Mini 679 - BSG: The Basestar (Game Over!)

KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:38 am

Post by KingEnigma »

MacavityLock.....I was born a poor lonely person some odd years ago and i persevered through it all to become the man i am tod----yeah i got nothing.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:38 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Grimmy, dude, its frakking. I now believe you to be scum.*

*(no more than the rest of you at this point)
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:16 am

Post by KingEnigma »

uhh, i'm not sure ive ever random voted, i think its pointless and i dont know any of you well enough to go "haha, me and you had this thing from another game and i'm voting for you for absolutely no reason other than that thing from the other game that we had, haha"

but whatevah, read into it whatever you want.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:48 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I ask questions, I poke at people, but I can do all that and not put a vote on that i'm going to be taking off in the very near future.

You are right, something does need to get the ball rolling, but nonsense votes from what little i can tell, never do it.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:51 am

Post by KingEnigma »

But is Tarhalindur leading us the right way? Who are we to trust you? Who are we to trust anyone?

Hey Elmo!! THREE QUESTIONS!!!
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Oh, nobody told me they had to be helpful questions.

Random voting stage may be over, but I still dont have anyone to vote for at the moment, so I'm sticking with my not voting for the time being.

Everyone who is voting for someone, why are you still voting for them? Apparently we have moved on, and now you all look scummy! (? I mean you guys need to pick one, you cant keep on me for not voting if your voting for someone that you actually dont think is scum)
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

cause page 2 is halfway full and besides the Tarcrazies, nobody has placed a vote, so unless i'm missing something I'd say we graduated.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:43 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Okay, so if I random voted I would have been completely ignored by you? But because I didnt random vote and just chose to "wait it out" I'm scum? Yeah that makes perfect sense.

I'm seriously confused here, but I'm going to be taking the zen approach in this game, so yeah....
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:55 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I have a meta? Dude, do I need to get a prescription for that? Would I need to let my wife know, or am I okay in keeping her in the dark?

and iamausername, shhh don't let people on to reading what I wrote, they may get the wrong impression that I'm trying to participate.

I want to vote for Elmo, but thats mostly because Elmo hurt my feelings....but I may get over it, but it'll take time.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

uhh, ohmygodyousuck votes are glorified random votes, do we really need to get back into this discussion?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

no, but if my vote for him is for nothing other than the fact that he voted for me? Where is the basis of the vote? Is that scummy or am I jumping my emotions? If I put thought into it (which, i will admit I have not at this point) then maybe it wouldnt be so much, "you suck!", but more along the lines of "Well, it may appear this way, but in fact....."

But in this particular case, Elmo is being a bit bullying towards me, but i'm not seeing this as overtly scummy, so therefore my vote wouldnt be placed on who i think is scum, it would be there to say "oh my god you suck" and that is very much a glorified random vote...
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

OH!

and i dont know who is scum yet, before you guys go "Well, who do you think IS scum?"
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:30 am

Post by KingEnigma »

as far as I know we have graduated from the random stage.

voting for someone because they are voting for me is barely more than random.

I do not want to random vote, this does not mean I do not want to vote for some one, I will. I will when there is more discussion (outside of everyone trying to figure me out) and I get a better feel for you all. I'm not one to go back and reread games so all of my basis will be from this game, maybe you do not play that way, but it is the way I play.

Also, I'm going to have fun, and that means attempting to be funny, whether you guys think it is funny is subject, but I find it funny and that means I'm having fun.

I feel the need to post this, because quite frankly, I have a feeling it will be getting a lot worse before it gets any better.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

I edit my earlier statements Tar-Man, I ME KINGENIGMA have graduated from the random stage, if you have not caught up yet, then I will wait for you.

waiting....
waiting...
waiting....welcome to the next stage.

the you suck vote is fine for some people, but it is a freaking nonrandom random vote, its not random in the sense that you are voting for a specific person for a specific reason but that. is. it. There is no basis for the vote other than hurt feelings and "haha, you suck".

I am town. Therefore anyone voting for me, because I am town, is of course suspect, but then you don't know that i'm telling the truth, which makes you less scummy, but then if you are scum, you know I AM town and that makes you more scummy, so I guess i'm trying to say is: Voting for me is no more or less scummy than the person behind it.

anyone defending anyone is kind of suspect. (I heart you though iamausername)
anyone saying "whatever everyone else thinks, i'll do that" is also suspect.
bullying people and not answering questions you yourself pose is suspect.

and yes, i believe you all to be scum, till I find/believe otherwise.

Oh and I got a little blip on my scumdar from Farkshinsoup...cant figure out why or how, but its there.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:08 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

anyone defending anyone is kind of suspect.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

How do you interpret it? I think the answer is fairly obvious, but maybe i'm a minority here. BUT I'm going to assume your a fairly intelligent person and know why its suspect, so that brings into question why ask me why? You know the answer.

I got an idea, I'm not going to post anything for a while, cause apparently those who don't post are invisible and because I'm here contributing I'm getting asked redundant questions.

Did I just say "Hey, stop looking at me, nothing to see here, look over there!!"?

