forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:42 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Also, I think it's funny how you thought I'd use meta to save you but instead ignored it because it felt different, Mirth :P.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:07 am

Post by Caboose »

Nice play by the scumteam.

Good game.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:15 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yeah, I gotta admit, I thought I screwed us over with my bad play, but I was reasonably certain of Mirth. SSF was mostly to save myself, and it worked out.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:06 am

Post by Mirth »

What the hell? You guys didn't even wait for me to respond to your questions? This bothers me a bit. I guess I'm never allowed to have any more days when I'm too busy to check stuff on the computer then.

As to this game, no I did not think meta would save me, FL. I thought your play was atrocious. While Farside had some sort of point about SSF (though if you guys really care to use meta, I do lay off when it feels like someone just doesn't seem interested in playing), your case against me was utter crap. Congratulations Farside, since you were the one that figured this out. Though if I were town, I would also not have lynched SSF because to the extent he was not participating was still not enough of a scumtell for me.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:46 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I know my play was atrocious. And I was talking about your QT which said you were banking on meta. And while my case was utter crap that was mostly because I was unmotivated and mostly going off thinly reasoned gut. I agree that this game was horrid for me. But I still caught you.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:48 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

What the hell? You guys didn't even wait for me to respond to your questions? This bothers me a bit. I guess I'm never allowed to have any more days when I'm too busy to check stuff on the computer then.
Actually, it was more the "semi true dichotomy" I set up between you and I. There really was no more reason to wait since at that point town had the game, it was a matter of who went first.
-StrangerCoug

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:What the hell? You guys didn't even wait for me to respond to your questions? This bothers me a bit. I guess I'm never allowed to have any more days when I'm too busy to check stuff on the computer then.

As to this game, no I did not think meta would save me, FL. I thought your play was atrocious. While Farside had some sort of point about SSF (though if you guys really care to use meta, I do lay off when it feels like someone just doesn't seem interested in playing), your case against me was utter crap. Congratulations Farside, since you were the one that figured this out. Though if I were town, I would also not have lynched SSF because to the extent he was not participating was still not enough of a scumtell for me.
I see people who lay low and offer nothing a scum tell.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:29 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

I'm honestly very surprised that forbiddanlight wasn't lynched on the grounds of not knowing the Townie PM but eh.

GG.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:32 am

Post by Surye »

Oh, one note. I was surprised that everyone freaked out when Caboose "claimed" town in a game where vanilla town is the only town role, and it's an open setup. It's basically the same claim everyone has implicitly.

Also, FL's not knowing the town PM off the top of her head makes her more townish in my mind, simply because scum would analyze the PM in the first post VERY carefully. Little WIFOM, but it's available to everyone, so why would scum not use that to their advantage?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

somestrangeflea wrote:I'm honestly very surprised that forbiddanlight wasn't lynched on the grounds of not knowing the Townie PM but eh.

GG.
I agreed with you about FL's knee jerk reaction. For me it was between you, mirth and her. Caboose was never an option and what Surye just said was pretty much my thinking on it.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Oh, one note. I was surprised that everyone freaked out when Caboose "claimed" town in a game where vanilla town is the only town role, and it's an open setup. It's basically the same claim everyone has implicitly.

Also, FL's not knowing the town PM off the top of her head makes her more townish in my mind, simply because scum would analyze the PM in the first post VERY carefully. Little WIFOM, but it's available to everyone, so why would scum not use that to their advantage?
Yeah, because SSF clearly did. I'd make it a null tell at best, especially given how I tend to fluctuate between impuslive and methodical. And yeah, I kinda let myself be led on the Caboose thing. I didn't want to think and that started to screw me.
-StrangerCoug

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:30 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Yeah, because SSF clearly did. I'd make it a null tell at best, especially given how I tend to fluctuate between impuslive and methodical. And yeah, I kinda let myself be led on the Caboose thing. I didn't want to think and that started to screw me.
I think in the end if you had been lynched you would have shot Mirth. Town would have lost if you had stayed so single minded to Caboose.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:37 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I think in the end if you had been lynched you would have shot Mirth. Town would have lost if you had stayed so single minded to Caboose.
Yeah, I would have shot Mirth. Caboose was giving me good vibes as he interrogated me, so I kinda knew who I'd shoot in the event of my lynch.
-StrangerCoug

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Mirth »

farside22 wrote:
Mirth wrote:What the hell? You guys didn't even wait for me to respond to your questions? This bothers me a bit. I guess I'm never allowed to have any more days when I'm too busy to check stuff on the computer then.

I see it as laziness. Scum could be involved too.

Surye: I just hate pointless claims.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:07 am

Post by Caboose »

Don't be bitter, Mirth.

Thanks for modding this Surye, I had fun.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:
farside22 wrote:

I see it as laziness. Scum could be involved too.

Surye: I just hate pointless claims.
I see scum do it offend then lazy townies.
Pointless claim made by newbie = townie to me. Just saying

So why the negative comment about me in the quick topic? :(
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:19 am

Post by Mirth »

Not meant to be negative. Was thinking of WOMAFIA in particular. This was posted before you died in that game. Also, as I've told you before, you're an impossible read, Farside. So I was hoping you'd do what you did in WOMAFIA and get yourself in trouble without any help from either of us since you're one of the most unpredictable people I've had the pleasure of playing with multiple times. Alas :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Not meant to be negative. Was thinking of WOMAFIA in particular. This was posted before you died in that game. Also, as I've told you before, you're an impossible read, Farside. So I was hoping you'd do what you did in WOMAFIA and get yourself in trouble without any help from either of us since you're one of the most unpredictable people I've had the pleasure of playing with multiple times. Alas :P
Oh I am posting that in my profile. Awesome!
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:42 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”