TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6214 (isolation #400) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 6204, Infinity 324 wrote:Hopkirk is a legend
:D
In post 6205, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6204, Infinity 324 wrote:Hopkirk is a legend
+1

Hopkirk is amazing.
:D
In post 6203, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 3515, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 3479, innocentvillager wrote:im not really sure why people strongly TR'd Hopkirk at all, maybe someone can enlighten me there
are you feeling ok?

you two might want to use
this
size text if you want to throw shade or anything but locktown reads at me. less people will be able to see it that way so it'd be far less embarrassing for you when you realize you were wrong and have to shamefully redact the badness of your inability to read me

it's like the two of you don't understand the concept of a townblock or something. mutual townreads smh
Hopkirk you actually pocketed me kinda with this post lol. you were definitely in my PoE but this post kind of made me really reconsider on you lmao. i have a tendency to townread this kind of stuff for some reason :facepalm:
if there's anything townier than than responding to every push with jokey shade then i haven't found it, unless you count stuff like quoting your role pm
and if that's not townie enough then here's a few examples of how you can combine shade with quoting every single line of your role pm

- there's a reason that the mod's the only one who welcomed you to this game

- i'm not surprised you're a vanilla townie, that post was so boring i feel asleep the night before i started reading it

- i heard a townie's only weapons are their vote and their voice. based on that terrible vote and the nonsense you've been spouting i'm fairly sure you're unarmed

- my role pm told me where to find the game thread. it's kind of a shame that yours didn't link here: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... e_to_Mafia

- we should probably lethal (name), our win con says the last townie has to be alive and i'm not sure they qualify

- @implosion - are you
sure
everyone pmed you their alignment and role pregame? i'm not convinced everyone here would be able to work out how to do that
(note - follow this one up with implications that they must have confirmed via the scum quicktopic since you doubt they could work out how to send a pm which makes them confirmed scum. you should be able to get a couple of mislethals with this one)
In post 6213, Hectic wrote:I will be BoPing Hopkirk in every game from this point onward
I've been BoPing you in every game for months now.
Hopefully we're never town together and mutually agree another town member is scum, otherwise that's basically the entire town getting chain lethaled
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6235 (isolation #401) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I have a vendetta against uncrowned, but it's mostly because he stole the name winter flakes (an alt of uncrowned) before I could get it.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6237 (isolation #402) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Winter flakes (an alt of uncrowned) was an alt of uncrowned and had to make this clear. we all called them that because it was a good meme
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6239 (isolation #403) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Hopkirk »

it's a good bet that winter flakes (an alt of uncrowned) is a hectic alt. pretty much every account is at this point
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6241 (isolation #404) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i'm not a hectic alt. are you trying to start a toxic 1v1 here?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6243 (isolation #405) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Hopkirk »

did you get winter flakes (an alt of uncrowned) and winter flakes (an uncrowned alt)?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”