Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4841 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4848 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4846, Cabd wrote:Correct!

Your slot is currently not cleared or anything but that's a function of it not having any real posts. Not like particularly scummy or anything. I'm so glad active people are here. Just obvtown for us and let's win this thing?
I’ll try my best. I don’t understand anything about the mech though. I thought Nero did when I agreed to hydra but I’ll try to make some reads later or Nero will.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5355 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5213, Cobra Kai wrote:I’m glad there was a scumslip before we ruined our perfect game elimning muffinmamma8
There wasn’t. I asked the mod if we got fake role claims and I only saw one town blade/driver and paraphrased that. I was seriously pissed that you would think I would do something as inane as copy someone else’s role pm and that word “aestheticize” was in it. Look it up.

It’s right in the scum PT and I am extremely fine with replacing out, I don’t stay in any game where people aren’t engaging with me or respecting me. .

That’s how you guys won because we got bad fake role pms, so have fun gloating.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5359 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5356, Spiffeh wrote:They were not bad fake role PMs and that is certainly not why the Town won
Us and MWNN got the exact same one. why was that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5360 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5358, SirCakez wrote:
In post 5356, Spiffeh wrote:They were not bad fake role PMs and that is certainly not why the Town won
Cobra said I “scumslipped” and that wasn’t true so definitely least in part.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5370 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5363, brassherald wrote:
In post 5359, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
They were all in one post and I had already publicly used the one blade/driver fake claim.

We had like 3 others that weren't used.
But why would I think a town/blade driver wasn’t meant for me when I was mafia blade/driver?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5373 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5365, Noraa wrote:
In post 5359, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
someone took the other's fake claim for some reason. dunno. I wasn't really paying attention but there were 5 fake claims.
Next time, the fake claims should be directly matched with a player like they were in RC’s Undertale game. There wasn’t any possibility of getting those fakeclaims mixed up.

And why did I get a fake name that translates as “flesheater”?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5376 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5372, Noraa wrote:
In post 5370, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But why would I think a town/blade driver wasn’t meant for me when I was mafia blade/driver?
there were 3 blade/drivers but only one fake claim that was driver/blade
Yeah but I was the only one who had that as a role or I thought that, so I logically assumed that was meant for my slot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5387 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5374, Cobra Kai wrote:Bork comes up with town flavors first

Randomizes them to make 5 fake claims

Then assigns the scum roles.

It wasn’t intentional it’s just how he does it.
Well I was really shocked because I couldn’t understand why no one believed me so both me and Nero were extremely pissed about that.

And the fake name was Minoth and it did say aesethicize so I was really upset when the mod refused to confirm that’s what it does. In CoD, there was a lot of confusion over my role pm in that but I obviously didn’t need to worry about fakeclaims. I felt really bad for Tris though because Dunn not confirming her action made me seriously doubt her and I was beyond shocked when I found out it wasn’t fake. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5390 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5385, Cobra Kai wrote:Regardless blaming Bork is stupid
Saying I “scumslipped” when I didn’t is also stupid ftr.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5393 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5389, ManWithNoName wrote:I think Guillotina and I just switched in the full set up, because if you read the order, I was supposed to have the Zeke claim, and she was supposed to have Minoth.
Who replaced Guillotina? I really didn’t read anything. That wasn’t a lie. :lol: I didn’t even read the scum PT.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5395 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5391, Cabd wrote:...You explicitly scum-slipped by claiming the same role as a partner. That's a very cut and dry scumslip. You aren't going to be able to litigate out of that fact.
No it isn’t and you insisting it is doesn’t change the facts unless you’re okay with admitting you have no clue what that even means.

