Modifier Ideas

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Modifier Ideas

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

There's been quite a bit of talk about modifiers lately so I thought we could have a thread for modifier ideas or to highlight lesser-used or obscure modifiers you like

I'll kick things off

Frugal
if an X-shot action fails for any reason, the player does not expend the shot
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Named is more of a concept than an explicit role or modifier. E.g. A Nurse without A Doctor in the set-up
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lockpicking

Your actions cannot be prevented by a Jailkeeper, but you also cannot be protected by a Jailkeeper
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can they holster?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”