Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:28 pm

Post by Stef »

Vote: Ku_F
to wake him up from the hypnosis! :D
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Stef »

Awsome pregame scene but.. I DO NOT WET MY PANTS!

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:37 am

Post by Stef »

What's up with all the questions?!
Vote CKD
because there's no moon on the sky tonight!

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Stef »

I say it's e. e. Cummings in the sig.. so no mistery there.

About my vote what ShadowGirl said. The part with the moon should have made it clear :D

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by Stef »

You are all right! I'm scum and i'm trying to get myself lynched. That's way more probable than me Joking. :lol:
also how many pages into the game do you feel good about voting randomly?
I've been a part of the random stage but haven't promoted it much so this shouldn't be addressed to me. I, personally, would rather have a "less than 3 pages" random stage.. we're in the 5'th. :)

Sidenote: The first paragraph was ironic.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Stef »

@armlx: I'm not saying i'm to scummy to be scum. I'm saying that a joke i made in the joke phase is not scumtell.

@ ooba: Didn't know that. Thnx. Meta is one thing.. smiles meta is stretching it :)

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:54 am

Post by Stef »

Completely offtopic: Since when is it ok to call players dumb? Keep doing that so i know to ask for a replacement. I won't stay in a game where i'm insulted. The goon status is due to the fact that i've been playing for a month. Why does that make me dumb?

And still don't get the remark about my avatar. That is not related to this game whatsoever. Keep any personal opinion about my character to yourself please and stick to the game. Don't defend me by insulting me.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Stef »

According to dictionary.com

dumb = lacking intelligence or good judgment; stupid; dull-witted.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:06 am

Post by Stef »

I don't care about how thick your skin is. I can take game pressure. I can't stand insults.

And it's E. E. from Edward Estlin. Check wiki.

Anyway.. let's just go back to the game since this is irrelevant.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Stef »

I totally agree. I don't want any1 to treat me differently because i am newer to this site. If you think i am scum make a case and i will answer your questions/face your evidence.

@Shadowgirl: maybe. If i thought he meant inexperienced i wouldn't have commented but he said " dumb newbie ". Newbie already means inexperienced. The dumb part was just unnecessary.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by Stef »

sierra wrote:I notice that Stef's posting doesn't look newbish at all. Stef, if you don't mind me asking: how much experience do you have with mafia on other forums?
I have no experience outside MS. As to the posting that doesn't seem newbish at all.. what posting are you reffering to since the ones in this topic haven't been .. full of content.

[quote="BlakAdder] I want to vote Tajo and Stef [/quote]
Care to bring some reasons? Not sure how it helps the town to just jump the wagon without providing your own opinion.

Since now i got enough time to post more than a three word reply i will answer a few "cases" against me:
CKD wrote: omg, you dont like me asking questions? ... without asking questions at all, how do you plan on scum hunting?
It was a JOKE. Of course i like people asking questions and i ask questions as well since questioning can only help the town since it brings more discussion and more content to the game. Not accepting the presumption that it was a joke is weird considering the alternative would make me an idiot inside or outside the game.
shadowgirl wrote: CKD, I think you're taking Stef's vote too seriously. :/
Altho i agree with you, there's no fault in a suspicion if asks questions and tries to actually find out if a player is scum or not instead of just making a weak case and voting without being sure of anything.
Tarhalindur wrote: Why do you have a problem with questions? Maybe it's because you're scum and you realize that scumhunting is bad for you?

I already answered you when i answered ckd. Quoted you so you don't feel left out.

Then cybele says "Asking questions is the best thing we have for scumhunting, followed by analyzing the answers for scumminess."

Still no better/new arguments except the joke i made. 3 ppl commented, 1 voted so far. My ironic response was not cracking under pressure since i had one vote on me with little reason since there is none. It was me being amused because i was wondering, before i joined this game, where the jokes become serious and how cases and long analysis start forming out of thin air. When i noticed it comes from making nonsense accusations against posts in the joke phase that MIGHT be true. The person defends or not and that gives a lead, etc. Nice process.

That ironic post wasn't my defense since i didn't have time to even read all the replies. This post is. Anyway.. it caused the following reactions:
armlx wrote: What you are basically saying is your actions are too scummy for you too be scum
I answered this already but i'll do it again. I am not saying that my actions are too scummy for me to be scum because my joke wasn't scummy since it was a joke and thinking i actually meant that questions shouldn't be asked is a proof of stupidity.
ooba wrote:Plus although you use a lot of smileys, this is the first time you've used a 'lol' smiley in all your games on MS till now ..
Either you are kidding or you're stretching it badly. If that's what you're gonna use for scumtell then i got nothing more to say. Speechless.
ooba wrote: The WIFOM statement followed by a deviation from your normal posting practice leads me to ..
Leads you to a vote. I still don't understand what WIFOM means. However the deviation from my normal posting practice.. Are we talking about the 2 posts ( besides the one we're talking about ) that had one phrase in them and were jokes in the joke phase or about my other games? Meta is useful but stretching it to searching my other topics for jokes also makes assumptions about my role in the other games so you either are the best analiser i've ever seen or your argument isn't a good one.
armlx wrote: Ooba having meta to back this up wins. ...Actually, the change in smileys is a pretty strong tell.
Meta of joking and smiles is a STRONG tell? Can you please explain how it is a strong tell? I wish both you and ooba answer this since you two use this argument.