You can’t scumslip if you’re paraphrasing the fake role pm you think was intended for you. Otoh, what Cobra initially accused me of would actually fit that definition.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5396 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5394, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 5393, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5389, ManWithNoName wrote:I think Guillotina and I just switched in the full set up, because if you read the order, I was supposed to have the Zeke claim, and she was supposed to have Minoth.
Who replaced Guillotina? I really didn’t read anything. That wasn’t a lie. :lol: I didn’t even read the scum PT.
Guillotina became Spiffeh.
Oh, was that the only slot that got replaced besides bee?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5401 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5398, Cabd wrote:
In post 5395, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5391, Cabd wrote:...You explicitly scum-slipped by claiming the same role as a partner. That's a very cut and dry scumslip. You aren't going to be able to litigate out of that fact.
No it isn’t and you insisting it is doesn’t change the facts unless you’re okay with admitting you have no clue what that even means.

You can’t scumslip if you’re paraphrasing the fake role pm you think was intended for you. Otoh, what Cobra initially accused me of would actually fit that definition.
In post 5393, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I didn’t even read the scum PT.

You didn't fucking well read the information in front of you, and slipped knowledge that wasn't yours that you ASSUMED was correct that in your scum pt likely your team posted who they had taken already.
No I didn’t so stop falsely accusing me of something I didn’t do.

See I can type in big bold red font too. Aren’t you impressed? :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5407 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5400, Cobra Kai wrote:Just so it’s understood, I care less that Nancy refuses to call it a scumslip and more that they shafted a doomed slot off to someone else. That’s not cool.
I don’t honestly give a flying fuck what you think or don’t think. I told you guys to vote me out, so that’s 100% on you. I wasn’t going to tolerate another day of being disrespected on not listened to or engaged with. I don’t sign up to be mistreated in any game ever.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5422 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5405, Noraa wrote:GUYSSSSSSSSSS
calm downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
<3. Sorry I missed an opportunity to play with you as scum. That would have been really cool. I was going to avoid this thread when I read several posts from Cobra dissing me but not mentioning me by name and as for Cabd, I don’t know why he feels the need to be smug winner and rub that in my face. I got a fake role pm which I logically assumed was meant for me. There is no world where that constitutes a scumslip. An actual scumslip otoh would be accidentally making a post in the game thread that was meant for the scum PT for example.

I don’t appreciate Cabd and Cobra shitting on me post-game and I have a right not to be okay with that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5425 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

<3 <3 <3

I was sad when I repped in, found out you were on my team but no longer in the game. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5430 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5423, Noraa wrote:BE HAPPY~
Noraa’s is thr absolute best, always!

In post 5424, unwnd wrote:If it makes you feel better Nancy, I don't think scum's loss was due to incompetence, rather it was misfortune
Thank you so much for that unwnd. I 100% agree. It’s really cool of you to say that. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5431 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5428, Cobra Kai wrote:I don’t think it’s right for people to do shitty things and not get called out for doing shitty things. Such is life.

I tried my best and it wasn’t good enough and I will never ever feel guilty when I’m playing my heart out and feeling disrespected while doing it. Why shouldn’t I have replaced out specifically because of that? Since when is it uncool not to be a masochist? My mental health and everyone else’s ought to come before any game. And I have made the mistake in sacrificing that in more games than I care to remember tbh. And the guilt tipping is just beyond ridiculous especially in this case when scum auto conceeded anyway. It wasn’t fun for me, it’s literally as simple as that. The whole point of playing mafia is to have fun not to torture yourself and I was willing to get voted out but got no takers. I didn’t even actually seriously consider conceding. I expected to be subjected to another day of being mistreated and I wasn’t interested in putting myself though that another day longer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5432 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5428, Cobra Kai wrote:I don’t think it’s right for people to do shitty things and not get called out for doing shitty things. Such is life.
Okay, I call you out for this post then. Be careful what you wish for. :]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5446 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5426, unwnd wrote:Town just had everything going right for them

It happens, sucks the fakeclaims got mixed up
<3 <3 <3

You are a total sweetie, you know that. You have no idea how much I appreciate those kind words. :)

Yeah, why doesn’t Cabd understand this?

