know why ou are asking me to claim. But you honestly think in a game this size and complex that there would only be one investigatory role?

Fine, I'll claim more if I must. It's called a "hacker" I can log in and see what poeple are doing at night, or get thier "bios" and know what there role is. Out of the list of night choices I didn't get much, I know one persons role but that is about it. I'll reveal it after I know whether or not that person has claimed, rather not let loose a role that someone has and hasn't claimed or otherwise.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by nonny »

Just had to double check, got confused with the dead, not dead, coming back from life type stuff. Player I have the role of happens to of been lynched.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by nonny »

Well, that is too bad silent speaker, because that is all there is. Is this the only strategy the town has? Pick on the new person? Or was my predacessor underheat already?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by nonny »

Already told you my claim. And that the information I do have is pointless, because the person it's on is dead.

zoneace: thank you for reading.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Post by nonny »

Because I don't always get a result, sometimes it fails apparently. Either I get their ailgnment, thier role, or nada.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:28 pm

Post by nonny »

Nocman, there is no point to it because nothing I have can be used to confirm any one or to accuse any one. Right now i have 3 poeple with no data, and then I know shanba's role but so do you it on the front page.

Twomz: I only have the research one. It doesn't even make sense to me the no data part of it. I don't get how you 50% get ailgnement, and 50% get roles but some how can get nothing....would have to be a 33.33% each...but that is just smantics.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:51 am

Post by nonny »

I don't see where you think I'm hesitating. You asked for a claim I claimed, you asked for more I gave you more. I just don't see the point in dwelling over night choice that are useless and not going to do anything for the town. But if you insist:

N1: mneme got no data
N2: shanba got thier role (I see she claimed, and that she was lynched. I don't know why my predocessor didn't say anything, but I believe it is due to lurking)
N3: Belgarion got no data
N4: TSS got no data

I think this is also a horrible way to replace into the game, especially with you guys telling me not to re-read. Because that just leads to my confusion such as on this shirt giving thing, and other matters. And after you read my claim and am satisfied and we move on it'll be days before i can re-read and then voice my opinion. Basically I think those telling me not to re-read just want me to not have anything to contribute which is telling in my book.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:21 am

Post by nonny »

I wouldn't know for sure simenon. Since I didn't send any of these requests. But it's according to MoS that I get no data.

See it's not weaseling out of it since I'm giving you all you are asking for...where am I weaseling out? When I didn't claim or didn't give you my results...oh wait I did that, I am allowed to state my opinion on the matter seeing as that is what mafia is about, I'm not just going to roll over and play dead and not say anything on the matter.

Plus I didn't say some poeple, I said the poeple telling me not to re-read, which only a handleful said that specifically. So uhm, maybe you should actually read instead of just assuming that I'm trying to wiggle my way out?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:51 am

Post by nonny »

Simenon, I've already asked the mod about it and the answer was confusing at best. Basically it just means I have no information. That's it, if I knew what it meant I would have said so.

Twomz, I can't tell you why the poeple were picked I just know that they were. I wish I knew more.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2451 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:13 am

Post by nonny »

Real question is, would you be after me/my role if i hadn't just replaced in? Or are you just looking for the easiest target?

What was the plan before I replaced in? Are any of those suspects suddenly cleared?

I told you I had no info armlx, I could of made it up if I wanted. But, instead I told the truth, and that makes me scum?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:25 am

Post by nonny »

Isn't that a bit WIFOM. You think I don't know that?

Why was Pbug a lynched priority? was there a reason or just his lack of posts?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2455 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:36 am

Post by nonny »

You say I must be scum because I claim the most used scum claim. I know it the most used scum claim so why would i claim it if i were scum. That is WIFOM, that is classic WIFOM.

So just because you can't confirm my role, I must be scum. There is no other way to test it? That isn't that great of a play. If you did that in a basic game you would lose everytime.

How did you and stark confirm each other?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by nonny »

the silent speaker wrote:
Vote: nonny
Not good enough. Not good enough by half.

Lynch minus two.
I find that a bit suspicious. It may be bad counting. But why would you say I was ant l-2 if i was way off?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:29 pm

Post by nonny »

Nocmen wrote:I dont think a townie in this situation would withhold information.

Vote: Nonny
Still not sure which information I'm apparently with holding.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:29 am

Post by nonny »

So L-1, and I have nothing to defend. Except to point out that I have been very willing to help and cooperated. So when/if you do the deed you will all be greatly disappointed for not giving me a chance.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by nonny »

ZONEACE wrote:
but i submited 5 roles to this game (one of which of killed in the pre-game) so if i really wanted to make something up I'd pick one of the other 4 and hope it had been left out..
I don't see any proof that you didn't do that. Your only proof for that was that you are bad at making up claims. But you made 5 roles. SO evidently you can make up a role, and since one got picked I'm willing to bet they aren't half bad either.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:30 am

Post by nonny »

I will never replace into a game with 100 pages again....that was just a favor to you MoS lol interesting game though
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3161 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:31 am

Post by nonny »

EBWOP: just looked and technically I'm part of the winning team! I'm putting on my stats anyways lol ^.^
*insert bad joke here*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”