I won't quote PT because there would be too much to quote and little to say. Your defending me is weird. I don't need to be defended. I'd rather have you bringing up some helpful points for the game like going on suspicions, asking questions and making cases instead of bringing the newbie card into the game to defend me. I don't like it one bit.
Ku_F wrote: But I don't like post 140. You're giving him an excuse to keep posting like that.
I don't need a reason to keep posting like that. My posting style is not influenced by being allowed or encouraged to post in a certain way.
armlx wrote: Being uncomfortable due to being out of the majority and doing unusual, nervous things, especially when under light pressure.
I was out of the majority because i was uncomfortable? Where was i uncomfortable? Being amused doesn't mean i feel uncomfortable. It means i feel amused. This is overdoing it. According to you i feel uncomfortable and nervous from the pressure put on me. I don't feel any of those things and i actually did nothing to suggest i do.

I feel i said enough in my defense.

Ooba: continues to go only after me even if he has so little to go with. That tells me he either doesn't have any other leads on any1 else or he's trying to get more people to vote for a person who posted something that in some people's eyes is a scumtell. You haven't bothered to look at other players as well. What are your 3 top suspects and what are your arguments against them?

Tarhalindur: I commented your suspicion on me but what i do find interesting is that you change your primary targets from ( in this order ): PT, Sierra, Me and "He's down to third on my scumdar right now, mainly because I feel tajo and Sierra are currently higher priorities." TO: "Empking is nowhere near as scummy as tajo or Stef are right now"
I see a sudden change that you don't explain. Can you please do so now?
Also, if you have to vote between armlx and ooba who would you vote for?

Empking, Elektra, BlakAdder, Jebus, Rush: More activity and/or content from you guys! What do you think about the latest developments in the game? What are your 3 top suspects and why?

I will make a suspect list myself later on today.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:03 am

Post by Stef »

populartajo wrote:he has a goon status and a Saddam-Sattan avatar we should think twice
You keep using that card after even i have told you it's a bad one.
populartajo wrote: And if someone should be lynched it must be him and not me because what I did (as some people call "defending" HAS ZERO MOTIVATION as scum.
I disagree. You have been fixating on this and i don't know why (the defending thingy". Do you really think i should be lynched? Do you consider your game has been more helpful to the town than my posting was? I don't.
tarhalindur wrote: Now, why are you asking this question?
I wanted to fill in some gaps in your "scumdar" ( which i presume is somewhat of a "radar" for scum :D ) and your priority changes.

The question about ooba and armlx had as purpose to let us know your status on the two. This info does help me because it helps knowing who you think is innocent considering i don't think that trusting anyone is a good idea and that it doesn't really help the town.
tarhalindur wrote: I believe I have already commented on my position about joking in Mafia games.
And i would agree if the game wasn't still in the joking phase.
tarhalindur wrote:
tarhalindur wrote: I believe I have already commented on my position about joking in Mafia games.
And i would agree if the game wasn't still in the joking phase.
Noted.
BlakAdder wrote: Since your scumminess relies on the assumption that you and tajo are partners, you'll be partially cleared if tajo flips town.
I have no connection to Tajo. I have no idea why he started the "defense" case and i don't agree with it. I think that makes him suspicious.

For now switching my vote to Tajo since his continuous posts about me being a newbie and defense is scummy. If i die and flip town he could easily say "hey i defended him when none of you have!" and try to clear himself.

Vote Populartajo

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:28 am

Post by Stef »

Haschel Cedricson wrote: However, Stef still has some questions to answer

Seem to have missed a few then. What questions?

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:41 am

Post by Stef »

Why do I get the nagging suspicion that this post is an attempt to guide a buddy?
I'm not sure why. Even if all of the players, including me, have repeatedly told him that his arguments are flawed he still goes ahead with them and even repeats them in #259. That, i think, is explained by his lack of actual arguments except the ones he keeps on stating. The caps writing indicates he's getting anxious either because he's town and he's seeing himself under more and more pressure or because he's scum and he's seeing himself under more and more pressure. I tend to lean towards the second variant putting into account his up till now posting.

... Why do I smell bussing?
Because you see a connection between me and him based only on his play and now that i vote him due to the fact that i voted him you either find a confirmation of your suspicion by calling it bussing or me actually voting for who i think is most suspicious exactly because of his scummy posting. That would be my guess anyway.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:35 am

Post by Stef »

Yes that was the hammer.. i was hoping for a more rational reply from PT...

Why did you feel the need to lynch so fast CKD?

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:07 am

Post by Stef »

I didn't unvote because i came online after you gave the hammer. Anyway, too late to do anything about it now. Let's just hope he turns scum.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:57 am

Post by Stef »

Itzi-bitzi-giffi-claw,
Never believe what you saw.
Loud and endless nonsense racquet!
Can't wait till you kick the bucket!
I just want to tell you somethin'
I'll be dancing on your coffin!
Now just stop and count to ten,
Farewell till we'll meet again!

PS: Bah post approved by the mod.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by Stef »

Wow.. great job LF... you won for us :D Great role claim. :)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”