Maybe. This is a burden all vote leaders must bear.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Timeater
Which I'd note that KE did not specifically respond Tar's questions - he just went on to rant about he is town and about the logical fallacies of random voting etc)
Tarhalindur
Given what you currently know, do you think iamausername is scum? Please answer yes or no, and give reasoning.

Given what you currently know, do you think that Timeater is scum? Please answer yes or no, and give reasoning.

Given what you currently know, do you think that I, Tarhalindur, am scum? Please answer yes or no, and give reasoning.
Me
anyone defending anyone is kind of suspect. (I heart you though iamausername)
anyone saying "whatever everyone else thinks, i'll do that" is also suspect.
bullying people and not answering questions you yourself pose is suspect.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Timeater
O_o

I take it we're beyond the random voting stage?
unvote
Maybe not meant that way, but thats the way i took it.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:56 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Its kind of funny how I stopped posting for a little bit and people started noticing other people, just like I thought it would. I am genius!!

I'm going to do a reread, and I will place a vote. I have been sick the last couple of days, so I havent been paying too much attention.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

a few things, first off I've been working, tomorrow is my day off, so i will actually have time to read an vote, so i havent forgotten that part.

Tar I answered your questions, then timeater said something, and then I posted your questions my answers again! Craziest thing...

Experienced is in the eye of the beholder? I've maybe been in 2 complete games, and I barely make it out of games alive because I play a little differently.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:50 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I am completely useless. All I do is take up space as you put it. I am void of thought and original thinking. I am in awe of the fact that I was able to type this whole post without turning into a bubbling mass of idiot juice.

First part of this day, I was doing what I could to stay above water. I haven't had time to play catch up, and then you start taking pot shots at me, so nice.

Let me put it another way...."a duh...duhh a pffffftt duh doh doih, duuuhhh" ::drools::
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:31 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Okay, well this is going to sound a little funny considering he just insulted me and stuff. I did warn you all way back in 89 that Farkshinsoup showed up as scum to me and here is why I think this....

You are the one who not only says that I am not random voting, but when I mention that it is something I am not doing, you point out that I did do it...3 years ago but not recently, so nevermind...but the seeds are planted.

and they go on and on and on...you also mention that my playstyle is a nulltell, which it cant be if your going by my meta right? because I in fact did random vote, but you are now apparently trying to get away from what you yourself started.

Then you start Tarhalindur vs Timeater..which was just a discussion at that point and tried to turn it into something more? SCUM I SAY! You wave this off, but i think it was a slip, a magnificent slip. Timeater calls you out on this, so you vote for him, try and turn the attention there, before people start wanting answers from you?

Then in post 123, you mention its you vs Timeater, again that vs word, and you say that you are an instigator and yes that is very scummy. Who would not want townies fighting with each other, because everyone knows that people are usually ruled by emotions, yes even on the internets. You get people all riled up over stuff, sit back and watch the show? That is scummy.

A lot of this I noticed had been said by other players, but people get distracted and caught up on other issues and I guess forgot about it? So here you go..

vote: Farkshinsoup

Sometimes my train of thought is hard to follow (believe me, I live with it) but its there, if you can find it through my "confusing" post. I should hire an interpreter.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:50 am

Post by KingEnigma »

He was caught in it, *IF* I was doing it, the best way to throw off suspicion is to of course join in the fray. Timeater called him out, and he had no choice but to dive in.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:55 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Grimmy, you did nothing to defend me. You didnt say something like "Well maybe KingEnigma meant it like this.....or lay off him!!"

but i am bias.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:01 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

I am so lost.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

I think Timeater may be crazy. But I don't think its impossible for him and Farkshinsoup to be scum together.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:59 am

Post by KingEnigma »

My first lynch choice is Farkshinsoup, but I could probably get behind a Farkshinsoup lynch at deadline.

I've always found it odd that people wouldn't vote for who they think is the scummiest, just whoever has the best chance of being lynched? Come ON!
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:00 am

Post by KingEnigma »

No, I usually stick with who I think is scum, until I'm way certain that someone else is. This is hard to do.

I just think its suspect to say something like "Well, this isnt going anywhere, so everyone here is someone else we can lynch!"
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:58 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I'm out for about half a week, a week at a time. So I'm not intentionally lurking, i'm actually not here.

I think when everyone goes "I'd vote for KingEnigma if it comes down to it" and then other people start voting for me. The people who voted for me, aren't the people who said they would be okay with a lynch. (Yes I understand they are okay with a lynch, if they are voting for me, but come on!) Yes forbiddanlight mentioned voting for me, but it was after it was popular, and seemed safe, might i add.

Its taking advantage of the situation and everyone knows it. This is the reason I don't say "I'm voting this way, but i'm cool with the following people: Blahblahblahalh and blah" because quite frankly I'm voting for someone and EVERYONE else is okay, if they are scum. When you give someone a name that you are "okay" with then you are giving scum a safe name. thanks for bringing my name up.

so bring on the votes, its okay, because everyone is okay with a KE lynch. its whats in.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Nah, I justified mine.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”