New Discussion Mods: Anix and Psyche

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

good luck
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 28, Chevre wrote:I agree with Menalque here. The state of moderation on MafiaScum is in crisis and it is not a wound that can be patched up with fresh faces. Excited to see some actual changes to the way things have been done, or at least a more transparent set of moderation policy and procedure moving forward.

I would say "good luck" to AniX and Psyche but I really feel like we're just sending them to the slaughter, letting them divide themselves from the community and face an absolute torrent of scrutiny. Mostly shocked that two people, both so clearly brilliant, would throw themselves into this fracas.
new faces is actually exactly how you fix a moderation system. ive seen it work first hand.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky

Return to “News”