I probably would have really enjoyed this game had I been town. I’ve had games where I played suboptimally as scum and I took full responsibility for it when I definitely believe that I played at least a significant role in losing, so I’m just not okay with being blamed in this case. I totally was in Undertale. The only other game I recall playing badly as scum was in Sky’s large theme normal and I had been extremely sick with the flu at that time and still didn’t replace out. I probably have a lower replace rate as any alignment then the majority of people on this site, so I don’t replace out without damned good reason.

There are a lot more games I regret not replacing out of than replacing out of. Had I stayed and scum not conceded, things may possibly have gotten toxic since I was not at all happy with how I was being practically baited to some extent by Cabd and especially by Cobra. Both of them could clearly see I was getting tilted yet they continued to provoke me. Things would have likely escalated and I seriously doubt that would have been fun for anyone. I replaced only because I feared a potentially toxic situation would likely occur and wanted to head that off.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5456 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5434, Bell wrote:Calm down folks.
Also, I feel like any frustration anyone may have had with cabd’a high handed play should note that he did, multiple times say he was drugged up on pain killers and even in the neighborhood he spent a lot of time trying to apologize for his behavior when I didn’t even say anything about it lol.

I just think cabd was having fun and sometimes that can be alienating in its own way, but overall I just got to coast.

Though yeah, the town rolls couldn’t have been much worse for He scum team.

The only thing I think I could have made the scum team more screwed was if I rolled scum instead of cakes/Nora.
I’ve learned from past mistakes that I don’t handle being taunted well and I didn’t trust myself not to respond in similar way to that so I thought it was in everyone’s best interest that, I do my part anyway to avoid things escalating.

Had I stayed and things became toxic, I’m 100% sure I would have gotten blamed for that but in that case I would have felt bad for not learning from past mistakes. There’s absolutely nothing worse imo then to be called toxic post-game, so hell yeah I’m totally good with that decision.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5470 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Anyway, I apologize @mod for being salty but usually when I’ve gotten a fake role pm, the mod makes it explicitly clear it was meant for my slot, so had you say given beeyboy a specific fake role pm and just told me to look for that post, I wouldn’t have been upset by that at all.

It was definitely a cool setup but I strongly recommend that’s how you handle scum fakeclaims in the future. In RC’s Undertale game, the fakeclaim was literally part of my actual role pm.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5479 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5466, Bell wrote:I don’t handle being pressured well either. It’s good you recognized that and chose to do that. Scum team conceded anyway, so no harm imo.

But it’s not for me to judge. I barely popped my head in after you posted.
Yes thanks for that. My point exactly. But It wasn’t so much pressure though, I felt like I was being constantly mocked and belittled. I think I could have been okay had it been done at lot more respectfully. Just because you get a scum role pm doesn’t make you any less human. I too have been guilty of that myself. I was kind of a jerk to Titus in that Schaad game, can’t recall the title but RAS ruined it. Anyway, I learned from that game that even if a player is literally outed scum which Titus was in that game, I had no right to treat her with disrespect because of it and I rightfully apologized to her right in the game thread after she called me out for my rudeness and I have never repeated that behaviour since.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5480 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5471, Tammy wrote:
In post 5437, Tammy wrote:Back in my day we didn’t even get fake claims. We got a list of names not in use by the town and made up the rest ourselves and we liked it!
:P
+1

That’s a really interesting idea. I might do that in a future game I mod.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5489 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I accept your apology and wrt the replace out, I will just have to agree to disagree with you on that. I’m far more annoyed by people flaking, missing multiple prods and getting force replaced. If more people replaced out instead of flaking, it would greatly improve games. Bottom line is you can’t force people to play but yeah I might have stayed and tried my hand at open wolfing and/or lolcatting. I think I would have probably enjoyed that. In this case, scum conceded anyway. I don’t replace out of most of my games anyway.

