Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Sineish »

FoS: CarnCarn

Since he hadn't posted except to say 'confirm', it's logical to assume that he
must
have been named to you in your role. I can't think why setup information which only makes you 'slightly' suspicious of someone would be of benefit to mention at this stage.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Sineish »

Save The Dragons wrote:
Sineish wrote:it's logical to assume that he
must
have been named to you in your role.
How can you be so sure about what he said that allows you to think he must have armlx in his PM? You seriously think he couldn't

a) be making shit up
b) have misread something <===this is my pick right now.
c) have received information pre game from the mod
d) have picked up a meta tell
e) be reading too much into BM's mention of armlx's name.
I should elaborate on my thinking.
CarnCarn, #54 wrote:My vote on armlx was not purely random. I have some setup information that makes me sightly suspicious of him.
If he's telling the truth here, then his vote was not 'purely' random at the time he made it. This was in post 20, which was the
very first
post of the day.

There are two types of 'setup' information that I can think of which could give you clues on whether someone is scum.

1) Where you have some flavour in your post such as 'beware all players wearing blue ties', which is then hinted at by another player, eg 'I hate wearing ties' in their post. Since no-one had posted except for their confirms, we can rule this out.

2) Where a player is named specifically in the role pm. If this is the case, I don't think it's pro-town to be talking about it (or speculating on what that role could be) right now, if it only makes him 'slightly' suspicious.

Oh, and
Vote: Rope
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by Sineish »

Unvote: CarnCarn

Battle Mage wrote:If your brain cant keep track of 'Name: Role' for 16 people, then you have serious problems.
I would hope all mods would have the roles noted down and use their notes when processing night actions. Trying to do it all in your head is when mistakes happen.

As far as random-voting for a lynch method at the moment, I think stating that you have no preference right now is ok, as long as everyone votes one way or the other by the end of the day.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by Sineish »

Battle Mage wrote:Sineish, if you can explain your last point, without help from Armlx, that'd be good. Why should we all vote by the end of the day?
I was thinking that we should all vote
for a lynch method
by the end of the day.

That was before I realised that when the hammer falls on the lynchee, the method is picked then, not in a further round of voting until the lynch method reaches majority. I was thinking that scum would only bother influencing the method vote if one of their number was lynched, but I now realise that they would need to be thinking of it earlier.
hp [leaves] wrote:Can someone remind me what was the role name of CC and armlx? I looked through the thread and couldn't find it.
I don't recall them saying either.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:08 am

Post by Sineish »

Santos wrote:
Moses le fou wrote:
Santos wrote:Corsicans lynched by one method as opposed to the Sicilians being lynched by another. So I voted for rope because if you're going to lynch a townie, I might as well vote for how a townie should properly die: lynch.
So you're saying that you've been running around in circles for the sake of write-up flavor?
Yes.
It looks to me like you're trying to re-write history here. You clearly stated when you voted for rope that you believed that guns killed townies.
Santos wrote:
Vote: Rope.
Why, now? Well, CarnCarn brought up a pretty solid point making me think that its plain jane mafia now...

Rope lynches scum, gun kills townies. Why would it be the other way around?
I think it's more likely you decided to vote for the lynch method you knew you were immune to.
Unvote Rope, Vote Gun

Vote: Santos

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”