Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:10 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

EBWOP. I'm sorry for the tripple post. Apparently something went wrong.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:14 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Don't make fun of me. I'm really sorry and I hope our dear mod will erase two of them.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I'd actually want to here from the other players as I really don't know who I should vote for.

I won't vote Caboose, that's a given. By suggesting that idea, it seems as if he's pro-town. I saw a game at the marathon day, where someone who also suggested an idea was the bad guy. This is a clear case of WIFOM.

Where's everybody?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:47 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

At this point, I will not vote Caboose, KoC or Letsbefriends.
Caboose his idea can be seen as WIFOM to vote him.
KoC has really strange posts.
Letsbefriends is again WIFOM. Does he say he doesn't want to kill to appear pro-town or does he really mean it.

At this point from what I've seen, I'm having doubts between Sekinj and RestFermata. Therefor I'll
Vote Sekinj
as I can agree with her thoughts most of the time.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:26 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

KoC, if i remember correct, you also made the same mistake as Empking did. There has been a discussion about it, what happens to the one who becomes the executioner. Now, i think everyone knows it.

Caboose, before the post where I said that I won't vote you, KoC or LetsBeFriends, I explained why it's WIFOM. But to do you a favor:
Mana wrote:I won't vote Caboose, that's a given. By suggesting that idea, it seems as if he's pro-town. I saw a game at the marathon day, where someone who also suggested an idea was the bad guy. This is a clear case of WIFOM.
Also, what has my vote to do with you agreeing with Sekinj? I said in that post, that I agree with her thoughts. It doesn't matter to me if you agree with her, as I can agree with her thoughts. But I have to look again at her discussion with LetsBeFriends.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:41 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

Note: LetsBeFriends and Caboose backing eachother up.
I explained at page 2 why I saw Caboose's idea as WIFOM. No comment from both Caboose or LetsBeFriends. When i repeat it and add my thoughts about why I will not vote KoC or LBF, Caboose starts about it. LBF gives no comments. At page 6, I give the same explanation why I won't vote Caboose. Then at page 7, LBF gives a comment about it. Caboose's next post is in agreement with LBF's post.
Reason for my note: LBF starts way to late with commenting about my thought about Caboose's idea. He starts commenting after Caboose started giving comments. Caboose in his next post FoSes me as LBF isn't WIFOM according to him. However, Sekinj also showed that she didn't trust this from LBF.
Both only gave comments after the other. If I'm chosen, I'll shoot one of them.

Sekinj is expanding the thoughts of Caboose. That's the difference between the two. She didn't come up with the idea, Caboose did.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:51 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

You asked what the difference was between the ideas of Caboose and Sekinj.
See my previous post for that answer.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:13 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Mana wrote:I won't vote Caboose, that's a given.
By suggesting that idea, it seems as if he's pro-town
. I saw a game at the marathon day, where someone who also suggested an idea was the bad guy. This is a clear case of WIFOM.

See here why i believe proposing this idea is WIFOM. This is why it's not WIFOM to agree with it.

State every idea you want. It's good for town as it leads to discussion. However, there are ideas which i won't agree with or which I don't trust. Just like now.

Also, why don't you want to be the executioner?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:40 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I actually don't like your second reason. Does it matter if you're dead day 2 when you've hit scum day 1? You should do anything you can do to get scum down even if it means you're own life as you (if you're town) win when town wins.

I don't have anything against it. Why do you otherwise think that I have already announced who I'll kill?

I have to look for that game as I have no idea which one it was. But my friend was in it so I'll ask her.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

If you say so :roll:.
Then lets call it not trust worthy. The game is called 'Vote the electioner'. The players vote for the player who they see as best option. This player decides who the lynch will be. Only if we're gonna do it your way, the scum will have some influence on the lynch. Or the scum will be elected with this game.

But Sekinj is right. I was wrong. Sekinj has a whole other idea then Caboose. Caboose suggests we should vote the player who wants to kill the player you want to have lynched. Sekinj suggests that we should still vote the player who we see as most pro-town, but at the same time also show who we want to see lynched and who we want to see shot.

The difference is that Caboose wants us to discuss the lynch, while Sekinj wants us to discuss the executioner, the lynch and the person shot.
Am i correct here or still not?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

LBF, I was wrong. It isn't WIFOM. However, I don't like his idea. The reason why I don't like this is because he wants us to say who we want to lynch. Then we should vote the player who would lynch the player who we want to lynch. Look at post 232 what is meant with his idea. The problem with this idea is that scum can put influence in it. This isn't the case with Sekinj's idea. Besides, I also agree with some ideas of Sekinj. Thus she received my vote as executioner.
But i didn't see it as WIFOM due to suggesting an idea.

Why i agree more with Sekinj's idea: We can see connections. We see who wants to lynch who and who they trust to be an executioner. Scum has to be more careful with this idea then with your idea. Also when the sht comes into play, there is another thing that can show us a connection between players.

I think the 'elect an executioner' stage is helpful for town. It starts discussion. Why do you want that person to be the executioner? It shows connections and it shows the thoughts of players. I see no reason to skip this.

Mod-LetsBeFriends is also voting Sekinj

LBF, do you think Sekinj will lynch herself?

Sekinj, who will you lynch?

Where are all the players?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

OP, I want to hear your thoughts about the three different ideas mentioned by Caboose, Sekinj and LBF.
What are the obvious reasons to lynch (at least that is what I think you meant with shoot) LBF?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:56 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I'm actually also going to say
Lynch OP
His reason for trusting you can't be applied in a new game. He also never explained why LBF's plan is scummy. But this is it. I also agree with him in his last post. Sekinj, we give our opinion of who you should lynch, however you should that as well. I want to know if you think OP can be scum based upon the things he has said.

I'm also suspicious of LBF and KoC right now. KoC's last two posts are confusing me. Instead of showing why he wants to lynch OP, he wants you to lynch him so that he can shoot him. If we're wrong about OP then this isn't helpful.

LBF has striked me as scummy through the whole game. I don't know what it is. He first states that he doesn't want to be the executioner. When I ask him for his reasons, he gives two:
Killing is bad.
And since you have a higher chance of not living till Day 2.

I don't like the second reason. I've already explained why, but LBF never commented on it.
Then there was also asked by Sekinj I think what LBF's plan was. LBF explains and Sekinj gave the comment that she thought it was the same as Caboose's. I think I've found the reason why she thought this:
LBF wrote:What do you think of skipping the vote for executioner and vote for who to lynch like in a regular mafia game? That way, majority would be deciding who is lynched, instead of one person.
This is just like Caboose's idea.

i hope we have some discussion till deadline as I'm not totally convinced that OP is the right choice.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:44 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

LBF, why do you suspect them, while others are doing the same?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:54 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

No, I just don't get it. You're saying that they are going for an easy lynch.
Tell me, how they are going for an easy lynch.

I didn't understand that part of you saying that they are going for an easy lynch. I thought you meant that they voted you/ OP as lynch. If this is not what you meant, then what is.

This is one of your last chances to talk if OP is going to kill you. I want to know your thoughts so that we can use them later on.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Thanks LBF.
I already said it once, but if players who want to hear it again: I was too fast saying that Caboose's idea was WIFOM. It was stupid as it clearly isn't. But I don't like it as the scum could influence who we should lynch. This is probably the case if both LBF and OP turn up town.

I'll keep my word though LBF. If you turn up town, I'll use this post about the suspicious you had about the players to look for the scum.

Besides, my question the first time was easy to misunderstand so I'll forgive you for that.

One last question. Can you explain why you think my allignment is connected with Sekinj?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”