I’m an extremely emotional player and it’s also important to know my limits and what I can and cannot handle. You probably can tolerate these things a lot better than most people on the site but not everyone can, so I try to always do what I think is best for all concerned, even if it may not appear that way to everyone and yes, sometimes but not often it may possibly include replacing out. At least I don’t flake and don’t derail the game which I’ve seen far too many people do and that more than anything else wrecks games and is extremely disrespectful to the game mod for them to have to repeatedly have to do this with usually the same players.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5493 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5492, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5372, Noraa wrote:
In post 5370, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But why would I think a town/blade driver wasn’t meant for me when I was mafia blade/driver?
there were 3 blade/drivers but only one fake claim that was driver/blade
Tbh this reminds me of the Sakura Wars mini that was super scum-sided in the setup balance, where scum got fake claims but they weren’t shared to everyone by default and there was no daytalk so stepping on each other’s toes was a concern
That’s the only possible thing that could have made that worse. :lol: I hate games where scum has no daytalk.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5503 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5502, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5387, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I felt really bad for Tris though because Dunn not confirming her action made me seriously doubt her and I was beyond shocked when I found out it wasn’t fake.
Huh, what didn't I confirm?
Her “I do” thing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5515 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5504, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5503, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5387, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I felt really bad for Tris though because Dunn not confirming her action made me seriously doubt her and I was beyond shocked when I found out it wasn’t fake.
Her “I do” thing.
What was that
Um something about her getting to perform actions on the players she neighbourized but told them that they needed to say “I do” each night to get her to bg you.

So when I messages you and Maria, I was expecting some kind of confirmation but didn’t get it, so I assumed it was fake.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5517 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5514, Firebringer wrote:the replace outs when caught were pretty bad tho.

not interested in fighting about it though.

pls dont do that.
I didn’t do that. I already explained why. I’m done arguing about it though. Had I not, I’d be getting a helluva lot more shit for NOT replacing out, so I’m totally good with my decision.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5519 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5516, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay LLD, this seems a little cruel to Noraa, no?
+1

Noraa didn’t do anything wrong. I honestly don’t understand what LLD’s beef is with her. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5520 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5518, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5515, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5504, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5503, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Her “I do” thing.
What was that
Um something about her getting to perform actions on the players she neighbourized but told them that they needed to say “I do” each night to get her to bg you.

So when I messages you and Maria, I was expecting some kind of confirmation but didn’t get it, so I assumed it was fake.
I was the co-mod for this game, right?

You didn't get confirmation because it was information that was not already given to you by a mod (you were asking about somebody elses claimed role)

That's how I remember it
It wasn’t a complaint, just why I found the whole thing kind of sketch, especially when she informed me that she had received my “I do” but I didn’t receive hers.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5521 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5519, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5516, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay LLD, this seems a little cruel to Noraa, no?
+1

Noraa didn’t do anything wrong. I honestly don’t understand what LLD’s beef is with her. :(
@Noraa, this is for you.

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5614 (isolation #33) » Tue May 25, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I would personally wish to express my sincerest regret to anyone I offended with my unacceptable toxicity during the course of this game. If anyone wishes to discuss this with me privately, you contact me either by pm or discord. Thank you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5615 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I wish to clear up some misconceptions wrt to my hotly condemned replace out. I felt that things were getting borderline toxic and I feared possibly risking getting a temp ban if I didn’t replace out. I wish obviously I had considered conceding as a possibility but unfortunately I didn’t.

I had no idea that I fucked up when I selected my fakeclaim because my teammate had literally the same exact role as me, so I had absolutely no idea that the claim had already been taken.

So I really thought I was being toxically trolled and handled it very badly. I have numerous learning disabilities and I had no idea why any of that was happening to me, so I got really upset.

I was also grieving the loss of my best friend who died recently and was in a really bad place and very regrettably handled things extremely poorly.

I’m in a much better place now and I can guarantee that anyone who’s game experience was adversely affected by me, needn’t worry about history repeating itself.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5617 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5616, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ll have you know that me and Nancy Drew 39 are very close friends and anyone who does anything to hurt her will become my sworn enemy.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”