They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3038 (isolation #600) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

woo!!!
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (isolation #601) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thank you so much implosion for taking over and making sure we could finish!
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (isolation #602) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wanna say sorry moz for FoSing you, but your alignment was a key element in solving the game ^.^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3044 (isolation #603) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think scum should have just killed anya and me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (isolation #604) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3045, Elsa Jay wrote:Wonder if I had a chance if Brass didn't decide to mention the "not game effecting" mod error. Probably could've gotten Anya killed for "lying". Then again that would be even cheaper then what I already did.

Edit: you 2 being alive was my doing because I knew I'd atleast get to the finale with you around.
i was literally gunning for your head since d2 :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (isolation #605) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think what should have happened is no mod error happens at all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (isolation #606) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

then anya gets no result on titus, we lim elsa, then its gg
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3050 (isolation #607) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3049, Anya wrote:
In post 3045, Elsa Jay wrote:Wonder if I had a chance if Brass didn't decide to mention the "not game effecting" mod error. Probably could've gotten Anya killed for "lying". Then again that would be even cheaper then what I already did.

Edit: you 2 being alive was my doing because I knew I'd atleast get to the finale with you around.
i can't believe brass thought that wouldn't affect the game and even worse thought it was a good idea to say that lol
"wouldnt affect the game"

>literally the sole reason anya and I voted for titus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3051 (isolation #608) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anya nightplay mvp tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3054 (isolation #609) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah compromised for town but town was in such an extremely good position it didnt end up mattering.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (isolation #610) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

[quote="In post 3053, Anya"][/quote]
tying yourself to kitty to clear yourself with her ended up getting the momentum needed to get flow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3056 (isolation #611) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna keep this game in mind if i end up nomming ya for rising star ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3058 (isolation #612) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no theres actual awards at the end of the year called the scummies and the one for a new player that did exceptioanlly great the year gets rising star. I got nommed and am a finalist but its surely going to Hectic who is a tier or 2 better than me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (isolation #613) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah hectic is like, actually crazy good and like i said, a tier above at least skill wise.

also ydrasse was nommed and i'd argue she's better than me where it counts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (isolation #614) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3070, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Misplayed? I don’t think i made any extremely bad decisions. I just wasn’t active enough.
you didnt fearkill me and kept a slot that inspired activity in the game :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (isolation #615) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3078, UNOwen wrote:gg all.
Shame things went wonky towards the end, but I don't think scum were ever going to win once Norwegian flipped anyway (tbh I was surprised Elsa made it past day 4).

+1 to the thanks for wrapping it up implosion.
game was locked in as soon as flow flipped and thats when the error happened so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (isolation #616) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3080, KittyTacky wrote:Still proud of my sudden hammer on Flow. I correctly read that he just... deflated after Norwe flipped. Is that a reliable tell?
yes that was my exact reasoning for starting to push there, I just didnt expect the traitor flip.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (isolation #617) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

and then flow spewed elsa scum because he never voted there when it would be autoloss if elsa died.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”